15 replies to this topic

#1 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:37 AM

A week or so, LPR Foreign Affairs Minister, Vladislav Deinego, spoke of the LPR surrendering to Ukrapistan.

According to Denis Pushilin, the DPR's Information Minister, Deinego was speaking hypothetically.

See "DPR responses LPR statement on returning to Ukraine", DONi, 09 Nov 2017.

But now, in South Front, I see a translation of a long report from something called the "Tsargrad Analytical Group", according to which internecine intrigues are tearing Lugansk apart.

See "LPR Leadership Clashes With Own National Security Team". South Front, 15 Nov 2017.

Is there any truth to the Tsargrad report?

Edited by R.W. Emerson II, 16 November 2017 - 05:40 AM.

#2 Tatarewicz

Tatarewicz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:44 AM

IE can't display link webpage.

#3 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20207 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:19 AM

Earlier yesterday I saw some sort of announcement from Plotnitsky, but now I can't find any trace of it.  It seemed to be quite positive.  Hopefully I will come across it again.

#4 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:51 AM

IE can't display link webpage.

You should move to Linux and Firefox -- free software, minimal virus exposure, ten times more advanced than Microsoft products, more secure, and you're not supporting a ruthless monopoly!

countdown-alex.png

The South Front article is too long to quote. Here, at least, is the DONi article:

"DPR responses LPR statement on returning to Ukraine", DONi, 09 Nov 2017:

Donbass returning to Ukraine is impossible now, reports the DPR Information Minister, Republic’s representative at the Minsk Negotiations, Denis Pushilin.

That way he commented upon the statement of the LPR Foreign Affairs Minister, Vladislav Deinego, who told about the possibility of returning to Ukraine for the Republics. Pushilin, in his turn, claimed that such scenario becomes more and more improbable, for Donbass more and more distances from Ukraine.

The DPR representative stressed that he considers Deinego’s interview to be “improper”, but underlined that talking about Donbass returning to Ukraine, he meant the legal angle.

∫ ∫ ∫ “Vladislav Nikolayevich was describing it as it could be, but it has nothing to do with the reality,” said Pushilin.

Pushilin explained that the Republics cannot return to Ukraine, because Kiev has not fulfilled a single point of the Minsk agreements. In addition, there has recently been an aggravation of the military situation in the conflict zone.

∫ ∫ ∫ "At the moment, I cannot imagine that any of the residents of the DPR and the LPR, or leaders who are threatened with at least a life sentence in Ukraine," asking to go back, to Ukraine”," said the DPR representative.

Edited by R.W. Emerson II, 16 November 2017 - 10:53 AM.

#5 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:01 AM

Earlier yesterday I saw some sort of announcement from Plotnitsky, but now I can't find any trace of it.  It seemed to be quite positive.  Hopefully I will come across it again.

Thank you! I'm a big fan of the Free Donbass Republics. I admire the people --
  • their courage,
  • their spirit,
  • their culture,
  • their festive demonstrations,
  • their industry,
  • their outreach to those still trapped under the Kiev regime
What I see reminds me of Russia in the 1980s. There's the same optimism under fire.

#6 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25912 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:47 PM

Everything is OK

Vladimir Putin In first, Russian President speaks with Ukraine's separatist leaders

The entities, located in Ukraine's Donetsk and Lugansk regions, declared independence from Kiev following Moscow's annexation of Crimea in 2014...

1b181c2d9e6dc27a1d97cb9905838679e5a68fb5play

Russian President Vladimir Putin holds a telephone conversation with Alexander Zakharchenko, leader of the so-called Donetsk People's Republic, and Igor Plotnitsky, head of the so-called Lugansk People's Republic on November 15, 2017

(Sputnik/AFP)

24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

Russian President Vladimir Putin has spoken to the eastern Ukraine's rebel leaders to discuss a prisoner swap, his first publicly acknowledged direct contact with the pro-Russian separatist republics.

The Kremlin said late Wednesday that Putin spoke by telephone with Alexander Zakharchenko, leader of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic, and Igor Plotnitsky, head of the Lugansk People's Republic.

The entities, located in Ukraine's Donetsk and Lugansk regions, declared independence from Kiev following Moscow's annexation of Crimea in 2014, launching a war which has lasted to this day, killing more than 10,000 people.

Putin on Wednesday met with Ukrainian politician Viktor Medvedchuk, who is one of Kiev's representatives in talks with the rebels and with whom he has close personal ties.

Medvedchuk asked for Putin's assistance in the swapping of 306 rebels imprisoned by Kiev for 74 people jailed by the separatist republics before Christmas.

Putin discussed Medvedchuk's proposal with Zakharchenko and Plotnitsky who "supported the initiative," the Kremlin said.

Both rebel leaders confirmed Thursday they supported the swapping initiative.

Kiev accuses Moscow of fuelling the conflict in Ukraine's east and supporting the separatists with weapons and troops. Russia has denied such allegations, saying any such soldiers fighting for the separatist cause are volunteers.

http://www.pulse.ng/...-id7606444.html

#7 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11459 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:52 PM

so Putin bombed the hell out of the Chechens who wanted to separate from Russia,

but now he thinks eastern Ukraine should separate?

How come?

#8 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5936 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:40 PM

You should move to Linux and Firefox -- free software, minimal virus exposure, ten times more advanced than Microsoft products, more secure, and you're not supporting a ruthless monopoly!

countdown-alex.png

:kowt:

#9 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:01 PM

so Putin bombed the hell out of the Chechens who wanted to separate from Russia,

but now he thinks eastern Ukraine should separate?

How come?

The masked media in the West inflicts the term "rebels" or "separatists" on the people of the Free Republics, but it would be more appropriate to call them "loyalists". They are the people who remained loyal to Ukraine's legitimate government.  Most of the terminology used by the West -- and even by RT and Sputnik on occasion -- is upside-down.  Defense is called "Aggression", and aggression is called "Defense"

The real rebels are the people who overthrew the government on 22 Feb 2014 and replaced it with their Nazi-infested junta. Their rebellion began in Nov 2013, when they initiated the Euromaidan riots. President Yanukovych, under pressure from the West, allowed the riots to continue. The riots culminated in the 22 Feb 2014 coup -- or regime-change.

The Euromaidan rebels were the real separatists, inasmuch as they separated themselves from the will of the Ukrainian people and put themselves and their sponsors in the West above the people of the country.

George Friedman, the founder and CEO of Stratfor, calls it the most overt coup in history.

In Chechnya, terrorists took over. Supported by U.S. neo-cons, they stole the territory. Russia, led by Yeltsin, was unable to stop the secession. The Chechen terrorists then went on to attack Ingushetia. Putin responded with military force and political reforms, reclaimed Chechnya, forced the terrorists out and rebuilt Grozny.

I believe in the right of orderly secession, but that doesn't mean that I would exercise this right in every situation. I certainly do not support the formation of a terrorist state; nor do I support the take-over of Ukraine by foreign-backed Nazis.

#10 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17339 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:03 PM

Trump Regime continues it's worship of Talmudist schemes to destroy nations.

Edited by Ivan88, 16 November 2017 - 11:04 PM.

#11 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20207 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:26 AM

Maidan Massacre Bombshell

via Ivan Katchanovski on Facebook November 16, 2017

f663b31e4052dfe655a51.jpg

Georgian snipers, who previously served in Saakashvili security, reportedly confess to massacring along with Lithuanian snipers both police and protesters on the Maidan in a new Italian documentary film: "Everyone started shooting two or three shots at a time. It went on for fifteen, twenty minutes.

We had no choice. We were ordered to shoot both on the police and the demonstrators, without any difference. I was totally outraged. " So Georgian Alexander Revazishvilli remembers the tragic shootout of 20 February 2014 in Kiev when a group of mysterious snipers opened fire on crowds and cops massacring over 80 people.

Revazishvilli's confessions and two other Georgians - gathered by writers in the documentary "Ukraine, the hidden truths" aired tonight at 23.30 on Matrix, Channel 5 - reveal a different truth and disconcerting. The truth of a massacre and the same opposition that accused Yanukovych and his Russian allies. Revazishvilli and his two companions - met and interviewed in the documentary - are a former member of the security services of former Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili and two former militants of his own party.

Hired in Tbilisi by Mamuka Mamulashvili, Saakashvili's military advisor, are tasked with supporting - along with other Georgian and Lithuanian volunteers - ongoing demonstrations in Kiev in return for a $ 5,000 final fee. Having fake passports arrive in Ukraine to coordinate demonstrations and lead the Ukrainian police, initially without using weapons.

The weapons come on stage on February 18 and are distributed to the various Georgian and Lithuanian groups by Mamulashvili and other leaders of the Ukrainian opposition. "There were three or four weapons in each bag, there were Makarov guns, Akm guns, rifles, and then cartridges."

The following day Mamulashvili and the leaders of the protest explain to volunteers who will face a police assault at the Conservatory building and at the Ukraine hotel. In that case - he says - we must shoot at the square and sow the chaos. But one of the protagonists confesses to having received another explanation much more comprehensive.

"When Mamulashvili arrived, I also asked him. Things are getting complicated, we have to start shooting - he replied that we can not go to the pre-election presidential elections. But who should shoot? "I asked. He replied that who and where it did not matter, you had to shoot somewhere so much to sow chaos. "

"It did not matter if we fired at a tree, a barricade, or the molotov. confirms another volunteer - what counts was sowing confusion. Listen to the screams confess Alexander - there were dead and injured. My first and only thought was to leave me in a hurry before they caught up with me. Otherwise they would break me. Someone was already shouting that there were snipers

Four years later Alexander and his two companions reported that they had not yet received the slightest reward and had also decided to tell the truth about who used them and abandoned them. "At that time I did not realize, I was not ready, then I understood. We've been used. Used and stuck. "

Article (in Italian)

La versione dei cecchini sulla strage di Kiev: «Ordini dall'opposizione»

http://www.ilgiornal...ni-1463409.html

TV-Report (in Italian)

http://www.video.med...ste_776854.html

http://telegra.ph/Ma...Bombshell-11-16

#12 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20207 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:59 AM

Hey Trump, Your Friends The Nazi Ukraine Junta Gave The Biggest Nazi March Ever In Modern Times, Even The Western Media Turning A Blind Eye Completely Ignored The Story ! (PHOTOS)

PHOTOS OF THIS SICK NAZI UKRAINE JUNTA EVENT, THESE PEOPLE WHO THE EU SUPPORTS, THE US REGIME HELPS MILITARILY, THESE SICK AND DISGUSTING PEOPLE FILLED WITH HATRED, HOPING FOR A PURE NAZI WHITE RACE ~  WELL,,,ONCE A NAZI ALWAYS A NAZI

Last weekend saw Ukraine’s biggest Nazi march of modern times. Yet, the Western media and its numerous correspondents in Kiev completely ignored the story, even on social networks. This is as clear an example of press bias as you will ever encounter.

On Saturday night, up to 20,000 far-right radicals honored the 75th anniversary of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) – a paramilitary group led by Stepan Bandera, which actively collaborated with Hitler’s Germany. They brandished lit torches, smoke pellets, and flares as they chanted fascist slogans. And some participants openly gave Nazi salutes during the rally.

The leaders of the procession included Oleg Tyahnybok, an associate of US Senators John McCain and Chris Murphy, who has called for Ukraine to do more to halt the “criminal activities” of “organized Jewry.” He’s also demanded Ukrainian citizens should have their ethnic origins stamped in their passports.

Earlier in the day, Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko said the actions of the UPA fighters would always remain an “inspiration” and an example for future generations. This conduct included the slaughter of tens of thousands of Jews and Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia from 1943 to 1944.

So, we had a major Nazi gathering in a European capital and the only English language sources that show up in a Google News search are from RT, Sputnik, The Nation and a half-hearted seven-sentence ‘report’ by US state broadcaster RFE/RL, which meekly describes them as mere “nationalists.” That means there is nothing from CNN, the Guardian, the New York Times, Washington Post or the BBC, among the usual suspects who make every little protest in Russia headline news.

Clutching at straws

We all know the mainstream narrative by now. Ukraine can do little wrong, and Russia can hardly do anything right. However, in reality, both countries are remarkably similar, culturally, politically, linguistically and socially. And this is hardly a surprise, given both formed the two most populous parts of a union state for over seventy years and have historical associations going back to the ninth century.

However, there are a few fundamental differences these days. Ukraine has, in fits and starts, pursued a pro-Western course since the turn of the century, while Russia has preferred to position itself as an independent Eurasian power. Meanwhile, there is also a huge economic disparity, with Russian per capita GDP around three and a half times higher than the Ukrainian equivalent.

There’s another significant issue which divides the two countries. And that’s the official attitude to World War Two. Moscow sees itself as the successor of the victorious Soviet Union and Kiev, searching for a historical narrative of statehood, wants to project Ukraine as a victim of the USSR. This is despite the fact that many Ukrainians – such as Leonid Brezhnev, Konstantin Chernenko, Leon Trotsky and Grigory Zinoviev – played prominent political roles in the former superpower.

Today, Kiev airbrushes these figures from its history and instead prefers to celebrate people associated with the anti-Soviet resistance of the World War Two period. The problem is that most of these characters were Nazi collaborators, complicit in various atrocities of the period.

And that’s why we had Saturday night’s torchlight march in Kiev. An attempt to secure the Bandera gang’s place as the founding fathers of the modern Ukrainian nation. Something further encouraged by the post- Maidan regime’s 2014 decision to make October 14 – the UPA’s birthday – an official public holiday called “Defender of Ukraine Day.”

Willful ignorance

There are numerous Western correspondents in Kiev. Perhaps the most prominent is Christopher Miller, of RFE/RL, whose presence at Maidan gained him a substantial number of social media followers. On Saturday, Miller made no reference to the Nazi march on his Twitter account, preferring to post pictures from the Carpathian mountains. However, in the past, he has extensively tweeted about much smaller rallies organized by Alexei Navalny in far-away Moscow and St Petersburg.

Additionally, Matthew Kupfer, head of Hromadske in Kiev, a TV network funded by the US embassy and the European Commission, also failed to note the rally. But, again, he extensively covered Navalny’s travails in Russia. Meanwhile, in fairness to Ian Bateson, who writes from Ukraine for the New York Times and Guardian, he did at least mention the event, if not its intent, but, again, this contrasts with his enthusiastic tweeting about Russia’s opposition get-togethers.

As mentioned early, big media corporations, with a staff and stringer presence all over the former USSR, apparently didn’t feel a Nazi parade, of up to 20,000 people, with fascist symbols and Hitler salutes on view, was newsworthy. Furthermore, when statues are erected to Ukrainians who murdered Jews these outlets don’t seem to bat an eyelid.

Take the BBC, for instance. The British state broadcaster has a dedicated Ukrainian service and employs dozens of journalists in Kiev, many of whom are also active on social media in the English language. Despite this, the BBC didn’t cover the Kiev Nazi rally. And the call came on the same weekend we learned the British government has hired PR firm M&C Saatchi to run a project with the Foreign Office to “rehabilitate” Ukraine. Now if anyone thinks the two are not linked, I have a bridge to sell them.

However, if Navalny so much as breaks wind in Moscow, the BBC is there to report. Indeed, its former Moscow correspondent once ludicrously compared the Russian nationalist to Nelson Mandela.

These are the dual standards displayed by Western reporters on the Russia/Ukraine beat, and they make a mockery of supposed adherence to journalistic balance and fair play. Just this month, Moscow protests attended by around 700 people (a great many of them journalists working at the event) were given huge attention by the mainstream media, while Saturday’s Kiev Nazi march was entirely ignored by the same outlets.

Ukraine has a far-right problem, and it also has a Western media predicament. Because if hacks from NATO countries think they are helping Ukraine, by turning a blind eye to this cancer, they are badly mistaken.

See the site for the pictures

http://nrt24.ru/en/n...4CYSFI.facebook

#13 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15390 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:20 PM

Hey Trump, Your Friends The Nazi Ukraine Junta Gave The Biggest Nazi March Ever In Modern Times, Even The Western Media Turning A Blind Eye Completely Ignored The Story ! (PHOTOS)

PHOTOS OF THIS SICK NAZI UKRAINE JUNTA EVENT, THESE PEOPLE WHO THE EU SUPPORTS, THE US REGIME HELPS MILITARILY, THESE SICK AND DISGUSTING PEOPLE FILLED WITH HATRED, HOPING FOR A PURE NAZI WHITE RACE ~  WELL,,,ONCE A NAZI ALWAYS A NAZI

Last weekend saw Ukraine’s biggest Nazi march of modern times. Yet, the Western media and its numerous correspondents in Kiev completely ignored the story, even on social networks. This is as clear an example of press bias as you will ever encounter.

On Saturday night, up to 20,000 far-right radicals honored the 75th anniversary of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) – a paramilitary group led by Stepan Bandera, which actively collaborated with Hitler’s Germany. They brandished lit torches, smoke pellets, and flares as they chanted fascist slogans. And some participants openly gave Nazi salutes during the rally.

The leaders of the procession included Oleg Tyahnybok, an associate of US Senators John McCain and Chris Murphy, who has called for Ukraine to do more to halt the “criminal activities” of “organized Jewry.” He’s also demanded Ukrainian citizens should have their ethnic origins stamped in their passports.

Earlier in the day, Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko said the actions of the UPA fighters would always remain an “inspiration” and an example for future generations. This conduct included the slaughter of tens of thousands of Jews and Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia from 1943 to 1944.

So, we had a major Nazi gathering in a European capital and the only English language sources that show up in a Google News search are from RT, Sputnik, The Nation and a half-hearted seven-sentence ‘report’ by US state broadcaster RFE/RL, which meekly describes them as mere “nationalists.” That means there is nothing from CNN, the Guardian, the New York Times, Washington Post or the BBC, among the usual suspects who make every little protest in Russia headline news.

Clutching at straws

We all know the mainstream narrative by now. Ukraine can do little wrong, and Russia can hardly do anything right. However, in reality, both countries are remarkably similar, culturally, politically, linguistically and socially. And this is hardly a surprise, given both formed the two most populous parts of a union state for over seventy years and have historical associations going back to the ninth century.

However, there are a few fundamental differences these days. Ukraine has, in fits and starts, pursued a pro-Western course since the turn of the century, while Russia has preferred to position itself as an independent Eurasian power. Meanwhile, there is also a huge economic disparity, with Russian per capita GDP around three and a half times higher than the Ukrainian equivalent.

There’s another significant issue which divides the two countries. And that’s the official attitude to World War Two. Moscow sees itself as the successor of the victorious Soviet Union and Kiev, searching for a historical narrative of statehood, wants to project Ukraine as a victim of the USSR. This is despite the fact that many Ukrainians – such as Leonid Brezhnev, Konstantin Chernenko, Leon Trotsky and Grigory Zinoviev – played prominent political roles in the former superpower.

Today, Kiev airbrushes these figures from its history and instead prefers to celebrate people associated with the anti-Soviet resistance of the World War Two period. The problem is that most of these characters were Nazi collaborators, complicit in various atrocities of the period.

And that’s why we had Saturday night’s torchlight march in Kiev. An attempt to secure the Bandera gang’s place as the founding fathers of the modern Ukrainian nation. Something further encouraged by the post- Maidan regime’s 2014 decision to make October 14 – the UPA’s birthday – an official public holiday called “Defender of Ukraine Day.”

Willful ignorance

There are numerous Western correspondents in Kiev. Perhaps the most prominent is Christopher Miller, of RFE/RL, whose presence at Maidan gained him a substantial number of social media followers. On Saturday, Miller made no reference to the Nazi march on his Twitter account, preferring to post pictures from the Carpathian mountains. However, in the past, he has extensively tweeted about much smaller rallies organized by Alexei Navalny in far-away Moscow and St Petersburg.

Additionally, Matthew Kupfer, head of Hromadske in Kiev, a TV network funded by the US embassy and the European Commission, also failed to note the rally. But, again, he extensively covered Navalny’s travails in Russia. Meanwhile, in fairness to Ian Bateson, who writes from Ukraine for the New York Times and Guardian, he did at least mention the event, if not its intent, but, again, this contrasts with his enthusiastic tweeting about Russia’s opposition get-togethers.

As mentioned early, big media corporations, with a staff and stringer presence all over the former USSR, apparently didn’t feel a Nazi parade, of up to 20,000 people, with fascist symbols and Hitler salutes on view, was newsworthy. Furthermore, when statues are erected to Ukrainians who murdered Jews these outlets don’t seem to bat an eyelid.

Take the BBC, for instance. The British state broadcaster has a dedicated Ukrainian service and employs dozens of journalists in Kiev, many of whom are also active on social media in the English language. Despite this, the BBC didn’t cover the Kiev Nazi rally. And the call came on the same weekend we learned the British government has hired PR firm M&C Saatchi to run a project with the Foreign Office to “rehabilitate” Ukraine. Now if anyone thinks the two are not linked, I have a bridge to sell them.

However, if Navalny so much as breaks wind in Moscow, the BBC is there to report. Indeed, its former Moscow correspondent once ludicrously compared the Russian nationalist to Nelson Mandela.

These are the dual standards displayed by Western reporters on the Russia/Ukraine beat, and they make a mockery of supposed adherence to journalistic balance and fair play. Just this month, Moscow protests attended by around 700 people (a great many of them journalists working at the event) were given huge attention by the mainstream media, while Saturday’s Kiev Nazi march was entirely ignored by the same outlets.

Ukraine has a far-right problem, and it also has a Western media predicament. Because if hacks from NATO countries think they are helping Ukraine, by turning a blind eye to this cancer, they are badly mistaken.

See the site for the pictures

The MSM in the form of BBC2 were too busy slandering the Bosnian Serbs last night to report the Kiev Nazis,the circus of a Nato trial for General Mladic is drawing to its nauseating end,the programme spent half an hour calling the Serbs war criminals genocidal killers,one would have thought watching this crap no Serbs had been killed in that War,the MSM have to keep on repeating this bullshit to justify Western War crimes in the Balkans,they never talk about the likes of Naser Oric,he was the main reason the Bosnian Serb Army went into Srebrenica but like the coward he is he had run away.

Edited by wirehaired, 17 November 2017 - 10:32 PM.

#14 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:23 AM

Maidan Massacre Bombshell

via Ivan Katchanovski on Facebook November 16, 2017

Georgian snipers, who previously served in Saakashvili security, reportedly confess to massacring along with Lithuanian snipers both police and protesters on the Maidan in a new Italian documentary film: "Everyone started shooting two or three shots at a time. It went on for fifteen, twenty minutes.

We had no choice. We were ordered to shoot both on the police and the demonstrators, without any difference. I was totally outraged. " So Georgian Alexander Revazishvilli remembers the tragic shootout of 20 February 2014 in Kiev when a group of mysterious snipers opened fire on crowds and cops massacring over 80 people.

Revazishvilli's confessions and two other Georgians - gathered by writers in the documentary "Ukraine, the hidden truths" aired tonight at 23.30 on Matrix, Channel 5 - reveal a different truth and disconcerting. The truth of a massacre and the same opposition that accused Yanukovych and his Russian allies. Revazishvilli and his two companions - met and interviewed in the documentary - are a former member of the security services of former Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili and two former militants of his own party.

Hired in Tbilisi by Mamuka Mamulashvili, Saakashvili's military advisor, are tasked with supporting - along with other Georgian and Lithuanian volunteers - ongoing demonstrations in Kiev in return for a $ 5,000 final fee. Having fake passports arrive in Ukraine to coordinate demonstrations and lead the Ukrainian police, initially without using weapons.

The weapons come on stage on February 18 and are distributed to the various Georgian and Lithuanian groups by Mamulashvili and other leaders of the Ukrainian opposition. "There were three or four weapons in each bag, there were Makarov guns, Akm guns, rifles, and then cartridges."

The following day Mamulashvili and the leaders of the protest explain to volunteers who will face a police assault at the Conservatory building and at the Ukraine hotel. In that case - he says - we must shoot at the square and sow the chaos. But one of the protagonists confesses to having received another explanation much more comprehensive.

"When Mamulashvili arrived, I also asked him. Things are getting complicated, we have to start shooting - he replied that we can not go to the pre-election presidential elections. But who should shoot? "I asked. He replied that who and where it did not matter, you had to shoot somewhere so much to sow chaos. "

"It did not matter if we fired at a tree, a barricade, or the molotov. confirms another volunteer - what counts was sowing confusion. Listen to the screams confess Alexander - there were dead and injured. My first and only thought was to leave me in a hurry before they caught up with me. Otherwise they would break me. Someone was already shouting that there were snipers

Four years later Alexander and his two companions reported that they had not yet received the slightest reward and had also decided to tell the truth about who used them and abandoned them. "At that time I did not realize, I was not ready, then I understood. We've been used. Used and stuck. "

Article (in Italian)

La versione dei cecchini sulla strage di Kiev: «Ordini dall'opposizione»

http://www.ilgiornal...ni-1463409.html

TV-Report (in Italian)

http://www.video.med...ste_776854.html

http://telegra.ph/Ma...Bombshell-11-16

Thank you for this important information. I was able to post it on another forum.

I wanted to link back to this forum, but I did not want to give people an opportunity to use extraneous ethnic obsessions to discredit or deflect us from the revelation about the snipers.  I hope the information appears at DONi or Pravda Report or Novorossiya Today

Why did the latter change its name to NRT24?   And what happened to the Novorossiya Today archive?

#15 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5936 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:47 AM

Notice that this URL includes creepy Facebook tracking information, namely the "#.Wetxk4CYSFI.facebook" at the end of it.

#16 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5936 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:49 AM

7dcefc0b4c2232a11a4b31db05a30b22.jpg

These guys remind me of Cocksnack's friends in Charlottesville.

article-charlottesville-4-0811.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lugansk, Ukrapistan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru