91 replies to this topic

#81 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15613 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 07:29 PM

Good questions Grog.

1. “…has the Earth's axis moved slightly towards the vertical or has the Earth's axis moved slightly towards the horizontal?”

Answer:

Earth’s axis appears to now be toward horizontal by about 38o from vertcal, assuming 2000 mile change poleward of Tropics is correct.

3. "Why is 'magnetic north' part of your theory?"

Answer:

I’m not stating theory, just observations. Magnetic pole shifting is probably part of process, but I don’t know in what way.

3.  "In your opinion, our Sun's relation to Earth changed during late 20th Century, or early 21st Century.

Is it possible that our Sun's relation to our galaxy changed during this same period?"

Answer:

As I remember, I was observing no changes in 1990’s.  I noticed changes in early  years of 21st Century.

Sun’s position, in relation to galaxy, might change.   Since everything is in motion, why not? But I don’t know what’s going on in that department.

Edited by Ivan88, 20 December 2017 - 08:59 PM.

#82 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21593 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:26 PM

Please supply a link to this site because I want to study this in detail.

Do you believe the jews are sons of Abraham? That proves genealogy. Noah's Ark on top of Mt. Ararat. Proves Noah's flood. Book of Enoch proves genealogy from Adam to Noah.

Book of Enoch proves Enoch and the rest. It's not hard to find, Google it.

There's also creation science museum where tons of scientific facts by prominent scientists go in great details to debunk the quackery of evolution.

#83 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15613 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:12 PM

Followers of Christ are His sheep & of 12 tribes of Syro-Christian Israel, true sons of Abraham according to Christ's Gospel of Life.

Noah's Ark on Mt, Ararat proves there was a flood as experienced by Noah.

Biblical genealogy from Adam to Jesus does not disprove evolution. It's basically only about what happened after Adam, and only in relation to Shem, Abraham, Syria, Jacob/Israel.

It maybe a 6,000 year trail, but does not describe what was happening before Adam.

Those who advocate a total age of Earth to be about 6,000 years, are advocates of a very extreme form of evolution, where an immense number of changes to Earth & life on Earth came & went in a mere 6,000 years.

Edited by Ivan88, 20 December 2017 - 09:13 PM.

#84 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8016 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:03 PM

Good questions Grog.

1. “…has the Earth's axis moved slightly towards the vertical or has the Earth's axis moved slightly towards the horizontal?”

Answer:

Earth’s axis appears to now be toward horizontal by about 38o from vertcal, assuming 2000 mile change poleward of Tropics is correct.

3. "Why is 'magnetic north' part of your theory?"

Answer:

I’m not stating theory, just observations. Magnetic pole shifting is probably part of process, but I don’t know in what way.

3.  "In your opinion, our Sun's relation to Earth changed during late 20th Century, or early 21st Century.

Is it possible that our Sun's relation to our galaxy changed during this same period?"

Answer:

As I remember, I was observing no changes in 1990’s.  I noticed changes in early  years of 21st Century.

Sun’s position, in relation to galaxy, might change.   Since everything is in motion, why not? But I don’t know what’s going on in that department.

"Earth’s axis appears to now be toward horizontal by about 38o from vertcal"

This is a big change.

Why has nobody on Earth reported it?

#85 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21593 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:04 AM

Followers of Christ are His sheep & of 12 tribes of Syro-Christian Israel, true sons of Abraham according to Christ's Gospel of Life.

Noah's Ark on Mt, Ararat proves there was a flood as experienced by Noah.
Biblical genealogy from Adam to Jesus does not disprove evolution. It's basically only about what happened after Adam, and only in relation to Shem, Abraham, Syria, Jacob/Israel.
It maybe a 6,000 year trail, but does not describe what was happening before Adam.

Those who advocate a total age of Earth to be about 6,000 years, are advocates of a very extreme form of evolution, where an immense number of changes to Earth & life on Earth came & went in a mere 6,000 years.

http://www.creationevidence.org/

All explained here from dynosaurs to evidence of a young earth.
There is no need to pollute your thinking with evolution crap.

#86 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8016 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

Do you believe the jews are sons of Abraham? That proves genealogy. Noah's Ark on top of Mt. Ararat. Proves Noah's flood. Book of Enoch proves genealogy from Adam to Noah.

There's also creation science museum where tons of scientific facts by prominent scientists go in great details to debunk the quackery of evolution.

Why have no skeletons of Adam's decendants been found from 6000 years ago?

This would be evidence.

#87 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8016 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:53 PM

Was Adam a Jew?

#88 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8016 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:59 PM

Was Adam good at making stone-age cave art?

Where was Adam's cave?

#89 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15613 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 06:10 PM

"Earth’s axis appears to now be toward horizontal by about 38o from vertcal"

This is a big change.

Why has nobody on Earth reported it?

ESkimos reported it. I reported it and others have.

But, the Rich man, wants us all to pay a big ransom/tax to save us from "global warming" and has bribed most "scientists" just as he has bribed most of Congress.

Naturally, he owns most news media and is only going to tell folks what he wants them to think.

#90 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21593 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 01:52 AM

Why have no skeletons of Adam's decendants been found from 6000 years ago?

This would be evidence.

There is a written record.
Backed up by plenty of historical evidence.

Rock stratums are evidence of the flood, not billions of years of stellar dust as the baffoons want you to believe.

http://www.creationevidence.org/

Your understanding is all fkd up bcz you believe that crap.

#91 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21593 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 02:05 AM

https://www.thoughtc...-greece-3299810

#92 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44468 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 02:40 AM

Do you believe the jews are sons of Abraham?

Edomite-jews are descended from Abraham.
Esau [Edom] was Jacob [Israel] brother
But Esau race-mixed, perverting his bloodline.
That's why God loved Jacob but hated Esau.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Climate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru