Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57219 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:08 PM

Sick and Shocking: Pelosi Admits to Abusing Her Grandchild Because He’s White

February 8, 2018

Daily Caller:

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said in a Wednesday floor speech that her grandson wished for his birthday that he had “brown skin” and “brown eyes” like his Hispanic friend Antonio.

That’s messed up. Getting your grandkid to hate his own skin is child abuse. But then she goes on to tell this story about the future of America that makes me shiver.

“He’s Irish, English, whatever, whatever, and Italian,” Pelosi said of her grandson. “And when he had his sixth birthday, he had a very close friend whose name is Antonio, he’s from Guatemala, and he has beautiful tan skin and beautiful brown eyes and the rest.”

“This was such a proud day for me because when my grandson blew out the candles on his cake, they said, ‘did you make a wish?’” Pelosi recalled. “He said, ‘I wish I had brown skin and brown eyes like Antonio.’”

“So beautiful, so beautiful. The beauty is in the mix — the face of the future for our country is all American and that has many versions,” Pelosi concluded

They use these words like “beautiful” or “mix” but what they really mean is non-White. Pelosi is just getting old and senile and messing up her lines. She isn’t supposed to be so blatant about it, especially right when White America is waking up.

But pride goeth before the fall.

I just feel for that kid. Maybe what he’s trying to say is, “I don’t want to look like you, grandma.” In which case, he’s a little shitlord. Otherwise, he’s literally being brainwashed to hate himself by this old crazy lady.

In any sane society, that would be considered child abuse.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:10 PM

Any more proof needed that Washington is a lunatic asylum?

#3 Pete_V

Pete_V

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2298 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:01 PM

I think that goys like Pelosi start to become "Stockholm Syndrome Zionists". They start to rationalize their pitiful existence as blackmailed/bought tools by fooling themselves into believing that they are Zionist Jews themselves and/or that they are part of a noble and glorious plan to make Mankind move forward.

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29347 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:13 PM

I think that goys like Pelosi start to become "Stockholm Syndrome Zionists". They start to rationalize their pitiful existence as blackmailed/bought tools by fooling themselves into believing that they are Zionist Jews themselves and/or that they are part of a noble and glorious plan to make Mankind move forward.

No way, they know they are sick criminals that sold their souls to the Jews...and know it is for life...if they even think about having regrets and atonig for their satanic deeds they know they will be suicided!

Sell your soul to the Jew and it is for life.....

They have no choice hence why she comes across as an absolute totally moronic retard now...Just like Hillary

The only way out of the Jewish satanic mafia is in a box!

You know too much and if you are a Goy you were dead the day you stopped being useful to them any way.

When the day comes that humans stop looking at the Jew as if they are human is the day humanity, finally after 2000 years breaks free from Satan...the JEW!

Edited by Mario Milano, 09 February 2018 - 06:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru