Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Does Mi6 kill witnesses? Russian businessman and close associate of Boris Berezovsky found dead in Britain, lawyer says

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25157 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:54 PM

Russian businessman and close associate of Boris Berezovsky found dead in Britain, lawyer says
  •  

Breaking-News_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpF
13 MARCH 2018 • 2:47PM

Aclose associate of the late oligarch Boris Berezovsky has been found dead in Britain, it has been reported. 

Nikolai Glushkov, a former deputy director of Aeroflot, died at the age of 69, Russia's business FM radio station reported, citing his lawyer. 

The lawyer, Andrei Borovkov, did not mention a cause of death.

Mr Glushkov, a close ally of Mr Berezovsky, was twice charged with fraud in Russia.

Mr Berezovsky was once one of the most powerful businessmen in Russia and was instrumental in Vladimir Putin's rise to power in 1999. 

He later fell out with the Russian president and fled to London in 2000, where he became one of Mr Putin's most outspoken critics. 

TELEMMGLPICT000156591715_trans_NvBQzQNjv
Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky CREDIT: SANG TAN /AP

Mr Berezovsky was found hanged in his Berkshire home in 2013 in an apparent suicide.

Police said a post-mortem showed no sign of a violent struggle and an inquest recorded an open verdict.

https://www.telegrap...rezovsky-found/

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28142 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:45 PM

Gee MI6 busy killing ex Russans at the moment, Beroscum was an ex Jew thieving Russan oligarch that Putin chased out, any way so no great loss, actually it is a great awesome loss for humanity and hopefully .Khodorkovsky Is next...But let's listen to that wrinkled old creep May scream "Russia did it" and we have to go to war....oh and the retard jew fake stream media will be screaming like hyenas for war...war...war....They started 2 world wars previously exactly the same way

I wish we could ask David Kelly as well if MI6 kill witnesses, but we can't because MI6 murdered him as well...All Kelly wanted was a war not start in Iraq based on lies by the UK Government....

Edited by Mario Milano, 13 March 2018 - 04:07 PM.

#3 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13410 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:48 PM

My guess is that he died of alphabet disease, possibly cia.

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28142 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:54 PM

My guess is that he died of alphabet disease, possibly cia.

CIA/Mossad/MI6....it's all the same jew mafia shit

Edited by Mario Milano, 13 March 2018 - 04:54 PM.

#5 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13945 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:34 PM

Any Russian Oligarch living in Britain is under threat from the Reich,i heard a new take on the Chemical attack in Britain,must admit it never crossed my mind,was it a Ukrainian attack?

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39924 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:03 PM

Russian state TV warns 'traitors' of the dangers of living in Britain

https://engforum.pra...ing-in-britain/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru