Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Russia Wanted Trump As President And It Got Him. Now What Does America Do?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 katsung47

katsung47

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:32 AM

Democratic Party Alleges Trump-Russia Conspiracy in New Lawsuit
By ALEXANDER BURNS and MICHAEL D. SHEARAPRIL 20, 2018

The Democratic National Committee opened a surprise legal assault on President Trump on Friday, filing a lawsuit in federal court alleging that the organization was the victim of a conspiracy by Russian officials, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks to damage Hillary Clinton’s presidential run.

#42 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13856 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:14 PM

My parents worked for the Texas "Wallace for President" campaign. I was in my mid-teens and was a "Young American for Wallace." Our youth group wore similar uniforms and sat in the front row during his speeches.

But like other failed "heroes"... he fell when he began to compromise.

Jesus told His disciples to be faithful unto death. That is the kind of faith that withstands all fiery trials and tribulations.

Unfaithful weak politicians will do anything... including renouncing their faith and destroying their people... to stay alive in this satanic antichrist jew/nwo hell hole another day.

Wallace." Our youth group wore similar uniforms and sat in the front row during his speeches.

Its the other uniform that so many others were wearing that was the problem,the KKK uniform,what was your alternative an apartheid state ?we all know that was not a realistic option in a so called democracy.

#43 katsung47

katsung47

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:39 PM

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt
By SHARON LaFRANIERE, MARK MAZZETTI and MATT APUZZO      DEC. 30, 2017

WASHINGTON — During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.

Exactly how much Mr. Papadopoulos said that night at the Kensington Wine Rooms with the Australian, Alexander Downer, is unclear. But two months later, when leaked Democratic emails began appearing online, Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, according to four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians’ role.

The hacking and the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired.

#44 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25150 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:30 PM

I want to reveal to all of you a big secret .... Putin did not help Trump ... Putin just bought The Electoral College - it's not people, but electors choose the US President. It was much cheaper. :clap: :scrollhah

#45 Captain Balding

Captain Balding

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5399 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:32 PM

God determines who will rule in the nations of men for good or for ill.

That's pretty vague. Just the way God likes it, I guess. People are free to interpret anything and everything as they see fit. Just as long as they give God the credit, he's happy.

Just like Trump.

#46 katsung47

katsung47

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:05 PM

Senate panel breaks with House, says Russia sought to help Trump win in 2016
BY MORGAN CHALFANT - 05/16/18

Leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Wednesday that they agree with the intelligence community’s assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election and sought to help President Trump win the White House.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru