15 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:24 PM

Breaking: US-led forces launch all-out offensive against Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor

BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:04 P.M.) – Reports are coming in that US-backed forces have launched an all-out offensive against the Syrian Arab Army and allied paramilitary groups near two government-held towns in Deir Ezzor province.

Moments ago, opposition sources began to report that forces of the US-led Deir Ezzor Military Council began storming positions of the Syrian Army and National Defence Forces at the government-held towns of Khashim and Tabiyyah on the eastern shore of the Euphrates River as part of an determined assault to capture the settlements.

The assault by the Deir Ezzor Military Council is being backed up by artillery, however, so far no instances of airstrikes by coalition warplanes against positions of the Syrian Army and allied forces have been reported.

The Deir Ezzor Military Council is a completely separate entity from the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). Rather than just receiving military support from the US-led coalition, its fighters – virtually all ethnic Arabs – are actually on the payroll of the US Department of State and under the direct strategic guidance of the Pentagon (quite like the Free Syrian Army mercenaries at Al-Tanf).

No gains by US-backed forces appear to have happened yet. Sources are stressing that the SDF is in no way involved in the offensive.

Updates to follow.

https://www.almasdar...rmy-deir-ezzor/

Edited by Mario Milano, 09 February 2018 - 02:25 PM.

#2 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14162 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:01 PM

Where is the Russian airforce? its only a matter of time before the US uses airstrike again against the SAA,they already got away with it once this week. 

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:05 PM

The Russians know what it takes to get the satanic Noahide retard pedo yanks out of Syria...they did it before...so they know it now.....

a2d79eb8-eed1-11e4-b42b-e27e2938095e-780

#4 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14162 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:48 PM

The Russians know what it takes to get the satanic Noahide retard pedo yanks out of Syria...they did it before...so they know it now.....

They should start by building an air defence system covering the whole Country,why the Hell Syria hasn't done it years ago I don't know.

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:05 PM

They should start by building an air defence system covering the whole Country,why the Hell Syria hasn't done it years ago I don't know.

Yep it was what threw out the Noahide controlled yanks out of Vietnam plus a lot of fragging of officers was very nice and really ended the war....

But the Vietnamese really need to be held to account...maybe a court hearing in the Hague why they didn't kill that insane lunatic Mccain while he was a POW...that is unforgiveable from the viets

#6 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13599 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:10 PM

Syrian government was sabotaged from the inside all along. They were too blind to notice.

As for this photo of Divine importance:

This time, none of them escape, yes?

#7 Pete_V

Pete_V

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2298 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:14 PM

Either Russia draws a line or it starts giving much more substantial support to Iran. The question of Russian supply of military equipment to Iran is purely political and not financial, Iran doesn't get the best Russian equipment because of politics.

#8 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13599 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:19 PM

If Russia sits on it hands, the US & it's allies in crime can destroy Syria, thus all Russia's effort to save Syria would be negated.

Then terrorists will go into Russia proper from Ukraine, Turkey, etc. and Russia will have to bomb it's own cities to stop the US/UK/israeli/Saudi war on them.

And of course, once the mother of Europe is destroyed, Europe will go too when sinogog of satan decides to finish them off.

My guess is that if things go that far, they will use HATO to destroy Russia & Europe too.

Edited by Ivan88, 09 February 2018 - 06:22 PM.

#9 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14162 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:22 PM

Yep it was what threw out the Noahide controlled yanks out of Vietnam plus a lot of fragging of officers was very nice and really ended the war....

But the Vietnamese really need to be held to account...maybe a court hearing in the Hague why they didn't kill that insane lunatic Mccain while he was a POW...that is unforgiveable from the vietsnamese

By all accounts when the NVA picked him up they couldn't shut him up  he gave them everything but the Washington phone book LOL!!

#10 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:23 PM

If Russia sits on it hands, the US & it's allies in crime can destroy Syria, thus all Russia's effort to save Syria would be negated.

Then terrorists will go into Russia proper from Ukraine, Turkey, etc. and Russia will have to bomb it's own cities to stop the US/UK/israeli/Saudi war on them.

Yep that is exactly what I am seeing...

Russia can't be that stupid to allow Syria to fall....Syria is the last line of defense for russia..

As Wired just posted US bombings killed Russian soldiers and still the Russians don't shoot down the US Noahide planes illegally in Syria.....

What is it going to take Russia?

#11 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14162 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:25 PM

And of course, once the mother of Europe is destroyed, Europe will go too when sinogog of satan decides to finish them off.

My guess is that if things go that far, they will use HATO to destroy Russia & Europe too.

That's it bottom line,Russia can't afford to fail in Syria,but they need to take the gloves off to prevail,its all or nothing on this one. 

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:25 PM

By all accounts when the NVA picked him up they couldn't shut him up  he gave them everything but the Washington phone book LOL!!

Yeh but how come they released him?

His daddy that covered up the Jews bombing the USS Liberty had a lot to do with it I presume...but why did the Viets give a shit?

#13 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13599 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:54 PM

His daddy that covered up the Jews bombing the USS Liberty had a lot to do with it I presume...but why did the Viets give a shit?

I heard that the con artists that started that war decided he would be a good guy to have in congress to assist in their further depredations world wide.

#14 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14162 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:51 PM

They released all the downed pilots,think it was part of the deal to end the conflict.also they lost hundreds of aircraft shot down over North Vietnam,thats what it takes to get their attention.http://vietnamwar-da...ietnam-war.html

Edited by wirehaired, 09 February 2018 - 08:57 PM.

#15 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13599 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:25 PM

Of course the con artists in DC got 50,000 young Yankee males killed and thousands messed up and on drugs, plus killed millions of Vietnamese.

So for the war crazies it was all a profitable venture.

80% of the retards that rushed off to "defend America" by slaughtering a few million Iraqis for anti-Christ fake Israel came back disabled.

Maybe 100% of the criminals & hired thugs that have invaded Syria will not come back.

Edited by Ivan88, 09 February 2018 - 10:27 PM.

#16 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11324 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:25 AM

Breaking: US-led forces launch all-out offensive against Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor

Computers down for me today.

There are those that do not enjoy my posts here on Pravda, on Yahoo, on twitter, etc.

Twitter, several thousand views per day. Yahoo, they may be shadow banning and Fox  hates me. Looks like some israelis coming onto the picture here as well.

The turmoil in Syria we do know - Kikey lost and got their butts beat. The US under Trump was supposed to let Russia manage this war as he promised,. We don';t know who exactly got slammed and who shot what save for a few instances, 

Syria may have hit back and killed several hundred AND "Isis militants hunted down in Syria after intelligence extracted from captured members of 'The Beatles' cell"

There are too many unknowns, but I am certain israel is making trouble as retribution.

Regards.

BTW, just posted:

Tweets

@FoxNews Fox censors and bans based on protecting their sex pervert pals and corrupt sponsors "Fox News pulls executive's op-ed piece ripping 'Darker,Gayer' U.S. Olympic team"And my Op-ed banned about Congress not doing it's job better than FOX junk op-eds. Problems coming to Fox

DVoXdR3X0AEIixB.jpg

DVobpeQXkAAR4Vu.jpg
    DVoceInWsAA-dO-.jpg
    DVodPH8W0AEZWUk.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru