Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Why we donít respect the West anymore (MUST READ!)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25150 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:07 PM

8084 Views March 19, 2018 77 Comments

by Margarita Simonyan, editor-in-chief of RT TV channel and MIA “Russia today”

translated by Scott

source: https://ria.ru/analy...1516767644.html

Essentially, the West should be horrified not because 76% of Russians voted for Putin, but because this elections have demonstrated that 95% of Russia’s population supports conservative-patriotic, communist and nationalist ideas. That means that liberal ideas are barely surviving among measly 5% of population.

And that’s your fault, my Western friends. It was you who pushed us into “Russians never surrender” mode.

I’ve been telling you for a long time to find normal advisers on Russia. Sack all those parasites. With their short-sighted sanctions, heartless humiliation of our athletes (including athletes with disabilities ), with their “skripals” and ostentatious disregard of the most basic liberal values, like a presumption of innocence, that they manage to hypocritically combined with forcible imposition of ultra-liberal ideas in their own countries, their epileptic mass hysteria, causing in a healthy person a sigh of relief that he lives  in Russia, and not in Hollywood, with their post-electoral mess in the United States, in Germany, and in the Brexit-zone; with their attacks on RT, which they cannot forgive for taking advantage of the freedom of speech and showing to the world how to use it, and it turned out that the freedom of speech never was intended to be used for good, but was invented as an object of beauty, like some sort of crystal mop that shines from afar, but is not suitable to clean your stables, with all your injustice and cruelty, inquisitorial hypocrisy and lies you forced us to stop respecting you. You and your so called “values.”

We don’t want to live like you live, anymore. For fifty years, secretly and openly, we wanted to live like you, but not any longer.

We have no more respect for you, and for those amongst us that you support, and for all those people who support you. That’s how this 5% came to be.

For that you only have yourself to blame. And also your Western politicians and analysts, newsmakers and scouts.

Our people are capable to forgive a lot. But we don’t forgive arrogance, and no normal nation would.

Your only remaining Empire would be wise to learn history of its allies, all of them are former empires. To learn the ways they lost  their empires. Only because of their arrogance.

White man’s burden, my ass (in English in the original text – trans.)

But the only Empire, you have left, ignores history, it doesn’t teach it and refuses to learn it,  meaning that it all will end the way it always does, in such cases.

In meantime, you’ve pushed us to rally around your enemy. Immediately, after you declared him an enemy, we united around him.

Before, he was just our President, who could be reelected. Now, he has become our Leader. We won’t let you change this.  And it was you, who created this situation.

It was you who imposed an opposition between patriotism and liberalism. Although, they shouldn’t be mutually exclusive notions. This false dilemma, created by you, made us to chose patriotism.

Even though, many of us are really liberals, myself included.

Get cleaned up, now. You don’t have much time left.

http://thesaker.is/w...more-must-read/

#2 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:36 PM

Communist are much like liberals and they didn't do so well in the vote.Being nationalist is the way to go.Being proud of your country if it does good is not wrong.But if it does wrong you should say it.I am glad Russia is finding it's own way in the world .Hollywood is not my definition  of america .It is the jews that put this out and many brain dead sign on to it.I don't .Russia is not yet free of the rats and we took many on here.Russia should have a better understanding of our problem.

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39817 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:45 PM

95% of Russias population supports conservative-patriotic, communist and nationalist ideas. That means that liberal ideas are barely surviving among measly 5% of population.

Whoa... What ?!

By definition communism is internationalist, not nationalist.

The evil communist JEW-bolsheviks who conquered Russia forced
on Russia's Christian population all the evil liberal abominations
commie leftists have forced on the West... destruction of the family
via radical women's lib, liberal divorce, abortion, homosexuality, etc.

While Putin glorifies commie JEW-bolshevik victory every May 9...
abortion, sodomites and JEWS are still destroying Russian society.

Edited by Atossa, 20 March 2018 - 07:48 PM.

#4 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25150 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:47 PM

Margo said: "I’ve been telling you for a long time to find normal advisers on Russia."

I'll add her: - Replace the so-called "grantees" in Russia. For your money, for the money of your taxpayers, they tell you only what you want to hear.

#5 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33201 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:58 PM

Putin is as liberal as Russia wants, and there is no other guy to represent Russia, so the US gov't and its media may as well end their anti-Russia attitude and start acting in a more practical way.  Trump has "old school" people still working in critical intel agencies and Pentagon who can't find a good word to say about Russia.  Those guys either need to find a new job elsewhere or start learning about modern Russia.  It's not the USSR anymore, and the country is no more corrupt than any US ally or America itself.  We all have our problems.

#6 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:11 AM

Americas commity of clowns should shut up about how other countries are run since we are no example of how a country should run .And it is none of our business.Time to bring our war bastards home and stay inside our own borders.In my opinion .

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39817 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:46 AM

Whoa... What ?!

By definition communism is internationalist, not nationalist.

The evil communist JEW-bolsheviks who conquered Russia forced
on Russia's Christian population all the evil liberal abominations
commie leftists have forced on the West... destruction of the family
via radical women's lib, liberal divorce, abortion, homosexuality, etc.

While Putin glorifies commie JEW-bolshevik victory every May 9...
abortion, sodomites and JEWS are still destroying Russian society.

Another "red badge of courage" for posting the TRUTH !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru