Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Trump expected to declare Jerusalem the Edomite-JEW capital on Wednesday - Dec 6

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#21 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:00 PM

Israeli Arabs 'won't sit passively' if US names Jerusalem Israel's capital

" If the Trump administration recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, the move will be met with protests among the Arab citizens of Israel, the deputy head of the southern branch of the Islamic Movement said Monday.

Sheikh Safwat Farig, from the moderate branch of the movement, told The Jerusalem Post that he fears there will be bloodshed in the West Bank and Jerusalem if such recognition is accorded. "We inside Israel will protest in the legal ways, in the legitimate ways, but it's clear it won't be business as usual and we won't sit passively. We will protest opposite the US embassy and make demonstrations inside Israel. That's the minimum we must do." Asked if there would be violence, Farig said, "I hope there won't be inside Israel but I am concerned that in Jerusalem and the West Bank it will spread into unnecessary bloodshed."

more at link

http://www.jpost.com...-capital-516975

#22 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:18 PM

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people:
all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces,
though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Zechariah 12:3

Jesus looked directly at them and said,
Then what is the meaning of that which is written:
The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone?
Everyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces,
but he on whom it falls will be crushed.

Luke 20:17-18

#23 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5402 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:07 PM

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people:
all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces,
though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Zechariah 12:3

12 A prophecy: The word of the Lord concerning Israel.

The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares: “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the Lord. “I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God.’

“On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.

“The Lord will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem’s inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. On that day the Lord will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the Lord going before them. On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.

https://www.biblegat...ch=Zechariah 12

Nothing here but talk of ancient warfare against an ancient city allegedly protected by its ethnocentric and geocentric deity. Of course, if this were describing modern events, then Mario would be in for a colossal disappointment if he thinks any nation or group of nations will be able to take Israel down :D

#24 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5402 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

I hope you like the lake of fire.

Humbug.

#25 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:17 PM

There is a pattern that begins in the OT, was repeated in the NT and is being repeated now. Jerusalem is a big part of that pattern. But the pattern's passion play does not play out as many may think because the identities of the players and roles are different and unexpected. In other words, there is a surprise ending... similar to the book of Esther [which I believe is a parable based on historical events related to the pattern.]

What does repeating that pattern now mean for us?

It means the second coming of Jesus Christ is very soon, even at the door.

Edomites [also called Idumeans by the Greeks and Romans] were the descendants of Esau and became the enemy of Aryan Israel throughout most of the Old Testament. Edomites had allied with Babylon to destroy Jerusalem and the temple. [Psalm 137:7 & 1 Esdras 4:45.]

In the 2nd century BC, Edomites lost a war against Aryan Israel and feigned conversion en masse so they could live in the Kingdom of Israel. In 37BC, Edomite-jew, Herod, allied with Rome and conquered Jerusalem. Rome decreed Herod King of Judea. Herod proceeded to murder Israelite royal heirs of the kingdom. Herod totally tore down the second temple to rebuild his own third temple, putting his people in charge. Herod tried to destroy God's Temple made without hands, Jesus Christ, when Herod ordered the slaughter of the babes of Bethlehem.

In the OT, Edom allied with Babylon to destroy Jerusalem and the first temple.

In the NT, Edomite-jews allied with Rome to conquer Jerusalem destroy the second temple and try to destroy God's Temple made without hands, Jesus Christ.

Now we are in a reoccurring end of the age pattern. But this time around it is on a global scale.

Edomite-jews [satanic Gog/Magog, the evil "red" dragon in Rev 12] have allied with the globalist NWO to conduct a final worldwide war against the remnant of the seed of the woman [Aryan Christian Israelites, whose bodies are the temple of God's Holy Spirit.]

Only the intervention of God [the second coming of Jesus Christ] will prevent total genocide of Aryan Israel, the Christ-bearing people.

Edited by Atossa, 04 December 2017 - 09:37 PM.

#26 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5402 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:31 PM

There is a pattern that begins in the OT, was repeated in the NT and is being repeated now. Jerusalem is a big part of that pattern. But the pattern's passion play does not play out as many may think because the identity of the players and roles is different and unexpected. In other words, there is a surprise ending... similar to the book of Esther [which I believe is a parable based on historical events related to the pattern.]

Edomites [also called Idumeans by the Greeks and Romans] were the descendants of Esau and became the enemy of Israel throughout most of the Old Testament. Edomites had allied with Babylon to destroy Jerusalem and the temple. [Psalm 137:7 & 1 Esdras 4:45.]

In the 2nd century BC, Edomites lost a war against Aryan Israel and feigned conversion en masse so they could live in the Kingdom of Israel. In 37BC, Edomite-jew, Herod, allied with Rome and conquered Jerusalem. Rome decreed Herod King of Judea. Herod proceeded to murder Israelite royal heirs of the kingdom. Herod totally tore down the second temple to rebuild his own third temple, putting his people in charge. Herod tried to destroy God's Temple made without hands, Jesus Christ, when Herod ordered the slaughter of the babes of Bethlehem.

In the NT, Edomite-jews allied with Rome to conquer Jerusalem destroy the second temple and try to destroy God's Temple made without hands, Jesus Christ.

Now we are in a reoccurring end of the age pattern. But this time around it is on a global scale.

Edomite-jews [satanic Gog/Magog, the "red" dragon in Rev 12] have allied with the globalist NWO to make final war against the remnant of the seed of the woman worldwide [Aryan Christian Israelites, whose bodies are the temple of God's Holy Spirit.]

Only the intervention of God [the second coming of Jesus Christ] will prevent total genocide of Aryan Israel, the Christ-bearing people.

We're beyond the end of the age (of Pisces, the age of Jesus) at this point, I believe. Entering the astrological Age of Aquarius now. That, evidently, is what the Gospel was based on in large part. It is a solar allegory that incorporates the Zodiac and other astrological concepts. It's all sun worshipping mythology cribbed from earlier and neighboring cultures.

#27 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:41 PM

There is a pattern that begins in the OT, was repeated in the NT and is being repeated now. Jerusalem is a big part of that pattern. But the pattern's passion play does not play out as many may think because the identities of the players and roles are different and unexpected. In other words, there is a surprise ending... similar to the book of Esther [which I believe is a parable based on historical events related to the pattern.]

Edomites [also called Idumeans by the Greeks and Romans] were the descendants of Esau and became the enemy of Aryan Israel throughout most of the Old Testament. Edomites had allied with Babylon to destroy Jerusalem and the temple. [Psalm 137:7 & 1 Esdras 4:45.]

Edomite-jews [satanic Gog/Magog, the evil "red" dragon in Rev 12] have allied with the globalist NWO to conduct a final worldwide war against the remnant of the seed of the woman [Aryan Christian Israelites, whose bodies are the temple of God's Holy Spirit.]

As for them, whether they listen or not
- for they are a rebellious people -
they will know that a prophet has been among them.

#28 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19761 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:00 PM

If they do that, they will be violating the UN Resolution.

Of course they think they don't have to abide by anything.  Damn arrogant upstarts.

#29 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5402 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:01 PM

As for them, whether they listen or not
- for they are a rebellious people -
they will know that a prophet has been among them.

Yeah, yeah. Anyone could say this about any alleged prophet. How could the claim be proven wrong?

#30 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:12 PM

That evil satanic Edomite-jews have [again] for the third time
conquered/destroyed Jerusalem and now rule on a global scale...
is the third and last repeat of the OT/NT patterns.

#31 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:32 PM

That evil satanic Edomite-jews have [again] for the third time
conquered/destroyed Jerusalem and now rule on a global scale...
is the third and last repeat of the OT/NT patterns.

Not only are the three patterns similar...
they also repeat a similar 70 year time pattern.

In the OT, God decreed Babylon rule the nations for 70 years.
Babylon/Edom's destruction of Jerusalem/temple did not happen
until around 587BC [50 years before Cyrus conquered Babylon.]

Edomite-jews conquered the old city of Jerusalem and the temple
mount in 1967, 50 years ago on this 2017 70th anniversary of the
UN vote to create the Edomite-jew state.

37BC, Edomite-jew Herod allied with Rome to conquer Jerusalem
and became King of Judea. 70 years later was the crucifixion of
Jesus Christ when the ruling antichrist Edomite-jews cried out
to crucify Jesus and let His blood be upon them and their children.

As Jesus said in Luke 19:27: "But these My enemies who refused Me
to be King over them, bring them here and slay them in front of Me."

#32 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5402 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:33 PM

Not only are the three patterns similar...
they also repeat a similar 70 year time pattern.

In the OT, God decreed Babylon rule the nations for 70 years.
Babylon/Edom's destruction of Jerusalem/temple did not happen
until around 587BC [50 years before Cyrus conquered Babylon.]

Edomite-jews conquered the old city of Jerusalem and the temple
mount in 1967, 50 years ago on this 2017 70th anniversary of the
UN vote to create the Edomite-jew state.

37BC, Edomite-jew Herod allied with Rome to conquer Jerusalem
and became King of Judea. 70 years later was the crucifixion of
Jesus Christ when the ruling antichrist Edomite-jews cried out
to crucify Jesus and let His blood be upon them and their children.

As Jesus said in Luke 19:27: "But these My enemies who refused Me
to be King over them, bring them here and slay them in front of Me."

Except that Rome conquered Judea and Jerusalem much earlier than 37 BCE.

"The Roman general Pompey in his eastern campaign established the Roman province of Syria in 64 BC and conquered Jerusalem in 63 BC."

https://en.wikipedia...he_Roman_Empire

#33 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:45 PM

Except that Rome conquered Judea and Jerusalem much earlier than 37 BCE.

My posts are about the Edom / Edomite-jew reoccurring pattern in OT time, NT times and today.

My post referred to Edomite-jew Herod's conquest of Jerusalem in 37BC which ended Hasmonean Israelite rule over Jerusalem. Afterwards Rome proclaimed Herod, King of Judea. Herod proceeded to murder the Israelite royal heirs. Herod also tore down Israel's second temple to rebuild Herod's third temple putting his own people in charge. The Edomite-jew Herod dynasty were client rulers under Rome over Judea, Syria and other territories.

Siege of Jerusalem (37 BC)

" Herod the Great's Siege of Jerusalem (37 BC) was the final step in his campaign to secure the throne of Judea. Aided by Roman forces provided by Marcus Antonius (Mark Antony), Herod was able to capture the city and depose Antigonus II Mattathias, ending Hasmonean rule. The siege appears in the writings of Josephus and Dio Cassius."

https://en.wikipedia...erusalem_(37_BC)

Edited by Atossa, 04 December 2017 - 11:47 PM.

#34 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:10 AM

Last I heard, Trump missed the deadline to sign the postpone waiver.

#35 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:59 PM

Palestinians say Trump told Abbas he intends
to move US embassy to Jerusalem

Tue December 5, 2017

" (CNN) - President Donald Trump outlined his intentions to move the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in a call with President Mahmoud Abbas Tuesday according to Palestinian Authority spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeineh.

The Palestinians said that Abbas warned Trump in the call against the dangers of such a step and added that he would continue reaching out to world leaders to prevent it from happening. Neither the White House nor the Palestinians offered details on the timing of an embassy move, which previous administrations have delayed indefinitely.

Despite strong pushback from US allies and concerns about the safety of US military and diplomatic personnel in the region, Trump is insisting that he fulfill campaign promises about Jerusalem.

Previous US presidents have pledged to move the embassy from Tel Aviv, in accordance with US law, but have used waivers to delay the shift in recognition of the thorny problems such a move would create. "

more at link

http://www.cnn.com/2...alem/index.html

#36 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:05 PM

We know how cozy Putin is with the antichrist Edomite-jews.

Will Putin move the Russian embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem ??

Russia's Putin tells Palestinians' Abbas he supports talks on Jerusalem - Kremlin

" MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin phoned Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday to tell him Moscow backs a resumption of talks between Israel and Palestinian authorities, including on the status of Jerusalem, the Kremlin said on Tuesday."

https://www.reuters....SKBN1DZ2KU?il=0

#37 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:21 PM

Trump informs Jordan's king of decision to move US embassy to Jerusalem

Reuters|Published: 05.12.17

" King Abdullah warns in phone call with President Trump his decision to move US Embassy to Jerusalem would have "dangerous repercussions on security and stability of region."

https://www.ynetnews...5052416,00.html

#38 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:22 PM

Jerusalem is in play.

It's interesting that both Trump and Putin called Abbas about Jerusalem the same day [today]
especially when Trump is accused of collusion with Putin.

#39 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

On another forum I also mentioned Christian martyrs who fought and died defending Jerusalem from all antichrists... and now an evil antichrist JEW keeps attacking me and those Christian martyrs.

I am still being viciously attacked on that other forum.

But that is no surprise because I get attacked on almost every forum I have ever posted... including this one.

The internet is an interesting end of the age invention.

It enables each of us to give our personal witness before God and the whole world.

Unfortunately, it can also release subconscious "monsters from the id."

Matthew 10:23 can be seen in a new light with the invention of the global internet and virtual communities such as forums.

But whenever they persecute you in one city,
flee to the next; for truly I say to you,
you will not finish going through the cities of Israel
until the Son of Man comes.

Edited by Atossa, 05 December 2017 - 06:56 PM.

#40 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39832 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:36 PM

Turkey's Erdogan Threatens to Cut Ties With Israel Over U.S. Embassy Decision: Jerusalem 'Red Line' for Muslims

Dec 05, 2017

" Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday that the possibility that U.S. President Donald Trump will recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital "is a red line for Muslims."

He warned that if such a decision is made it "will result in Turkey's cutting diplomatic ties with Israel." Erdogan's comments echo a growing sentiment in the Arab world and international community who are warning the U.S. against the potential fallout from the move. "

https://www.haaretz....turkey/1.826883

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru