23 replies to this topic

#1 GreekFireHawk

GreekFireHawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:47 PM

War  is at our door Guys and I am Ellhnida

Already today we are talking about the situation between the two countries is  explosive with Turkey making NAVTEX and reporting our Greek island Kastelorizo ​​as Turkish territory in which he wants to land a helicopter due to a big military  exercise

After the revelation of the kidnapping of the 2 Greek soldiers in Evros and their imprisonment in Constantinople, and not as they proclaimed of illegally crossing the patrol border, the people in Greece are reacting as they should already have done but also as the always do in situations like this . So the government was forced to take NOTAM to engage almost all of the Eastern Aegean for two months saying that if a Turkish helicopter dares to land on any Greek Island (Kastelorizo) we'll take it down  

Already at the borders of Evros ,as far as we hear, the patrols have stopped and everyone is ready for war.The situation is explosive, we are not far from the big bang if this time the Turks dare to make some kind of move like Imia . Also they are very close to red alert . Till now the ''rumors'' say of orange alert

Also today Tsipras didnt talk to Erdogan at it should have if there was a possibility for a solution to be found but instead he talked with UN Secretary-General . This has been  translated by diplomatic circles as an indirect interruption of diplomatic relations between Greece and Turkey.

The engagement rules were decrypted

Know that here the people are excited because they finally see that we are reacting and we are not only in '' diplomacy and retreat '' we will have  a dowry ... We are the Greeks do not forget it and we are unpredictable ...

Whoever hates or harms  our children and our country does not see the sunlight and these two soldiers are our children ... If war is going to happen it ill be a feast for our country and for us .

WE ARE ELLHNES and this is the time were we are not only going to be proud for our ancestors we are going to make proud are children

#2 Promitheas

Promitheas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

We are ready and able and in the correct location so lets give them heel.

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10964 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:56 PM

There is no other way to deal with turkish turds.

This will not be limtied to Greece anymore.

It appears our ducks are in a row and the fish are very jumpy.

Now everyone's true colors will be plain as day.

Best regards, y'all 

#4 GreekFireHawk

GreekFireHawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:48 AM

Best regards, y'all 

Good Morning Shaktiman 

Everything is almost reaching the end line ...Yes the turks are turkeys and we are Ellhnes ...We have our history. WE may not be millions but our Homeland is our soul and anyone that who threatens Our country integrity will find us in front of him very dangerous and deadly. 

Edited by GreekFireHawk, 07 March 2018 - 10:05 AM.

#5 GreekFireHawk

GreekFireHawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:49 AM

Well lets give them what they ask for...

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10964 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:42 AM

We have our history. WE may not be millions but our Homeland is our soul and anyone that who threatens Our country integrity will find us in front of him very dangerous and deadly. 

Καλημερα αδελφε ,

Historically the West, Great Britain, France, the United States and sometimes Germany have supported turkey and denied support to Greece even though in WW II, like Russia did, Greeks saved the West's behind at great personal cost.

Now israel and neocon jews in the US support turks and hate Greeks and Russians and Chinese. Greeks are hated just for being highly intelligent and Christian. Greeks are NOT fooled by jews or turks

τα όπλα είναι την υψίστην σημασίαν

This Greece must obtain wherever and whenever otherwise the enemy will feed them to turkish scum.

The turks shoot down Russian planes, kill Russian diplomats, and now even undermine American troops.

The geopolitics for throwing turks COMPLETELY out of Greece and Europe is ripe. Even other Muslim nations are attacked by turks now,

The Ottoman turk resurgence  must be stopped.

The whole world OWES Greece this respect and support for its historic contributions and as a modern day exemplar and survivor of tyranny

You may take the Greek out from Greece, but you can never take Greece out from the Greek.

I will do what I canto help.

Best regards. 

#7 GreekFireHawk

GreekFireHawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:15 AM

You may take the Greek out from Greece, but you can never take Greece out from the Greek.

I will do what I canto help.

Best regards. 

Good Morning to you too 

Let me introduce myself to you my name is Xristina . Basically is Eleni Xristina . You can choose which ever you like to call me . 

The strongest weapon in situation like this is INFORMATION. What they feed the people regarding Turk(ey)s and Greece are covered misleading data . Even here we cant always discover the truth but people can make the difference . 

We are ordinary Ellhnes that search , live, and see with our own eyes , hear with our own ears all information told one to the other so we are going to post them here so as for you , all of you , at least to know what is going on.

Take our information and spread it around let them see. What is going on here.

A total of 11 areas from the North to the South Aegean Sea are bound by the Air Force and the Navy for the Triana Aeronautical Exercise. NOTAM is in a moment of tension with Turkey, and today there have been 52 violations

With NOAM number A0585 / 18 , Athens binds a total of 11 regions from the North to the South Aegean, mainly in the east, covering essentially from Samothraki to southeast of Crete for20 different dates from today until the end of April.

Anxious message to Ankara that it will not tolerate the "tsamboukades" in the Aegean Sea sends Athens, acting decisively in the Greek-Turkish crisis

The Navy Air Force and Navy battle "catch" strategic points of the Eastern Aegean , such as the area passing through the Dardanelles and the area of ​​Kastelorizo, for the Triaena aeronautical exercise, during which exercises will be held with fire and without.

Notham concerns over 20 different dates to ensure that the exercise is practiced in time.

The issue of NOAM is in a period of new tension with Turkey following the recent incident in Imia and while the two Greek soldiers remain detained, and today there were 52 violations of national airspace by Turkish aircraft (two F-16s flying in formation and three CN-235).

xartsid.gif

xartsid-1.gif

Source: news247.gr / newsbomb.gr

This is from our side because TURKS have the audacity of doing this 

On March 7, there will be searches and rescue on landNew provocative action was taken by Ankara, which on Monday issued Navtex for rescue in terrestrial territory, including Kastelorizo ​​in the business area. While the thriller is under way with the two Greek soldiers who have been arrested at the border in Evros, Ankara continues to provoke with its decisions and attempts in any way to raise the tension in the Aegean. 

Turkey, with Navvtex 345/2018, announced a search and rescue exercise on March 7th, on terrestrial Turkish territory. In the area that Ankara has pledged to include, Kastellorizo. 

Here is the map and the Turkish Navtex ... 

navtex%20map.png

NAVTEX 345/2018 

TURNHOS N / W: 0345/18 

MEDITERRANEAN SEA 

SEARCH AND RESCUE (SAR) EXERCISE, ON 07 MAR 18 FROM 1100Z TO 1500Z OUT OF FOREIGN TERRITORIAL WATERS IN AREA BOUNDED BY; 

36 21.44 N - 029 08.88 E 

35 39.64 N - 029 08.88 E 

35 39.64 N - 029 59.60 E 

36 12.92 N - 029 59.60 E 

CAUTION ADVISED.

They baptize Kastelorizo A GREEK ISLAND as Turkish land 

Here in Greece and Aegean Sea and Cyprus everyone is as we say with the finger on the trigger .... one wrong move and IMIA will be seen as a simple party... 

They have even started taking lists from private companys, and schools ets from the busses they have along with its bus details. This means to me , be ready if mobilization is needed

There are rhumors spread around that they are expecting a very big Bang either before Easter or between Easter (Orthodox) and October. 

What i can assure you is that here most of the Greeks react as if we are going to have a party ...My friend no fear and Most as back then in the beginng of 2nd WW when Germans come to us. 

Of course we have our exceptions ...COMMUNIST lets say (not all of them ) but we were expecting things and actions like this

Edited by GreekFireHawk, 08 March 2018 - 07:18 AM.

#8 GreekFireHawk

GreekFireHawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:45 AM

Best regards, y'all 

Dangerously escalating challenges of the Sea is Turkey , despite the mobilization of the American fleet in the Mediterranean .

According to new NAVTEX , Turkey binds the area between Skyros, Psara and Evia for real-life exercise in 7, 8, 25-27, 28, 29 March and 2, 3, 4, 5, 6-10, 24- 26 and 30 April.

It is the second area commitment after that in Kastellorizo for research and rescue.

The danger to the second naval directive is that until 30 April, that is to say for a long time, the Turkish fleet will carry out a real fire exercise .

As the Hellas Journal reports, Ankara violates the Papoulias-Yilmaz Memorandum to avoid exercising national and religious holidays, as the region's commitment covers both March 25 and Easter.

The Turkish commitment also covers areas that Athens has already engaged in exercises, and is indicative of Ankara's intentions, as tensions are created and the risks of an unpredictable episode peak.

And it is true. So you see we are very very close to war..And to tell you the truth ...No problem my friend . Let them come .... We faced a lot of enemies all these centuries... The are monkeys, mongols. So most of us are ready to die for our Homeland, Children, History , Civilization..But most of all in respect to all the Ellhnes before us that gave their life in order for us to live 2day

Except the Turk problem we also have the Skopje problem and Albania problem all of them together and you know who is behind ? Or at least big part

#9 Promitheas

Promitheas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:29 AM

The Ottoman turk resurgence  must be stopped.

The whole world OWES Greece this respect and support for its historic contributions and as a modern day exemplar and survivor of tyranny

The world owes to the Greeks yes. But the ones who owe the Greeks are also the ones who for centuries trying to dissolve Greece as a nation and are her bigger enemies . i.e. UK/US. The rest I dont mention as the germans, because are just third rate actors, in this global game. What we all pray here is the turks to make the mistake so our guns are free. When they do then the world will see something they never expiriense before and it will be all over europe not just Greece. 

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10964 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:30 PM

The world owes to the Greeks yes. But the ones who owe the Greeks are also the ones who for centuries trying to dissolve Greece as a nation and are her bigger enemies . i.e. UK/US. The rest I dont mention

True, that is history.

As I read the information, knowing none of us are prophets, it is a new dawning for the world thanks especially to Russia, Presidents Putin, Xi, AND Trump.

Shaktiman is VER VOCAL in the US so no doubt kikey and other wish to shut me up permanently.

So far not quite.

The turks and Erdogan in particular are very stupid and their mistake was ....;.

turks can NOT be allowed ANY military due to their continuous invasions of sovereign states like Greece, Cyprus, Syria. Iraq, etc. NATO is being slowly eliminated then and of course the israelis are at the bottom of all this with their US boot licker neocon Republicans and scum Democrat bought retards

Now for Greece: Όπλα!!!!

More to come....

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10964 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:35 PM

my name is Xristina 

και το όνομά μου είναι Γιάννη

Χαίρομαι που σε γνωρίζω

Let me study this some more and I will start waking people up to all this

You are listed as "friend"

More to come....

#12 GreekFireHawk

GreekFireHawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 01:14 PM

και το όνομά μου είναι Γιάννη

Χαίρομαι που σε γνωρίζω

Let me study this some more and I will start waking people up to all this

You are listed as "friend"

More to come....

Καλησπέρα Γιάννη

Do you want me to forward you all the information we have from here ? Not the ones that only listed from the prepaid MM but the ones people give to each other . Small incidents that many dont pay attention but in an analytical mind may say a lot and mostly how we combine all the information and data we have?

I am sure that what will come is big and as we all know Balkan and Aegean Sea was and is always the trigger point 

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10964 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:35 PM

Do you want me to forward you all the information we have from here ? 

I appreciate those that care.

Certainly you may "forward" the info.

I already started making inquiries and put out feelers on the street here in North Carolina.

I find it is the best way to get information whether someone lies or not.

In addition, not everyone I meet is a":civilian" but the majority of the US population is so brainwashed and  stupid I doubt many know where Greece is let alone that it is the cradle of ALL western civilization and if we did not lay the foundations the world with few exceptions would be crawling on all fours and howling even more than they do now.

Thanks!

Best regards. 

#14 GreekFireHawk

GreekFireHawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:42 PM

Good evening Giannis 

Take a look at this and i have more to give you.

They are getting ready for a very ''hot incident.'' between Greece and Turkey

Erdogan is lunatic but this time he will have his answer although our politicians (with few exceptions) , the least i can say, traitors 

EXTRAORDINARY NEWS - Battle Tanks, MLRS and Armored Armored Vehicles are loaded - Critical Hours!

Mass movements of forces are recorded in the last few hours to bordering islands and Evros. 

Armored, battle tanks, MLRS and other war material are loaded into the armed forces of the Peninsula. to strengthen the defense lines on the islands.

Speaking to the residents, they objected for the first time such a thing as we were told.

It was no coincidence that the military leadership of the Ministry of National Defense wanted to bring near the 32nd Marine Brigade in Athens, ready for disembarkation on the Fast-Ships for the defense of the Aegean islands.

It was not for the shipmates to be in Salamina and to wait for the marines to be transported with C-130 in Elefsina.

In case of further escalation with Turkey, the forces to take action form part of the "D" Force.

It is essentially a Branch Force, with a specific structure and means deployed to it by surface units of the Fleet Headquarters, ATA fighters and Special Forces units of the Army and the Navy.

In the "D" force, the structure varies according to the regular state and is a specific composition. This includes:

the Z MAK (Amphibious Regiment Squadron)

the EDF (Special Section of Paratroopers)

the IAC (Disaster Submarine Management)

the 575 Marine Battalion of the 32nd Marine Brigade

2-3 Frigates of the FGM (Frigate Command) of the PN

2 luggage or IMP Rapid Ships (Amphibious Power Command)

1 Squadron Fighter Squadron

Earlier, as we informed you, a guerrilla sight of the Athens-Lamia National Road to Athens was seen as a battle with at least 25 battle tanks and artillery systems M-109 and PzH-2000GR.

With a video of ongoing business education, based on the saying "educate yourself as you will be called upon to fight", the Army General Staff (GES) responds to the climate that the Turkish side is trying to build on absolute power and absolute primacy in its region Evros.

The price to be paid for any aggressive action will be heavy and will have a first-rate opportunity to see what the strengths and strengths of the defender are, especially when he knows he is right "and God" on his side.

Ballistic Missile Defense System in Cyprus - Britons are looking for rapid warfare.

"Fire" has put the plan for a possible British Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) movement on a British base in Cyprus due to threats
of Ankara, according to an analysis by the Royal Institute of the United Kingdom Institute Institute, quoted the Cypriot sigmalive.

The article highlights a special defense ballistic program for the UK Department of Defense.

"An important investment decision at this stage would have several wider opportunities for the United Kingdom. First, the US global BMD system depends on the possibilities in Turkey.

There are indications that the US government is beginning to feel vulnerable to this. Given the political situation, it is not guaranteed that Turkey's credibility will continue to allow access to and through these systems.

Therefore, an alternative partner is required and its access (BDM system) to the United Kingdom bases in Cyprus can host it.

Secondly, a system located in northern Europe could complement the current NATO umbrella and provide welcome coverage of the northern wing of the NATO-aligned states, also members of the UK Joint United Nations Expeditionary Group), " says the article.

Probably the British predict possibly very bad "developments" in Cyprus, and they therefore expect to take their measures especially when Turkey is preparing to receive Russian S-400 missiles. The two golden bases in Cyprus will now be "shot".

On the other hand, the wicked Britons want to upgrade their presence to the gentleman for their own purposes, because if it comes to the issue of "sharing" the EEZ between Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots, they will also try to raise their own argument about the "EEZ of the occupied bases" , according to earlier reports.

The Areas of Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia (are two areas on the island of Cyprus under British rule as British Overseas Territory, governed as United Kingdom Sovereign Base Areas.) The bases were held by the British following the independence and transition of Cyprus from its Colony Crowning in an independent sovereign state.

The United Kingdom demanded and succeeded in the occupation of a part of Cyprus in the form of military bases due to the strategic position of Cyprus in the Mediterranean Sea for the benefit of British interests.

These bases form part of a UK network of military facilities on small or remote islands in the Mediterranean, the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean, and foreign countries with strategic geographic location. Other such bases are for example in Gibraltar and the Falklands.

The bases are divided into two sections, in the Western Area of ​​Sovereign Base Areas in Akrotiri, which includes the Episkopi Guard, and the Eastern Sovereign Base Area in Dhekelia, which includes St Nicholas Station.

Edited by GreekFireHawk, 10 March 2018 - 05:43 PM.

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10964 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:19 PM

Good evening Giannis 

Take a look at this and i have more to give you.

They are getting ready for a very ''hot incident.'' between Greece and Turkey

Erdogan is lunatic but this time he will have his answer although our politicians (with few exceptions) , the least i can say, traitors 

Οι ρίζες της εβραϊκής διαφθοράς και της αντι ελληνικής και της αντι-ρωσικής πολιτικής είναι βαθιά και ευρέως διαδεδομένες

This is why I fight corruption in America for so long and has almost cost me my life and family more than a few times.

Έχω ελάχιστες πληροφορίες εξαιτίας αυτού αλλά λαμβάνω λίγο.

At this time I DO NOT see the US backing turks - that is my information - however there may be pretense

I do what I can of course and I guarantee I am making a stink here and making a case for Greece and against turkey behind the scenes.

Jews are doing the opposite.

Χριστίνα να μη υποτιμάς τη δύναμη πνευματικη των αρχαίων - ζει 

All the best

#16 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10964 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:33 PM

EXTRAORDINARY NEWS

BTW, I am drafting some commentary on this at least for twitter and Pravda, maybe more. My tweets are picked up by other sites but more important is WHO and WHAT  will be reading them.

More to come.....

#17 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10964 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:36 PM

we all know Balkan and Aegean Sea was and is always the trigger point 

Most American Greeks will be supportive as will Russian Greeks but some are of course not to be trusted. Careful!

There's always Miltiades.

Tsk!

#18 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10964 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:50 PM

WE ARE ELLHNES and this is the time were we are not only going to be proud for our ancestors we are going to make proud are children

I am raising hell now. More to come...

WAR WITHIN NATO IMMINENT& MAY TRIGGER NUCLEAR WAR & WORLD WAR III. This plan of course backed by israel who needs a diversion to attack its neighboring states - another land grab in the Near East. Turkey has already shot down Russian planes and attacked American troops.. cont'd

DYAboMxX0AIQgaN.jpg

DYAb-r_WkAICnic.jpg
DYAckg6W0AA4MrO.jpg

#19 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10964 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:53 PM

our Homeland is our soul and anyone that who threatens Our country integrity will find us in front of him very dangerous and deadly. 

The world owes to the Greeks yes.

Read the tweets  in series

More

in Syria & turkish President Erdogan is a world class tyrant. Turkey=ISIS mercenaries. There isn't much the US or Russia can do to stop the madman Erdogan except protect the MOTHER OF ALL WESTERN CIVILIZATION - GREECE - STOP helping turkey & israel DO NOT commit matricide..cont'd

DYAeHA4W4AAXG2s.jpg

DYAedbpXcAAyR4z.jpg
DYAemIQWAAArKP9.jpg
DYAeyxrW4AAv_Cs.jpg

#20 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10964 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:58 PM

we all know Balkan and Aegean Sea was and is always the trigger point 

the world will see something they never expiriense before and it will be all over europe not just Greece. 

Regardless of their faith or non-faith, regardless of denomination or dogma, Christians in the world must unite as a matter of principle and snuff out the devil truks once and for all

Most agree CHRISTIANITY of today was preserved and recorded by Greeks in that ancient language. How about mathematics, medicine, the arts, philosophy, literature, physics, science and on and on?Socrates, Homer, Aristotle, Archimedes?Why let a bunch of turkeys destroy our roots?

DYAg42JXkAA3qXL.jpg

DYAhG5oX0AAq35h.jpg
DYAhe8tXcAA3RBD.jpg
DYAhs0JXUAABdrC.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Turkey, Greece, War

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru