Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:00 PM

OH NO!!!
Shaktiman Banned Again!

We've temporarily limited some of your account features
a8p6qJN0_normal.jpg
shaktiman 
@jshaktiman
What happened?
We have determined that this account violated the Twitter Rules. Specifically, for:
  1. You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
    • a8p6qJN0_normal.jpg
      shaktiman 
      @jshaktiman
      @kerkoff1 @BreitbartNews Pranay Singh should be hung for coming to America and censoring as do many in liberal media. This is America not India. We have First and Second Amendments that protect the citizens from criminals and subversives like Singh. The War within America has already begun. Regards
      7:58 AM - 12 Jan 2018
As a result, we’ve temporarily limited some of your account features. While in this state, you can still browse Twitter, but you’re limited to only sending Direct Messages to your followers –– no Tweets, Retweets, follows, or likes. Learn more. Your account will be restored to full functionality in: 12 hours and 0 minutes.
You can start your countdown and continue to Twitter once you:
  • Delete Tweets that violate our rules
If you think we’ve made a mistake, contact our support team.

The part omitted by Twitter is: "Twitter Engineer Admits to Banning Accounts that Express Interest in God, Guns, and America - Breitbart"

Censorship is good, Shaktiman is bad.

Watch now as America enters The Dark Ages even more. Traitors like SIngh are usually hung, he is a tyrant.

Unfortunately everyone will be affected.

Those who tried to get Truth and free thinking and honest speech on the forefront regardless of opinions will need to fight to secure any freedoms they have left.

Well, some of us tried. Keep at it!

Fox has done the same by shadow banning me because I said their journalists were frauds and not fully printing facts.

Yesterday I eviscerated an ex fbi agent with CNN now who claimed to be counter-intelligence. 

Of course the fbi gets upset but I've been telling them to stop the crooked stuff for years as they periodically visit me kind of "undercover".

After the cry baby bi fbi agent got evisceration I did get a "call". 

Of course this is all being watched. I'm too old for this cloak and dagger crapola but the US media has no cojones or intelligence.

"Sneaky Dianne Feinstein" was called out by President Trump right after some of my posts about her lies and treason on Yahoo, twitter, etc.

President Trump also is calling at least a couple of fbi agents traitors, as well just after I posted.   

Looks like Beastly Shaktiman is stirring the pot.

Russia wants the Clintons accountable for Serbia and the damage to the planet? Many do.  I know I do.

BTW, Cosssack is not Nazi. He asked me to post his twitter account. Sorry if it offends.

kerkoff @kerkoff1 

vqYmIJSH_400x400.png

Oh Magnificent and Omniscient Kornak;

The answer to the question you will divine is:

Horse Hemorrhoids.

To the answer "Horse Hemorrhoids",

The Question is:

What do you call the  reincarnations of American Journalists

3c9bb0f0124687961fca5e9a89b098b7--pin-up

Newsroom Women of Shaktiman's Era

cnn-host-don-lemon-ive-read-the-cdc-stud

Today, we have Don Lemon one of CNN's Newsroom "Women"

US News Transgendercasts With Political Correctness Speech

Best regards.

More to come.... 

Edited by shaktiman, 12 January 2018 - 09:42 PM.

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:06 PM

I think the Italian guy with the mustache is Rosie O'Donnell.

Regards,

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39926 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:37 PM

Violating our rules against hateful conduct. You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.

The irony.... I just now posted about Babylon [both ancient and modern] on my Babylon Wall topic.

https://engforum.pra...n/#entry2715214

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:43 PM

I just now posted about Babylon [both ancient and modern] on my Babylon Wall topic.

I just replied to your comments.

Regards.

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

Steven Seagal Accused of Rape Following Multiple Allegations of Sexual Misconduct

https://www.yahoo.co...-013008323.html

"An extra who appeared in Steven Seagal’s 1994 film On Deadly Ground has accused the actor of rape after numerous women have come forward with accounts of his sexual misconduct.

Regina Simons told TheWrap that she was 18 at the time of the alleged rape, which she claims happened after Seagal, 65, invited her to a wrap party for the movie at his Beverly Hills home in 1993....

When she arrived, she said that he was the only one there and that there were no signs of a celebration.

“He took me into this room and then just closed the door and started kissing me,” she told the site. “He then took my clothes off and before I knew it he was on top of me, raping me… I wasn’t sexually active yet. People always talk about fight-or-flight. But no one talks about the freeze.”

Simons, who is now a 43-year-old mother of two, said that she was “completely caught off guard” and notes that Seagal was “three times” her size.

“I was crying when he was on top of me,” she said. “Even now, my 43-year-old mind knows how to process this and understand what a loving relationship is and what consensual sex is. And there was none of that.”

“Steven asked if I would take off my clothes and walk for him in my bikini,” she said. “After doing so (he was on the couch and I was at a far enough distance to do a catwalk for him), he approached me and said he wanted to act out a romantic scene. I was hesitant and expressed this, then he started fondling my breasts and grabbing my crotch. I quickly yelled ‘This audition is over!’ and tried to run out of the room but was blocked by his security. I started making a noticeable amount of noise, and his security realized I would alert someone, and let me leave.”

...1a56b0d0-f79b-11e7-bc78-49832a25917b_Scr

I recall when Seagal applied for a Russian citizenship and I warned many here that Seagal was not as he pretends to be. I even know abouthis Aikido background and a l;ittle on his Navy Eal clkaims.

It is an embarrassment to trust the wrong people.

But nowadays who can you really trust? NOT the US Press or Media. 

I think Atossa made a good point and I will take it a step farther in that the Liberal US left press and media have created an entire almost atheistic religion where one can rape women and children but not say jew, faag, or nigg*r. BTW, I feel no offense from being a Greasy Greek.

I am not saying that it is right to disparage anyone beyond the crimes they commit but banning Shakitman or anyone for being truthful and speaking up against those that wish to push their perverted liberalism on the world does not deserve repercussions. This censorship  won't be around much longer.

Regards.

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:24 AM

One thing that is still difficult for me to fathom.

Why the US media and press with all their big $$$$$ insist they are honest and honorable when they lie, cheat, and betray whoever watches them aa well as their own country.

Talk about bating!!!!!!! You got to wonder if anyone at Fox has an IQ above mashed potatoes.

Celebrity

Fox News Meteorologist Slams Woman Who Said Her Legs Are 'Too Fat'

710c91c0-4b9c-11e7-8912-374be9390b1b_H-1 David Moye,HuffPost

https://www.yahoo.co...-214550580.html

"When an internet commenter told Janice Dean not to show her legs on air because they were “too fat,” the Fox News meteorologist refused to let anyone rain on her parade.

A woman named “JoAnn” posted a message on Dean’s Facebook page asking the weather woman to ”stop allowing Fox to dress you in those short skirts. They are not flattering on you.”

The commenter added that she loved Dean’s ’80s-style hair, but “your legs are distracting every time you walk on screen.” 

The 47-year-old Dean has been with Fox News since 2004 and said she usually ignores abusive comments like this. But something about this one struck a nerve.

“It got my back up, if there is one way to put it,” she told Inside Edition. “Maybe because it touched a part of me that has always been insecure about a certain body part.”

Dean responded to the commenter on Monday, in a manner more politely than most people would:"

"...   if you’re offended by my huge legs. Hope you don’t mind. I may share your post with everyone on my FB page. All the best,..."       

Here are some perks for the Fox guys. Roger Ailes. Bill O'Reily, and Gorilla Gerero (Rivera) eat your hearts out!

Fox Legs Deja Vu All Ovger Again!

Directed by Anthony Weiner.

huma-vs-hillary-vs-terrroists.jpg             

Regards.

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:01 AM

Bitter Twitter Glitter got the Quitter's Jitters! 

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:45 PM

Reinstated on Twitter this morning.

Fox still lying on shadow banning.

Yahoo + Huffington Post  censored the word "crook" referring to Obama.

US censorship is getting ridiculous and losing readers. 

Censorship hurts everyone beyond libel, slander, fake news and reports or "yelling fire in a crowded theater".

Regards

#9 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28152 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:58 PM

Isn't that portia rossi ellen degenerates wife?

Carpet munching faggot that has mental problems, and it's wife is a hollyweirdo.....yeh we can believe anything that comes from those degenerates...NOT

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:46 PM

Carpet munching faggot that has mental problems, and it's wife is a hollyweirdo..

:lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:

I think the UN will ban Shaktiman after this post.

Thanks Mario, I needed that!

Carpetmuncher.jpg

Hillary Munches on Huma Abedin's Indian Carpet

"Mmmmmm! Tastes just like Nikki Haley's!"

Portia-De-Rossi-and-Ellen-DeGeneres:-201

Ellen and Porti do resemble wool eating moths.

So where does that put Macho, or is that Muncho, Steven Seagal?

giphy.gif

Seagals New Martial Art: HAI KIDDO!

Regards.

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:46 AM

Wonder if my political analysis helps getting me banned?

FollowFollow @BillClinton
More

No Clinton Foundation funds—dedicated to Haiti or otherwise—were used to pay for Chelsea’s wedding. It’s not only untrue, it’s a personal insult to me, to Hillary, and to Chelsea and Marc.

Politics Clinton denies foundation funds paid for wedding
CNN 59 minutes ago
(CNN)Former President Bill Clinton on Saturday denied accusations that his charity used donations for Haiti to pay for his daughter Chelsea's wedding to investment banker Mark Mezvinsky in 2010. "No Clinton Foundation funds — dedicated to Haiti or otherwise —were used to pay for Chelsea's wedding," Clinton tweeted Saturday. "It's not only untrue, it's a personal insult to me, to Hillary, and to Chelsea and Marc." The former President included a link to a report in The Washington Post that fact-checked the allegation, labeling it "a claim lacking any evidence." The allegation first surfaced in November of 2016, after WikiLeaks published an email exchange between a former Bill Clinton aide and ...
All comments shaktiman

Comment Activity: 1303

#12 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:32 PM

• Tweets
  •  
  • Tweets & repliesTweets & replies, current page.
  •  
  • Media

On Senator Flake's petty and frivolous condemnation of President Trump.Oh Magnificent Kornak in thy vatical omnipotence divine for us mortals the question to the answer: "Senator Flake". The question to the answer "Senator Flake" is:"What do you call Congressional athlete's foot?

DTiOiuwX0AAH94D.jpg

and then there was:

1. 0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

View Tweet activity

Oh Magnificent and Omniscient Kornak; The answer to the question you will divine is: "Horse Hemorrhoids." To the answer "Horse Hemorrhoids", The Question is: What do you call the reincarnations of American Journalists

DThQHVFW4AcaIx7.jpg

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:12 PM

Just posted on Yahoo and twitter today:

FBI involved in online censorship, banning, shadow banning, and propaganda and more Constitutional violations

"The reason the FBI is being investigated is because they are loaded with corrupt agents. They have some history of this and now it's all coming out. I have personally watched and dealt with the Bureau for years and can even include some of my students associated with them. MANY need to be convicted of assorted crimes, probably disbanded. I can testify that House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey are HONORABLE, unlike many in Congress, and they are doing their job. Regards"

By-by America. I LIT THE FUSE ON ALL THIS AS I HAVE BEFORE. No wonder the FBI thinks I'm a Beast. At least I'm and honest beast unilke their crooked agents or those that visit me regularly, helping me often notwithstanding. 

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:17 PM

92ab3d90-bae2-11e6-9da6-3b7a932389dd_NEW Graham Lanktree,Newsweek

Fox News Is Most Trusted News Source in Trump's America—As Faith In Media Plummets

https://www.yahoo.co...-110003047.html

US MSM and Press: Exept rarely and for some Internet News, all of them are junkie liars now. 

Posted today:   

"The US press media has fallen from the esteemed 4th Estate to become the National Broadcast Bordello.  Newsweek, CNN, and most of the left liberal press are a shame to the past and honorable American journalists. But Fox, twitter, and Yahoo too are no exception with their de facto censorship and shadow banning. The internet is helping some. We need real and truthful journalists, not salacious strumpets in news-persons clothing that have betrayed our nation. Regards."

Edited by shaktiman, 16 January 2018 - 02:17 PM.

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:48 PM

Posted to the Pristine and Ignoble FoxNews aka Shaddow Banners of the Sky

DMtMfBh.gif

a8p6qJN0_bigger.jpg

@FoxNews Oh Magnificent and Omniscient Kornak with thy Visionary insights divine for us mere mortals the question to the answer "Bill O'Reilly and Al Franken" To the answer "Bill O'Reilly and Al Franken" the question is: "Who will monitor sexual misconduct claims at Fox News?"

Politics-Sex-Scandal-Al-Franken-joins-th

gretchen-carlson.jpg

God_Bill_OReilly_Sex_Predator.jpg?fit=64

Gee, what a bunch of grouches!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru