#1 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:09 PM

Women Must Wear High Heels

Trump Signs On To OK Russia's Anti-US Sanctions

Move over all you guys in the military wearing lady's shoes. The Commander and Chief prefers high heels on women and not on men.

Newsweek Goes After Trump Women for...Wearing Heels?

https://townhall.com...-heels-n2367422

80f3e10aed5d9e5dd118f70ea07127f6.jpg

The new fashion: Women that are women so men will be men

"Newsweek reported Thursday on the fashion preferences of Melania and Ivanka Trump criticizing, in particular, their shoe of choice, the high heel. According to Newsweek, stiletto pumps “signal the taut combination of power and weakness that conservative women must cultivate in order to survive among ideologues who are crafting our tax-free ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ future.”

Newsweek calls the ubiquitous heels a “minor Trumpian trend,” asserting that the shoes are not currently in fashion, “but for Ivana, Ivanka, Melania and the Trump daughters-in-law, Carrie Bradshaw’s shoe of choice never went out of style.”

“In fact,” Newsweek’s National Politics Correspondent Nina Burleigh writes, “the female consorts of the Leader of the Free World do not set foot in public without first molding their arches into the supranatural curve that Mattel toy designers once devised for Barbie’s plastic feet.”

Melania has not been photographed as first lady without her feet arched into one of two brands of towering high-heeled shoes that she favors, Manolo Blahniks or the 4.5-inch-heeled Oh So Kate by Christian Louboutin.”

This could go all the way to the US Supreme Court!. Thank God the Supreme Court didn't force the President to wear stilettos. Yuk! That's reserved for the top brass at the Pentagon.

ruth_bader_ginsburg.jpg

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: "When I fell in the urinal in the men's room, no one helped pull me out

No one even gives a shit if i lose my underwear"

Sorry to hear that Ruthie but better days are ahead for you. You're one of the first in line for the men's morgue and a free casket catheter.

And this high heel hysteria brings us to our next and totally unrelated connected story:

Trump thanks Putin for expelling hundreds of US diplomats from Russia

https://abcnews.go.c...ory?id=49147614

ap_17188522224335_sq-34c6686bf86aa139564

President Putin and President Trump prefer a smokeless and fagless diplomatic environment

"President Donald Trump thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin Thursday for expelling hundreds of U.S. diplomatic employees from Russia, claiming it is financially advantageous to the U.S.

Trump made the comments while taking questions from reporters at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, suggesting that the expulsion will save the U.S. money.

“As far as I'm concerned I'm very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll,” Trump said. It was unclear whether he was joking.

Russia's Foreign Ministry ordered the reduction in response to new sanctions against Russia that Trump signed into law earlier this month.

On July 28, the U.S. ambassador to Russia expressed "strong disappointment and protest" to Russia after it seized two American facilities and called on the U.S. to remove some of its personnel or face expulsion from the country.

“We have received the Russian government notification. Ambassador [John] Tefft expressed his strong disappointment and protest,” a State Department official told ABC News.

The Russian Foreign Ministry has stated that the U.S. must reduce its diplomatic and technical staff to match the number of Russian staff working in America by Sept. 1. Russia said it currently has 455 staff members working in the U.S.

The two facilities Russia had seized are a recreational country house outside Moscow and a storage facility in Moscow.

ABC News' Katherine Faulders and Conor Finnegan contributed to this report."

So what happens to all the US embassy and consulate secretaries that return to the US? Will President Trump ask them to wear  high heels or will Ruthie make them grow beards until they look like Abraham Lincoln?

200_s.gif

Old US State Department females: No high Heels but very long beards,

d8875eb89b6c0439a774bcf18d3bbb22.jpg

New US State Department female: High Heels and No Beard!.

Let's hope the Newsweek writers don't keep us in the age where people don't know what gender they are. It's really quite easy to tell who is female and who is male and dressing the part is certainly not to be considered a weakness by any standard.

It is also becoming more evident that Presidents Trump and Putin are both working in the better interest of their respective nations and the world, Bringing humanity back to gender sanity is a good start and now to a greater sanity that resolves geopolitical disputes without wars and bombing. That too will only be the first hurdle,

And now for some voodoo music on the US Supreme Court that is instrumental in the insanity that has all but destroyed the moral clarity of this once great nation. I trust and without question that the Russian Federation has seen and learned from the American collapse. Keep the Faith Kids!

https://www.youtube....h?v=Tk7H5nieo4E

Enjoy your lives Kids, Russian and American and the world

Be strong! At this time the world is at an existential Cross-Road.

Best regards.

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:50 PM

Must be the pro Ruthie Bader Ginsburg crowd

Yuk!

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:10 PM

Why does anti America anti Russia anti everything not jewish - but pro israel pro LGBTQueero Newsweek write such anti Trump anti women in high heels articles?

#4 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12090 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:58 AM

Forget the high heels & prancing around on their toes trying to look taller than they are, far better are collars on the females.

There is a motto that any place with un-collared females is not a civilization.

08cbc4933353847071ab9d4875219dc8.jpggirl_and_her_collar_and_leash_by_linico-

Edited by Ivan88, 12 August 2017 - 04:11 AM.

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37711 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:25 AM

Stilettos make great weapons.

I wonder if they are banned on passenger jets.

#6 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12090 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:37 AM

heel.jpghqdefault.jpg

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:38 AM

VERY Funny Ivan and Atossa

Whatever one's idiosyncrasies with the opposite sex at least let them be distinguishable which in the US is very iffy

Stiletos as weapons?

I'm certain it's been done

Collaring a woman?

Not only no fun and too much work in the final analysis a waste of resources

Regards

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37711 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:55 AM

Collaring a woman?

Not only no fun and too much work in the final analysis a waste of resources

It's the only way Ivan88 can get and keep a woman.
First the kidnapping, then the collar and chain.

#9 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24669 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:10 AM

I have only one question to the Show-Business:

Why women dress like a prostututes?

You have a talent? No?

You have a voice? No?

My granddad fought in Polamd in the partisan unit. He hated Polacks except one:

Her name is Anna German. When he was going to die... he asaked me, brothers sister to play LP.

I listened that song a hundred times:

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:10 AM

Forget the high heels & prancing around on their toes trying to look taller than they are

Glad to see you're a comedian. You do come up with ZINGERS for the Forum.

Personally, I love women prancing around on their toes or in high heels looking glamorous.

I feel, especially my generation, that it creates a big distinction as to women and men or yin/yang so to speak.

Even electrons buzz around the proton in "energy boosts" that distinguish both particles.

Quite natural from my POV. 

The US press criticized the Trump women unjustly because they are wearing high heels. But, the Trump ladies look like women and are good role models to that end. though maybe not to other issues like flaunting wealth.

Newsweek and their jew writers repeatedly show themselves as twisted queers that supports obfuscating nature's normal presentation of man and woman.

Look at how they pushed Bruce Queero jenner.

The woman glamour stuff is then a corrective reaction at minimum .

I certainly would NOT enjoy ever seeing men in high heels like those stupid US military photos we've seen on the Forum from the US press or the prancing soldiers that was humiliating to the US military.  YUK!!!!!!!!!!

What does the Pentagon do? Do the Generals go in the men's room and put on lipstick and mascara? Double YUK!

Shame!

Quite frankly, I don't even like reindeer prancing on my rooftop during Christmas, rather look at Mrs, Shaktiman.

Best regards.

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:11 AM

It's the only way Ivan88 can get and keep a woman.
First the kidnapping, then the collar and chain.

An Atossa ZINGER!

Best regards.

#12 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:35 PM

I have only one question to the Show-Business:
Why women dress like a prostututes?
You have a talent? No?
You have a voice? No?

My granddad fought in Polamd in the partisan unit. He hated Polacks except one:
Her name is Anna German. When he was going to die... he asaked me, brothers sister to play LP.

First I will say that your granddad had excellent taste.

Anna German was ALL Woman. That is clear as day from the video.

Magnificent voice and true talent.

I note that you like the coquettish kind of glances from gorgeous ladies as do I.

Our fathers and grandfathers did not have the same kind of social ills we have today and there was a clear distinction between the sexes. Their social problems were different.

It is not so anymore here in America to easily identify gender or sexual conduct, It is a sickness.

I pray Russia NEVER allows gay marriages and parades, gay propaganda for kids, and illegal drugs that poison the youth.

I was never a customer of a prostitute.

I knew many.

I felt for them with their drug addictions, betrayals from their pimps, and many died young. Very sad.

Now it is worse because i watch the kids here in the US not being educated well, and many of them not knowing what gender they are, and using illegal drugs daily is common.

America has lost the real war.

Yes, I enjoy glamorous ladies that flaunt their femininity in heels and glamour make up .

Anna German really had that in her being as well though not as flamboyant.

Let me tell you a story about my granddad as well.

This too was during the Great War but in the US where no war was on its soil.

My grandfather was a communist as I have posted before, but he was "old school" and insisted his 3 daughters, my mother and aunts be chaste and modest.

No solo dating! Really old style.

One day my mother bought open toed shoes and brought them home.

She showed my grandmother and my grandfather looked.

He asked my mother (in Greek) , "You are going to wear those shoes outside? You plan to show your toes? NO!!!!"

He took out a pair of scissors and cut the shoes to ribbons and said, "You will not show your toes in public".

My mother was devastated.

So USC you have a point on extremes in either direction.

There are however many variables in the equation and maybe no single solution.

Best regards.

#13 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12090 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:04 PM

Super high heel shoes have ruined the feet of many females. But they are fun at times.

Woman was made for Man, not the other way around. Woman is Anglish for with man --- wifman, same also for wife.

In the genetic code of most females is the excitement of being a Man's property.

And there are many gals who like wearing a collar.

What many don't realize is that when the Federal Reserve was established, females became the property of those who conquered us.

Since then, females falsely imagine themselves to be free & not under a Man's domination.......but they slave away on jobs where they kowtow to a male boss all day long.

I talked to the owner of a used book store once. He said that his biggest customers for John Norman novels was females.

Here's a couple John Norman novel covers:   The books contents are even more so than the covers.

220px-TimeSlave.jpg30056.jpg51AaYhgCd1L.jpg

The problem is not females, but males who are not Men.

Edited by Ivan88, 12 August 2017 - 07:11 PM.

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:28 PM

females falsely imagine themselves to be free & not under a Man's domination.......but they slave away on jobs where they kowtow to a male boss all day long.

What can I say Ivan? 

I am happy that my wife is also my best friend and confidante.

The fire of romance has never burned out after all these years.

A blessing.

I remind us all that "to rule is to serve". Recall the Lord washing the disciples' feet. That applies to everything, even angels.

Best regards.

#15 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12090 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:32 PM

I am happy that my wife is also my best friend and confidante.

The fire of romance has never burned out after all these years.

A blessing.

I remind us all that "to rule is to serve". Recall the Lord washing the disciples' feet. That applies to everything, even angels.

Best regards.

Then You are Blest.  Love between Man & Woman is best deal & to serve is essential in love.

Edited by Ivan88, 13 August 2017 - 11:33 PM.

#16 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10011 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:36 PM

Then You are Blest.  Love between Man & Woman is best deal & to serve is essential in love.

Thanks Ivan.

i appreciate your friendship and our discussions.

I wish the best for everyone but as you and I have agreed only in the spirit of Truth.

Best!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru