7 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26802 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:21 AM

Jared Kushner, US President Donald Trump’s adviser and son-in-law in charge of the Middle East, brags about fighting Iran in a pro-Israeli event.

In a rare public appearance, Kushner spoke at the Saban Forum and claimed Trump’s team tasked with establishing peace in the Middle East is “not a conventional team, but it’s a perfectly qualified team.”

Israeli-American billionaire Haim Saban who hosted the event, grilled the 36-year-old Kushner over his performance and criticized the makeup of his Middle East team saying:

“But to achieve [stability in the Middle East], the team has in it an entrepreneur, you, a real estate lawyer, a bankruptcy lawyer — I don’t know how you’ve lasted eight months in this lineup but that’s for another day — and it’s impressive that it’s still going.”

“How do you operate with people who basically, with all due respect, a bunch of Orthodox Jews who have no idea about anything,” Saban told him  at the Brookings Institute on Sunday. “What are you guys doing? Seriously, I don’t understand this.”

“I’ll definitely say it’s not a conventional team,” Kushner responded smiling.

Kushner argued that “a lot of the issues that come up in the [Israeli-Arab] relationships on a day to day basis are caused by not having a final status agreement.”

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has frequently dismissed the idea that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict drives unrest. Israeli officials have trumpeted the willingness of Arab states to conduct covert ties with Israel, despite the absence of an enduring peace with Palestine.

Kushner did not lay out in detail a particular plan for peace, nor did he provide specifics. At one point in his remarks, he said that there had been “significant” progress in uniting Middle East countries against what he claimed was “Iranian aggression,” but when asked how that manifests itself, he was vague: “We’ll find out, it will take some time.”

Both Israelis and Palestinians “really trust” Trump, Kushner claimed. This is while later this month Trump may officially declare Jerusalem al-Quds as Israel’s capital, a move  the Arab League says would “fuel extremism” and further tensions in an already volatile region.

Tillerson in the dark

Meanwhile, Bloomberg reported that US secretary of State Rex Tillerson is concerned by what he sees as secret talks between Kushner and Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

Tillerson is fearful that the discussions could backfire and tip the region into chaos, according to three people familiar with Tillerson’s concerns.

Tillerson reportedly believes Kushner has left the State Department and key US diplomats in the dark about the content of the negotiations with the Saudis.

The central goal of the negotiations, as described by two people with knowledge of the talks, is for an historic agreement featuring the creation of a Palestinian state or territory backed financially by a number of countries including Saudi Arabia, which could put tens of billions of dollars toward the effort.

Also, Kushner has apparently given assurances to Saudi Arabia over Riyadh’s potential decision to go beyond an ongoing financial embargo against Qatar through military means, a move that can provoke regional neighbors to take possible military measures against Saudi Arabia, and plunge the region into further instability.

Tillerson has reportedly moved to put brakes on parts of Kushner’s plan, saying he does not want the Saudis to get mixed messages from the president’s son in law and US diplomats.

Tillerson’s concern with Trump’s son-in law comes at a time of ripe rumors that he is preparing to sack his secretary of state and replace him with CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

On Friday, Trump appeared to quell such speculations tweeting: “The media has been speculating that I fired Rex Tillerson or that he would be leaving soon – FAKE NEWS!”

https://www.veterans...-israeli-event/

Edited by Mario Milano, 06 December 2017 - 01:22 AM.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26802 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:23 AM

I wonder if yank goyim would be stupid enough to die for this jew parasite criminal

Kushner.jpg?fit=600%2C350

#3 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9726 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:37 AM

we don't really know about Kushner .... yet.

We will find out in the next three years.

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26802 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:38 AM

we don't really know about Kushner .... yet.

We will find out in the next three years.

yeh we do, his family is a Jew mafia crime family

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26802 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:39 AM

Acute Zionist Infestation – Causing Misery Everywhere

•  

“Western societies have been infected by an insidious flesh eating bug, a blood sucking tick that spreads a bigoted and elitist disease that will eventually destroy us all.”

C8uBJHIXgAA0f3Z.jpg?itok=sHoqAeTV
Time to put a stop to this …

“Average Joe,” who’s an American veteran down on his luck, could have begun his own landscaping or mechanic business when hard times came. Only Uncle Sam was too broken to gift good old Joe $30,000 or so to get things rolling.

It’s too bad, because Joe got a bronze star and lost a leg over there in Iraq. If Joe’s family only knew how Zionist, pig bankers had cost millions of Americans an alternative future, then maybe we’d all stand a better chance of life and liberty. But, they don’t know yet.

For a couple of years now I’ve laid awake nights trying to figure out how to convey to my countrymen the catastrophic abuse of power leveraged by Israel’s Washington-based henchmen. At first, I was like most people, worried friends and enemies alike might call me an “anti-Semite” for the insinuation of Zionist lobby skullduggery.

Then, a murdered and sodomized Libyan leader made fun of by a presidential candidate, and a few tens of thousands of dead kids over there in Syria, Yemen, and in Gaza, and some more in Yemen, all caused me not to give a damn what people label me as. But wait, what about my Jewish friends? What would they think if I jumped feet first into Bibi Netanyahu and his AIPAC vampires?

Alas, my Jewish pals mostly got fed up too, at envisioning the bitter end of an abusive Israeli regime. None of them want a Hitler “final solution” on a global scale. And that’s where Tel Aviv is headed in my opinion. Seeing Netanyahu dangle US President Donald Trump like a wooden puppet in front of a live audience – well, the jig is up for most sane people, I think.Realizing just how dastardly these Israeli (Zion Israel that is) interests are, that’s what spurred me to find the “Average Joe” quotient! The slap across the face that hopefully wakes some Americans the hell up.

The All-American Hobo

Let’s profile our All-American Joe here. He’s just like most of the rest of us, you know? Joe loves his country, his neighbors, and he adores all the legends of freedom and liberty, and especially the red-white-and-blue dream, remember he’s a vet, too. Even though his future got shattered and stagnated a bit while serving in the US Army, Joe lives in the same information bubble as the rest of us.

C8uBJHIXgAA0f3Z.jpg?itok=gPa7AqMs

Time to put a stop to this …

He’s wrapped up tight by CNN, Hollywood, the New York Times, and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Once a week, Joe goes to the unemployment office, just like he’s told. Unable to get an even break, he does the house chores while his wife works at Burger King flipping Whoppers with cheese. Good old Joe sometimes has to go to the pawn shop to unload something of value, something worth less than a grocery store visit to buy Cheerios for his little kids. Yeah, you get the picture now. I am hammering like hell on your sense of brotherhood, community, and civic pride in war heroes. You bet I am. Because I know most of you fail to care anymore. I know most of you are contented in that little bubble of existence. But, suck it up and read on. This is the reality of your apathetic and lazy patriotism – Average Joe is your next-door neighbor. And Average Joe should not be contemplating blowing his brains out – but you let Joe down – we let Joe down – Washington caused Joe to consider blowing his goddamned brains out, because we collectively turned a blind eye. We populated the halls of power in our country with liars, cheats, criminals, and the puppets of evil men, and of evil nations.

Now let me educate all the past, present, and future “American Joes” out there. Just so you know what has been happening while you slept.

While I’ve no space here to discuss properly what’s known as the “Movement for Greater Israel,” it’s important that the reader grasp the ultimate goal of new and old Zionists (see a moderate Zionism definition here). What this group wants is nothing short of the reestablishment of King David’s Empire, which encompassed all of the so-called “Mandate Palestine, the British Mandate of Palestine and British Palestine” plus Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq, as well as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Oman, Yemen, most of Turkey, and all the land east of the Nile river. Granted, this is an ambitious plan that is hard for “Joe” to grasp, but any reader can watch the news and put two-plus-two together. If Joe can accept my assertion here, then I am sure he will better understand why he is in such a fix. But let’s move on to examine the Zionist plan, stumbling blocks, and progress so far. Yes, of course, that is if this plan actually exists.

There are only two big problems with creating this great big land of “Greater Israel”. First, there are one hell of a lot of Arabs in the way. Second, getting those Arabs the hell out of the way is costing Americans and the rest of the world an unbelievable price. On the first point, the proxy militaries of Zion and America are rapidly subtracting Arabs from King David’s former territory.

Those that cannot be cluster bombed, beheaded, shot, blasted, or otherwise butchered are simply starved to death or die of disease. The rest will probably move to Europe if the lobbies there work hard enough, and if not, America has lots of free land left. And this brings us to our main point, how AIPAC, the American Jewish Committee (AJC), the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA), the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and hundreds of other supporters of Netanyahu’s dreams of empire robbed poor heroic Joe of his future.

[more…]

#6 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12956 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:33 AM

Kushner argued that “a lot of the issues that come up in the [Israeli-Arab] relationships on a day to day basis are caused by not having a final status agreement.”

Translation: They haven't agreed to attack Iran for the nice anti-Christ guys running that Israel theme park in Palestine.

#7 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12956 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:40 AM

"Netanyahu dangle US President Donald Trump like a wooden puppet in front of a live audience"  That's a good one, Mario.

Picture you painted of how we mistreat Veterans of our glorious Talmudist wars, should be spread around more.

Also, I think that if anyone had any brains at all, they'd get fed up with the trash on TV and find something else to do.

Not only that, they'd be sick of so many commercial interruptions of the garbage on TV.

And, by now they would have figured out that TV is way too expensive..........even if you get it for free.

Edited by Ivan88, 06 December 2017 - 07:42 AM.

#8 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19398 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:18 AM

BOMBSHELL: Israeli billionaire thanks Kushner for colluding with a foreign power

Jared Kushner has made his first public appearance since Mike Flynn’s guilty plea. He spoke at a pro-Israel event and was thanked by Israel-US citizen and billionaire Haim Saban for colluding with Israel over UNSC Resolution 2334.

by ADAM-24.jpg?zoom=1.5&fit=27%2C40ADAM GARRIE

December 4, 2017, 11:50

Kushner-Saban.jpg?fit=750%2C504

Duel Israel-US citizen and billionaire businessman, Haim Saban has hosted a forum in Washington which featured a speech by Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior Presidential advisor Jared Kushner.

This is Kushner’s first public apprentice since Mike Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about speaking with the former Russian Ambassador to the US, Sergey Kislyak.

It later turned out that during those conversations, Flynn unsuccessfully lobbied Russia on behalf of Israel, asking that Russia’s now deceased Ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin, either delay a vote or block the passage of UN Security Council Resolution 2334.

It is more or less universally thought that the senior member of the Trump transition team who asked Flynn to lobby for Israel was Jared Kushner.

During his introduction of Kushner, Saban seemed to spill the beans. He addressed Kushner saying,

“You’ve been in the news a lot the past few days, to say the least, but you’ve been in the news about an issue that I personally want to thank you for, because you and your team were taking steps to try and get the United Nations Security Council to not go along with what ended up being an abstention of the US against 50 year old tradition and to be honest with you, some people might criticize (you)… as far as I know there’s nothing illegal there, but I think that this crowd and myself want to thank you for making that effort, so thank you very much”. 

At that point the audience applauded while Kushner appeared to nod in approval. However, Kushner did not address the issue in his subsequent remarks.

Saban’s works which were at no time contradicted by a calm and apparently happy Kushner demonstrate the farce of the current Russiagate scandal, which is in reality, an Israelgate scandal.

Over the past year, the United States has been engaged in a collective and at times hysteria debate about US citizens “colluding with a foreign power”. Now that that power has been exposed as Israel rather than Russia, a well known businessman and member of the Democratic party who donated to Hillary Clinton’s losing 2016 campaign, has publicly congratulated Kushner for colluding with a foreign power called Israel.

Saban has previously stated,

If a US citizen of born in Russia stated, “I’m a one-issue guy, and my issue is Russia” and then praised members of a US Presidential transition team for colluding with Russia, one could only imagine the furore that would break loose.

“I’m a one-issue guy, and my issue is Israel”.

As it is, the remarks by Saban which apparently confirm that Kushner indeed colluded Israel and asked Mike Flynn to do his bidding in this respect, have not make the front pages of the New York Times or Washington Post.

My views on Russia and Israel are both well-known. This is not the issue in this case. What is the issue is that the US must make up its mind. Is foreign collusion something that should be applauded by a member of the wealthy elite as it was by Mr. Saban, or is it something that should be prosecuted under the Logan Act as many pundits and politicians have suggested when they suspected that Americans were colluding with Russia?

I am not asking anyone to change their policies and am however, asking what every journalist should be asking: The US must clarify its policy on foreign collusion and do so in a manner that is consistent with a single interpretation of its own laws.

http://theduran.com/...luding-israeli/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru