grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:13 AM

Computer Models Show IRMA Destroying New York City On Sept. 10

September 5, 2017

Computer model predicts that hurricane irma will destroy New York City on Sept. 10th

All 5 Boroughs of New York City and most of New Jersey could be totally destroyed on September 10 by Hurricane IRMA, according to computer simulations. 

By 12:00 noon on September 10, computer models show that the strength and path of IRMA risk totally obliterating New York.

Halturnerradioshow.com reports: The National Weather Service, and its National Hurricane Center utilize supercomputers to predict where hurricanes will travel based on hundreds-of-thousands of pieces of weather data. The system they use is called Global Forecast System (GFS).

At 2:00 this afternoon, Friday, September 1, the GFS model spit out its projection of Hurricane IRMA's path over the next 12 days. This model shows the utterly terrifying projected path of Hurricane IRMA coming right up the east coast, and making landfall in NEW YORK HARBOR as a Category 5 Hurricane, with winds in excess of 157 MPH.

I am not a weather expert. I do not profess to have any idea at all about the accuracy of these computer models. As a layman, I know the models can turn out to be wrong. Sometimes even WAAAAAAAAAYYYY wrong.

But if this model is right, then we in New Jersey (where I live) and folks in New York City, had better start preparing to EVACUATE within the next 7-8 days.

I do not know of __ANY__ building that can withstand winds "in excess of 157 MPH."

I doubt my condo complex could withstand it. I cannot even imagine what the skyscrapers in New York City would do under such a wind load. I suspect some of them - MANY of them - might just snap and fall over.

Even buildings which don't simply blow over, would probably see ALL their windows blown out.

Can you imagine getting hit by shattered glass driven by 157 MPH wind? It would cut a person to ribbons instantly!

In all of recorded history, no storm like this has __EVER__ hit New Jersey or New York City. It would be beyond "catastrophic." Seems to me, there would be NOTHING left!

I emphasize that I know computer "models" are just that: MODELS. They may be very wrong.

But given the specificity of this particular forecast, I feel it necessary to tell everyone in New Jersey and New York City to absolutely watch this storm every day. If it appears as you see in the model video below, then EVACUATE at least 100 miles west of NJ.

No one would be able to survive this type of storm.

Here now, the GFS Model which was issued by the National Weather Service at 2:00 PM EDT on Friday, September 1, 2017:

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

#2 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:16 AM

ISRAEL DID 9/11

ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED

https://ehpg.wordpre...israel-did-911/

#3 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:23 AM

Hurricane Irma To Make Landfall In New York City On 9/11

#4 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:55 AM

Trump: Twin Tower Bombs On 9/11 Bought Down WTC

January 31, 2017 

The World Trade Center was bought to the ground by "twin bombs" on 9/11, according to President Donald Trump - and now a whistleblower has come forward with bombshell information that supports the President's claims.

In a live interview on 9/11, President Trump was asked for his opinion on the structure of the Twin Towers. Speaking as the leading builder of towers in New York, Trump said the north tower of the WTC was a "very, very strong building" and that he believes "twin bombs" caused it to collapse.

Speaking about the tower's collapse, he said: "It wasn't architectural defect. How could a plane, even a 767 or 747 or whatever it might have been; how could it possibly go through that steel?

During the interview, Trump says he toured the foundations of the north tower after it was bombed in an earlier terror attack in 1993, and that he did not believe the tower was bought to the ground by planes alone, as the official 9/11 report claims. 

"I happen to think that they had not only a plane, but they had bombs - bombs that exploded simultaneously. Because I can't imagine anything being able to go through that wall."

The interview was uploaded to YouTube by pro-Trump group Trump Commission, which believes former President George W. Bush covered-up the truth - and the 45th President of the US is also on record criticizing his predecessor: "The World Trade Center came down during the reign of George Bush," he said in a February debate. "He kept us safe? That is not safe. That is not safe."

Claims that Trump will reopen the 9/11 investigation have been circulating online, based on statements he made during the election campaign, and recently published academic studies that debunk the official 9/11 report are adding fuel to the fire.

A study led by leading engineer Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey of University of Alaska found that office fires could not possibly have caused the collapse of Building 7.

The official 9/11 report claims flaming debris from the neighboring Twin Towers flew into the building, causing blazes to break out on multiple floors. But Dr. Hulsey states that is "scientifically impossible" and says "It is our preliminary conclusions, based upon our work to date, that fire did not produce the failure at this particular building."

Whistleblower: "Trump was right"

And now a former data center worker who worked in the World Trade Center has come forward with bombshell information that suggests explosives were planted in the buildings in the weeks prior to the attacks on September 11, 2001.

Scott Forbes was employed by Fiduciary Trust Company International, located on the 97th floor of the South Tower at the WTC complex. He says there were some very strange events in the weeks leading up to the attacks, including a complete power down of the building for over 36 hours, and mysterious 'engineers' doing work in the building using spools of wire just days before the 9/11 attacks.

Intellihub reports:

"The power down was on the Saturday and Sunday prior to 9/11, so that would have been the 8th and 9th of September," Forbes said, who has never seen or heard of a similar occasion aside from the original bomb scare in 1993.

Forbes said the building was turned over by the New York Port Authority Saturday morning for the power down and was handed back over to the Port Authority some thirty hours later, leaving a massive security gap.

Forbes also said that he witnessed many people who looked like 'engineers,' dressed in coveralls, carrying toolboxes and spools of wire who were coming and going during the blackout period.

Forbes said he was off work on Tuesday, the day of the attacks, and said that he witnessed the towers crumble into dust from his apartment in the distance, wondering if anything he had unknowingly done in the days prior while working in the South Tower had anything to do with the events of September 11th.

Additionally another former employee of Fiduciary Trust, named Gary Corbett, confirmed statements made by Forbes during a 2010 interview on the Reality Report. However, Corbett also pointed out that people who claimed to be part of "guided tours" were making their way into "secured areas" during the power down - areas of Fiduciary Trust that held gold and other valuables for JP Morgan.

However, Corbett maintains the power down "started Friday night at the close of business […]" before it was restored at about "4 o'clock Sunday afternoon," differing slightly from Forbes' story.

To boot, bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the complex on the Thursday, despite the fact that the complex had been on heightened alert for weeks prior to the attacks, under the orders of U.S. President George W. Bush's younger brother Marvin Bush who headed up security operations for the WTC at the time.

To this day the 9/11 Commission and the New York Port Authority deny the fact that the reported power down took place. The power down is likely one of the key elements being covered up by parties involved along with the actual disappearance of security tapes from the WTC complex.

#5 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:02 AM

Trump & 9/11

President-elect Donald Trump's plans for his first 100 days in office are raising questions all around the world, but of all the things on his list, it is the reopening of the 9/11 investigation that will provide the biggest and most exclusive bombshell in America. 

Donald Trump strongly believes that 9/11 has not been properly investigated and he plans to get to the bottom of it. 

"First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened," he claimed. 

It is time to finally learn the truth behind those catastrophic attacks that happened 15 years ago.

#6 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33409 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:05 AM

realy ?

so how exactly is it going to cover the Distance Miami - New York

in just under 24 hours ?

Hurricane-Irma-path-update-1055863.png

Edited by Asterix, 06 September 2017 - 10:06 AM.

#7 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33409 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:09 AM

more probable with a little ZIG ZAG

to hit New York on

Rosh Hashanah 2017 will begin in the evening of

Wednesday
20 September

can you imagine Manhattan with winds up to 330 km/h

and all windows glass broken on all Manhattan Skyscrapers

homepage-bg-tower.jpg

to celebrate the falsifiers of the old testament

scumbag criminal jews

and obviously the only ones that DONALD tRUMP

should blame

is the Belgian Government responsible for the huge mess in Antwepen, Belgium these days

and since October 9th 2014 in general

terrorist plan of belgian government against me who is the legal representative of God on earth

Certified by the Codification done by God of Languages and Ecuador GIS Information on Earth

as well of RO Technology Data that only me as Legal GUSE since August 26th 2003 can use

terrorist plan of belgian government

paid by and organized by the jewish diamond dealers in antwerpen and south africa

orange juice

the belgian government guilty of conspiracy and tolerating this viscious criminal act to happen on their territory

Edited by Asterix, 06 September 2017 - 11:41 AM.

#8 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:16 AM

http://israeli-conne...ing-israelis-2/

#9 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:21 AM

http://www.rense.com...eral64/moss.htm

#10 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

https://www.infowars...ections-to-911/

#11 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:26 AM

https://wikispooks.c...1/Israel_did_it

#12 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:43 AM

http://www.veteranst...911-was-coming/

#13 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:46 AM

http://etherzone.com...-it-here-first/

#14 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

http://smoloko.com/?p=2987

#15 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:01 PM

http://anonymous-new...-ive-ever-seen/

#16 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5409 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:26 PM

I will be content if it messes up a TRUMP property or three.

#17 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28152 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:31 PM

I will be content if it messes up a TRUMP property or three.

Obviously jew hippy wants to steal it and move in....

Real settler mentality their hippy...but what would anyone expect from a rabid jew rabbi?

#18 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5409 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:44 PM

Somebody is angrier than usual today. :cool:

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39926 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:10 PM

One REAL projected path does bring Hurricane Irma close to the Washington DC swamp.

#20 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39926 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:56 PM

Ironically, the FDIC just issued this Hurricane Irma Press Release:

https://www.fdic.gov...17/pr17069.html

Edited by Atossa, 06 September 2017 - 07:05 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IRMA, 9/11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru