2 replies to this topic

#1 jensenbreck

jensenbreck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:56 PM

Hi guys

When my cat was about 6 months old i noticed she has some small scabs on her back. I took her to the vet and she was diagnosed with FAD (flea allergy dermatitis). So we have to do our very best to keep her flea free. I use the front line drops.

She is now 2 1/2 years old, she has always seemed to get a few small scabs when its coming up to frontline time but they have never seemed to bother her.

Last week i noticed she has a lot more of them, in new places too. She also has a large sore on 1 side of her neck where the fur is gone and it is red and inflammed. She is quite long haired so you can only see it when you part her fur and look for it. Anway, i took her to the vet and she said she had a skin infection, cleaned the sore & gave her antibiotics for 10 days.

We are now on day 5 and there doesnt seem to have been much improvement, In fact there is now a bit of scabines / blood in her ear (not coming from her ear, just has if she has been scratching it).

I have a vets appointment on thursday. Does anyone have any ideas what i should ask them? Or any suggestions as to what could be wrong with her? 

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

#2 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20207 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 02:23 PM

Some cats do get troublesome skin problems.  You didn't say if you had more than one cat or other animals. Make sure there is no flea problem.  You're doing the right thing with vet care and this site has tons of articles on pet care.

https://healthypets....t_rid=190763019

#3 ornoos

ornoos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:39 PM

Hello, can u say something about a https://mobile-spy-apps.commobile recorder on Android. How can we use this application in our phones? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru