• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9897 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:39 AM

Mrs. Shaktiman still unjustly banned without a reason.

For shame.

#22 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9897 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:20 PM

Who says the Kremlin and White House pay no attention to a "scandal sheet" like Pravda?

WRONG!

Not only do they both but especially when old Shaktiman is stirring the pot.

Kicking Mrs. Shaktiman when she's down was not productive or honorable for anyone here on the Forum.

Shame! I asked Mrs. Shaktiman to email me a copy of what she was given on being banned. That's all folks!

Mrs. Shaktiman

Member Since 08 Aug 2017
POSTING DISABLED ONLINE Last Active Today, 11:07 AM

POSTING DISABLED 

Today at 11:11 AM

•  
Community Stats
  • GroupMembers
  • Active Posts16
  • Profile Views38
  • Member TitleMember
  • Age54 years old
  • BirthdayMay 22, 1963

• Current Mood
    Favorable

Still, not a peep out of the putative leadership on the Forum.

post-5351-0-88943200-1507326665_thumb.jp

РОССИ МЕДАЛ

ШАКТИМАН

Edited by shaktiman, 11 October 2017 - 03:25 PM.

#23 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22083 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:27 PM

Why was she banned?

Do the mods think Mrs Shakti and you are both the same person?

I think Nem mentioned that a while back

#24 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9897 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:51 PM

Why was she banned?

Really never told.

Not a word.

I suspect Mrs. Shaktiman got into it with Timi boy after I was banned.

Not sure but I think she told Timi he was a poofy or something like that.

She has been a few scrapes on the street with me as well. You and I with Greeceball DNA can get a bit, shall I say, "emotional".

In my old age my favorite line is still, "Scuza, Whatza mattah you fatsah, eh!" Good teachers. 

She will fight, especially since she's been with me for 25 years. 

Do the mods think Mrs Shakti and you are both the same person?

They seem to imply that.

BUT I think they know we are NOT.

That's why I don't touch her computer.

Though we have edited and checked each other's work for years and not just here on the Forum.

We are really a team like old fashioned marriages but she is 100% her own person.

Check her style. You know mine almost better than anyone.

They are not the same. Both on the same WiFi here but her computer is very different than my old MS XL Dell.

I think Nem mentioned that a while back

I did not come  here to hurt Pravda by any stretch of the  imagination, but to find kindred spirits to challenge public corruption and global war crimes, not global warm crimes.

ANY US G contact I have I don't keep secret and that is problematic at times.

Because of the crimes committed by US public officials there is big trouble here  and I have been100% honest not like most trolls and scum online.

I enjoy the "play" on the Forum.

Much better than most but while I was banned I was on big old yahoo.

You have no idea how much I have made kikey and his crooks eat shit there too.

What i write in earnest here i also write there.

I can keep my mouth shut if people ask me nizea, but If I am threatened then THEY have a problem.

It is one reason i got thrown in the tank so often.

I'm old now, but my heart is still young.

Nemesis and I had great heart to heart talks on personal messenger.

The style of Nemesis' writing is a bit different than before.

]

She wrote "American poodles" which is a Timi-ism and not her style. So is she the same person? 

Mrs. Shaktiman questions it too. I believe she mentioned that possibility as well in her conversations on the Forum.

Mrs. Shaktiman's  style of writing is very different from mine.

I found Timi being a bit competitive as well with my approach to journalism. Some of his writing was off the wall in terms of coherency

I have been a writer for years and published as well in many places.

When Timi deleted my posts on the front page columns I reposted about 3 or 4 times and once or twice on the Forum as well to preserve what I wrote. 

That is what  he called "spamming".

Nemesis? Then created a crime scene where I attacked poor Timi while he was saying "God Bless Us One and All".

The 2 week ban came without warning.

Mrs. Shaktiman's as well without warning.

Maybe I got too close to some truths that were not what the "leadership" wanted.

I heard that GW Bush when I told US law enforcement and the military that he was a punk and would ruin the US military in Iraq (his mission accomplished BS) then he called me an ":alien" in the oval office because i wouldn't be a liar like that drunken pervert.

You know I don't back down from bullies.

We are all watched closely on the Forum now and my experience is that what is watched the closest is who is writing truthfully.

In any case Mario, thanks much for you counsel and kind thoughts.

Best regards. 

Edited by shaktiman, 11 October 2017 - 04:58 PM.

#25 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22083 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:05 PM

Really never told.

Not a word.

I suspect Mrs. Shaktiman got into it with Timi boy after I was banned.

Not sure but I think she told Timi he was a poofy or something like that.

She has been a few scrapes on the street with me as well. You and I with Greeceball DNA can get a bit, shall I say, "emotional".

In my old age my favorite line is still, "Scuza, Whatza mattah you fatsah, eh!" Good teachers. 

She will fight, especially since she's been with me for 25 years. 

They seem to imply that.

BUT I think they know we are NOT.

That's why I don't touch her computer.

Though we have edited and checked each other's work for years and not just here on the Forum.

We are really a team like old fashioned marriages but she is 100% her own person.

Check her style. You know mine almost better than anyone.

They are not the same. Both on the same WiFi here but her computer is very different than my old MS XL Dell.

I did not come  here to hurt Pravda by any stretch of the  imagination, but to find kindred spirits to challenge public corruption and global war crimes, not global warm crimes.

ANY US G contact I have I don't keep secret and that is problematic at times.

Because of the crimes committed by US public officials there is big trouble here  and I have been100% honest not like most trolls and scum online.

I enjoy the "play" on the Forum.

Much better than most but while I was banned I was on big old yahoo.

You have no idea how much I have made kikey and his crooks eat shit there too.

What i write in earnest here i also write there.

I can keep my mouth shut if people ask me nizea, but If I am threatened then THEY have a problem.

It is one reason i got thrown in the tank so often.

I'm old now, but my heart is still young.

Nemesis and I had great heart to heart talks on personal messenger.

Mrs. Shaktiman questions it too. I believe she mentioned that possibility as well.

Mrs. Shaktiman's  style of writing is very different from mine.

I found Timi being a bit competitive as well with my approach to journalism. Some of his writing was off the wall in terms of coherency

I have been a writer for years and published as well in many places.

When Timi deleted my posts on the front page columns I reposted about 3 or 4 times and once or twice on the Forum as well to preserve what I wrote. 

That is what  he called "spamming".

Nemesis? Then created a crime scene where I attacked poor Timi while he was saying "God Bless Us One and All".

The 2 week ban came without warning.

Mrs. Shaktiman's as well without warning.

Maybe I got too close to some truths that were not what the "leadership" wanted.

I heard that GW Bush when I told US law enforcement and the military that he was a punk and would ruin the US military in Iraq (his mission accomplished BS) then he called me an ":alien" in the oval office because i wouldn't be a liar like that drunken pervert.

You know I don;t back down from bullies.

We are all watched closely on the Forum now and my experience is that what is watched the closest is who is writing truthfully.

In any case Mario, thanks much for you counsel and kind thoughts.

Best regards. 

Thanks shakti....

But as I have stated to you before.....Pravda allows a lot of freedom on here.....use it to bring freedom to humanity...that is our only reason to be here on this planet in the end..free spirits....

Lunatic Jews that try to make us their slaves is so abhorrent...that it defies description.....

Yeh I have read some of tims articles...some make sense some are so way out there .

But honestly your feud with Tim was on Pravda RU...why was it brought on here?

#26 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9897 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:04 PM

But honestly your feud with Tim was on Pravda RU...why was it brought on here?

No idea.

Quite Frankly I pointed out more than a few of his literary faux pas.

"Once again Timothy you didn't do your homework. Your backhanded compliment on the name "Jesus" not only insults Christians and Muslims alike but  casts aspersions on Pravda and it's name meaning "Truth". You say: Now as regards Jesus, he was a Jewish king who lived around two thousand years ago and who died probably in the year 28 AD according to one story and maybe in AD 70 in another, an old man of 74. What he said or did is conjecture because the Gospel was written years after the crucifixion. So taking what some obscure figure said or did two millennia ago as Gospel and then applying it to Planet Earth 2017 is dubious, generally speaking. However the person Jesus existed, not as Jesus because that wasn't his name, it was Jeshua. I personally believe he spent some time or actually, a lot of time, in India and Tibet where he would have come into contact with very different tenets and precepts. But while not rejecting what Jesus said, or Mohammed either for that matter, who was a later prophet and did not call himself the son of God, I believe any roadmap to piece preached by the prophets is relevant to the time in which they lived. Turning the other cheek is not kosher for the American elitists, they like to prune the plant to the ground, stamp on the stump and pour salt on the soil. Not the type of chaps one would take to Aunty Maud's tea party, what?

Then in another post:

"Pence and the wacko Satanic born-again Christians Pence, the one who started off as a Catholic then morphed into one of the USA's wacko Satanic "Born-Again" Christians who are the engine behind America's acts of murder abroad, started off a democrat then morphed into a "common-sense conservative". 

Also some fake news was posted on cutting Russia out of an oil deal and more.. It was a source of turmoil with the Iranain situation that could have caused an international problem. It was a bogus news stroy. Lots of comments to that effect.

I have a list of others.

BTW, I never claimed to be an angel..Looking back at our "discussion" with Timi and Nemesis  there was nothing of foul language just insults about his non sequitur.

I know i can be really bad and not as poetic and erudite as some of your comments. But then again you are still more diplomatic than me. 

Remember when Bishadi and i got into it and Bishadi got so mad he typed something in his reply like "and I am shitting on myself" and I said he was right he does shit on himself.

All this is probably because I missed much of first grade in the old neighborhood. I got put in a first grade for bad kids. The teacher noted I was excelling in academics and wondered why I was put in the room with the "bad kids". Maybe I learned more there than in regular school.

I admit I am still a bad boy at times. But, I think that's good. Timi does not.

I wanted to point this article out.

Sorry Mario, it was funnier than when I try to be funny but he wasn't trying to be funny if you know what i mean.

Theresa May: A demonstration of Russophobic, xenophobic idiocy

"OK Theresa May is not a people person. She is happier sitting at a desk in an office with the door locked, poring over reports of cricket matches, her face lighting up only when her husband saunters into the room with a nice cup of tea and a biscuit. She may occasionally make a foray into a fashion magazine and order a pair of shoes online or some ghastly trouser suit which makes her look like an alien that has been dragged through a swamp before being thrown into a wind tunnel but after an encounter with a shredder.
A bit like a pot-bellied crossdresser

Today's breakfast was ruined with that fake Maggie Thatcher voice that she likes to put on, trying desperately to lower her tone by one octave and sound convincing. They say she practices her power walking along the corridors of Number Ten but cannot bear to look in the mirror because it's "jolly embarrassing"...and one sees her point. In a way it is a bit like a fifty-year-old pot-bellied binge-drinking divorcee who takes to crossdressing to spice up his life a bit, only comes short, so to speak, when his hairy belly gets caught in the zip of the hot pants and he rips his tights when he tries to squeeze into them, falling flat on his backside - lipstick plastered half-way across his face, make-up base used as eye shadow and so much blush that his cheeks look like peeled beetroots. And it gets worse when he decides to plod along the sidewalk in high heels, one snapped off, to the nearest Trans bar to see what happens. The mind boggles. What a mess. Not a pretty sight, then again he does not have what it takes.

Here was a Tmi poster on "pin up" some kind of shit

Trump's Gender Bender Blunder

60937.jpeg

In other words, each to her/his own, the general consensus being go and do that behind closed doors, or get a room somewhere. This goes for women kissing women, men kissing men, men kissing dogs, an eighteen-year-old man kissing a 99-year-old lady, or a busty broad flashing her boobs outside a football stadium after three glasses of beer. Unnecessary.

LGBTQ is not a sexual question, it is one of identity

But just a minute. We are all committing a fundamental error here, by identifying the LGBTQ issue as a sexual issue when all it is, is a question of identification. Being LGBTQ does not mean a person is going to walk around flashing his penis or baring her breasts, it does not mean public manifestations of sodomyor "abnormal" sexual practices by women on women, any more than a so-called "normal" and "upright" citizen with a wife and family is going to perform in public as he does in his bedroom, namely prance around in a pink ballet dress with a cucumber up his anatomy being tickled by his wife with a feather duster, squealing like a pig. But he is "Mr. Heterosexual Normal".

He-she, time to dust off Psych 101, or better yet.................

Regards.

Edited by shaktiman, 11 October 2017 - 06:08 PM.

#27 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9897 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:13 PM

As to our Pravda Dilemma

By now, y'all know my ancestry from different regions of Greece in Northern Epirus

And the tribe of Achilles where we all lay claim.

Mother's side, one mountain.

Father's side another mountain top.

As Aristotle said, Greeks are originally made of ten tribes.

The Hittites bare this out as well.

Romans thus are related to the Epirans and Trojans under a Doric banner. 

I was born just about a toe-head and got darker.

Still in my old age with strands of blond and red within my dark brown hair.

White or Gold skin, depending on the Sun.

Often in battle, but unlike my ancestors, my heels were strong.

So what did The Great Bard, The Hostage say 

About my Great, Great, Great, .........

Grandpappy's Feud with the Other Greeks

All of whom called The Achaeans

Achilles.jpg

Great, Great, Great, ... Grandpappy Achilles

Resembling a much younger Shaktiman?

Could be!

THE ILIAD, BOOK I

μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος
οὐλομένην μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,
πολλὰς δ᾽ ἰφθίμους ψυχὰς Ἄϊδι προΐαψεν
ἡρώωναὐτοὺς δὲ ἑλώρια τεῦχε κύνεσσιν
5οἰωνοῖσί τε πᾶσιΔιὸς δ᾽ ἐτελείετο βουλή,...

Shaktiman's Translation

Of that meanness sing O Goddess,

From the Son of Peleiades, Achilles
That was accursed and placed suffering upon 
Tens of thousands of Achaeans, those many valiant souls of heroes 
That were cast forth into Hell 
And made carrion for all manner of dogs and birds of prey. 
The Will of God was Completed.

Now you may all know my roots
And why I am such a stubborn MFKR

Thank Mario Milano

23e8aeca245fb3d34c46d13c2b7d909a.jpg

AVE
Χαιρε

Edited by shaktiman, 11 October 2017 - 07:20 PM.

#28 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9897 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:27 AM

Russia inherits much of the Greco-Roman world and thus Byzantium

Use it wisely and with truth and virtue

I told the US y'all can't do it without Shaktiman

Kiley is through

Regards

#29 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9897 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:26 AM

A new Pravda Op-ed

Trump, Jones, the NFL, and the new McCarthyism

David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Report

"Indeed, it is the ignorance of history, or perhaps more accurately how history is taught, that has brought America to the sordid morass of racism, mendacity, and hypocrisy it is infected with today. 

History, after all, is not simply a rote recitation of names, places, and dates.  It is raw emotion responding to external stimuli that incessantly swings the pendulum of time from overreaction to regret."

Later on Hoffman (?) says, "it took the murders of several civil rights activists to bring the nation to some modicum of racial equality, all while the FBI, under the auspices of J. Edgar Hoover, was disproportionately targeting African-American activists, .."

What a prejudiced claim by Hoffman (?) and a poor attempt at journalism. Are not white people murdered by Negors and which race has the record of committing the most murders.

It ain't Cosssack!

BTW, this anti white propaganda was disseminated by   Southern Poverty Law Center, a jewish law group that hires liberal lawyers to oppress whites everywhere. They may have a salacious connection to Antifa

Founders of SPLC: 

Is Hoffman a real lawyer? It may be a crime under certain circumstances to pretend to be an officer of the court falsely.

Regards

#30 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9897 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:18 PM

Where's the Pravda Op-ed on this Newsweek Ku Klux News article?

Newsweek accuses President Putin as they accuse President Trump of sexual misconduct and misogyny.

"Sexual Harassment Does Not Happen in Russia Because of Vladimir Putin, Pageant Queens Say"

Julia Glum

Newsweek

October 13, 2017

Told You so!!!!! Newsweek Jewsweek is angry because jew pedophiles and rapists are exposed.

"Truth be told, Putin should not be considered a friend to abuse victims, and the same can be said for Russia as a whole.

Violence against women is rampant there: Government officials estimate that 14,000 domestic abuse victims are killed every year, and in 2013 Russian courts convicted more than 4,700 people of rape. Earlier this year, after a girl went on TV to talk about her rape, the Russian branch of Burger King used her likeness in an ad to promote cheeseburgers. The ad was taken down after a social media outrcy.

The only sexual assault center in Russia is constantly fundraising to keep its doors open, and it struggles to convince women to come forward.

Moreover, others blame them too. Doctors and police officers blame them and laugh at them, but it's never the victim's fault. The attacker is responsible," Svetlana, who works at the center and withheld her full name,told The Moscow Times in 2015. "Sometimes we just need to tell people that to make them feel much better."

Putin, meanwhile, isn't doing much to help. The president in February signed a law that decriminalized certain types of domestic violence. First-time suspects who do not cause "substantial bodily harm" now face only a fine, a brief jail sentence or a work term, not prison, according to USA Today.

Putin has also been accused of misogyny. In June, Putin told a filmmaker: "I am not a woman, so I don't have bad days." When his remarks went viral, columnist Svetlana Feoktistova addressed the broader anti-woman culture in Russia. 

Sounds a lot like the accusations against Weinstein."

Pravda, DO NOT IGNORE THIS!

Kikey is stirring trouble for both President Putin and President Trump.

As to who writes what where, well go by what they are saying and doing right here on Pravda.

o-PUTIN-570.jpg?5

These demeaning photos which WAS part of the article is done to both Putin and Trump.

Still, does Pravda's front page want to join with:

60887.jpeg

SOMETIMES seemingly nice stories have ignoble meanings.

Regards.

#31 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9897 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:32 PM

More Huffington Post pro faggo-waggo propaganda:

This Is The Anti-Gay Pamphlet Handed Out At The Values Voter Summit

https://www.yahoo.co...-160134522.html

"The 2017 Values Voter Summit is as disturbingly anti-gay as expected. 

BuzzFeed editor David Mack tweeted a photo of a pamphlet that was distributed on the first day of the three-day D.C. gathering, attended by conservatives since 2006 to “preserve the bedrock values of traditional marriage, religious liberty, sanctity of life and limited government that make our nation strong.”

The pamphlet, written by MassResistance, a “pro-family activist organization that educates people to help them confront the attacks on the traditional family, children, religion, and society” that is listed as an exhibitor at the event, is titled “The Health Hazards of Homosexuality.” It’s promoting a book by the same title published by MassResistance in February that apparently includes topics like “why homosexuality is a public health issue” and “the ‘born gay’ myth.”  

Maybe the Russian Federation will re-institute "gay pride parades" and introduce gender bending into the physics classroom as a way of explaining why certain protons are born faggish charged and certain electrons are wanna be protons.

Regards. 

#32 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9897 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:05 AM

Jewsweek, Jew York Times, Jewsington Post et ai now attempting to exonerate every manner of crimes in America

More to come....

#33 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9897 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:00 AM

Clinton Foundation to keep Harvey Weinstein's $250,000 donation

http://www.foxnews.c...0-donation.html

"The Clinton Foundation will not return as much as $250,000 in donations from disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein following the accusations of sexual harassment and rape.

The foundation said Sunday that donations, ranging from $100,000 to $250,000, have already been spent on projects, The Daily Mail reported.

The move to keep the money was expected following tweets from the foundation’s spokesman Craig Minassian.

“Suggesting @ClintonFdn return funds from our 330,000+ donors ignores the fact that donations have been used to help people across the world,” Minassian wrote on Twitter."

The Clinton and an army of jew criminals have a huge money laundering, drug trafficking, public corruption cartel. $250,000 isn't even a penny to The Weinstein Pedophilia and Clinton Child Molester Companies and Corporations. I have MANY MANY  financial documents and MANY MORE outstanding on the clinton and jewish mafia fake finances.

Maybe that's why Pravda banned Mrs. Shaktiman. She went over the clinton and assorted jew company  books whereas some DC lawyers we spoke to admit they could get hardly any.

The US judiciary and DOJ are rotten to the core. 

This is now a nuclear meltdown

The DOJ cannot escape it. It IS on file with the federal court and the DOJ!

Regards.

Edited by shaktiman, 16 October 2017 - 11:03 AM.

#34 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9897 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:23 PM

More US corruption:

Fitton: 'Deep State' Doesn't Want to Release Damaging Records on Lynch-Clinton Tarmac Meeting

http://insider.foxne...ords-tom-fitton

"Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said he is skeptical the FBI has a good explanation for not previously releasing documents on the controversial tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and former attorney general Loretta Lynch.

"There may be an innocent explanation as to why these records were missing, but I find that to be a highly unlikely possibility," Fitton said on "Outnumbered Overtime" Monday.

The meeting came around when Hillary Clinton was investigated for her private email server use and raised questions of collusion between the Justice Department and the Clintons.

Judicial Watch sued the FBI and Justice Department for the records earlier this year and was told no such records existed."

What is transpiring online with the 4th estate and theclourts the 3rd estate are about to plunge the whole world into a catastrophic event.

those that continue to be duplicitous are at very high risk because the US is now in a "Mob" War of historic proportion.

Regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru