#1 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:58 PM

Frankenstein Weinstein' s No Einstein

By Shaktiman

So why pick on Mrs. Shaktiman and ban her from the Pravda Forum?

Because she is a principled straight white woman?

But what is she compared to the reality of Hollywood mores, aka Tinseltown, aka Jewland?

Is it not true that so many gullible Americans and Russians are often awestruck by these Hollywood "stars" and "star makers", their promiscuity, LGBTQ silliness, and outright promotion of immorality?

So how surprising can it be that for the elite of Hollywood that their gods are falling?

Harvey Weinstein accusations cause chaos in Hollywood

http://www.foxnews.c...-hollywood.html

"Hollywood is in chaos, and all because of one man: Harvey Weinstein.

Multiple allegations of rape, sexual harassment and trading sex for movie roles have forced one of the most powerful men in show business out of his company and begging for help and forgiveness."

Yup!  Good old jewish Harvey! If Harvey was a goy and had done it and not had the money to pay off hundreds of young women you can be certain good old Harveystein would have been visited by the NCP, (Nose Candy Patrol), who would have played "Hooray for Hollywood" on his knee caps with a Louisville Slugger.

"Who knew what, and when? While nobody has come out to say they knew Weinstein was abusing and attacking women, there have been hints over the years that all was not well at Miramax and The Weinstein Company."

Everyone knows this goes on. The Hollywood Casting Couch is a monument to Hollywood jew slime executives and their corruption of America's families and mores. 

But good ole Harvey just keeps on rolling along.

harvey-weinstein-jeffrey-katzenberg-bob-

Harvey Weinstein and assorted jewish monsters and Hollywood slime, Jeffrey Katzenberg & Bob Weinstein

But look folks, there's more...much more

Nation sickened as Harvey Weinstein scandal raises curtain on tawdry Tinseltown

NBC’s Hollywood screenwriter news president accused of ‘ethics violations’ for spiking Harvey Weinstein sex exposé

http://www.foxnews.c...-weinstein-sex-expos.html

noah_oppenheim.jpg

NBC News Names Noah Oppenheim President 

http://www.hollywood...nal-role-976054

That is one of the slimiest looking Hollywood jews you'll ever see

Probably licks his own underwear.

"NBC News is getting a new top executive. Noah Oppenheim, the executive in charge of the Todayshow, has been named the new president of NBC News, chairman Andrew Lack said Tuesday in a memo to staff. He will replace Deborah Turness, who will move to a role overseeing NBC News International. Oppenheim will continue to have oversight of Today, which last year surpassed ABC's Good Morning America in the critical 25-54 demographic. 

The moves come as NBC takes a 25 percent stake in the European network Euronews for roughly $30 million, according to sources. NBC News "

Looks like a real a real "gender bender" as Pravda Opinions promote:

Trump's Gender Bender Blunder

Not sure why President Trump was bashed in this Op-ed but the President is NOT a gender bender.

http://www.pravdarep...trump_gender-0/

Then again you gotta wonder what is being said in this Op-ed:

Theresa May: A demonstration of Russophobic, xenophobic idiocy

http://www.pravdarep...-theresa_may-0/

".. a fifty-year-old pot-bellied binge-drinking divorcee who takes to crossdressing to spice up his life a bit, only comes short, so to speak, when his hairy belly gets caught in the zip of the hot pants and he rips his tights when he tries to squeeze into them, falling flat on his backside - lipstick plastered half-way across his face, make-up base used as eye shadow and so much blush that his cheeks look like peeled beetroots. And it gets worse when he decides to plod along the sidewalk in high heels, one snapped off, to the nearest Trans bar to see what happens. The mind boggles. What a mess. Not a pretty sight, then again he does not have what it takes"

No idea what the overt let alone the subliminal message is in the above Pravda article.

Maybe it's a kind of closet journalism?

For those that feel that the Hollywood casting couch is going the way of Liberace and Gomer "Gawllee Rock" Pyle , well there's always Megyn Kelly

Dittmar_Megyn_Kelly_221386692711--606x40

Megyn lies for NBC, Fox, Hollywood, et alia.

edf565836fad5e56ea1812b5647d98d6.jpg

Kosher Kinetics!

Albert or Alberta Einstein in high-heel sandals?

L? G? B? T? or Q?

Regards

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:59 PM

Nope. Everyone knows what goes on!

Regards

#3 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9410 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:17 PM

oppenheim has a middle east type of frankenstein happening

where weinstein looks to be more european frankenstein.

1507760722410.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:22 PM

True Hellboy, but when the Hollywood make-up comes off this is closer to what we see:

Bride_Frankenstein_1935_21-1487460005-72

You know, the woman does look a bit like Megyn Kelly

Regards.

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:14 PM

Oh, oh!

Child molester alert!!!!!

I recall a couple(?)  of Pravda contributors making some inappropriate sexual comments about children right here on the Forum

Namely girlyman drake and god el, hippo, etc. (biggusdickus) or whatever alias they are using

Kate Beckinsale Alleges Harvey Weinstein Sexually Harassed Her as a Teenager

https://www.yahoo.co...-141038401.html

"Kate Beckinsale is the latest actress to allege that Harvey Weinstein made unwanted sexual advances toward her.

On Thursday morning, Beckinsale posted a photo to Instagram of herself at a young age, and claimed in the caption that the Hollywood movie mogul sexually harassed her when she was a teenager. "

you-guys-kate-beckinsale-and-michael-she

Kate Beckinsale

"I was called to meet Harvey Weinstein at the Savoy Hotel when I was 17. I assumed it would be in a conference room which was very common.When I arrived, reception told me to go to his room," she wrote. "He opened the door in his bathrobe. I was incredibly naive and young and it did not cross my mind that this older, unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him."

"After declining alcohol and announcing that I had school in the morning, I left uneasy but unscathed," Beckinsale continued. "A few years later, he asked me if he had tried anything with me in that first meeting. I realized he couldn't remember if he had assaulted me or not."

Bill and Hilllary Clinton issued a statement: "It Depends What Is Is."

bill-and-hillary-clinton.jpg

Regards

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:40 PM

I am so surprised how many support pedophiles and child molesters.

Used to be a capital offense when I was growing up , one way or another.

Didn't Jesus say there are some sins that are never forgiven?

He did.

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:18 AM

Either professional jealousy or unprofessional jealousy

Either way, don't work good

Regards

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:02 AM

MORE GIRLY JEWSTEINS IN THE NEWS

Judge Nap: Hillary's Claim About Returning Weinstein Donations Is 'Not Accurate'

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/12/judge-napolitano-hillary-clinton-claim-about-harvey-weinstein-money-donating-charity

"Hillary Clinton has taken some criticism for waiting nearly six days to comment on the bombshell sexual harassment accusations against Hollywood mogul and Democratic donor Harvey Weinstein....

"There's no one to give it back to. What other people are saying, what my former colleagues are saying, is they're going to donate it to charity, and of course I will do that," Clinton told CNN's Fareed Zakaria"

All clinton lies to protect another Queer Jewsish Frankenstein and their Pedophile B'nai Brith.

Fareed Zakaria? A CNN whore that needs his face punched in with other jew fags in the fake News press and media like NBC's c*nt Noah Oppenheim.  .I've watched this punk for years. In an interview once, the Chinese Foreign Minister owned him and exposed Freaky Fareed as a liar,. 

Fareed%20Zakaria.jpg

In God's wisdom I did not become a priest. I'd love putting on combat boots and doing the Mexican Hat Dance on Freaky Fareed's Forehead. Lying little fagot.

Regards.

#9 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22042 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

As mark Dice says, the only thing that can fix the Satanic infestation of Jew  pedos in Hollywood is an asteroid hitting Hollywood smack bang in the middle of that city and wiping it out.....What a totally demonic place the Jew made Hollywood into. Pewk!

#10 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22042 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:03 PM

1507760722410.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

They both look like satanic inbred Jews to me...

How humanity still puts up with these psycho Jews is beyond belief

#11 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22042 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:08 PM

Next time you watch a Hollywood movie.just realize that the only reason why the chick or the guy as an actor got the part was because a Jew fucked them!

Nothing is so gross than when a Jew controls anything!

#12 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:23 PM

Next time you watch a Hollywood movie.just realize that the only reason why the chick or the guy as an actor got the part was because a Jew fucked them!

I know what they do.

Sadly, there are those that will sell themselves to kikey.

Funny though, there was a hint decades ago about using me in Hollywood.

I think they took Swayze instead and built him up because, well, I really only heard a little about it, if true.

I've seen this Weinstein stuff done on so-called men as well but when they do it to kids that don't understand and take it, well. the fago pedos shouldn't make it to court..

Another time  to do the Sign of the Cross.

These Hollywood gender benders got to be eradicated.

Best reargards. 

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:38 PM

What a totally demonic place the Jew made Hollywood into. Pewk!

Whited Sepulchrals look pristine next to Hollywood.

The Mark Dice video on Hollywood pedophiles and rapists deserves Kudos!

Shelly Adelson and Soros are beginning to shit matzahs with Maury and Evan Greenberg (AIG, ESIS, ACE Insurance, Drug Trafficking and Money Laundering Inc.) We are in federal court with this scum

The Kali and Kali Yuga stuff is working rather well.

So does dey tink she is jewish already or a shakting shiksa?

kali-03.jpg

Best regards.

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:23 PM

Huffington Post and queero Ariana Huffinton are such Quantum Queers. More Huff Klux Klan:

Trump Becomes First Sitting President To Address Anti-LGBTQ Event

https://www.huffingt...4b03a7be57fe666

"President Donald Trump on Friday became the first sitting president to address the Values Voter Summit, an event sponsored by the Family Research Council, a group known for its anti-LGBTQ views.

The Values Voter Summit started in 2006 as a gathering for people who want “to preserve the bedrock values of traditional marriage, religious liberty, sanctity of life and limited government.” 

During his remarks at the event in Washington, D.C., on Friday, Trump touted his administrations “religious freedom” guidance, arguing that “no religious group is ever targeted under my administration.” But Trump’s actions in the White House so far contradict that statement. "

We know the liberal tyrants want President Trump  to be queer like they are.

I certainly hope Trump isn't banned from Pravda!

Reargards.

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:36 PM

Politics

Bruce: Hillary, Fonda have no shame, connection to reality

https://www.yahoo.co...-005720641.html

"Hillary Clinton says the accusations against husband Bill are 'old news' and wishes people would stop talking about Harvey Weinstein and focus on 'sexual assaulter' Trump's past. Meanwhile, Jane Fonda is 'ashamed' because she knew about Weinstein for years. Columnist Tammy Bruce weighs in. #Tucker"

What kind of lies can anyone expect from fags and dykes and queero queen hillary?

Regards

#16 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9410 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:37 PM

obama-weinstein.jpg?w=720&quality=85

:lafn:

#17 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:46 PM

lafn%20(2).gif

Tranny Obama's finger points up showing subversives and traitors whoopi and Frankenstein Weinstein how hers/his/its works.

Regards.

#18 God El

God El

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4881 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:36 PM

As mark Dice says

#19 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22042 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:47 PM

Rabbi hippy defends disgusting rapist jews and tries to belittle the heroes exposing the satanic jew parasites..

Oh Rabbi...you really stink

#20 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9877 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:10 AM

Pedophile Woody Allen trying to exonerate Harvey Childbanger, pedophile jews, and the clintons

More to come...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru