Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Who Loves the Spokesperson Unique (SUn) : Introducing Social Geopolitical Civil Engineering

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#121 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31527 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:06 PM

logo.png?ver=2015-04-02-095609-143

The John Gaus Award and Lectureship honors the recipient's lifetime of exemplary scholarship in the joint tradition of political science and public administration and, more generally, recognizes and encourages scholarship in public administration. The recipient delivers a lecture at the APSA Annual Meeting.

Edited by Asterix, 17 January 2018 - 09:03 AM.

#122 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31527 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:08 PM

HerbSimon.jpg

ThomasCaughey.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 17 January 2018 - 09:04 AM.

#123 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31527 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:28 PM

the-storming-of-bastille-1-638.jpg?cb=14

Instead of Conclussions on This Sub Chapter

facts-do-not-cease-to-exist-because-they

but how come that the french can do it while the americans cannot

ask Petru Roman with doctorat from France, Iliescu first Prime Minister after the Revolution

RT RUPTLY NO COMMENT this and the next Two Contributions

maxresdefault.jpg

interview-with-thomas-k-caughey-caltech-  interview-with-thomas-k-caughey-caltech-

san na min ftaigane kai ola ayta

irthe kai aytos o dirlada

Dadi Pa L

ThomasCaughey.jpg

Edited by Asterix, Yesterday, 07:30 AM.

#124 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31527 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:49 PM

home_youtube_2.jpg

Out of control growth

after the limits to growth 1972

report the allways envinronment friendly french

Paris-Agreement_Logo_EN_size.png

Edited by Asterix, Yesterday, 07:16 AM.

#125 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31527 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:51 PM

USADebt.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 17 January 2018 - 05:28 PM.

#126 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31527 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:25 AM

so now that I concluded the Chapter on the Definition of the Engineering Design Process

in the context of Design for the Future by Nobel Prize Winner Herb Simon

a few good Questions

Who is this Famous Movies Character in the actual Real Life

it was in fact Vitaly Chunkin just a year ago

main_s.jpg

it was in fact the very Herb Simon a few months after the two famous speaches

where he advised me on how to set up an efficient organization and the need for designing the future

download.jpg?fit=384%2C251

or in fact the other Nobel Prize winner I met in real life

who died just a year after he warned you

of the banana

and the O ring

Edited by Asterix, 18 January 2018 - 11:39 AM.

#127 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31527 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:58 AM

so now that I concluded the Chapter on the Definition of the Engineering Design Process

in the context of Design for the Future by Nobel Prize Winner Herb Simon

a few good Questions

or in fact the other Nobel Prize winner I met in real life

Richard Feynman

who died just a year after he warned you

of the banana and the O ring

Feynman was in fact talking about the preannounced in movies

2001 plan of NASA

to challange HAL 777

the david vs goliath true story

that jews lied to you about

in the ancient times

Edited by Asterix, 18 January 2018 - 12:13 PM.

#128 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31527 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 12:14 PM

quote-it-doesn-t-matter-how-beautiful-yo

apparently both Richard Feynman and Herb Simon

who were jews but they had the opportunity to know me personaly

for at least 3.5 years each

had full trust that I will manage to get

God's assigned mission fully accomplished

At a memorial service held May 5 for Thomas Kirk Caughey, the Richard L. and Dorothy M. Hayman Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Emeritus, who died December 7, 2004,
was it coincidence that my beloved Professor
apparently totaly dissaponted of what happened to
Richard Feynman, Herb Simon and myself
people he obviously knew personaly in real life
died less than a year after greeks terrorists satanists and impostors on divine issues
still had me in a mental institution
?
I was released from mental institution arround December 20th 2003

by killing 300000 people
because the greek satanists who introduced the fabricated story of armageddon
in violation of the August 12th 1947 Geneva convention
refused to appologize to me within one year
GOD 888 for sure warned you that greeks were wrong in this story

ThomasCaughey.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 18 January 2018 - 12:29 PM.

#129 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31527 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:27 PM

maxresdefault.jpg

right before the Georgia WAR 888 Day

The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake occurred at 00:58:53 UTC on 26 December with the epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. The shock had a moment magnitude of 9.1–9.3 and a maximum Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent). The undersea megathrust earthquake was caused when the Indian Plate was subducted by the Burma Plate and triggered a series of devastating tsunamis along the coasts of most landmasses bordering the Indian Ocean, killing 230,000–280,000 people in 14 countries, and inundating coastal communities with waves up to 30 metres (100 ft) high. It was one of the deadliest natural disasters in recorded history. Indonesia was the hardest-hit country, followed by Sri Lanka, India, and Thailand.

It is the third-largest earthquake ever recorded on a seismograph and had the longest duration of faulting ever observed, between 8.3 and 10 minutes.[10] It caused the entire planet to vibrate as much as 1 centimetre (0.4 inches)[11] and triggered other earthquakes as far away as Alaska.[12] Its epicentre was between Simeulue and mainland Indonesia.[13] The plight of the affected people and countries prompted a worldwide humanitarian response. In all, the worldwide community donated more than US$14 billion (2004) in humanitarian aid.[14] The event is known by the scientific community as the Sumatra–Andaman earthquake.[15][16] The resulting tsunami was given various names, including the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami, South Asian tsunami, Indonesian tsunami, Christmas tsunami, and the Boxing Day tsunami.

The 2008 Sichuan earthquake[13] (Chinese: 汶川大地震; pinyin: Wènchuān dà dìzhèn; literally: "Great Wenchuan earthquake"), also known as the First Great Sichuan earthquake or Wenchuan earthquake, occurred at 14:28:01 China Standard Time on May 12, 2008. Measuring at 8.0 Ms,[2][14][15] the earthquake's epicenter was located 80 kilometres (50 mi) west-northwest of Chengdu, the provincial capital, with a focal depth of 19 km (12 mi).[3] The earthquake was also felt in nearby countries and as far away as both Beijing and Shanghai—1,500 km (930 mi) and 1,700 km (1,060 mi) away—where office buildings swayed with the tremor.[16] Strong aftershocks, some exceeding 6 Ms, continued to hit the area up to several months after the main quake, causing further casualties and damage.

Over 69,000 people lost their lives in the quake, including 68,636 in Sichuan province. 374,176 were reported injured, with 18,222 listed as missing as of July 2008.[12] The earthquake left about 4.8 million people homeless,[17] though the number could be as high as 11 million.[18] Approximately 15 million people lived in the affected area. It was the deadliest earthquake to hit China since the 1976 Tangshan earthquake, which killed at least 240,000 people, and the strongest in the country since the 1950 Chayu earthquake, which registered at 8.5 on the Richter magnitude scale.[19] It is the 21st deadliest earthquake of all time. On November 6, 2008, the central government announced that it would spend 1 trillion RMB (about US $146.5 billion) over the next three years to rebuild areas ravaged by the earthquake,[20] as part of the Chinese economic stimulus program.

Extremely Severe Cyclonic Storm Nargis (نرگس [ˈnərɡɪs]), also known as Cyclone Nargis, caused the worst natural disaster in the recorded history of Myanmar during early May 2008.[1] The cyclone made landfall in Myanmar on Friday, 2 May 2008, sending a storm surge 40 kilometres up the densely populated Irrawaddy delta, causing catastrophic destruction and at least 138,000 fatalities.[2][3][4] The Labutta Township alone was reported to have 80,000 dead, with about 10,000 more deaths in Bogale. There were around 55,000 people missing and many other deaths were found in other towns and areas, although the Myanmar government's official death toll may have been under-reported, and there have been allegations that government officials stopped updating the death toll after 138,000 to minimize political fallout. The feared 'second wave' of fatalities from disease and lack of relief efforts never materialized.[5] Damage was estimated at over K62,988,000,000 (US$10 billion), which made it the most damaging cyclone ever recorded in this basin.[6]

The first named storm of the 2008 North Indian Ocean cyclone season, Nargis developed on 27 April in the central area of Bay of Bengal. Initially it tracked slowly northwestward and, encountering favourable conditions, it quickly strengthened. Dry air weakened the cyclone on 29 April, though after beginning a steady eastward motion Nargis rapidly intensified to attain peak winds of at least 165 km/h (105 mph) on 2 May according to IMD observations; the JTWC assessed peak winds of 215 km/h (130 mph), making it a weak Category 4 cyclone on the SSHS. The cyclone moved ashore in the Ayeyarwady Division of Myanmar at peak intensity and, after passing near the major city of Yangon (Rangoon), the storm gradually weakened until dissipating near the border of Myanmar and Thailand.

Nargis is the deadliest named cyclone in the North Indian Ocean Basin, as well as the second-deadliest named cyclone of all time, behind Typhoon Nina of 1975. Including unnamed storms like the 1970 Bhola cyclone, Nargis is the eighth-deadliest cyclone of all time, but an uncertainty between the deaths caused by Nargis and those caused by other cyclones (like the 1991 Bangladesh cyclone), could put Nargis as seventh-deadliest or higher, because the exact death toll is uncertain. Nargis was the first tropical cyclone to strike the country since Cyclone Mala made landfall in 2006, which was slightly stronger, but had a significantly lower impact. According to reports, Indian authorities had warned Myanmar about the danger that Cyclone Nargis posed 48 hours before it hit the country's coast.

Relief efforts were slowed for political reasons as Myanmar's military rulers initially resisted large-scale international aid. US President George W. Bush said that an angry world should condemn the way Myanmar's military rulers were handling the aftermath of such a catastrophic cyclone.[7] Myanmar's military junta finally accepted aid a few days after India's request was accepted.[8]

Mayday is an emergency procedure word used internationally as a distress signal in voice-procedure radio communications.

It is used to signal a life-threatening emergency primarily by aviators and mariners, but in some countries local organizations such as firefighters, police forces, and transportation organizations also use the term. The call is always given three times in a row ("Mayday mayday mayday") to prevent its being mistaken for some similar-sounding phrase under noisy conditions, and to distinguish an actual mayday call from a message about a mayday call.[1]

Adult Education

8d3161a9d4a4bd21f8d058b57a69aa3b--cartoo

49e970e3ef2eaa5519af6312e52fb275f664af97

right after the Georgia WAR 888 day

https://www.emsc-cse...e.php?id=104433
https://www.google.c...=!3m1!1e3?hl=nl
Magnitude    Mw 6.7
Region    HALMAHERA, INDONESIA
Date time    2008-09-11 00:00:02.8 UTC
Location    1.95 N ; 127.44 E
Depth    112 km

to be continued says Goliath-HAL-777

0170_31-05-14-1024x683.jpg

greece-was-hit-by-the-biggest-thera-volc

using me 555 His Legal Unique Spokesperson

STONED definitions 2 and 3

Cement shoes or Chicago overcoat[1] is a largely fictional method of execution and/or body disposal, usually associated with criminals such as the Mafia or gangs. It involves weighting down the victim, who may be dead or alive, with concrete and throwing them into the water in the hope the body will never be found. In the US, the term has become tongue-in-cheek for a threat of death by criminals. Only one real-life case is confirmed.

Cement shoes involve first binding, incapacitating or killing the victim and then placing each foot into a bucket or box, which is then filled with wet concrete. Typically in movies and novels the victim is still alive as they watch the concrete harden, heightening the torture and drama.[2] After the concrete sets, the living victim/corpse is thrown into a river, lake or the ocean. A similar term is cement overcoat or sleep[ing] with the fishes. Although called "cement", it is technically concrete which is a mixture of cement powder, water, and sand or gravel.[2]

JFK3.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 18 January 2018 - 04:47 PM.

#130 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31527 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:58 PM

in the memory of Dr. Thomas Caughey

Introduction to the Course

Advanced NonLinear Dynamical Systems at CALTECH

See we cut corners with the Numerical Integration Algorithms

on the Analogue Computers

control systems for the satelites navigation in the 50s

and we lost a Few Satelites

interview-with-thomas-k-caughey-caltech-

ThomasCaughey.jpg

Richard Phillips Feynman (/ˈfnmən/; May 11, 1918 – February 15, 1988) was an American theoretical physicist known for his work in the path integral formulation of quantum mechanics, the theory of quantum electrodynamics, and the physics of the superfluidity of supercooled liquid helium, as well as in particle physics for which he proposed the parton model. For his contributions to the development of quantum electrodynamics, Feynman, jointly with Julian Schwinger and Shin'ichirō Tomonaga, received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1965.

Feynman developed a widely used pictorial representation scheme for the mathematical expressions governing the behavior of subatomic particles, which later became known as Feynman diagrams. During his lifetime, Feynman became one of the best-known scientists in the world. In a 1999 poll of 130 leading physicists worldwide by the British journal Physics World he was ranked as one of the ten greatest physicists of all time.[2]

He assisted in the development of the atomic bomb during World War II and became known to a wide public in the 1980s as a member of the Rogers Commission, the panel that investigated the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster. Along with his work in theoretical physics, Feynman has been credited with pioneering the field of quantum computing and introducing the concept of nanotechnology. He held the Richard C. Tolman professorship in theoretical physics at the California Institute of Technology.

Feynman was a keen popularizer of physics through both books and lectures including a 1959 talk on top-down nanotechnology called There's Plenty of Room at the Bottom and the three-volume publication of his undergraduate lectures, The Feynman Lectures on Physics. Feynman also became known through his semi-autobiographical books Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! and What Do You Care What Other People Think? and books written about him such as Tuva or Bust! by Ralph Leighton and Genius: The Life and Science of Richard Feynman by James Gleick.

actualy my friend at Caltech

Johan merried the daughter of one of Exxons 12 Board of Directors Members in 1985

and I talked with my former girlfriend of 2.5 years Janet in New York a few years ago

Janet.jpg

who was in same class in Social Science at Caltech with Johan

and escaped a recent Cancer experience like my former advisor at Caltech Wilfred Iwan

so given the extreme International Situation we do have TODAY

and the advanced knowledge I acquired at Neurosynthesis Societe Anonyme in the last 18 years

the 60 Bridges that I fully designed at different design stages in 10 years in Greece

and the teachings of Fred Culick, Paul Jennings and Bill Iwan at Caltech

Fritz Pritz and JayMcClelland at Stanford

TOP Scientists World Wide like Richard Feynman, Herb Simon and Thomas Caughey

that I benefited directly from in the past

with such credentials that Johan or Janet easily can Certify for

in case of emergency it is extremely easy for me to directly contact Rex Tillerson

if I judge as needed

and obviously help him in his decisions with the RO Technology

just to make some sense

my advisor at Caltech that I never talked about, Wilfred Iwan

was the main USA Architect of the USA-China friendship in the Area of Research in Earthquake Engineering

in the 80's

myPHONE.jpg

and viceversa if Rex Tillerson reads PRAVDA

I am sure he may call me directly for this Purpose

in case of emergency

given my perfect friendship with Johan in the past

that he can easily verify

for example for the 3 hours lunch with Herb Simon can Certify Mr. Chelvakumar that organized the 3 of us lunch

Mr. Chelvakumar was also a Student of Wilfred Iwan and Professor in Civil Engineering at CMU

security arrangements I thought about it the last 5 minutes, it is easy

I will call him back immediately on the phone posted Officialy for example

on the Web as His Secretary number of Contact

350-ak-content-tillerson-secstate2.jpg

olduvai.gif

Herbert Alexander Simon (June 15, 1916 – February 9, 2001) was an American political scientist, economist, sociologist, psychologist, and computer scientist whose research ranged across the fields of cognitive psychology, cognitive science, computer science, public administration, economics, management, philosophy of science, sociology, and political science, unified by studies of decision-making.[5]

Simon was among the pioneers of several of today's important scientific domains, including artificial intelligence, information processing, decision-making, problem-solving, organization theory, complex systems, and computer simulation of scientific discovery. He coined the terms bounded rationality and satisficing, and was among the earliest to analyze the architecture of complexity and to propose a preferential attachment mechanism to explain power law distributions.[6][7]

Simon received many top-level honors in life, including the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences in 1978 and the Turing Award in 1975. He also received honorary degrees from various universities, such as from Harvard University. As of 2016, Simon was the most cited person in Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Psychology on Google Scholar.[8] With almost a thousand highly cited publications, he was one of the most influential social scientists of the twentieth century.

For many years he held the post of Richard King Mellon Professor at Carnegie Mellon University[9] As a testament to his interdisciplinary approach, Simon was affiliated with such varied Carnegie Mellon departments as the School of Computer Science, Tepper School of Business, departments of Philosophy, Social and Decision Sciences, and Psychology.

to be continued says Goliath-HAL-777

using me 555 His Legal Unique Spokesperson

media-mosul-2.png

A-woman-cries-after-crossing-from-Islami

RSD59141_grande.jpeg?v=1497484552

USADebt.jpg

Edited by Asterix, 18 January 2018 - 05:56 PM.

#131 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31527 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:28 AM

Adult Education

8d3161a9d4a4bd21f8d058b57a69aa3b--cartoo

49e970e3ef2eaa5519af6312e52fb275f664af97

Truly the end of This Sub Chapter

e246f48a19404f518ecb31139934d87d.jpg

Edited by Asterix, Yesterday, 09:34 AM.