• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13863 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:27 PM

https://www.buzzfeed...3q20#.ecvEk3VQP     This is how the scum reported it,the bastards say Russia can take part but not under their Countrry's flag,that is to insult Russia,i hope Putin doesn't go along with this shit,Russia should pull the plug on the World cup and pull out of all sporting events with the West.

Edited by wirehaired, 05 December 2017 - 09:42 PM.

#2 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19761 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:46 PM

As far as I am concerned, there will be no "winter olympics."  Also, united snakes should be banned from World Cup.

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27701 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:03 PM

As far as I am concerned, there will be no "winter olympics."  Also, united snakes should be banned from World Cup.

United snakes didnt make the world cup....they were eliminated

This crap is getting so absurd now...lunatic king Rothschild is mighty pissed off wtth Russia....the lunatic jew plan of greater israel was flushed down the toilet thanks to Russia...so pay back from jew inc......

The worlds khazar jew Problem has to be dealt with

Edited by Mario Milano, 05 December 2017 - 09:04 PM.

#4 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19761 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:07 PM

I guess we could ban the poodle then, UK.

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27701 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:09 PM

And anyway more and more countries are realizing that hosting the Olympic games is a huge waste of money....Greece hosting the Olympics was part of the reason it went bankrupt.....

#6 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13863 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:27 PM

Those Olympics without a big team like Russia won't be worth anything.

#7 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13863 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:32 PM

Its way past time for Russia to go on the attack,they only react to Reich aggression,i like football but they should pull the plug on the World cup and cut any sporting ties with the West,Russia should take the initiative.

#8 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27701 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:33 PM

Exactly right wired....anyone that wins a medal there now will be a doubt over how good they really were if Russia wasn't in the competition..freaking pointless to even watch it...not that I have been for years....over hyped sport event run by totally corrupt officials...

#9 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27701 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:43 PM

Banning Russia from the WInter olympics, seems like the ioc is trying to kill off the olympics.....it's like making a pizza without the sauce...won't be very good.

What ever the Khazarian mafia touches...it will always turn to shit

#10 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13863 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:58 PM

Banning Russia from the WInter olympics, seems like the ioc is trying to kill off the olympics.....it's like making a pizza without the sauce...won't be very good.

What ever the Khazarian mafia touches...it will always turn to shit

They have just about destroyed the Olympics with their hatred of Russia.

#11 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27701 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:38 PM

Ban any one from the ioc, wada, their families and parasitic khazarian mafia jew bankers from entering the country during the world cup...obviously they are foreign agents working against Russia

#12 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5402 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:35 AM

So, there are consequences for cheating. At least the athletes can be independently tested and participate.

#13 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27701 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:42 AM

So, there are consequences for cheating. At least the athletes can be independently tested and participate.

Of course the resident Rabbi would approve......WADA is not independent, they have been busted lying and are as corrupt as the Khazar lunatics that claim to be Jews...WADA has no evidence of Russian doping...in other words it is made up shit!

Hell man why hasn't wada looked into that huge burley bloke that wins everything Serena williams

Edited by Mario Milano, 06 December 2017 - 01:43 AM.

#14 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5402 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:46 AM

Of course I approve of cheaters being punished. I also approve of Russian athletes still having the opportunity to compete despite what has happened.

#15 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27701 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:55 AM

Of course I approve of cheaters being punished. I also approve of Russian athletes still having the opportunity to compete despite what has happened.

where's any evidence of cheaters you imbecile?

Just accuse people is your evidence of cheating?...man you sound Jew...just accuse people is evidence to you?

Here is the evidence, wada paid off knob says he has no evidence but simply believes....yeh I bet a few sheckles made him believe what ever Jew mafia inc told him to believe

____

WADA Chief Has No Evidence but Still Believes Russia Conducted 'State-Sponsored Doping'

No evidence needed. — Russia hatred is a religion.

Cases into 95 of 96 investigated Russian athletes have been dropped!

Wed, Nov 29, 2017

President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Craig Reedie has said that despite the organization still having no sufficient evidence a state-sponsored doping system in Russia ever existed, it does not mean the Russian Anti-Doping Agency (RUSADA) will be reinstated.

In an exclusive interview with RT at the sporting forum Play the Game in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, Reedie said that there are “hints” and “claims” that Russia was involved in state-sponsored doping, but stopped short of saying that it proves Russia’s guilt.

RT: You were quoted just recently as saying you thought politics had become a part of sport. What did you mean by that? Where do you see this happening?

Craig Reedie: It actually came from one of your correspondents in Seoul, who said to me, 'are there always politics in sport?' And I said politics seem to me to be a factor of everybody’s life. If I play golf on a Saturday, it seems unlikely to me that politics should stop at 1 o’clock and start again when I finish at 5 o’clock. Politics rules everybody’s life. So therefore they are bound to play a part in some way in practically everything we do, and sport is part of what we do. That is what I meant. I wasn’t being specific about the political situation.

RT: Now with relation to the WADA investigation into Russia, cases against 95 out of 96 people had been dropped, suspended as it is at the moment. Since the banning of Russian athletes at the Rio Games was based on the McLaren report, and since there have been questions raised about some of the issues raised in the McLaren report, is it fair that those Russian athletes didn’t go to the Games based on potential flaws in that investigation?

CR: They [the 95 athletes] haven’t been declared guilty or let off or whatever. All that has happened is that in the evidence of the website, there was not sufficient evidence to pursue an anti-doping rule violation. That decision is taken principally by the international federation that’s involved. But as we stand here, if any of these cases will be taken up by the federation, that’s fine; we do have a right to further appeal them if we want, but we agreed with original discussion. Therefore, the athletes that did not take part in the Rio Games, that decision was taken by the different international federations who themselves may have different rules. Track and field took out the whole of the track and field team. Rowing took out some rowers. It’s an unequal exercise.

RT: I’m glad you said unequal, because my next question was going to be about fairness. If it does turn out that there are these holes in the McLaren report, and that ban in Rio was based on that report, how is that fair on those athletes who trained, committed their whole lives to that point; what have they missed out on?

CR: Remember, you’re now blaming McLaren for what was done or not done by an international sports federation. They would consider the situation quite clearly as far as the 95 cases are concerned. As far as the decision in Rio is concerned, it will be done on the existing anti-doping rules, at that stage. They would be from different [rules], that’s what I mean by unequal; rowing could have different rules from weightlifting, different rules from wrestling and what not. That’s why there was a variety. McLaren’s terms of reference were to decide whether there was an institutionalized conspiracy or not and that’s what he did. He wasn’t asked to produce details on anti-doping rule violations. If evidence subsequently appears, then it might make it much easier for the international federations to decide to go ahead against particular athletes or not.

RT: The IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federations) has said it will extend the ban on Russian athletes competing in international tournaments. What do you make of that decision?

CR: IAAF and the IPC (International Paralympic Committee) both have their own roadmap for re-establishment of competition for their athletes and in both cases compliance of the Russian Anti-Doping Agency is a condition. So all they’ve done is worked to their roadmap and that’s why we work enthusiastically to try to make RUSADA compliant.

RT: Is there any way RUSADA would be reinstated without Russia saying that it did take part in state-sponsored doping?

CR: Not at the moment. I work with them on a very regular basis to try to resolve this but we haven’t done it yet. I wonder why. It is because they [Russia] keep saying there was no state-sponsored doping. And, the motion of the other evidence hints, claims that there was.

RT: It hints and it claims – it doesn’t prove.

CR: Give them some time. Proof is there in the McLaren report

RT: Are you expecting to be able to prove wholeheartedly that Russia was involved in state-sponsored doping?

CR: I think if you look at what McLaren said, there is sufficient evidence to believe that was the case. And he is coming here for the conference, so you can ask him yourself.

http://russia-inside...-doping/ri21747

#16 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27701 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:48 AM

WADA's evidence....the IOC has truly gone bonkers...I believe they are trying to destroy the Olympic games...time to ban any members of the IOC from ever holding any positions of responsibility...even as head janitors because I reckon they would be capable of stuffing that up too

'I'll Destroy All Russian Olympic Sports for Next 5 Years' - Shocking Statements of a Runaway WADA Informant

The entire Russia doping case rests on the testimony of this former psychiatric patient (who sounds like he's been released prematurely)

16 hours ago

Dope.jpg?itok=Xdpa_TrM

The WADA informant who accused Russia of state-sanctioned athletic doping said that he "does not care about the fight against doping" in a video released by a Russian TV channel. The fate of Team Russia's participation in the 2018 Olympics is to be decided on Tuesday. 

On December 2, Russia's NTV aired extracts from three different videos purportedly showing the former Moscow anti-doping lab chief, Grigory Rodchenkov, making a series of shocking statements. In one video, a man who strongly resembles Rodchenkov admits that he "does not care about the fight against doping." 

In another clip, the same man says that he's a "terrible person" who has "sold his soul" - although he was quick to point out that his "price had risen." He goes on to boast that his "expensive" apartment in Los Angeles and latest-model Infiniti "are paid for" in full. 

"I'll make sure you have one positive sample of 20,000. I'll make sure I have 100 samples, and I will destroy all Olympic sports of Russia for the next five years!" the person believed to be Rodchenkov declares in one of the videos obtained by NTV. The channel did not elaborate on the details of the videos' origins. 

Rodchenkov fled Russia for the US in November 2015. His testimony about alleged misconduct by Russian authorities during the 2014 Sochi Olympics formed the basis for a World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) report authored by Canadian lawyer Richard McLaren. The report, released in July 2016, claims that Russian athletes participated in systematic doping with the full knowledge of the Kremlin.

Acting on McLaren's recommendations, the IOC banned Russian track-and-field athletes from participating in the 2016 Rio Olympics and excluded the entire Russian team from the Paralympics. 

In September of this year, a Moscow court ordered Rodchenkov's arrest in absentia. He is wanted on charges of abuse of authority, and Russia is currently seeking his extradition from the US.

Rodchenkov doesn't seem to dispute that he is guilty of serious wrongdoing. "I have [committed] all sins except pedophilia, homosexuality and drug trafficking," Rodchenkov confesses in one of the videos. 

Rodchenkov has previously taken credit for developing a three-drug cocktail of banned substances that he mixed with liquor. He claims he provided the elixir to Russian athletes during the 2014 Sochi Winter games.

However, in one of the videos released by the NTV, Rodchenkov insists that the recipe for "Duchess," the name of his now-infamous cocktail, actually has American origins. He says the idea came to him after he was inspired by the works of prohormones-industry researcher William Llewellyn. 

The person in the video also reveals he "almost killed himself," committing a hara-kiri, and admits he used to be a patient at the Kashchenko psychiatric hospital. 

Moscow has repeatedly disputed Rodchenkov's whistleblower status, pointing out that he was actively involved in the crimes he now accuses others of committing. Russia's Investigative Committee said in November that they gathered enough evidence showing that Rodchenkov destroyed the doping tests of athletes in violation of the requirements of the International Standard for Laboratories of the World Anti-Doping Agency, as well as the agency's letters regarding the whereabouts of the samples.

Rodchenkov is enrolled in a witness protection program in the US, according to both Russian and Western media reports. 

Pressurized by anti-doping organizations that take Rodchenkov's claims at face value, the IOC will meet on December 5 to decide whether Russian athletes will be allowed to participate in the 2018 Winter Olympics. 

The International Paralympics Committee (IPC) has already decided to uphold its blanket ban on Russian athletes in the upcoming Winter Paralympics.

http://russia-inside...-wada-informant

#17 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9864 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:40 AM

Even with Russia, the winter Olympics are nothing any more. No one cares.

#18 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5402 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:55 AM

Even with Russia, the winter Olympics are nothing any more. No one cares.

Personally, I don't care about any of the olympics! They're about as interesting as pro football.

boring-content1.jpg

#19 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19761 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:26 AM

Losers with no competition can use these medals, quite appropriate

24796672_10214933637080629_7216364673859

#20 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27701 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:28 AM

Personally, I don't care about any of the olympics! They're about as interesting as pro football.

boring-content1.jpg

must say I agree with ya Rabbi......haven't watched it for years...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru