30 replies to this topic

#21 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10352 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:48 AM

Woody Allen Warns of ‘Witch Hunt’ Over Weinstein, Then Tries to Clarify

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/15/movies/woody-allen-harvey-weinstein-witch-hunt.html

"“The whole Harvey Weinstein thing is very sad for everybody involved,” Mr. Allen said. “Tragic for the poor women that were involved, sad for Harvey that his life is so messed up.”

However, Mr. Allen also cautioned about rushing to judgment. “You also don’t want it to lead to a witch hunt atmosphere, a Salem atmosphere, where every guy in an office who winks at a woman is suddenly having to call a lawyer to defend himself. That’s not right either.”

Of course chief jew pedophile and gender pervert Woody Allen doesn't want this Hollywood Jew Weinstein issue to go any farther.

The INFAMOUS JEW Woody Allen molested his own adopted daughter and heaven knows how many other children. Stupid America thought this punk was so cool.

Best regards.

#22 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10352 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:16 PM

Jews flooding Weinstein and Company:

Harvey Weinstein's company gets a financial lifeline as he faces new criminal probe

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-weinstein-colony-capital-20171016-story.html

"The Weinstein Co., reeling from sexual harassment and rape allegations against ousted co-founder Harvey Weinstein, has secured some much-needed financial relief from Los Angeles billionaire Thomas Barrack.

The mini-studio announced Monday that it has entered into an agreement for Barrack’s private equity firm, Colony Capital, to provide a cash infusion to the New York company"

As noted on the Forum kikey is funding pedophiles.

Regards.

#23 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10352 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:21 AM

I thought we were subject to Russian laws on the Forum?

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

http://www.foxnews.c...n-bathroom.html

Miguel-Martinez-Transgender-Bathroom-1.j

Gender Bending Michelle or Miguel Martinez?

Yet we have on this site:

Pravda OPINION

Trump's Gender Bender Blunder

A Pravda staff member writes:

"In other words, each to her/his own, the general consensus being go and do that behind closed doors, or get a room somewhere. This goes for women kissing women, men kissing men, men kissing dogs, an eighteen-year-old man kissing a 99-year-old lady, or a busty broad flashing her boobs outside a football stadium after three glasses of beer. Unnecessary.

LGBTQ is not a sexual question, it is one of identity

But just a minute. We are all committing a fundamental error here, by identifying the LGBTQ issue as a sexual issue when all it is, is a question of identification. Being LGBTQ does not mean a person is going to walk around flashing his penis or baring her breasts, it does not mean public manifestations of sodomyor "abnormal" sexual practices by women on women, any more than a so-called "normal" and "upright" citizen with a wife and family is going to perform in public as he does in his bedroom, namely prance around in a pink ballet dress with a cucumber up his anatomy being tickled by his wife with a feather duster, squealing like a pig. But he is "Mr. Heterosexual Normal".

How utterly sad to read this propaganda of perversion. 

Ask the ten year old girl that just got raped.

Regards

#24 Desther

Desther

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5222 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:25 PM

Einstein was a Jew, though. That must piss Mario off something fierce.

#25 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10352 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:47 PM

Einstein was a Jew, though.

Spoken like a true pedophile and child molester watch dog or biggudickus, hippo ,god el or whatever your schizo name is punk

#26 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10352 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:34 PM

Jewzi Newzi

Gay Actors Talk Sexual Harassment at GLSEN Awards: ‘It Definitely Happens’

http://variety.com/2...ein-1202595850/

"GLSEN (the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network) held its annual Respect Awards in the ballroom of the Beverly Wilshire on Friday night, where the Harvey Weinstein scandal prompted many out gay actors to speak openly about inappropriate behavior they had experienced with Hollywood power players.

For some actors, the red carpet was almost like a group therapy session. Did anyone offer to give a young Wilson Cruz a massage circa “My So-Called Life,” for instance?

“Yes! I mean, early on when I was a little twink there were people who made suggestions about how they could help me,” Cruz said. “And you know, clearly I didn’t take them up on that because I would be far more famous than I am now!”

I really pray that no one on the Gay side from Pravda that has their Gender Benders isn't being harassed by jewish oligarchs like Weinstein.

Regards. 

#27 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10352 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:37 PM

Former Harvey Weinstein Assistant Breaks NDA, Details History of Cover-Ups

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/harvey-weinstein-assistant-breaks-nda-details-history-cover-ups-1051258

"Zelda Perkins, who worked as Weinstein's assistant in Miramax's London office, claims in a new interview with Financial Times that her boss sexually harassed her and assaulted her female colleague, leading them to a settlement and strict NDA.

Dozens of women have come forward in recent weeks with claims against Harvey Weinstein, accusing the veteran film mogul of sexual assault, harassment, misconduct and rape. Many of their stories carry the same details — from hotel rooms and manipulative behavior to intimidation tactics and aggressive cover-ups — while provoking the same questions: How much did his assistants know, how tightly wound were their non-disclosure agreements and where are they now?"

I need to post how rabbis and moyles have a perverted philosophy about circumcision.

If the public only knew what these perverted clerics say to promote homosexuality and other assorted perversions and mental disorders.

Some Pravda articles DID NOT help curtail this behavior in violation of the laws of the Russian Federation.

HMMMM?

Yes, there is going to be a major world event SOON.

Regards.

#28 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10352 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:08 PM

Where's child molester biggusdickus,  hippo, god el, watchdog, and aliases galore? Facebook accounts as well?

Why wasn't biggus wnhatever alais he uses banned for just his avatar?

Must be with the "in crowd"

How about girly mandrake the pedophile?

Why was girlydrake's "kiddies" post covered up?

chabad-child-abuse.jpg

How this is all playing out!!!

Предупреждение Шактимана

post-5351-0-88943200-1507326665_thumb.jp

#29 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10352 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:22 PM

And all those posts about the US "Reign of Terror" (some edited by BANNED WITHOUT NOTICE OR JUST CAUSE Mrs. Shaktiman) with GHW Bush I, the clinton pair, GW Bush II, and Old Nigg*r-toe Obama were ALL TRUE!

Good old GHW Bush and his best Pal Harvey Weinstein:

George H. W. Bush Apologizes to Actress After She Claims He 'Sexually Assaulted' Her During a Photo Shoot

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/george-h-w-bush-apologizes-055154853.html

"George H. W. Bush has apologized to an actress who accused him of sexually assaulting her while they posed for a photograph together four years ago.

The actress, Heather Lind, wrote in a now-deleted Instagram post that she was standing next to the former president when he “touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side.” Lind also alleges Bush told her a “dirty joke.”

The 93-year-old apologized to Lind in a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

Barbara [Bush] rolled her eyes as if to say “not again”. His security guard told me I shouldn’t have stood next to him for the photo. We were instructed to call him Mr. President. It seems to me a President’s power is in his or her capacity to enact positive change, actually help people, and serve as a symbol of our democracy.”

The accusation comes as a slew of women have accused Hollywood power producer Harvey Weinstein of sexual assault and harassment, as well as similar claims against other actors, producers, directors and studio executives."

Gee! It looks like George Herbert Paw-Her Bush does this sort of thing often.

Maybe ex-President Bush can't stand groping his own wife Barbara's behind? After all, Barbara has a mustache crack with posterior dermatitis..

Add lets not forget George Junior Bush pawing Michelle "The Tranny Fanny" Obama at the funeral services for 5 dead Dallas cops.

Aren't they all the biggest sicko psychos on the planet now?

Regurgitating regards. 

#30 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10352 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:45 PM

Another jew shiksa predator;

I just knew Halperin was another jew turd predator pervert.

Journalist Emily Miller Accuses Mark Halperin of Sexual Harassment

https://www.yahoo.co...-193825069.html

"Halperin was born to a Jewish family, the son of Morton Halperin, a foreign policy expert, and Ina Weinstein Halperin Young. He has two brothers, David and Gary. He was born in Bethesda, Maryland, and raised in Bethesda, where he became a bar mitzvah at Congregation Beth El and attended Walt Whitman High School."

Wikipedia

"U.S.

Journalist Emily Miller Accuses Mark Halperin of Sexual Harassment
d98c5a50-ab56-11e6-a23e-95cc0b3b3453_The Jon Levine,The Wrap 2 hours 43 minutes ago
"Journalist Emily Miller Accuses Mark Halperin of Sexual Harassment

Less than a day after a CNN report detailing allegations by five different but unnamed women, a sixth woman has come forward on the record to accuse veteran political reporter Mark Halperin of sexual harassment.

One America News Network-affiliated journalist Emily Miller tweeted Thursday that she was also “attacked” by Halperin, and in a series of subsequent tweets explained why she did not come forward before now.....

“I did not report Halperin to ABC because I thought I was the only one, and I blamed myself, and I was embarrassed and I was scared of him,”

Oh jew boys! Time be afraid of Shaktiman. You had your chances and i am still alive!You jew boys have a nuclear meltdown kind of problem.

What a bunch of punks!

#31 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10352 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:36 PM

This one really takes the prize. 

"California congresswoman alleges sexual harassment on Capitol Hill"

https://www.yahoo.co...topstories.html

Et tu Congress? Et tu?

"A California congresswoman said she is sharing her personal experience with sexual harassment in the hopes of inspiring current and former congressional staffers to do the same.

In a video posted online Friday morning, Rep. Jackie Speier, D-Calif., said that a chief of staff forcibly "kissed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth" when she was working as a congressional staffer. In the video, she did not name the person behind the alleged abuse.

...Speier continued in the video, “Many of us in Congress know what it’s like because Congress has been a breeding ground for a hostile work environment for far too long.

"I know what it’s like to keep these things hidden deep down inside,” Speier said in the video, adding, "I know what it's like to remember that rush of humiliation and anger."

Pelosi_Speier_RS24768_IMG_0243-qut-1020x

Rep. Jackie Speier and Rep. Nancy Pelosi Hiking their Skirts for God and Country!

congresswoman-uses-steak-vodka-and-cavia

A nip or two during the Democratic caucus?

cr_05148_03.jpg

Then skateboarding down the halls of the Capitol.

What a Congress!

Edited by shaktiman, 27 October 2017 - 09:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru