Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Over Two Thousand German Neo Nazis In Ukraine.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12417 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:30 PM

http://www.fort-russ...n-neo-nazi.html    These bastards are trying to fight WW2 again,put them where their Grandfathers ended up,under the ground.

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37711 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:35 PM

Plenty of Germans settled in Russia during Tsarist times.

Ironically, Empress Catherine [who was German] invited Germans to settle in the area which became Stalingrad
[Stalin forcibly moved them... God knows where.]

Tsars liked to marry German princesses... making the last Tsar, Nicholas II, Germanic. Ironically he also married a German princess, Alexandra.

The three cousins who ruled Europe before WW1, King George V of England, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany and Tsar Nicholas II of Russia were all Germanic as were most of the royal families of Europe.

Edited by Atossa, 13 November 2017 - 05:39 PM.

#3 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9497 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:36 PM

How come Atossa said she was Scottish about ten years ago, here

and then lately she said she was something else. I forget what she said but it wasn't Scottish.

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37711 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:01 AM

How come Atossa said she was Scottish about ten years ago, here

and then lately she said she was something else. I forget what she said but it wasn't Scottish.

I've posted here that some of my ancestors were Scot Jacobites.

I've also posted that my family name can be traced back [son to father] to 1600s New Amsterdam and from there back to Holland.

That's a benefit of having a sister who is DAR, their passion is genealogy.

#5 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:21 AM

Russia's retreat from communism in the 1990s gives the Nazis an advantage.  They can depict the conflict as one country versus another, and, in this way, put themselves on the same level as their victims.

Russia needs to rediscover or reinvent communism.  It will then represent an entire class, instead of just a country, and the Nazis will lose their claim to legitimacy.

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37711 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:20 AM

Russia's retreat from communism in the 1990s gives the Nazis an advantage. They can depict the conflict as one country versus another, and, in this way, put themselves on the same level as their victims.

Russia needs to rediscover or reinvent communism. It will then represent an entire class, instead of just a country, and the Nazis will lose their claim to legitimacy.

Khazar Kommissar Putin is always busy fighting fantasy Nazis.

Meanwhile... the US and Russia will meet in Belgrade to discuss a UN peacekeeping force for Ukraine ??

U.S., Russia Envoys To Discuss Peacekeeping Force For Ukraine

November 13, 2017 08:56 GMT

"Kurt Volker, the U.S. special representative for Ukraine negotiations, last met Kremlin aide Vladislav Surkov on October 7 in Belgrade.

The U.S. envoy for efforts to end the Ukrainian conflict, Kurt Volker, is set to meet with Kremlin aide Vladislav Surkov on November 13 to explore deploying United Nations peacekeepers to eastern Ukraine.

Volker has said he would meet Surkov in Serbia's capital, Belgrade, for a "discussion of principles" to see if they can agree on what a peacekeeping force might look like. "

https://www.rferl.or...e/28850546.html

#7 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12417 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:22 PM

Khazar Kommissar Putin is always busy fighting fantasy Nazis.

Meanwhile... the US and Russia will meet in Belgrade to discuss a UN peacekeeping force for Ukraine ??

U.S., Russia Envoys To Discuss Peacekeeping Force For Ukraine

November 13, 2017 08:56 GMT

"Kurt Volker, the U.S. special representative for Ukraine negotiations, last met Kremlin aide Vladislav Surkov on October 7 in Belgrade.

The U.S. envoy for efforts to end the Ukrainian conflict, Kurt Volker, is set to meet with Kremlin aide Vladislav Surkov on November 13 to explore deploying United Nations peacekeepers to eastern Ukraine.

Volker has said he would meet Surkov in Serbia's capital, Belgrade, for a "discussion of principles" to see if they can agree on what a peacekeeping force might look like. "

https://www.rferl.or...e/28850546.html

Well we know what the peacekeeping force looked like in the Balkans,it looked like NATO.

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37711 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:35 PM

Well we know what the peacekeeping force looked like in the Balkans,it looked like NATO.

Russian troops also participated.

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37711 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:48 PM

Not sure how my Scot and Dutch forefathers relate to this topic...
but out of curiosity, I looked up the distance between Scotland and
The Netherlands... 487 miles. Much less than the distance across Texas.

http://i.imgur.com/b9nJd.jpg

b9nJd.jpg

Edited by Atossa, 14 November 2017 - 07:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru