• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33126 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:20 PM

Creeps, con-artists at Twitter block conservative replies to tweets, so you think you posted a reply so everyone can see it, but in reality it only is visible to you, not to anyone else.  Crooked and corrupt practice, worse than bait & switch, just a big fraud.

https://www.projectv...tical-opinions/

#2 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33126 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:31 PM

As a Twitter user, you can mute other people's replies to your Tweet, or block them, but the real censoring is by Twitter engineers who devised software to make it appear that you Tweeted a reply but automatically blocks anyone else from seeing it except you.   So you think there was no response to your reply, when in fact, nobody saw it.

Why they would want to do that is another story.   They want to channel thought patterns into one ideology rather than sustain a robust debate, which makes their real purpose to be propaganda, not free speech.  

#3 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33126 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:46 PM

On January 3rd 2018 at a San Francisco restaurant, Abhinov Vadrevu, a former Twitter Software Engineer explains a strategy, called “shadow banning,” that to his knowledge, Twitter has employed:

“One strategy is to shadow ban so you (Twitter censors) have ultimate control. The idea of a shadow ban is that you ban someone but they don’t know they’ve been banned, because they keep posting and no one sees their content. So they just think that no one is engaging with their content, when in reality, no one is seeing it.”

#4 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20629 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:07 PM

Another reason for the sane to impose sanity.
Why do the insane impose their insanity on us secretly ?
Because they know it's wrong.

#5 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19398 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:31 AM

I believe that.  Many times I would tweet something, give the URL to someone else to read and the tweet was nowhere to be seen.

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26802 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:40 AM

Watch Ex-Twitter Employees Brag About 'Shadow Banning' Political Opinions They Don't Like

--'One strategy is to shadow ban so you have ultimate control,' a former employee says in the Project Veritas video. | 11 Jan 2018 |

Newly released undercover video footage from Project Veritas shows current and former Twitter employees bragging about their ability to censor people on the platform whose political opinions they don't like [i.e., @legitgov]. "One strategy is to shadow ban so you have ultimate control," a former Twitter software engineer, Abhinov Vadrevu, says in the video. "The idea of a shadow ban is that you ban someone but they don’t know they’ve been banned, because they keep posting and no one sees their content. So they just think that no one is engaging with their content, when in reality, no one is seeing it."

http://www.legitgov....nions-They-Dont

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33126 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:54 AM

There is shadow blocking or system muting which Twitter itself can do, then there is muting which the Twitter user can do, and there is no way for another user to tell the difference between his reply being muted by a user or being muted by Twitter censors.  Either way, nobody can read your tweet reply except you, and it looks just like everyone could read them.  But if you log in on a different twitter account, you can see your tweet replies never appear in the time line.

Twitter is very dishonest by not alerting users that their tweet replies have been shadow muted.  

They need to alert users that their replies have been muted and by whom, Twitter, or the user.

I tested this myself using two different twitter accounts and two different operating systems, and discovered there is shadow blocking going on.  And there is absolutely no indication of who muted the reply, whether the user or Twitter censors.

Edited by Zharkov, 13 January 2018 - 05:00 AM.

#8 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33126 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:06 AM

Twitter recently denied doing any shadow blocking.  Anyone can prove they are lying, just post some derogatory comments about any democrat politician and see for yourself.  Some tweets may be posted, some will be censored, and there is no way to know in advance which it will be, but some just disappear on any other user log in except your own.

#9 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19398 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:57 AM

Karl E liked

RT as much as possible for maximum reach. Are you blocked by Twitter account @williamlegate? If you are twitter is #ShadowBanning you.

79%Yes

21%No

William “Deep State” LeGate Verified account @williamlegate

You are blocked from following @williamlegate and viewing @williamlegate's Tweets. Learn more

????

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10707 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:07 PM

Just posted on yahoo today and will tweet as well:

"Next we can address FBI participation in fake news reports and propaganda articles which I, Shaktiman, have addressed directly to them for over 3 decades as being corrupt and treasonous, as President Trump has also used the term. Shadow banning is also becoming one of their tools on the internet. I've seen these criminals with badges violate the Constitution often. Regards."

#11 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26802 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:28 PM

And shit gets worse with the Twitter...why anyone still uses that service is beyond belief

____

Latest O'Keefe Video Exposes How Creepy Twitter Really Is: "They're Paid To Look At Your Dick Pics"

Mon, 01/15/2018 - 

Last week, Project Veritas and James O'Keefe dropped the first two parts of their new undercover series which exposed rampant political bias and generally creepy behavior at Twitter.  We covered both of them here:

O'Keefe Strikes Again: Twitter Engineer Admits Willingness To Share Trump DMs Without A Warrant

Project Veritas Exposes Twitter "Shadow Banning", Blocking Opposing Views

Per the exchange below, Clay Haynes, who was featured in part one of the Twitter exposé, admitted in a January 6, 2018 meeting that Twitter has hired hundreds employees with the express purpose of looking at these “d*ck pics,” stating:

“There’s teams dedicated to it. I mean, we’re talking, we’re talking three or four… at least, three or four hundred people… Yes, they’re paid to look at d*ck pics.”

“I’ve seen way more penises than I’ve ever wanted to see in my life.”

“That’s, yeah… You know, actually… This sounds horrible, but I’m actually glad and fortunate it’s just dicks, it’s just blow job pictures, it’s just that type of stuff.”

Meanwhile, Pranay Singh, a Direct Messaging Engineer for Twitter corroborated Haynes claims and even joked about using someone's private messages for blackmail purposes:

“Everything you send is stored on my server… So all your sex messages and you, like, d*ck pics are on my server now…”

“All your illegitimate wives and, like, all the girls you’ve been f*cking around with, they’re are on my server now… I’m going to send it to your wife, she’s going use it in your divorce.”

“So, what happens is like, you like, write something or post pictures on line, they never go away… Because even after you send them, people are like analyzing them, to see what you are interested in, to see what you are talking about. And they sell that data.”

https://www.zerohedg... drops to zero)

Edited by Mario Milano, 15 January 2018 - 10:29 PM.

#12 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33126 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:15 PM

Never put your picture, or your real name on a Twitter page unless you are already a celebrity, politician, or so desperate for publicity that you don't care if you are blackmailed.   Always post anonymously using an untraceable email address, say nothing about yourself personally, and don't post photos of your friends and children.   They will be used.   It all goes into government databases, not YOUR government but OUR government and lots of other governments too.   It's theirs for free if you give it to them.  

A whole generation of people simply don't care about their data, their privacy, or what anyone might do with it, but the bottom line is that nobody knows when or how that data may be used in the future.

#13 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26802 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:56 AM

SocialMediaIsrael.jpg

#14 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19398 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:09 PM

DTviDriW4AAmEhf.jpg

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10707 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:58 PM

Censorship and Banning of all kinds are becoming pitiful.

Regards

#16 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26802 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:26 AM

#17 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10707 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:21 PM

Posted today on Twitter:

1. 0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

View Tweet activity

True or Not True Twitter management. There are a growing number of citizens and users complaining about twitter censors and/or censoring by certain users. Regards

DUETgoeWkAADqch.jpg

#18 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10707 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:25 PM

And more:

Has Twitter betrayed America and Freedom itself?

#19 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10707 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:18 PM

And so Cossack posted:

Tweets

1. New conversation

WikiLeaks: GOP And Democrats Are ‘Two Heads Of The Same Snake’ http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-gop-democrats-snake/  via @yournewswire

Direct message

About time we have those who tell it like it really is. Anyone that doesn't see this, a simple observation, is not going to do well in reality. Good job posting kerkoff. Regards.

View Tweet activity

THANX!

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

Direct message

#20 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20629 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:18 PM

Someone told me I'm being shadow blocked.
I don't exist in #williamlegate's world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru