8 replies to this topic

#1 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:02 AM

DONi doesn't have much to say about the deteriorating situation in Ukrapistan -- aka "Banderastan", "Rump Ukraine", "Nazitopia".  It focuses more on the DPR, so I've been in the dark, wondering how much longer it will take to get to peace and freedom.

Then, yesterday, I rediscovered Novorossia Today -- now called NRT24 -- and there I found lots of news about the situation.  I will repost short articles here, if that is OK.  First article follows:

"Meat prices have shot up in Ukraine", Novorossia Today, 17 Nov 2017:

The Head of the Suppliers Association Alexey Doroshenko announced that meat in Ukraine became too expensive.

All types of mean became more expensive by more than 27%, fat by 67%, pork by 37%, chicken and beef by 27%.

In regard to his words, price of meat basket was 409 UAN for November 10, however, at the beginning of the year it was 306 UAN.

#2 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12492 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:51 PM

DONi doesn't have much to say about the deteriorating situation in Ukrapistan -- aka "Banderastan", "Rump Ukraine", "Nazitopia".  It focuses more on the DPR, so I've been in the dark, wondering how much longer it will take to get to peace and freedom.

Then, yesterday, I rediscovered Novorossia Today -- now called NRT24 -- and there I found lots of news about the situation.  I will repost short articles here, if that is OK.  First article follows:

Good to know what the situation is,we just don't get any news in the UK about Ukraine other than to attack Russia.

#3 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12188 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:46 PM

"price of meat basket was 409 UAN for November 10, however, at the beginning of the year it was 306 UAN."

Would have been a much better example of situation if November 10 meat prices were compared to prices before US terrorist hijacking of Ukraine.

#4 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18784 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:00 PM

#5 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:06 AM

Good to know what the situation is,we just don't get any news in the UK about Ukraine other than to attack Russia.

I think you will love DONi (Donbass International News Service). Basic news, clear, well organized, very little gloss, good hard-working people. The editor in chief, Janus Putkonen, is Finnish. I have developed a strong affection for these heroic people in the DPR and the LPR, and much of the credit for that goes to DONi.

We are blessed with a diversity of English-language websites reporting from the Donbass:
The militancy of NRT24 helps me to combat my complacency and inertia, but I would not recommend it to people who are unfamiliar with the issues.

Edited by R.W. Emerson II, 20 November 2017 - 05:12 AM.

#6 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:11 AM

I think you will love DONi (Donbass International News Service). Basic news, clear, well organized, very little gloss, good hard-working people. The editor in chief, Janus Putkonen, is Finnish. I have developed a strong affection for these heroic people in the DPR and the LPR, and much of the credit for that goes to DONi.

We are blessed with a diversity of English-language websites reporting from the Donbass:
The militancy of NRT24 helps me to combat my complacency and inertia, but I would not recommend it to people who are unfamiliar with the issues.

#7 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:26 AM

"price of meat basket was 409 UAN for November 10, however, at the beginning of the year it was 306 UAN."

Would have been a much better example of situation if November 10 meat prices were compared to prices before US terrorist hijacking of Ukraine.

While the West calls for war and uses sanctions as a prelude to war, Putin calls for economic competition and investment.

We see the same dichotomy in the Ukrainian region: While Kiev spends billions each year on its genocidal crusade, the Donbass republics develop the economy and strive to become self-sufficient. Even Kiev's media now admit that the free Donbass republics have won the price competition!

"Ukrainian media state utility rates three times lower in DPR", DONi, 06 Nov 2017:

Ukrainian journalists complain that tariffs have remained in the Donetsk People's Republic at the level of 2014, while in Ukraine they have risen more than threefold, journalists said at the Ukrainian Public Donbass TV channel.

Let's compare the utility rates in the Republic and in Ukraine provided by Ukrainian journalists:

Gas ----------- ---- 1 cu m  
in DPR ........ ...1.09 UAH
in Ukraine .... ...6.96 UAH 

Electricity --- Up to 150KW .. Over 150KW
in DPR ........ .. 0.29 UAH .... 0.39 UAH
in Ukraine .... .. 1.69 UAH .... 0.90 UAH 

Water --------- ---- 1 sq m
in DPR ........ .. 5.90 UAH
in Ukraine .... . 15.79 UAH

Heating ------- ---- 1 Gcal 
in DPR ........ .. 3.26 UAH
in Ukraine .... . 26.06 UAH
These data evidence that the DPR authorities form tariffs from the cost price, including the salaries of housing and communal services employees and network maintenance, and the Ukrainian side has deliberately raised tariffs at the request of the IMF. This is due to the fact that the country needs to pay off western credits, and there is no money in the treasury, so they try to repay the loans they have taken at the expense of citizens.

Edited by R.W. Emerson II, 20 November 2017 - 05:28 AM.

#8 R.W. Emerson II

R.W. Emerson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:58 PM

Elena Melnick, the DPR People’s Council deputy, "Publication of “Maidan” snipers’ revelations in Italian newspaper" , DPR People's Council , 16 Nov 2017

The Italian newspaper “Il Giornale”, for various reasons, has posted an interesting material entitled “Version of sniper at Kiev slaughterhouse: “Opposition orders””, which was written on the basis of a documentary film called “Ukraine, hidden truth”, a fragment of which has been posted on its website.

Someone named Alexander Revazishvili recalls a tragic shootout of February 20, 2014, in Kiev in it, when a group of mysterious snipers opened fire on protesters and policemen: ʺEveryone started firing two or three shots at a time. It lasted fifteen, twenty minutes. We had no choice. We were ordered to shoot both the police and the demonstrators, without any difference. I was absolutely outraged.”

Alexander Revazishvili introduced himself as a former member of the Security Service of the ex-president of Georgia, Mikhail Saakashvili. There were two other people with him. They were hired by a military adviser of Saakashvili Mamuka Mamulashvili in Tbilisi and offered to support, together with other volunteers (Georgians and Lithuanians), demonstrators in Kiev in exchange for a reward of $5 thousand each. They left for Ukraine using false passports and came to “Maidan”. At first they were unarmed, weapons were handed over to them on February 18. “Each bag had three or four kinds of weapons, there were Makarov pistols, AKM assault rifles, carbines and ammo packs,ʺ the Italian newspaper quoted Revazishvili.

Next day, Mamulashvili sent them to the Conservatory building and the “Ukraine” hotel with the task of shooting at the square and wreak havoc. When Revazishvili asked Mamulashvili: ʺWho they have to shoot at?”. He answered: "It does not matter who or where to fire at, you need to shoot in order to cause mayhem."

So far, these people have been silent and now they decide to expose their paymasters, because they did not pay: “At that time I had not understood, I had not been ready, then I realized. We were used. We were used and set up.”

The publication reports that this massacre changed the fates of Europe and Italy, causing a crisis followed by sanctions against Russia, and then counter-sanctions backfired on the Italian economy.

This material is interesting from several viewpoints. On the first hand, the truth about the key provocation of “Maidana” is beginning to get discovered, especially in the Western press that makes a fair assessment, including for Europe, of the consequences of the coup d’état in Ukraine.

On the second hand, is Saakashvili that dangerous that they decided to put him away at the cost of such revelation? Anyway, the revelations of the Georgian snipers shed light on the cynical methods of the so-called “Dignity revolution”, which give grounds for putting the perpetrators of this tragedy in the dock.

Elena Melnick, the DPR People’s Council deputy The official website of the DPR People’s Council

EW2w9Vs.jpg

Image: OK.ru (This article seems to address Euromaidan snipers, but since I can't read Russian, I don't know for sure.)

#9 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12492 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:14 PM

Thanks I will take a look at the site,i look at Fort Russ  sometimes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kiev, Euromaidan 3, failed state, regime-change, oppression, fascism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru