#1 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:28 PM

Aubrey-ODay-Photos.jpg

Trump lawyer Michael Cohen blocked 2013 magazine story on Donald Trump Jr.’s affair with Aubrey O’Day!

On March 15, 2018, Trump Jr. and Vanessa trump announced that the couple had separated and that she had filed for divorce!

What a dysfunctional family? But they both (father and son) have a good taste in women...gotta give them that!!! Too bad they have low morals..

Feel sorry for Melania. She seems very nice and courteous. 

#2 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1156 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:31 PM

Just like the Kennedy dogs ,and Clintons ,and Bush .

#3 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:38 PM

All BIG time Christians...for show! Somehow they never heard or missed the part about 7 deadly sins!

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:57 PM

The real problem is what did Trump get up to on Epsteins island, and do Mossad have black mailable videos hence why the Jews have him on a leash and he does what ever they demand from him, even start WW3

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:34 PM

I think there is something a lot more sicker than the Orange ape and just whores.....

donald-trump-ivanka-trump-hug-105b10eb-1

donald-ivanka-creepy.png

lap-dance.jpg

3239164397a9b34c07a0671f79dc0be8.jpg

Edited by Mario Milano, 16 April 2018 - 01:38 PM.

#6 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:39 PM

O yeah! Epstein Island. Underage prostitution....boys and girls. Sick and perverted bastards! Old, rich and powerful, swimming in a pool full of money, realizing that their end is nearing, believing if they have sex with a virgin that that somehow is going to bring their youth and vitality back!!! Sick and desperate people! I normally don't wish anybody any misfortune but I hope that they all die in agony!!!

#7 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29668 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:44 PM

O yeah! Epstein Island. Underage prostitution....boys and girls. Sick and perverted bastards! Old, rich and powerful, swimming in a pool full of money, realizing that their end is nearing, believing if they have sex with a virgin that that somehow is going to bring their youth and vitality back!!! Sick and desperate people! I normally don't wish anybody any misfortune but I hope that they all die in agony!!!

Yep agree with you, but that sick shit they do is so they sell the soul to the devil (the Jew) there is no return back to normality after that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru