Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18960 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:01 PM

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:37

Chinese Army's Night Tigers Arrive in Syria to Back up Gov't Forces

13960924000333_Test_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- A group of Night Tigers, elite forces of the Chinese Military, has arrived in Tartous port city to back up the Syrian Army troops, the Syrian Mayadin TV was quoted by media sources as saying on Friday.

The Mayadin TV said that after the visit of the Chinese admiral Guan Yufi and his meeting with the Syrian Defense Minister Fahd Jasem Al-Furaij in mid 2016, the Chinese army was sending military advisors to Syria, Qasioun news reported.

Al-Mayadin cleared that there is no problem that China sends forces to Syria, as Damascus allowed 5,000 personnel from the Chinese military to enter the Syrian lands in 2015.

http://en.farsnews.c...=13960924000661

#2 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24806 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:16 PM

Russian sources (t-s-ssss!) say that a few days ago Uygur ISIS islamists from China surrendered to the Russian Command in Syria. Is there any connection here?

#3 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12677 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:18 PM

Russian sources (t-s-ssss!) say that a few days ago Uygur ISIS islamists from China surrendered to the Russian Command in Syria. Is there any connection here?

Yes, its like when the Nazis surrendered to the Western allies rather than be captured by the Red Army,those Uygur terrorists know what will happen if the Chinese get to them,i hope the Russian turn them over. 

#4 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24806 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:27 PM

Yes, its like when the Nazis surrendered to the Western allies rather than be captured by the Red Army,those Uygur terrorists know what will happen if the Chinese get to them,i hope the Russian turn them over. 

I think the Russian Command gave them some guarantees. They can go to prisons in Kazakhstan where a large Uyghur diaspora lives.

#5 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:35 PM

German POW's didn't have a problem with their Russian brothers in arms. Their concern was Yiddish speaking Commissars that ran Red Army.

#6 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24806 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:43 PM

German POW's didn't have a problem with their Russian brothers in arms. Their concern was Yiddish speaking Commissars that ran Red Army.

Stop to BS!

German Wermacht, SS animals NEVER were the "brothers in arms" - they were f@kin enemies deserved only to be killed chopped in pieces! And there never were the "Yiddish speaking Commissars that ran Red Army"

#7 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:50 PM

Yeah! Ain't that a bitch? To wake up one day and be told that everything you thought you knew is a Commie lie!!!

#8 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12677 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:57 PM

Yeah! Ain't that a bitch? To wake up one day and be told that everything you thought you knew is a Commie lie!!!

Whats a commie lie clown? next you will be telling us the Nazis and Russians had a football game in Stalingrad and it was all a bit of fun.

#9 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24806 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:57 PM

What a Commie lie? You killed in Leningrad my grandparents from my father's line, his little sister - a 3 years-old girl, other my aunts and uncles from a very big family before the War. They were not Jewish Commissars!

#10 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:45 AM

USC,

You don't know me and where I'm coming from so don't call me names. Sure as...s h i t...neither I or anybody from my family killed and Russians. Indigenous to the land German and Russian peoples never had any problems with each other. One of your greatest Queen in history of Russia was born in Stettin and Russian folk didn't have any problems accepting her as their own!

p.s. I am sorry for your loss and suffering among your loved ones.   

Commie Lie; was a historic tragedy where Lenin and Trotsky, by deception, incited young Russian people to commit reckless acts of violence and destruction against Russian culture and Orthodox Church..

#11 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12380 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:29 AM

Kingranch has a valid point.

That war was a civil war between Christian Israelites with someone else behind the scenes causing havoc to keep them fighting each other.

There were plenty of Ashkenazi agent provocateurs & assassins on both sides who killed innocent people to enrage the respective nations.

Lots of Russians were happy to see Germany come in. And, I don't believe that Germans, by and large, were doing deliberate carnage of their own volition.

Those who benefited from such carnage were the ones that organized the war in the first ;place, the Talmudist masters of UK & US.

Most of the witnesses were killed. Dead Men tell no tales...as the saying goes.  That leaves Ashkenazis to paint historical pictures.

#12 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18960 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:54 AM

Someday you'll wake up and find out everything you thought you knew was an ameriKKKanski/Nazi LIE!!! Some people are realizing that everything the Soviet press said about the west was true after all.

#13 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:03 PM

The legal right to enter Syria because of Syrian government invitation

Russian military                    YES

Iranian military                     YES

Chinese military                    YES

USrael                                  NO

NATO raiders                         NO

other armed FOREIGNERS      NO

#14 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:07 PM

USrael doesn't have the right to fire any foreign leader.

The Petrodollar has never given USrael that right.

#15 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:06 PM

Someday you'll wake up and find out everything you thought you knew was an ameriKKKanski/Nazi LIE!!! Some people are realizing that everything the Soviet press said about the west was true after all.

Yes! Of course! But don't forget that CCCP's (and present Russia) TASS agency and Wall Street Journal are own by the same people!

#16 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18960 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:41 PM

Yes! Of course! But don't forget that CCCP's (and present Russia) TASS agency and Wall Street Journal are own by the same people!

No they aren't.  TASS is owned by the government.

#17 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9563 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:54 PM

How many Jews were in the government in Ukraine when 6 million people were starved?

:gruble:

#18 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33086 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:58 PM

The people who financed and conspired to install communism in Russia were capitalist bankers and US government collaborators, and the people who financed the end of communism in Russia were also capitalists and US government collaborators.   Russians were manipulated both times because they trusted evil people.   NATO expanded into former USSR territory because of similar trust in Western assurances.  Putin is not so trusting now.

It would be nice if the truth was obvious at the time things were happening, but it never is.   These plans go very deep, very long term, and are secrets kept for decades.  We learn of the truth 70 years later.  America was pushed into wars by these same capitalists for fraudulent reasons, yet much of that has still been kept secret.  We find out only a tiny bit at a time, never all at once.  We recently discovered that our president, JFK was murdered by our own government.   Now they are threatening to do it again to Trump. 

For the present time, the only guy we trust is Trump.  He's tried to keep his promises, and he has kept many of them.  The rest of the government should not be trusted at all.  They are truly snakes waiting to strike.  Trump can't control all of them by himself.  It's horrible that this evil collection of snakes have been arming themselves with nuclear weapons.  

#19 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12677 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:34 PM

Keep it simple,people don't have a revolution for no reason,people were starving in Russia and they had been sent into a suicidal War with Germany,they had enough of those Ruling class clowns so they decided to do something about it.

#20 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18960 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 04:52 AM

How many Jews were in the government in Ukraine when 6 million people were starved?

:gruble:

No one was ever deliberately starved.  The Soviet system finally put an end to the famines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru