Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:44 AM

Julian Assange free?

By Benjamin Fulford Letters to the Editor

Dear Ben,

Sorry for bothering you again, but what has actually happened to Julian Assange when I am hearing in news that despite Swedens cancelation of the sexual accusations, Britain keeps the warrant in validity, which means he has to stay in the Equadorian Embassy in London? What is the reality then?

Sincerely,
VP

Hi VP:

First of all, the original Julian Assange was a Mossad agent who denied things like truth about 9/11. The fact that Zionist propaganda outlets like Time Magazine put him on the cover and he got huge positive coverage in the corporate media was a clear indication of this. Also, the original Wikileaks did not really reveal anything we did not already know.

However, in 2016 Assange was most likely killed or else given an ultimatum. In the news it was reported he was poisoned by Pamela Anderson. In any case, since 2016 Wikileaks has actually been leaking real and important information, so it looks like the good guys took control of the Assange psy-ops. So the Ecuadorian embassy thing is just a cover-up to keep the current psy-op going.

BF

https://benjaminfulf...n-assange-free/

Edited by Mario Milano, 09 February 2018 - 05:45 AM.

#2 MartinTimothy

MartinTimothy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:25 AM

Julian Assange, “I’m constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11."

June 19, 2012 Julian Assange skipped bail and applied for asylum at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, to avoid extradition to Sweden on charges of rape and sexual assault.

That the Government of Ecuador against all established diplomatic protocols granted him sanctuary no less than the way the British Home office allowed the debacle to continue, exposes both Governments as part of the deception.

That Assange claims to be "annoyed" by 9/11 Truth surely identifies him as a tool of Zion since Jews carried out the attacks, he has not been sighted for many months leading many to believe he is dead, his most recent likeness is a Computer Graphic Interface or CGI.

These next two are no better frown.png
Julian Assange like Wikileaks, Edward Snowden and Chelsey Manning are CIA/NSA Operatives they have used since day one under their Mkultra and Project Mockingbird, to control the masses with "controlled opposition" just like Alex Jones, David Icke, Mark Dice, Jessie Ventura & Joe Rogan.
Wikileaks is a CIA operation using NSA ops like Edward Snowden and military assets like Bradley Manning to push bullcrap stories to the public, and create an "underground truth movement" which the government controls. The Fake Truth Movement.

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:05 AM

Well snowden totally exposed himself working for the NSA/CIA still when he was trying to stir up riots in Iran recently...in other words doing exactly what the CIA was doing

#4 Pete_V

Pete_V

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2298 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:38 PM

If i had to place a bet i would say that Assange was selected to be this kind of cool "poet-hacker/internet-age/warrior" frontman for a "controlled deposition of truth+lies+propaganda" but meanwhile he started to publish and saying things that he wasn't supposed to and (((they))) ganged up on him. Again, this is speculation. And i don't blame him for sticking with the official 9/11 narrative, i would do the same if i was him.

Remember that both him and Wikileaks made "anti semitic" remarks (the deleted twits are available if you search) and that Assange spoke against Feminism+Mass Immigration combo...

#5 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14162 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:19 PM

I don't buy this Assange is a Mossad agent bullshit,otherwise he wouldn't have spent five years in a box room in that Embassy,he lost his case to have the warrant overturned for bail jumping,the British establishment prostitutes would turn this man over to the US in a second,i don't know what he said about 9/11but he is entitled to his view.

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:24 PM

I don't buy this Assange is a Mossad agent bullshit,otherwise he wouldn't have spent five years in a box room in that Embassy,he lost his case to have the warrant overturned for bail jumping,the British establishment prostitutes would turn this man over to the US in a second,i don't know what he said about 9/11but he is entitled to his view.

Yeh we all bought that the lying United snakes went to the moon and the holohoax really happened too....

#7 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13599 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:27 PM

What ever the truth of this matter is, it does provide substantial evidence that the US & UK are criminal enterprises. yes?

#8 Tatarewicz

Tatarewicz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:30 AM

Ben  Fulford says:

First of all, the original Julian Assange was a Mossad agent who denied things like truth about 9/11. The fact that Zionist propaganda outlets like Time Magazine put him on the cover and he got huge positive coverage in the corporate media was a clear indication of this. Also, the original Wikileaks did not really reveal anything we did not already know.

However, in 2016 Assange was most likely killed or else given an ultimatum. In the news it was reported he was poisoned by Pamela Anderson. In any case, since 2016 Wikileaks has actually been leaking real and important information, so it looks like the good guys took control of the Assange psy-ops. So the Ecuadorian embassy thing is just a cover-up to keep the current psy-op going.

BF benjaminfulford.net/2018/02/09/julian-assange-free/

#9 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13599 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:00 AM

Now we need Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson to examine the physical evidence.

tumblr_m3pe7ktbLC1qfmhbw.pngIgor%2BPetrenko%2Bas%2BSherlock%2BHolmes

Edited by Ivan88, 10 February 2018 - 08:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru