• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38022 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:44 AM

Several minutes ago, I "randomly" opened my Bible, closed my eyes and placed my finger on the page..

The chapter was 2 Timothy 3. Ironic because I quoted from that same chapter here in my previous post.

But this time, God directed me to these verses:

Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses,
so do these also resist the truth:
men of corrupt minds,
reprobate concerning the faith.

But they shall proceed no further:
for their folly shall be manifest unto all men,
as their's also was.

Jannes and Jambres were the names of Pharaoh's magicians who opposed Moses.
Which is also ironic because I see the analogy between Pharaoh and Gog/Magog...
leaving Egypt and leaving Babylon... entering God's Promised Land and New Jerusalem.

Also ironic... many times here I have referred to Putin as Gog.

Edited by Atossa, 15 January 2018 - 06:49 AM.

#22 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1465 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:20 PM

iGrlFuO.png

#23 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38022 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:22 PM

This is the Ezekiel 38/39 & Rev 20 Gog/Magog global horde invasion into all the lands of God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people.

This is the Rev 12 JEW/NWO dragon's war to try to destroy the "remnant of her seed."

#24 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38022 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:37 PM

Those who put their faith in a totally secular document created by revolutionists 250 years ago are destined to be disappointed.

For the past 70 years, the USSC, the secular voice of that document, has used that idol as an excuse to destroy from within.

Symbolically, the US Constitution is "Bel" in Jeremiah 51:44 [also see Jeremiah 50:2]

Edited by Atossa, 15 January 2018 - 05:12 PM.

#25 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10202 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:48 PM

Shaktiman does not hide.

Wonder if you ever had the courage "Atossa" to face an army alone, face armed men, been shot at, stabbed, poisoned, and more and live to fight again..

Be careful on your quick rabbinical gratuitous condemnation of others. You'll sound like Bishadi.

As for being a beast do you deny that you are one or are you playing God again in your schizophrenic megalomania bipolar pontification as God's spokesperson and crypto LGBTQ ?

Deal with the issues and quit jerkinoff in front of everyone.

LOL... 

Laugh, clown, laugh...
Shaktiman's evil satanic perverted humor will send you to hell.

Doubtful that RobertD or Shaktiman will go to hell.  We're too cantankerous.

Humor is a good thing and the Bible has a way of poking fun at the haughty.

God is in many ways then rather fond of humor, after all He made you Atossa and played a big joke on us all.

Regards.

#26 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38022 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:44 PM

Humor is a good thing and the Bible has a way of poking fun at the haughty.

God is in many ways then rather fond of humor, after all He made you Atossa and played a big joke on us all.

Shaktiman, WHO is in your photo dressed up as Wolfman ??

p_laugh_clown_laugh.jpg

Edited by Atossa, 15 January 2018 - 05:51 PM.

#27 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10202 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:05 PM

Shaktiman, WHO is in your photo dressed up as Wolfman ??

What people believe is their own business, the internet is of course filled with liars, cheats, and criminals, but I did resemble this ancestor of mine from Epirus when I was younger and in great physical condition. Seems like yesterday.

achilles-trojan-war.jpg

Once long ago

Edited by shaktiman, 15 January 2018 - 06:13 PM.

#28 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38022 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:40 PM

Shaktiman

Here's more interesting irony... it appears your specific Lon Chaney Wolfman photo was taken from
the 1945 movie, House of Dracula.

wm04.jpg

Putin has been symbolically associated with Dracula.

Ironic because WW2 was the 'Twilight of the Aryan Gods' that destroyed the Aryan European Christian world order
and began [1945] the global rule of the evil perverted satanic antichrist American-Babylonian JEW/NWO.

http://gammillustrat...erkid1/id4.html

https://en.wikipedia...ouse_of_Dracula

Edited by Atossa, 15 January 2018 - 07:47 PM.

#29 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10202 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:57 PM

Ironic because WW2 was the 'Twilight of the Aryan Gods' that finally destroyed the Aryan European Christian world order and began [1945] the global rule of the evil perverted satanic antichrist American-Babylonian JEW/NWO.

I do not deny that the instant economic and material at the end of WW II was an event of pseudo prosperity that followed a downward spiral.

Nor do I deny the jewish indoctrination as the impetus for rejecting the Christ; as historical, as metaphysical and as Christ The Life Giver within us all, the latter only maybe.

I see Aryan however in its original root meaning from antiquity even predating the human species with its meaning being virtue.

It means Virtue and Honorable and way beyond any politic or DNA sample. Is there a physical countenance or ethnic bearing? It appears so.

By this view, being an Aryan automatically shows Truth and Virtue and in the final outcome "God's Grace".

Thus we see the physical body, the mind of existence, and the spiritual being as an "image", though less than perfect, of The Holy Trinity Itself. 

Regards.

I do not speak for God but I say that the practice of virtue and integrity is a difficult trek. 

#30 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38022 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:17 PM

achilles-trojan-war.jpg

Once long ago

Reminds me of "once, long ago" when there was still hope Putin might turn out to be a hero.

#31 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10202 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:34 PM

Reminds me of "once, long ago" when there was still hope Putin might turn out to be a hero.

President Putin's attendance in Church is a good thing and a good example for those souls that are searching and want a "relationship" with God.

putin-c.jpg

image27.jpg

POPE-PUTIN-620x350.jpg

cwpix.jpg

Putin_inauguration_Kirill_0.jpeg

I cannot make these kinds of judgments they are God's Province.

I can however make judgments on what is virtuous and noble  and what is not.

In fact, we all need to do that. It is in fear and trembling at times that we must examine with perspicacity our very souls.

Regards,

#32 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38022 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:44 PM

President Putin's attendance in Church is a good thing and a good example for those souls that are searching and want a "relationship" with God.

Oh please... you have the nerve to post this nonsense
after I posted a RT.com news article that quotes Putin
equating Christianity with communist JEW-bolshevism...
only a KGB dominated "soviet church" would teach such
evil satanic antichrist blasphemy.

Whoever gave me another "red badge of courage" for
my previous post... should pay attention to this part
of the Bible quote:

their folly shall be manifest unto all men

Putin just manifested his folly to all men.

Since Putin is smart enough to understand that...
the question is WHY did he do that ??

#33 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10202 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:55 PM

Oh please... you have the nerve to post this nonsense
after I posted a RT.com news article that quotes Putin
equating Christianity with communist JEW-bolshevism...

President Puin praised Christian and Communist ideals and criticized those "Bolsheviks" that persecuted others

President Putin is NOT duplicitous.

He knows that there are those that NEED the guidance of a Church.

That in itself is a good start.

#34 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38022 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

Putin can't be hero or villain...
he's too busy being a jew/nwo CLOWN !!

#35 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38022 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:07 PM

I could have respected a hero... even a villain...
but not Putin's demented 'theater of the absurd'

" The Theatre of the Absurd... is a post-World War II designation for particular plays of absurdist fiction written by a number of primarily European playwrights in the late 1950s, as well as one for the style of theatre which has evolved from their work. Their work focused largely on the idea of existentialism and expressed what happens when human existence has no meaning or purpose and therefore all communication breaks down. Logical construction and argument gives way to irrational and illogical speech and to its ultimate conclusion, silence."

Martin Esslin = Edomite jew wrote:

" The Theatre of the Absurd attacks the comfortable certainties of religious or political orthodoxy. It aims to shock its audience out of complacency, to bring it face to face with the harsh facts of the human situation as these writers see it. But the challenge behind this message is anything but one of despair. It is a challenge to accept the human condition as it is, in all its mystery and absurdity, and to bear it with dignity, nobly, responsibly; precisely because there are no easy solutions to the mysteries of existence, because ultimately man is alone in a meaningless world. The shedding of easy solutions, of comforting illusions, may be painful, but it leaves behind it a sense of freedom and relief. And that is why, in the last resort, the Theatre of the Absurd does not provoke tears of despair but the laughter of liberation. " [which is why so many Edomite-jews are perverted comedians and degenerate sit-com clowns.]

https://en.wikipedia...e_of_the_Absurd

Edited by Atossa, 15 January 2018 - 09:29 PM.

#36 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12405 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:50 AM

Regarding Babylon and it's 20-21st century of "greatness":

Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.
  A sound of a cry cometh from Babylon, and great destruction from the land of the Chaldeans (Syrians):
  Because the LORD hath spoiled Babylon, and destroyed out of her the great voice; when her waves do roar like great waters, a noise of their voice is uttered:
 Because the spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the LORD God of recompences shall surely requite.
  And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.
  Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary.  Jerimiah 51:53-58

As for "evil Edomites", all the power they have was given to them by Christendom.  

The 10 kings of Christian Israel gave their power to Lord Esau.

They turned a beast into a giant monster - Greater Khazaria.

Edited by Ivan88, 17 January 2018 - 04:02 AM.

#37 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12405 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:00 AM

I can sympathize with Atossa for her irritation & disappointment with Russia.

About 3 years ago my Russian girl friend told me that most Russians never read the Bible.

President Putin sometimes seems to be working for the same boss as do the neo-conartists.

We are impatient to see positive & successful actions.

The Lord of lords has all time at His service, and He can wait for us to finally get our act together.

He's been waiting eversince stupid Israel rejected Him at Mount Sinai, and they been following Adam's sins, off & on, eversince.

Adam chose to know good & evil for himself, rejecting the Perfect Judgment of He who created all things, and so has Biblical Israel and Christian Israel.

They think they can please anti-Christs with universal salvation & brotherhood, when the Perfect Man told us the "Wages of sin is death."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru