86 replies to this topic

#1 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56406 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:03 AM

The Real Lenin: Traitor, Parasite, Failure

Despite not performing a single day’s worth of “productive” work in his life, Lenin loved to call all sorts of people parasites. For instance, those well-known exploiters, peasants.

http://russia-inside...failure/ri21542

#2 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18658 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:44 PM

You stupid bastard posting CIA/NAZI trash.

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22697 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

Serioussly Nem?...Lenin was a Jew employed by the Rothschilds (same shit as AL Baghdadi in Syria)...sometimes I wonder if you actually disrespect Russians for defending satanic Jew mass murderers of millions of Russian christians like that fucking Jew inbred Lenin..

#4 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18658 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:14 PM

Serioussly Nem?...Lenin was a Jew employed by the Rothschilds (same shit as AL Baghdadi in Syria)...sometimes I wonder if you actually disrespect Russians for defending satanic Jew mass murderers of millions of Russian christians like that fucking Jew inbred Lenin..

Mass murderers of millions,  Did you hear that on CNN?  BBC?  Berlin Barbara?

#5 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56406 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:54 PM

http://russia-insider.com/en

Is not Run by  USA Deep State ( Bush-Clinton-Obama)

please

Edited by Cosssack, 12 November 2017 - 09:59 PM.

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20053 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:32 AM

The mob is going down.

#7 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18658 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:31 AM

http://russia-insider.com/en

Is not Run by  USA Deep State ( Bush-Clinton-Obama)

please

Please yourself....How do you know who it is run by?  Some of the most trusted people in the Russian media have told me there is something wrong with that site and who runs it.  A couple of them don't want have anything to do with anyone who posts their stuff.

Anyway, what you posted comes straight from CIA/Nazi mouths IOW LIES.

#8 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20053 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:30 PM

Nem why do you defend the jew parasite Lenin...?

#9 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:48 AM

Please yourself....How do you know who it is run by?  Some of the most trusted people in the Russian media have told me there is something wrong with that site and who runs it.  A couple of them don't want have anything to do with anyone who posts their stuff.

Thank you!  I've heard bad things about Russia-Insider as well -- that it is zealous mainly about soliciting money from readers, for example. 

I'm sorry that I don't have time to read the lengthy article about Lenin.  I'm sure that it is possible to make anybody look like a villain, with selective reporting. 

This is what I do know: The October Revolution got Russia out of World Suicide I and changed the world, and Lenin's pragmatism and intelligence is all that enabled the revolution to survive,  against all odds.  The success of the revolution is what saved Russia from becoming just another U.S. satellite, like Albania or Poland.

#10 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22697 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:34 PM

Thank you!  I've heard bad things about Russia-Insider as well -- that it is zealous mainly about soliciting money from readers, for example. 

I'm sorry that I don't have time to read the lengthy article about Lenin.  I'm sure that it is possible to make anybody look like a villain, with selective reporting. 

This is what I do know: The October Revolution got Russia out of World Suicide I and changed the world, and Lenin's pragmatism and intelligence is all that enabled the revolution to survive,  against all odds.  The success of the revolution is what saved Russia from becoming just another U.S. satellite, like Albania or Poland.

Urrghh. good grief.....Yeh was really awesome Jew bankers with Jew funded mercenaries over took a country and murdered millions of Russian Christians, first thing those jew parasites made law was to make "anti semitism" (exposing satanic Jew crimes) a crime punishable by death, they demolished thousands of christian churches, persecuted and murdered thousands of Russian christian priests...Jews are the anti christ...and you worship them.....

You Brainwashed clown have no respect for Russians for supporting the mass murderers of them!

jewish-bolsheviks-672x372.jpg

“We will impose upon them such a tyranny that was never dreamt by the most hideous despots of the East.” – Leon Trotsky

“Some call it Marxism I call it Judaism.” – Rabbi S. Wise, 1935

911-jew-commies2-640x480.jpg

lazar-kaganovich-mother-russia-is-cast-d

leon-trotsky.png

Edited by Mario Milano, 14 November 2017 - 02:52 PM.

#11 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18658 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

Yeah according to the khazar media/Nazis, 783794472934263493649236496349863962394723942364923692364 people were killed ONLY because of Bolsheviks.  Never mind the war, the foreign invasions, the overt, covert, internal and external attacks from all the forces of world capitalism.

#12 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1657 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:04 PM

Is the site secretly funded by USrael?

State security should investigate.

Report your suspicions to them.

#13 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22697 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:06 PM

Yeah according to the khazar media/Nazis, 783794472934263493649236496349863962394723942364923692364 people were killed ONLY because of Bolsheviks.  Never mind the war, the foreign invasions, the overt, covert, internal and external attacks from all the forces of world capitalism.

The Khazar lunatics wanted Russia destroyed because Russia destroyed Khazaria for being a satanic nation of inbred vermin parasiites ...That was satanic payback by the inbred Khazars what they did to Russia...and you are defending those lunatics...but you blame americans for what they did to Libya, Syria when you know full well that the US govt is occupied by satanic khazar Jews ordering the destruction of nation after nation.....One minute you are aghast at what the Jews do then you luv them for fucking up Russia....

The Russian flag isn't that commies piece of shit flag in a sea of red (blood)by the Jews...known as the USSR, Russia is now called Russia...so fu ck the USSR...This is now Russia thank God and Putin!

21kYKOyzu9L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Edited by Mario Milano, 14 November 2017 - 03:08 PM.

#14 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1657 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:08 PM

Is the site secretly funded by USrael?

State security should investigate.

Report your suspicions to them.

#15 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18658 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:21 PM

People in the West have been fed nothing but lies on the subject for decades. They swallowed Solzhenitsin, the liar on CIA payroll. Solzhenitsin called on the US to nuke the Soviet Union to hell, he loved Russia so much. Soviet Union = Russia. The revolution was the people's choice,

One of the interesting aspects of the tendency here to blame "the Jews" for the Russian Revolution is that it plays right into the zionist claims that their co-religionists are a superior race. Hence the ability of a tiny minority to lead the Russian people by the nose. It is a contemptuous view of Russians shared by those who believe in autocracy and regard it as necessary to govern such dumb animals as they conceive Russians to be.

Another interesting aspect of the claim is that in fact Jewish bankers lost billions when the Bolsheviks, properly, repudiated the debt which tens of thousands of rentiers in Paris and London lived off. Nothing was a greater blow to the Rothschilds and the world of finance than the Revolution of 1917. An event which humanity will always recall, in gratitude,it owed to the courage and honesty of the Russian workers and Peasants.

One lesson gained from the Revolution that we witness currently is that people no longer allow themselves to be subjugated, they FIGHT BACK.

#16 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22697 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:26 PM

The revolution was the people's choice,

Yeh right, funded by Jew bankers from america!

Just like they funded ISIS mercenaries in Libya, Syria and Iraq......

Time to face reality Nem....

#17 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1657 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:35 PM

Russia Insider

I HAVE NEVER TRUSTED THIS SITE.

#18 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32957 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:37 PM

The best-kept secret in the West is that the Russian Revolution was run entirely by Jews.

Of 384 Commissars, over 300 were Jews.  (I once had an exact count, but that's close enough.)

Many of those Jews were foreign Jews financed by US Jews and allowed to go to Russia by their governments who knew what they were planning to do.

So in that respect, they ALL were traitors to Russia, including Lenin.  None of them cared about traditional Russia, its culture, its Tsar, or its people.

How many did they kill?   As many as they wanted.  Probably millions.

#19 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32957 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:42 PM

There is a truth that even the CIA cannot hide, and that is the Jews who overthrew the Russian government had murdered Christian Russians to succeed.

There is a fundamental Russian truth, regardless of who owns the source of the truth, and that is the treason of Jews in Russia.

They not only went against the Tsar and his government, they killed them all.

#20 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1657 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:43 PM

Bausman and fraud at Russia Insider? Lavelle blows the whistle
April 11th, 2016 ~ Fort Russ News ~

~ A Fort Russ Exclusive ~ FR Editorial Staff with Joaquin Flores ~

russiainsider.png

Fort Russ's exclusive investigation sheds light on the allegations of impropriety over at Russia Insider and the story behind it all

RT's Peter Lavelle, host of the station's flagship show "Cross Talk", sent shock-waves through the alternative media community on April 7th with a stunning revelation. He published a Facebook status which acknowledged what the Fort Russ team has been receiving information on for almost a year: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru