Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Still think Trump isn't a Jew banker swampster?..As No One Watched, Trump Pardoned 5 Megabanks For Corruption Charges

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27045 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:43 AM

As No One Watched, Trump Pardoned 5 Megabanks For Corruption Charges—Who He Owes Millions

Posted on January 13, 2018 by willyloman

by Rachel Blevins, Free Thought Project

While Americans celebrated the holidays, President Trump followed in the footsteps of his predecessors by acting in the interest of Wall Street and using the distraction to do something that was not in the best interest of the American people. He pardoned five megabanks for rampant fraud and corruption, which is especially notable because of the amount of money he owes them.

Trump has been using Deutsche Bank since the 1990s, and Financial Times has reported that he now owes the bank at least $130 million in outstanding loans secured in properties in Miami, Chicago, and Washington. However, the report claimed that the actual number is likely much larger at $300 million.

Reports claimed that Deutsche was the only bank willing to lend Trump money after his companies faced multiple bankruptcies. The relationship has continued over the years, and an analysis from the Wall Street Journal claimed that Trump has received at least $2.5 billion in loans from Deutsche Bank over the last 20 years.

There have been concerns about Trump’s ties to the bank becoming a conflict of interest, dating back to the 2016 election, and the evidence to support those concerns is now becoming clear.

During the week of Christmas, the Federal Register announced that the Trump Administration had issued waivers to Citigroup, JPMorgan, Barclays, UBS and Deutsche Bank—all megabanks facing charges of fraud and corruption.

The banks were involved in the LIBOR Scandal, in which they colluded to deliberately depress the rate at which they paid out on investments. By suppressing the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) at the beginning of an economic crisis in 2007, the megabanks were able to boost their earnings and to give their customers a false sense of security…

[read more here]

Edited by Mario Milano, 13 January 2018 - 11:44 AM.

#2 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:20 PM

His whole family is married to the Jews .

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10949 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:02 PM

Good article and I appreciate the info. It was well written and logical.

I cannot disagree about these banks - more correctly - jew controlled crooked corrupt banks with POS corporate officers.

You are right.

I still need to say something in defense of President Trump as I wrote in defense of Pravda regarding the journalism education I got here.

Y'all have been good to me here, better than anywhere else, but I need to deal with the MSM BS as you well know as we have fought them together..

You know I CANNOT be bought so understand this; Trump's decision is a complex agenda and these bank creeps are holding the US economy hostage.

In fact, WSJ the jew rag is writing about and in reality threatening to incite inflation on a grand scale.

Having said that, the jew boys I have in court AIG-ACE-ESIS, Greenbergs et al. with the clintons and their foundation and their bank affiliates committed so many felonies in our federal case I can barely count them and in front of the federal judges and the FBI that I butt heads with every time I go to court. 

Give this to President Trump, he might say anything but he does get it done in a way that does NOT benefit criminals. These are the compromises made to get the big fish.

You and I may do it differently, but for now I see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Korea is a prime example thus far. Trump threatened to nuke everybody and now the two Koreas are talking for the first time in decades.

Syria he sent many dud missiles against and drove around the dessert from jordan to iraq looking for a parking place. Then he went to saudi arabia, played the buffoon and got medals. Does that mean he will capitulate? Not yet in spite of his rhetoric. Indeed, Trump and Putin talked plenty and israeli kikeys lost and got whomped. It is these kikeys and their sheep that are inciting war everywhere.

This is Trump's pattern everywhere.

President Trump is the ONLY man I have seen (besides Shaktiman and a few honest cops and agents) that can play good cop/bad cop all by himself and as a bonus says absolutely nothing unless one listens closely.

Why do you think kikey and his gangs of jew boys hate his guts and bash him daily?

Look at what went down with the Hollywood, Congressional , MSM news jew perverts.

It's too close to call?

Genius he may be just by playing his cards this way as I wrote a piece about President Putin using the same strategy. Or should we rather have the village drunk George W. Strategery in there so he can play "pony" with Congasleaza"?

Let's watch this closely.

Best!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru