Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Is Netanyahu still a psychopath and pathological liar?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23237 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:59 PM

Is Netanyahu still a psychopath and pathological liar?

Ciamak Morsadegh: “Benjamin Netanyahu and the anti-Semites need each other: they supply each other with what they need – intolerance and hatred. The fact is, Iran is a place where Jews feel secure and we are happy to be here. We are proud to be Iranian. I know this doesn't follow the Zionist script, but this is the reality. No one forces the Jews to stay here."

December 5, 2017

bibi.jpg

…by Jonas E. Alexis

If you don’t think that Netanyahu needs medical or psychiatric attention, think again. He has recently asserted:

“Obviously, there are some differences between the Nazi Germany and Islamic Republic of Iran, but both regimes do have two important things in common: one, a ruthless commitment to impose tyranny and terror, and second, a ruthless commitment to murder Jews.”[1]

Is this bold statement actually true? Is there any way that it can be true in any possible world? Well, not if you think evidence is important.

First of all, it must be pointed out that Netanyahu shows numerous signs of a psychopath. One of the definitions of a psychopath is that of a person “who does not care about other people, and who is usually dangerous or violent.”

Robert D. Hare of the University of British Columbia declares that those people can be “charming” but “deadly.” “Their hallmark is a stunning lack of conscience,” he continues. “Their game is self-gratification at the other person’s expense. Many spend time in prison, many do not.”[2]

Hare adds, “The most obvious expressions of psychopath—but by no means the only ones—involve flagrant violation of society’s rules.”[3] Those psychopaths usually use “charm and chameleon-like abilities to cut a wide swath through society” and leave “a wake of ruined lives behind them.”[4] In that sense, psychopaths function “without the restraints of conscience.”[5]

In short, all psychopaths have “a deeply disturbing inability to care about the pain and suffering experienced by others…a complete lack of empathy, the prerequisite of love.”[6] Finally, all psychopaths have an abiding hatred for the truth, and this is a crucial point here.

Kent A. Kiehl of the University of New Mexico argues that psychopaths are pathological liars; they lack empathy, guilt and even remorse. More importantly, they generally do not want to accept the consequences of their actions.[7]

Now ask yourself this question: aren’t those descriptions a classic representation of Benjamin Netanyahu? How can this man seriously say that Iran has “a ruthless commitment to murder Jews”? Even Fox NewsFox News!—had an article saying that the largest Jewish population outside of Israel is Iran.[8] Will Iran eliminate that population as well? When was the last that that population was attacked?

What’s so interesting about all this is that Jewish communities in Iran do not share Netanyahu’s delusional (or diabolical) views.[9] For example, consider Haroun Yashayaei, the chairman of the Tehran Jewish Committee. He said that Benjamin Netanyahu is “narcissistic” and is “following his delusional goals.”[10]

The Jewish community in Iran is growing, and no Jew feels threatened by Iran’s leaders. Ciamak Morsadegh, an elected Iranian parliamentarian who happens to be Jewish, declared last year:

“Benjamin Netanyahu and the anti-Semites need each other: they supply each other with what they need – intolerance and hatred. The fact is, Iran is a place where Jews feel secure and we are happy to be here. We are proud to be Iranian. I know this doesn’t follow the Zionist script, but this is the reality. No one forces the Jews to stay here.

“The Israelis offer money to Jewish people to emigrate to Israel, but we choose to stay. My view is that the actions of Netanyahu and his government, the way they behave towards the Palestinians, cause problems for Jews everywhere. I am not the only one holding these views. Am I not allowed to say it because I am a Jew?”[11]

Morsadegh just brought the entire Zionist Kingdom down in just one statement. And here again and again we see that Netanyahu is either crazy or is following a diabolical script. Avner Cohen has said in the past that Netanyahu is sometimes “crazy.”[12] Former Shin Bet director Yuval Diskin declared that Netanyahu makes “decisions from messianic feelings.”[13]

No matter how you cut it, Netanyahu lacks the moral and political backbone to be a head of a state. If the Jewish community in Iran even approves a nuclear deal,[14] then how can Netanyahu really say that Iran has “a ruthless commitment to murder Jews”? This is one reason why Jewish scholar Norman Finkelstein calls him “a maniac.”

https://www.veterans...ath-and-a-liar/

Edited by Mario Milano, 06 December 2017 - 02:01 PM.

#2 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12496 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:30 PM

:lafn:  :lafn: Is the Pope Catholic?

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23237 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:33 PM

:lafn:  :lafn: Is the Pope Catholic?

Unfortunately....probably not

#4 Desther

Desther

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5184 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:15 PM

Whether he is or isn't, such traits are innate and do not change. Trump certainly is and will forever be both.

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23237 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:28 PM

Bill Clinton to Netanyahu: Who the **** does he think he is?

Netanyahu was never revered by any US president in recent memory. Sure, they smiled, laughed, and even joked in public with the mad man in Tel Aviv. But no one was able to say nice things to King Bibi because he never kept his word, lied constantly, and always tried to manipulate US presidentsboth past and present.

So when Bill Clinton met the much-debated Netanyahu in the summer of 1996, Netanyahu tried to pull him over the Zionist position. Netanyahu, as usual, attempted to do his Talmudic magic on Clinton, but this time it didnt seem to work. Clinton responded with outrage:

Who the **** does he think he is? Whos the fucking superpower here?[1]

Joe Lockhart, the White House spokesman at the time, declared that Netanyahu was one of the most obnoxious individuals youre going to come into just a liar and a cheat. He could open his mouth and you could have no confidence that anything that came out of it was the truth.[2]

French President Nicolas Sarkozy and former US President Barack Obama came to the same conclusion in 2011. I cannot bear Netanyahu, hes a liar, Sarkozy said to Obama. Obama responded: Youre fed up with him, but I have to deal with him even more often than you.[3] The Obama administration, as you recalled, ended up calling Netanyahu a chickeshit.[4]

Incidentally, this has been a pattern among US presidents for decades. Even George W. Bush, himself a thoroughly Zionist puppet, was getting tired of people like Sheldon Adelson.

When Bush was too slow to catch up with the Zionist project, Adelson was completely upset. Bush responded: I had this crazy Jewish billionaire, yelling at me.[5] Harry S. Truman had similar things to say when he was being cornered by the Khazarian Bankster Cult in his administration. He said:

They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. When they have power, physical or political, neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the underdog.[6]

If you think Truman is out of touch with reality, then pick up R. M. Douglas Orderly and Humane: The Expulsion of the Germans after the Second World War.[7] You will discover that the so-called Holocaust is unique doctrine has no historical backbone whatsoever.

If the expulsion of the Germans after World War II is not fresh in your mind, then consider the Iraq invasion in 2003.

We know by now that the war itself, which was based on colossal hoaxes and complete fabrications, will cost America at least six trillion dollars.[8] This doesnt even count the pain and suffering it has already created. At least 360,000 Iraq and Afghanistan veterans may have suffered brain injuries.[9]

As we have documented over the past few years, the war in Iraq has given us sodomy at Abu Ghraib, complete annihilation of families and innocent lives in the region, and the desolation of innocent men, women and children.[10]

But have the Neocons and their brethren even issued an apology for the disaster? Absolutely not. In fact, these people view disasters in the Middle as good things. Listen to Jewish Neocon David Horowitz:

In four years, George Bush has liberated nearly 50 million people in two Islamic countries. He has stopped the filling of mass graves and closed down the torture chambers of an oppressive regime. He has encouraged the Iraqis and the people of Afghanistan to begin a political process that give them rights they have not enjoyed in 5,000 years. How can one not support this war?

Isnt this crazy? What so pathetic is that these people want to drink more blood in the Middle East. As Jewish Neocon Jonah Goldberg himself declared,

Every ten years or so, the United States needs to pick up some small crappy little country and throw it against the wall, just to show the world we mean business.[11]

Well, the United States did exactly that in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Chile, Honduras, El Salvador, Japan, Yemen, Guatemala, Iran, Niger, etc., etc.[12] Many of these covert and diabolical activities in those countries were spearheaded by the Neoconservatives, who think that perpetual wars are good for America.

The same people continue to propound ad nauseam that there is something called Russiagate. But they never have the moral insight to even remotely mention that Israelgate, as former CIA official Philip Giraldi has pointed out, is more plausible than the so-called Russiagate hysteria. Israel, Giraldi writes, colluded with the incoming Trump team to subvert U.S. foreign policy. Giraldi continues:

The first phone call to Kislyak, on December 22nd, was made by Flynn at the direction of Jared Kushner, who in turn had been approached by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu had learned that the Obama Administrating was going to abstain on a United Nations vote condemning the Israeli settlements policy, meaning that for the first time in years a U.N. resolution critical of Israel would pass without drawing a U.S. veto.

Kushner, acting for Netanyahu, asked Flynn to contact each delegate from the various countries on the Security Council to delay or kill the resolution. Flynn agreed to do so, which included a call to the Russians. Kislyak took the call but did not agree to veto Security Council Resolution 2334, which passed unanimously on December 23rd

[Kushner] and his family have extensive ties both to Israel and to Netanyahu personally, to include Netanyahus staying at the Kushner family home in New York. The Kushner Family Foundation has funded some of Israels illegal settlements and also a number of conservative political groups in that country.

Jared has served as a director of that foundation and it is reported that he failed to disclose the relationship when he filled out his background investigation sheet for a security clearance. All of which suggests that if you are looking for possible foreign government collusion with the incoming Trumpsters, look no further.

And it should be observed that the Israelis were not exactly shy about their disapproval of Obama and their willingness to express their views to the incoming Trump. Netanyahu said that he would do so and Trump even responded with a tweet of his own expressing disagreement with the Obama decision to abstain on the vote, but the White House knew that the comment would be coming and there was no indication from the president-elect that he was actively trying to derail or undo it.

And now the Neocon jokers want to talk about Russiagate? What is so disgusting about all of this is that the Neocons people are never satisfied. Now they are pushing one of their finest puppets, Donald Trump, to wage a bloody war with Iran. As Mark Dankof has recently put it,

Trump, in contrast to his America-first rhetoric during the election, is pursuing an Israel-first Saudi Arabia-second policy that is quite like to engage the United States in a war with Iran. There is a virtual guarantee that Pence will do anything that the Israeli lobby wants if he in fact ascends into the big chair at the oval office.

The alternative of course is a democratic president who will of course be under the same control of the Israeli lobby as his Republican predecessors. The bottom-line is this: I dont see that we are going to see any substantive changes to the direction that the United States is going in terms of military interventionism.

https://www.veterans...he-think-he-is/

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37862 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:41 PM

The Jewish community in Iran is growing, and no Jew feels threatened by Irans leaders. Ciamak Morsadegh, an elected Iranian parliamentarian who happens to be Jewish, declared last year:

The fact is, Iran is a place where Jews feel secure and we are happy to be here. We are proud to be Iranian. I know this doesn't follow the Zionist script, but this is the reality. No one forces the Jews to stay here."

The Iranian JEW says that as if Iran tolerating evil antichrist Edomite-jew fifth-columnists is a good thing.

No wonder the Bible lists Persia [ie, modern Iran] as allies with end time Edomite Gog/Magog.

Edited by Atossa, 07 December 2017 - 10:53 PM.

#7 Desther

Desther

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5184 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:43 AM

The Iranian JEW says that as if Iran tolerating evil antichrist Edomite-jew fifth-columnists is a good thing.

No wonder the Bible lists Persia [ie, modern Iran] as allies with end time Edomite Gog/Magog.

Your interpretation still makes no biblical sense (insomuch as the Bible itself makes sense). Gog and Magog are supposed to be enemies opposing Israel and failing in an apocalyptic battle. How could those living in Israel and defining it as Israel today be Gog/Magog? Whom are they supposed to fight who are actually Israel? They're in Israel and in a defensive position.

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37862 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:33 AM

Your interpretation still makes no biblical sense (insomuch as the Bible itself makes sense). Gog and Magog are supposed to be enemies opposing Israel and failing in an apocalyptic battle. How could those living in Israel and defining it as Israel today be Gog/Magog? Whom are they supposed to fight who are actually Israel? They're in Israel and in a defensive position.

On another topic you claimed to know me from all the way back to 2003.

How could you possibly claim to know me or have read very many of my posts the last 15 years without knowing my major theme is the Aryan European Christ-bearing people are true Israelites... and the evil antichrist Edomite-jews who now maliciously occupy God's holy land are NOT Israelites. The Gog/Magog globalist mongrel hordes invasion is happening NOW in ALL [former] Aryan European Christian nations [the true 12 tribes of Aryan Israel.]

#9 Desther

Desther

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5184 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:45 AM

On another topic you claimed to know me from all the way back to 2003.

How could you possibly claim to know me or have read very many of my posts the last 15 years without knowing my major theme is the Aryan European Christ-bearing people are true Israelites... and the evil antichrist Edomite-jews who now maliciously occupy God's holy land are NOT Israelites. The Gog/Magog globalist mongrel hordes invasion is happening NOW in ALL [former] Aryan European Christian nations [the true 12 tribes of Aryan Israel.]

No, you have me confused with somebody else. I was nowhere near Pravda or you in '03.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37862 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:02 AM

No, you have me confused with somebody else. I was nowhere near Pravda or you in '03.

You must have blocked it out, Sybil.

#11 Desther

Desther

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5184 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:52 AM

You must have blocked it out, Sybil.

:lafn: That name rings a bell, but I can't remember why.

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23237 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:55 AM

Not even as cascade?

#13 Desther

Desther

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5184 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:59 AM

Not even as cascade?

I kind of miss that old fuckwit. Just a little.

Anyhoo, did some research and found the Sybil explanation from earlier. "Sybil defines Pravda's demented red army troll psy-op forum." Mario is clearly a Sybil personality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru