#1 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:32 PM

one liners...

What's up with that? Forever insisting they need help and when you show up to help them, they tell you what to do... w h a t  i s  u p  w i t h  t h a t ?!?

It took them sixteen tries to get it wrong and the seventeenth try failed just as miserably... should they only listen...

Freewill is a farce... for it gives two too many choices to make a wrong choice... 50/50 would be a better limit on freewill than 75/25--those two extra choices truly trip humans up... they consistently make the wrong choice... I'm just saying is all I'm saying.

Time is, not what you make of it, but rather what you do with it... these are the best of times--when in the doing, you have the making of it.

Time is, a fabrication that mimics variable cycles base sequential periods of duration, starting from a marked point in space where once that marked point is met again by its mating mark a full cycle will have become complete... only to start over again until it finishes the cycle it is in progress to finish... only to start over again until it finishes the cycle it is in progress to finish... only to start over again until it finishes the cycle it is in progress to finish...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru