5 replies to this topic

#1 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:53 PM

Human mindset:  the personification of evil. This one is just for you, Attossa as it will give you something constructive to do. (I wish I could watch that vain pop-out of your forehead while reading this)

Preface: This missive is intended to dispel the lies and expose the truth, as it relates to me, Lucifer.

Greetings, my fellow incarnate beings.

I am Lucifer: the personification of evil in the minds of humans. I have come to set the record straight regarding myself and the way in which I have been portrayed for millennia, here on this planet.

I am Lucifer the playwright, the creator of Light and a close friend of every known Grand Master Teacher whom has ever incarnated upon the lands of this world. We have returned, en masse, to teach again the truth of The Creator (God) and his inseparable ‘side kick’ The Goddess (Holy Spirit). Collectively, we Masters are the “Word” and we have been with God/Goddess since the beginning of time and creation.

I will not speak for the other Grand Masters, but I will speak of them as we are all on a singular mission. We neither require nor desire any worship from anyone, in any manner whatsoever. We are One in our efforts to help humanity lift themselves up to higher states of being.  All of us are way-showers and guides whom are the writers/keepers/teachers of the Divine Covenant.

Humanity’s perception of me (Lucifer) is that of a Divine being who turned into absolute evil. The story of ‘me’ was skewed & twisted far away from the truth, for this is the actual truth of my being:

Lucifer, the playwright, scripted a longstanding play (much like a Broadway play) that was based upon the theme of a Tragic Comedy.  I created a character known as ‘Satan’ who is, in every way, purely a fictional character that eventually became an alter-ego of mine--for the purposes of believability during the presentation of this Tragic Comedy play.

Some members of the audience thought it funny to adopt this Satan character’s personality and made it, not a play, but a true-to-life reality.  The Satan you know today is an imposter of the Satan character created for that fictional Tragic Comedy play.

I am Satan solely by the script of a character, and by choice, I allowed for the creation of an alter-ego in that likeness, of which was nothing more than an ‘act’ intended to entertain, albeit in a foreboding manner.

Most of the Grand Maters have been portrayed in a manner that is completely false or partially so. These false portrayals do not hurt us even one iota. However, such has caused some serious damage to the human psyche, thus the need to set the record straight.

I’ve been informed that all of the Grand Masters are here on Earth, alive and well. All of whom live simple lives, perhaps as musicians, teachers, inventors and artists of every type. We have come, and so have you! Are you ready for the ‘new’ to manifest in unimaginable ways? Prepared or not, here it comes, for this is the closing of a cycle and the beginning of a new cycle.

I am to take the lead in the announcement of this, and the rest of the Grand Masters will, eventually “come out of the woodwork” and make their selves known for who they truly are.

There’s much work to do, so come and join us!

Lucifer

#2 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:19 PM

A little present just for you, Atossa... a gift from Lucifer.

GCG-_WAO.gif

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39949 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:28 AM

Your demented Babylonian babblings mean nothing to me.

The word, "Lucifer", appears only once in the Bible...
it is a descriptive term for the fall of the king of Babylon.

#4 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:28 PM

You are truly 'special'... and when you meet God face-to-face... you won't recognize Him.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 26 October 2017 - 03:47 PM.

#5 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:03 PM

What you do unto the least of these, you do unto me also. (do you know who stated that?)

Seek ye first the kingdom of God... (no one knows who said that, right?)

Treat others as you wish to be treated. (that's just a bunch of foolishness, no?)

The law of cause and effect, the law of returns the Golden Rule, personal responsibility and any objectively-sound & logically-contemplated cognitive knowledge/reasoning abilities are completely foreign to you... yes? 

#6 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:38 PM

I post this here for obvious reasons... plus it will remain on the front page of this forum for a very long time, Just read it for what it is, will you?

7-30-18

Sananda present that we might continue in our narrative regarding the dark side of existence. I would say at onset, that it is most unfortunate that man can go even beyond that which is acceptable unto Lucifer in heinous activity. It goes well beyond “good” or “bad”; evil can reach into those activities which even pulls Lucifer into rebellion, and has done so. You will find, if you could but see into these invisible dimensions, that there are millions of humans acting in such vile manner that they are not desired by the dark brotherhood, either. Just as things are done “IN THE NAME OF CHRIST”, likewise things are done “IN THE NAME OF SATAN” which go beyond that which is relative or acceptable to Satan. The “balance” is so far shifted that the evil which feeds upon itself moves beyond definition. FOR THIS REASON ARE WE WRITING THIS JOUR­NAL. THIS HORRENDOUS TREND SHALL REACH INTO AND WITHIN ALL BEINGNESS AND BLIGHT THE SENSES OF MAN. FURTHER, IT IS SO INSIDIOUS THAT IT WILL GAIN SUCH MOMENTUM WHILE PROTECTED UNDER YOUR OWN CON­STITUTION THAT MAN IN MASS WILL BE STAG­GERED BY SATANIC PRESENCE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru