#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23237 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:45 AM

Should We Honor Slain U.S. Servicemen?

I have addressed this question several times since opening this blog. As a matter of fact, this is one of the main reasons I started blogging (an anti-war stance after understanding 911 was a false flag).

This question is one of those that causes much distress among Americans. Moreso than any “jew bashing” or any “racial attacks” or flaunting my white supremacy. Boy oh boy, if you merely question a soldier and his motivation, you can be attacked by brain washed masses.

Few people are willing to say it, but obviously, our military is nothing more than a tool of the jew. The author I will quote doesn’t say as much (he says the military is a tool of the POTUS). But we all know who the POTUS (especially the jew-owned, Trump) serves.

From Honouring The Fallen by Laurence M Vance

Should we honor slain U.S. servicemen? Did they die protecting U.S. soil? Are they fallen heroes? Did they die fighting for our freedoms? Were they keeping us safe from terrorists? Did they die protecting our rights? Should we be thankful for their service? Did they die in defense of the country?

Did they fight “over there” so we don’t have to fight “over here”? Did they die patrolling U.S. coasts? Were they supporting and defending the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic? Did they die for a noble cause?

Absolutely not.

I told you that someone has to say it.

The U.S. military—whatever it once was—has, for many years, simply been the president’s personal attack force to bomb, invade, occupy, and otherwise bring death and destruction to any country he deems necessary.

Fallen U.S. soldiers are not heroes. They deserve no glory, honor, and praise. They were not defending the United States. They were not fighting for our freedoms. They were not protecting Americans from credible threats. They were not keeping us safe from terrorists. They were not supporting and defending the Constitution.

Fallen U.S. soldiers died unnecessarily, needlessly, senselessly, in vain, and for a lie. They died a pawn in service to the state. They died for the military/industrial complex. They died for a reckless, belligerent, and meddling U.S. foreign policy that is deeply flawed, and has been for over a hundred years.

Since it is not honorable to serve in the U.S. military and engage in unjust and immoral wars and military adventures, I cannot engage in honoring the fallen.

This economic situation we are in is just another illusion of prosperity. I know this because the main reason anyone joins the service now is simply trying to make a living. There are no real good jobs and the dollar is virtually worthless. The military pays fairly well and houses people. They pay for a worthless college degree which still entices people.

But I will never again advise anyone to join any branch of the service for any reason whatsoever. Nor will I falsely spray hero worship on people that really have no idea what they are getting in to and how they are being used for evil, jewish machinations.

This does not mean that I don’t care for these people, its just that I can no longer support what evil we do in the world.

https://buelahman.wo...u-s-servicemen/

Edited by Mario Milano, 06 December 2017 - 11:46 AM.

#2 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:58 AM

"I was only obeying orders"

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23237 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:10 PM

Obeying illegal orders is still a crime...makes you an accessory...how many people used that excuse at Nuremburg and still got hung?

#4 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:21 PM

image-468915-galleryV9mobile-pgoo-468915

Obeying illegal orders is still a crime...makes you an accessory...how many people used that excuse at Nuremburg and still got hung?

#5 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:23 PM

iraq_abu_ghraib_prison.jpg

#6 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:25 PM

1014261885.jpg

#7 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23237 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:31 PM

Well done Grog...perfect example of obeying illegal orders...those c**** at Abu Ghraib knew what they were doing was totally illegal...and another reason why US mercenaries (wrongly called servicemen) should not be honoured when they are killed

#8 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:31 PM

10471191.jpg

#9 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:39 PM

c_scalefl_progressiveq_80w_800-332rx6ftn

#10 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:42 PM

fontcuberta_googlegrams_01.jpg?w=490&h=3

#11 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:44 PM

ag11.jpg?w=300&h=210

#12 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:46 PM

abughraib1.jpg

#13 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:53 PM

1280x720-t06.jpg

#14 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:14 PM

often known as the Nuremberg defense

#15 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9520 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:40 PM

So a nurse would tells some guy "take that medicine" and the guy ends up dying

and the nurse pockets $100,000/year - was just taking orders.

What about people who work at fast food places - the food kills people eventually - the

worker gets his money.

What about a bank employee that helps lend money to someone, then forecloses on his property?

Most people need money, and will do anything to get it.

#16 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23237 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:44 PM

What about people who work at fast food places - the food kills people eventually - the

worker gets his money.

What about a bank employee that helps lend money to someone, then forecloses on his property?

Stop justifying murder hellboy...that's revolting...did the nurse deliberately become a nurse to kill people...the fast food analogy is effing ridiculous...Military men who sign up learn to kill people...but they are told they sign up to a "defence" force, going over seas and killing people who have done no wrong to them or their country is being a paid killer, a mercenary....and there is no rules for mercenaries...they can be killed out right without consequences..

These dudes in the US join up and kill innocent people for money...and you are justifying that shit?

Edited by Mario Milano, 06 December 2017 - 01:50 PM.

#17 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12496 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:40 PM

No War criminal should be honoured,the last US soldiers who deserve to be honoured served in WW2,since then its been one illegal war after another,any young Man who has enlisted in the past twenty years should know the chances are he will be asked to take part in illegal wars,because of the scum Politicians we have these days,same thing goes in my Country,i heard yesterday the ICC is thinking of indicting several British Soldiers on War crimes charges from the Iraq invasion,i will believe that when I see it.as for Abu Graib I believe there are even worse images that the US Government will  not make public,including the rape of Children in front of their parents,we are talking the scum of the Earth who are in a pit of depravity.

#18 Desther

Desther

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5184 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:23 PM

worker gets his money.

People who peddle lies to make money are the worst. People like organic farmers. Their produce is less efficient to grow and costs the consumer more, is marketed under false pretences of being superior to non-organic food (it really isn't), and is just as likely to be harmful to someone who consumes too much of it. Too much sodium is too much sodium, for instance, no matter whether the processed food in question is "organic" or not. Organic does not mean healthier, yet hordes of people stupidly fall for it.

#19 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18786 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:59 PM

People who peddle lies to make money are the worst. People like organic farmers. Their produce is less efficient to grow and costs the consumer more, is marketed under false pretences of being superior to non-organic food (it really isn't), and is just as likely to be harmful to someone who consumes too much of it. Too much sodium is too much sodium, for instance, no matter whether the processed food in question is "organic" or not. Organic does not mean healthier, yet hordes of people stupidly fall for it.

Natural food that has been grown like that for centuries is not better than chemically altered food?  Get serious and in no way does it compare to the war crimes committed by US military on a regular basis and justified by pretending they are "serving" their country or defending "freedom" a bigger lie than even Joseph Goebbels tried to tell.

#20 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12199 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:51 AM

Suicidal US terrorist bombers being shot down:

Edited by Ivan88, 09 December 2017 - 06:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru