• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20202 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:06 AM

Gotta try this thing I thought of lately...

Got everything almost.

sparky.png

Edited by RobertD, 19 November 2017 - 08:59 PM.

#2 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20202 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:06 AM

Appropriately accredited

sparky.png

#3 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:07 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong... what I'm seeing is 4 Tesla coils with a 12Vdc driver circuit where each coil's output has a 'spark gap' to ground (which I'm assuming is adjustable) and where the 'hot' side of these gaps is used as a driver of a much higher frequency to power the fifth Tesla coil, which, in turn is stepped-down to 12Vac and then rectified to 12Vdc.

Perhaps it is logical to conclude that the fifth coil's output is intended to be fed back to the primary driver circuit?

What would be the output, in terms of volts at the rectified dc output that falls after the spark gap and between the fifth coil?

Is the fifth coil an automotive ignition coil wired in reverse?

(it's an asymmetrical power circuit with a symmetrical driver circuit.)

#4 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20202 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:26 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong... what I'm seeing is 4 Tesla coils with a 12Vdc driver circuit where each coil's output has a 'spark gap' to ground (which I'm assuming is adjustable) and where the 'hot' side of these gaps is used as a driver of a much higher frequency to power the fifth Tesla coil, which, in turn is stepped-down to 12Vac and then rectified to 12Vdc.

Perhaps it is logical to conclude that the fifth coil's output is intended to be fed back to the primary driver circuit?

What would be the output, in terms of volts at the rectified dc output that falls after the spark gap and between the fifth coil?

Is the fifth coil an automotive ignition coil wired in reverse?

(it's an asymmetrical power circuit with a symmetrical driver circuit.)

Not bad.

What you see is four (or twelve parallel) auto ignition coils. A spark plug, going into a high voltage primary through a diode, stepped back down to 12v, I would guess with a lot more amps than needed to drive this circuit, how much I can't tell you, but I think a lot. An arduino type of uC triggers the coils one after another, the more the better. The frequency is regulated by a microprocessor that can optimize for resonance. More coils allows higher frequency and more power.

I put #5 to show that more coils can be added.

Tesla said more power comes with high voltage and high frequency.

I think this can work. I have everything I need to build one with one coil.

I should have my working model before Christmas.

I think this can drive a forklift motor.

Edited by RobertD, 19 November 2017 - 08:39 PM.

#5 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20202 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:30 PM

I think also that a large step down transformer is needed so not quench any of the available power.

I'll make my own step down transformer to have an idea of what I need.

I'll use a MOT for trial. The 110 side because of the bigger wire, and use maybe 3-4 turns 3gauge wire for the output.

It will have to be rectified of course. And go through a golf cart driver circuit.

The stepped down voltage is what you need for

the application, some forklift motors run on 36v.

Would need a separate coil for 12v.

My set up would be for the driver circuit to produce what is needed for constant speed driving, and to have a

supercap or battery bank for peak usage like acceleration or climbing. The circuit will charge the backup power during

low demand time, like city stop and go. 

Edited by RobertD, 19 November 2017 - 09:05 PM.

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20202 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:23 PM

Posted this on overunity forum and twitter....

#7 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:32 PM

I worked in the welding and cut-off industry, I was head of the spot-welding department (I quit that job). The cut-off instruments used heavy (custom built) transformers @ low voltages (output) with a multiple tap primary that could be wired for whatever the available mains may dictate.

Depending on the application, the current can be controlled at the transformer's output or input. In most cases, it is the input that is controlled to vary the output (secondary). To do this, we used heavy-duty SCRs--whose trigger voltage could be whatever you want. The current flow on the secondary was so high that the material being cut would flash away in a show of sparks. A one inch diameter section of steal re-bar would be fully cut within two seconds and where some of these machines these cut ends were stretched to form somewhat of a ball end.

What am I going on about?

(try some industrial SCRs and see what you get)

Edited by Christo Alado too, 19 November 2017 - 10:38 PM.

#8 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20202 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:31 PM

SCRs and we'll see what happens.

Not there yet though.

But I'm certain the output would be in the 100's of amps.

#9 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:44 AM

Possibilities...

Attached Thumbnails

• RDPC.png

#10 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20202 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:57 PM

Problem is I'm trying to generate as perfect a sine wave as possible. All elements must be identical.

#11 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:35 PM

The only way to generate a perfect sine wave is to 'find' the resonance frequency that will override the natural wave form. Perfect sine waves aren't necessary in the production of energy.

This device of yours can run at frequencies much faster than any standard used today. If perfect symmetry is what you are after, I'd suggest taking all those natural occurring wave forms and rectifying them fully and then tanking them in a large electrolytic capacitor (1 Farad or greater) and then condition that energy to power an inverter--which will give you that 'perfect' sine wave at a frequency many conventional devices require.

What you have is a transmittable high voltage that can be 'tailored' at any receiving end of the transmission. High voltages require smaller conductors and the alternating current is well suited for transmission because it actively saturates the conductor, creating a different type of potential than a direct current does. Remember ohms law? P=V2/R and where the direct current equivalence of an alternating current is Vac x .707 or 14kVac x .707=  9,898 Vdc RMS (root mean squared).

#12 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20202 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:19 AM

Overunity.com hasn't approved my post and it's been three days already.
They're holding back.

It must be good enough.

#13 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:31 AM

Overunity.com is a "bate" site. Retract your device, please.

If they haven't already, they will 'target' you, and if they don't kill you, they will suppress your invention and make your life miserable.

I simply cannot stress this enough. Suppress your invention yourself (keep it under your hat) until the time is right... which hopefully will be sooner than later.

#14 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20202 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:29 PM

They already target me...
For a long time already.
I'm putting it everywhere cuz I hate these bastards. Time to screw the cartels. Pharmafia and electromafia.

#15 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:59 PM

They already target me...
For a long time already.
I'm putting it everywhere cuz I hate these bastards. Time to screw the cartels. Pharmafia and electromafia.

Good for you!

I have no toleration for the added bullshit... I'm in over my head as it is.

I made a promise to two of the 'lords of mindless, self-absorbed, smug control freaks' that I'll simply sue them (from out of state) for their harassment of me. They 'claim' to have 'right' under state law but then I reminded them of federal and international law, which shut them up in an instance. (I'm so sick of this)

I believe they are doing their best to drive me to suicide.

Well, my friend, for that nano-second in which their heads popped out of their asses (or whomever's ass they have their heads shoved up) I was able to witness genuine fear, followed by the a politeness that should have been there in the first place.

If my heart hasn't failed me, I'd be kicking ass and taking names, I have to call for back up these days to do that... which I do, and it's 'you know who'.

They have no idea as to how much trouble they've caused/perpetuated and don't seem to have a clue regards the consequences of their actions... which of course is done under the 'color of law and authority'. They have a most contemptuous disregard for peace. Calling these a-holes 'stupid-idiots' is actually paying them a fine compliment, but it's an insult to stupid-idiots everywhere, so I digress.

#16 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20202 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:45 PM

The take this circuit and repost it as many times as you can, along with the explanation how it's put together.

Once it's out you will see autonomous vehicles not relying on batteries for power.

Problem is of course, we will also see autonomous killer robots with no need to recharge.

That's why it's important we have power over the murderous baboons who control the planet.

#17 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:01 PM

Is this declared as 'open source, entered into the public domain' under a creative commons license? (you've pretty much have said "yes".)

I see a lot of potential in that device... so, I'll send it through channels where it'll get picked up on and redistributed to the right people.

These baboons you speak of simply have no clue that "the best of the best" was with-held from them... what they have are systems of inferior quality, too easily disabled.

Picture a system of emitters (of the powerful kind) that have a 360 degree spread that...

#18 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:35 PM

The author of these words goes by the name Hatonn, and if anyone can say it best, it is HE! (addressed to Americans, RE: wake the f' up.)

My goodness, readers, aren't you sick unto death of the cheats, liars and Kol Nidre misfits? What does it take to wake you up and get you "mad as hell" so you don't take it anymore? You were once the shining light of the world in freedom, respect, and JOY. You were the dream of every foreign person as a place to live and BE. YOU HAVE BECOME THE EVIL EMPIRE ABOVE ALL OTHERS! YOU ARE TOTALLY RUN BY THE AN­TICHRIST!

#19 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32978 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:55 PM

Whatever else it may do, the circuit appears to be a spark gap transmitter that would generate huge amounts of RF interference at virtually all radio frequencies.  I would expect a lot of complaints from neighbors about their t.v. programs being messed up while the device is operating.

#20 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:12 PM

RFI suppression techniques are omitted from these drawings for the sake of simplicity. Such techniques are as old as the science behind the device presented here... there's many other things missing in these drawings, as they are 'givens' that can go without expressing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru