• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12583 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 04:44 PM

Nice looking gal, Kali:

Kali.jpg

Thanks for posting her dance video.

California is named after her.

Haven't figured out the fornia part yet.

Where is all this banning of Mrs. Shaktiman occurring?

Why not post her writing here under Mr. Shaktiman's account?

Got a good laugh out or your remark: ""OK Theresa May is not a people person.

She is happier sitting at a desk in an office with the door locked, poring over reports of cricket matches,

her face lighting up only when her husband saunters into the room with a nice cup of tea and a biscuit.

She may occasionally make a foray into a fashion magazine and order a pair of shoes online or some ghastly trouser suit

which makes her look like an alien that has been dragged through a swamp

before being thrown into a wind tunnel but after an encounter with a shredder.

BTW, what was so bad about Clinton's uranium deal w/ Russia?  

Main problem I can see is that she did not sell 100% of US uranium to Russia.

Edited by Ivan88, 28 October 2017 - 05:05 PM.

#42 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10356 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:21 PM

Got a good laugh out or your remark:

That was Timi's not mine. We may find it humerus for different reasons.

As for the Uranium "deal", IMO it's that the clintons did it behind closed doors and tried to steal all the money from their own country.

As for dealing with Russia, that's a good thing for everyone - except lying crooks like the clintons, "jewish" mafia,  and israelis.

Best regards.

#43 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10356 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

Nice looking gal, Kali:

Yep! If one likes Armageddon in high heels,

No wonder the Haitians in Miami and Chicago lit up and hugged me when they saw me.

Mes amis.

Regards.

#44 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12583 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:23 AM

Yeah, that's probably on target what Shaktiman said about the U235 deal.

#45 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10356 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:04 PM

Told you so y'all.

Only those that have been on the "inside" of all this really understand the consequences,

Russophobia is a major product of US public corruption.

Remember my "Mulehead" articles .

The Majestic Mulehead, US Special Prosecutor

Started by shaktiman, Jul 29 2017 10:03 AM

And now:

Mueller team criticized by fellow attorneys for history of questionable tactics

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/mueller-team-criticized-by-fellow-attorneys-for-history-questionable-tactics.html

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team running the Russia collusion probe are being accused by fellow attorneys of employing aggressive and questionable tactics in past cases, potentially putting a dent in his straight-shooter image.

As the investigation heats up and key players like former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and press secretary Sean Spicer are interviewed by investigators, several attorneys with experience in federal cases spoke out with their concerns this week. 

Harvey Silverglate, a criminal defense attorney in Massachusetts, wrote an opinion piece accusing Mueller of once trying to entrap him when Mueller was acting U.S. attorney in Boston."

Not following the rules when the White House AND the Kremlin are BOTH monitoring the feud on this site may be horrendous to the duplicitous. 

Poor Mrs. Shaktiman, censored without a chance to reply. And she is a key witness in all of this as well.

Hey, Title 18 US code states a felony for dittling with witnesses. Ask legal editor Hoffman if he is what who he "might could" be

post-5351-0-88943200-1507326665_thumb.jp

Предупреждение Шактимана

Regards

#46 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10356 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:31 PM

On Fox today I posted. 

Show 21 new comments

•  
  • "Insiders" know Mueller's a "sleaze" one poster comments. Correcto! In my decades of fighting public corruption the sleazes Mueller and Comey looked the other way when the clintons tried to have me whacked. They are both punks and at this point I doubt Mueller's war record. Comey recently with pals tried to "entrap" me with his sleazeball pals. It didn't work I know from direct experience lying and cheating is how Mueller and Comey play the game. They are the felons in this investigation. Regards
    3 Likes

#47 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10356 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:37 PM

Almost forgot.

Also on FOX:

•  
  • A few months ago I wrote a comic article, though at times scathing, in the Russian Press about Mueller and his corrupt activities as FBI Director, including fake news, his connections to the Clintons and organized crime, etc. Several months before that I wrote several articles about corrupt FBI Director Comey and AG Loretta Lynch. The content of those published articles is playing out right now. These articles should have been published in the US as some of my other work has been. Fox News and the liberal press have been accused of being disingenuous with America. Our nation's entire government is failing and crooked to the top in its ethics as is ALL of our 4th Estate. President Trump we hoped is the exception. He very well may be.
    2 Likes

•  

greybeard58Leader
    jshaktiman
    1d

•  

#48 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10356 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:49 PM

My last public corruption post on Mueller and Comey is getting a lot of views and comments on Fox.

Wish I could post here with the verve and conviction I had before.

Best regards to my friends and Salaami to the others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru