• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1785 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:47 PM

Bausman and fraud at Russia Insider? Lavelle blows the whistle
April 11th, 2016 ~ Fort Russ News ~

~ A Fort Russ Exclusive ~ FR Editorial Staff with Joaquin Flores ~

russiainsider.png

Fort Russ's exclusive investigation sheds light on the allegations of impropriety over at Russia Insider and the story behind it all

RT's Peter Lavelle, host of the station's flagship show "Cross Talk", sent shock-waves through the alternative media community on April 7th with a stunning revelation. He published a Facebook status which acknowledged what the Fort Russ team has been receiving information on for almost a year: 

Is the site secretly funded by USrael?

State security should investigate.

Report your suspicions to them.

#22 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22794 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:47 PM

RT's Peter Lavelle, host of the station's flagship show "Cross Talk", sent shock-waves through the alternative media community on April 7th with a stunning revelation. He published a Facebook status which acknowledged what the Fort Russ team has been receiving information on for almost a year:

Yeh I was so shocked I never heard about it!

Stop this crap Grog!

#23 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22794 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:51 PM

The best-kept secret in the West is that the Russian Revolution was run entirely by Jews.

Of 384 Commissars, over 300 were Jews.  (I once had an exact count, but that's close enough.)

Many of those Jews were foreign Jews financed by US Jews and allowed to go to Russia by their governments who knew what they were planning to do.

So in that respect, they ALL were traitors to Russia, including Lenin.  None of them cared about traditional Russia, its culture, its Tsar, or its people.

How many did they kill?   As many as they wanted.  Probably millions.

Great post Zharky, One thing that is a give away with what those Jews were doing to Russians was the "iron curtain" around the country...no information could get out...so that tells you they were doing some disgusting shit!...Hell man no one even knew Chernobyl had blown up until the Nords worked it out that a nuclear catastophe had occurred.....

#24 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1785 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:32 PM

Russia Insider news has never presented Israel in a negative light.

If they can't say anything bad about Israel, they can't be trusted.

#25 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1785 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

Yeh I was so shocked I never heard about it!

Stop this crap Grog!

Your information may be correct but I have never trusted this site.

#26 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1785 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:47 PM

Your information may be correct but I have never trusted this site.

Never trust any source that never presents Israel in a negative light.

#27 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22794 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:54 PM

Very valid point...everything about the Khazar jews is very negative and dark energy

Edited by Mario Milano, 14 November 2017 - 04:56 PM.

#28 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20080 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:23 PM

Yeh right, funded by Jew bankers from america!

Just like they funded ISIS mercenaries in Libya, Syria and Iraq......

Time to face reality Nem....

Exactly, hope and change....
Works every time.

#29 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:54 PM

People in the West have been fed nothing but lies on the subject for decades. They swallowed Solzhenitsin, the liar on CIA payroll. Solzhenitsin called on the US to nuke the Soviet Union to hell, he loved Russia so much. Soviet Union = Russia. The revolution was the people's choice,

One of the interesting aspects of the tendency here to blame "the Jews" for the Russian Revolution is that it plays right into the zionist claims that their co-religionists are a superior race. Hence the ability of a tiny minority to lead the Russian people by the nose. It is a contemptuous view of Russians shared by those who believe in autocracy and regard it as necessary to govern such dumb animals as they conceive Russians to be.

Another interesting aspect of the claim is that in fact Jewish bankers lost billions when the Bolsheviks, properly, repudiated the debt which tens of thousands of rentiers in Paris and London lived off. Nothing was a greater blow to the Rothschilds and the world of finance than the Revolution of 1917. An event which humanity will always recall, in gratitude,it owed to the courage and honesty of the Russian workers and Peasants.

One lesson gained from the Revolution that we witness currently is that people no longer allow themselves to be subjugated, they FIGHT BACK.

Bravo!  Many good points!  Thank you!

I agree that the Bolsheviks were initially funded by Wall Street.  But it seems to me that they quickly "went off the reservation" or "went rogue".   How else can we explain the 1918 invasion by the U.K., the U.S., and twelve other capitalist powers?  Was the invasion just for show?!  Were the invaders secretly supporting the Bolsheviks?!  I don't think so!

Zionists want us to single out "Jews", because it enables them to maintain the "Eternal Persecuted Victim" act.  Religion thrives under persecution, and Zionism is a secular religion.   That's a good reason to avoid even the semblance of ethnic or religious partiality.  "All are created equal" should be our guiding principle: "We are all God's children" as some might say.

Edited by R.W. Emerson II, 14 November 2017 - 10:56 PM.

#30 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:22 PM

Urrghh. good grief.....Yeh was really awesome Jew bankers with Jew funded mercenaries over took a country and murdered millions of Russian Christians, first thing those jew parasites made law was to make "anti semitism" (exposing satanic Jew crimes) a crime punishable by death, they demolished thousands of christian churches, persecuted and murdered thousands of Russian christian priests...Jews are the anti christ...and you worship them.....

You Brainwashed clown have no respect for Russians for supporting the mass murderers of them!

“We will impose upon them such a tyranny that was never dreamt by the most hideous despots of the East.” – Leon Trotsky

“Some call it Marxism I call it Judaism.” – Rabbi S. Wise, 1935

Thank you for your post. I am aware of these claims, and you have prompted me to consider them anew.

I think we give alleged "Jews" more "credit" than they deserve when we cast them as Omnipotent Infallible Supermen and convince ourselves that the whole world revolves around their schemes.

I believe that the best response is to simply and carefully ignore them. Yes, I realize that is not always possible.

I certainly do not see Xionists as Infallible Geniuses. Many of their "Brilliant Schemes" boomerang or go off the rails. Take the Xionist Paradise: Who wants to trade places with an Ixraeli? The whole enterprise has the stink of death about it.

I don't see how Xionists benefited from the Bolshevik Revolution. I am in awe of the achievements of the revolution. I do not want all of the credit to go to just one ethnic group. Industrializing the country, collectivizing the farms, defeating the Hitlerites, rebuilding after the war, surviving the Cold Holy War, exploring space -- all of this involved cooperative effort.

If the Soviet Union was under Xionist control, then why did Xionists scream so loudly for the release of traitors like Natan Sharansky?  I suuppose you will say that they were playing both sides.   I know that this is possible, but I don't see evidence of it.

Edited by R.W. Emerson II, 14 November 2017 - 11:30 PM.

#31 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22794 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:14 AM

COMMUNISMu5re.GIF

#32 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:47 AM

COMMUNISMu5re.GIF

Wonderful: Now what? Where do we go from here?

We can, with equal justification, say that capitalism had "Jewish roots". There are those who argue that the slave trade also had "Jewish roots". Even Hitlerism had "Jewish roots". So what does that prove? How does knowing this help us or contribute to our struggle?

Keep in mind that all of these phenomena also had "Christian roots". Europe, after all, was nine-tenths Christian.

The October Revolution, moreover, was bloodless. The Bolsheviks went on to end the massive bloodshed occurring on the front. Bloodshed in Russia began when the "Christian" powers launched the counter-revolution. So is it right to blame the Bolsheviks for everything?

When we blame an entire ethnic group or religion, we discredit ourselves, because the blame falls on the innocent and the guilty alike. We demonstrate a contempt for justice, and we alienate potential allies. This is just what the Xionists want! We are playing directly into their hands.

We are also surrendering to the Xionist ideology of ethnic division: Like the Xionists, we are saying that the individual counts for nothing and the ethnic group or Magic Gene counts for everything. If we truly believe that, then there is no real difference between the Xionists and ourselves.

Edited by R.W. Emerson II, 15 November 2017 - 05:49 AM.

#33 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20080 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:16 AM

Emerson, your struggle has nothing to do with our struggle.
You're a jew.

#34 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:04 AM

Emerson, your struggle has nothing to do with our struggle.
You're a jew.

Really? This is news to me!

For years, I campaigned against fascist Izrael. The U.S. capitulation to Izrael used to be my number one issue. That was when the U.S. was destroying the Middle East just to please Izrael and the state-terrorists who perpetrated 9/11.

Now that there is not much left to destroy in the Middle East, it's time to move on to other issues -- the U.S.-backed Nazi-led takeover of Ukraine, for example. If you see this struggle in purely ethnic terms, then there is not much difference between you and the Nazionists.

#35 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18680 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:20 AM

COMMUNISMu5re.GIF

Notice the NAZI symbol on the top left corner?  Now you are dragging more Nazi propaganda here?

#36 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22794 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:28 AM

Notice the NAZI symbol on the top left corner?  Now you are dragging more Nazi propaganda here?

I think you are starting to see nazis every where nem

#37 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20080 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

Really? This is news to me!

For years, I campaigned against fascist Izrael. The U.S. capitulation to Izrael used to be my number one issue. That was when the U.S. was destroying the Middle East just to please Izrael and the state-terrorists who perpetrated 9/11.

Now that there is not much left to destroy in the Middle East, it's time to move on to other issues -- the U.S.-backed Nazi-led takeover of Ukraine, for example. If you see this struggle in purely ethnic terms, then there is not much difference between you and the Nazionists.

So you're a jew.
And you call me a nazi.
Hitler was a jew.
Stalin was a jew.

Right...?

Edited by RobertD, 15 November 2017 - 02:02 PM.

#38 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22794 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:16 PM

Amazing isn't it when they can't win an argument they scream Nazi, just like the Jew scream Anti Semite to shut down discussion and pretend they are right..

I'd leave this issue now Rob as nem has a magnifying glass out trying to find any little thing that she can scream nazi at

#39 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1785 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:54 PM

For example:

TV news in USrael.

Newspapers in New York (large Israel loyalist population)

BBC TV news in UK.

#40 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22794 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:58 PM

For example:

TV news in USrael.

Newspapers in New York (large Israel loyalist population)

BBC TV news in UK.

Tv news in Australia, Uk, NZ....basically all zionist occupied countries...

The day can't come soon enough that the world frees itself from the jew jackboot stomping on our faces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru