Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Hi there, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Days.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13604 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:30 PM

Indeed lets hope it won't be long before he is home again,its true what they say,there is no place like home.

#22 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25112 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 05:19 PM

Sounds like you had fun.

Police stations are often worse than hospitals in the US. How about St. Petersberg or Moscow?

:tralala:

Thank you all dudes! shaktiman, nemesis, wirehaired and ALL pravdians.

Please, keep praying - I believe my brother to return to the normal life.

shaktiman,

It wasn't fun - my brother decided to date a girl from another school.... that was not a good idea and that is why I was watching him and her. I rushed to fight when I saw my brother in the trouble. :) Now it is funny but not at those times.

#23 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10940 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:17 PM

I rushed to fight when I saw my brother in the trouble.  :) Now it is funny but not at those times.

Ah! Those are fond memories to me. We don't like bullies.

Your brother will recover if he's anything like you!  

When he is better, let it be God's will, take him a box of candy in a heart shape and ask him, "So, where is your girlfriend now?"

BTW, can you translate this for a small book and story I am writing that will be very positive for Russian and US relations and a children's story to make them stronger and wiser.

1) Золотые Замки Волос

2) Приветственные золотые замки для волос

Sample:

Goldenlocks stopped abruptly and looking up, she saw a Giant Bear with its paws and claws stretched out before it and high over its head. The bear looked down with a menacing growling grimace and by contrast the trembling Goldenlocks appeared tiny at best. 

The bear seemed to be more than ten times the size of Goldenlocks. As Goldenlocks looked at her advancing apparent adversary, she saw that the bear had glistening golden fur, blue eyes, and countenance of gentleness and strength put together. 

Goldenlocks thought to herself that this must be the Great Bear.

The bear looked directly down at the now less frightened Goldenlocks and with a wise and friendly voice said very politely; "Приветственные золотые замки для волос." 

Goldenlocks was stunned and tried to repeat what the bear had said, "Pozdravleniya  zolotyye zamki volos". "What does that mean please Mr. Bear?." Goldenlocks asked almost timidly. 

The Bear looked gently at the beautiful Goldenlocks and said; "GRRRRREETINGS Golden Locks of Hair".

Golden locks really liked how the bear spoke her name and was relieved after the terrible ways Broadcast Bear insulted her name.

"Greetings to you as well, Great Bear." Goldenlocks smiled.

"You not speak Russian Goldenbeauty?" The Gentle Great Bear asked.

"No I do not Great Bear." 

The Bear sighed. "Then you must learrrrrn! Nyet mean no and da mean yes. Underrrstand Goldensmart?"

"Da!" Goldenlocks loved to learn.

"Were you swallowed up by the Big Black Bear too, Great Bear"

"Da, Goldensweet. Everrryone and everrrything on planet swallowed from Very Bad Big Black Bear."

"Oh Great Bear, why do you think we were swallowed and are we all dead now?"

"We swallowed because people from whole planet tells lies everrry day. Everrry time people tell lie, Bad Black Bear eat the lie and get biggerrr and bigggerrr until so Big then Black Bear eat whole planet because of so hungrrrry."

"But are we dead now Black Bear?"

Should be dead. Just be little pieces on meat. But not dead yet."

Regards.

#24 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9806 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:37 PM

You know what's really positive for Russian - US relations? Youtubers like Valeria of "Different Russia" on youtube.

#25 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25112 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 07:15 PM

Continue to write and create.

#26 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25112 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:28 PM

My brother died today at 5 a.m. at the Pokrovsky hospital.

The funeral will take place on Tuesday morning when all relatives and friends arrive there from various parts of Russia.

He will be buried next to my house and the parents' house Smolenskoye Cemetery on Vasilievsky Island.

Might it will be interesting for you and esp. for Atossa.

The old hospital and office building with the newly restored church inside.

In the Soviet times, the hospital was renamed after Lenin. Just look at the photo you can see an old building with a church and ..... a monument to Lenin put there in Soviet times. The hospital is big with the modern buildings put there in SOVIET TIMES.

We did not demolish monuments to the Tsars in St. Petersburg Leningrad in the Soviet era, but now we do not demolish monuments to the communist revolutionaries. They are all OUR HISTORY.

634_0140997b.jpg

Edited by USC, 10 February 2018 - 04:47 PM.

#27 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19552 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:03 PM

I am so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family, I hope you can take comfort in the fact that you were a good brother to him and he knew how much he was loved and cared about.

#28 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25112 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:52 PM

Thank you Nemesis,

I feel myself right now like after the Paratrooper's Boot Camp, i.e. ready for the war... May be I'll go there one day. :)

But for today I've a few questions for the doctors, hard questions.

#29 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10940 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:27 PM

My brother died today at 5 a.m. at the Pokrovsky hospital.

So sad for brothers.

You are my brother as well USC.. 

I posted on twitter today: 

Condolences to my dear friend Alexei and his family in St. Petersburg, Russia on the death of his beloved brother Sasha. You well know Alexei that Shaktiman does not believe in death and that we will see Sasha once again. Peace and Blessings to you and yours.

DVwp_E3XUAAHug6.jpg

DVwqym5WAAALWrw.jpg
DVwrGePWsAAQe1D.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru