7 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28975 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:19 AM

FBI to Judge: Dismiss lawsuit before the public learns details about the jihad attack in Texas

But-for the FBI’s undercover agent effectively having “green-lighted” the attack, and offered himself to go and facilitate it, would there have been a jihad attack in Garland, Texas? If not, then Plaintiff – a security guard – would not have been shot, and suffer emotional distress.

•  

The Judge could grant dismissal of the lawsuit. So it is pointless to ask about our alleged role in the jihad attack, says the Federal Bureau of Investigation in its own defense, through its mouthpiece, the Department of Justice.

But the FBI failed to state a court rule, statute or “good cause” to prevent all discovery, responds the Plaintiff.

This lawsuit’s allegations are detailed in a previous article on the Geller Report here.1

Arguments concern whether to immediately conduct discovery – interrogatories, requests to produce, depositions, etc. – concurrent with a pending Motion to Dismiss. The following are excerpts of the USA /

FBI’s Motion 2 and Memorandum [DM/pg];3 Plaintiff’s Response [PR/pg];4 and the USA / FBI’s Reply [DR/pg].5

USA / FBI’s Motion for Relief

The Motion seeks “to relieve the parties from the reporting requirements set forth in the Court’s order dated January 16, 2018…, to abstain from entering a scheduling order, and for a stay of discovery while the United States’ motion to dismiss … is pending.”

read more:https://freedomoutpo...d-attack-texas/

#2 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13532 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:21 PM

The courts have been at mercy of other powers since Lincoln overthrew Supreme Court when he forcibly overthrew Supreme Court Writs of Habeas Corpus.

And now a days, our wonderful peoples leaders have abolished the Writ of Habeas Corpus. 

So much for their pretence at honoring the Constitution or the People of America.

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28975 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:27 PM

The courts have been at mercy of other powers since Lincoln overthrew Supreme Court when he forcibly overthrew Supreme Court Writs of Habeas Corpus.
And now a days, our wonderful peoples leaders have abolished the Writ of Habeas Corpus. 
So much for their pretence at honoring the Constitution or the People of America.

Great point ivan, Habeas corpus, brought in against the will of the "elite" that were trying to keep the people enslaved...ever since it was made law they have been trying to disappear it....Habeas Corpus and the satanic Noahide laws cannot exist together....one has to go for the other to rule

Edited by Mario Milano, 09 March 2018 - 04:32 PM.

#4 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20984 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

Not quite, the CIA is the perp.
The FBI just takes the heat, and they can't rat the CIA.

#5 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20984 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:24 PM

Obama and Al Baghdadi were both CIA.
So is everyone on CNN. So the big criminal behind it all is the CIA.

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28975 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:01 AM

Obama and Al Baghdadi were both CIA.
So is everyone on CNN. So the big criminal behind it all is the CIA.

Yep and nearly half of the scum running as democrats at the next election are CIA

The CIA Democrats Want Your Vote
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=aKC51CZ6sKc

(Watch the video before jewtube disappear it)

Edited by Mario Milano, 11 March 2018 - 06:16 AM.

#7 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:48 PM

when nukes begin exploding you can know we are undergoing the greatest 'false flag' ever ......

wDaQhlL.png

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11242 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:26 PM

FBI to Judge: Dismiss lawsuit

Aren't the FBI a bunch of chicken shits? They sip chardonnay in between target practice at Quantico with their useless glocks.

I called out the one's that tried to entrap me a few years back. They shit in their pants and I'm an old guy. I am still looking for them and they are being hid.

Years ago I caught a couple Chicago cops dealing dope to kids - teens. I called them BOTH out and promised to tie one arm behind my back. They hid behind their badges and cried mommy. These punks tried to shoot me - another failed attempt

As I was told by other undercover "friends" they wouldn't come out and are cowards and there was a fist fight in the locker room with other cops as a matter of honor.

Sometime after that some democrat judges - mostly jews - tried to have me whacked.

You guys think this is fanatasy.? Think what you want - I lived it! 

It makes my blood boil! 

Edited by shaktiman, 11 March 2018 - 11:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru