Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Netanyahu to be Putin's Guest at Red Army Military Parade on May 9th !!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#21 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:44 PM

I was on RT's page, and they had a box in upper right hand corner claiming that the parade was live.
So I watched it for a while. Maybe is Russia trick?

Rehearsal.

#22 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:46 PM

This evil antichrist Edomite-JEW-bolshevik red army victory parade defines Putin and Russia.

So be it... Putin = Gog.

#23 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:24 PM

This topic news has come amid other [personal] signs that something HUGE may be incoming.

#24 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:58 PM

Putin's "Russian" Defense Minister, Shoigu, is a half-asian half-jew buddhist mongrel abomination.
At a previous antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik red army parade, Shoigu mocked the sign of the cross.

" The Yars ICBM motorized parade column conducted an annual march from the city of Teykovo to Alabino, Moscow region, to prepare for the Victory Day Military Parade 2018. The 400km route ran through the M7 federal highway and Moscow Automobile Ring Road. Before the march, the Yars parade crews underwent special driving training. The personnel and military hardware of the Teykovo SMF formation have taken part in military parades in Red Square since 2008. "

Netanyahu Goes to Moscow For Putins Spectacular Victory Parade

May 6, 2018

The annual Victory Day parade marks the anniversary of the Soviet Union's victory over Nazi Germany.

Late April, the Patriot Park of the Russian Armed Forces hosted the Russian Defence Ministry Board session chaired by the head of the Russian military department General of the Army Sergei Shoigu.

The session participants discussed issues of preparation for the Military Parade in the Red Square devoted to the Victory Day as well as for the Army 2018 International Military-Technical Forum.

The Minister of Defence of the Russian Federation General of the Army Sergei Shoigu had a meeting with the Prime Minister of the State of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem.. Netanyahu is on the invited list.

"The Russian Defence Ministry is holding the Army 2018 Forum. The Forum has become the largest world exposition of armament and military hardware, and an area for open and constructive dialogue between the Armed Forces and civilian society," noted Sergei Shoigu.

More than 700,000 people visited the Army Forum last year.

According to the Defence Minister, 128 foreign delegations have already received invitations to participate in the Forum this year. Preliminary assessment shows the more than 1,500 companies demonstrating more than 20,000 pieces of productions are to take part in the Forum.

The new heavy intercontinental ballistic missile underwent an ejection test at the Plesetsk state test cosmodrome.

Of note is that Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu will make a working visit to Moscow on May 9. He has been invited to attend a military parade marking the 73rd anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War.

Mr Netanyahu will also hold talks with President Vladimir Putin.

About 150 scientific and business events will take place during the Forum. The National Security Week will also take action in course of the Forum 2018. Thirteen expositions will be deployed there.

About a million people are expected to visit the Patriot Park these dates.

Turning to the second issue of the agenda, the Defence Minister stated that more than 13,000 people, 159 pieces of military hardware, and 75 aircraft were to be involved in the Military Parade devoted to the 73rd anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War in the Red Square.

The mechanized column will include tank support combat vehicles, multidimensional robotic complexes, newest air defence missile systems, etc.

Su-30SM aircraft.

Su-57, Su-30SM, and MiG-29SMT will fly over the capital for the first time.

Companies of the defence industry complex have introduced 23 BMP-3 IFVs, supply vessel Elbrus (project 23120), two rescue motor boats, 17 aircraft of different type and purpose.

Moreover, eight Su-34 and 25 helicopters were introduced ahead of the schedule.

According to the Defence Minister, some newest samples of hardware will be demonstrated for the time during the military parade in Moscow devoted to the 73th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War.

The samples include tank combat support vehicle, Su-57 aircraft, Uran-9 combat multifunctional robotic complex, and Korsar short-range unmanned aerial vehicles.

The mechanized column will consist of more than 190 prospective pieces of hardware.

Development of infrastructure of nuclear deterrence forces is the priority direction.

Therefore, more than 770 buildings and constructions are to be put on service for the Strategic Missile Forces.

Deputy Defence Minister Yuri Borisov sqid that land Forces and Airborne troops have received 25 new and 96 repaired pieces of armored hardware, 125 Ural automobiles, 50 pieces of communication equipment, 16 missiles for missile systems, more than 4,000 parachute systems, and 155 UAVs.

The Deputy Defence Minister paid special attention to hardware involved in the military parade in Moscow. According to him, S-400 systems, Iskander and Yars missile systems, Armata, Bumerang, and Kurganets tanks and armored vehicles are participating in the event.

The Russian Aerospace Forces have received 20 new and four repaired planes, 30 new and three repaired helicopters, three radar stations, and more than 4,000 air bombs.

The Russian Navy has received strategic submarine Tula, three ships and supply vessels, 2 helicopters, and 46 Kalibr cruise missiles.

The Strategic Missile Forces continue receiving modern and new armament and military hardware.

On March 28, the Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile was tested at the Plesetsk range.

Moreover, military parades will take place in 28 cities and towns of Russia. Over 55,000 people, 1,200 pieces of hardware, and about 150 aircraft will be involved."

https://www.sofmag.c...victory-parade/

Edited by Atossa, 06 May 2018 - 07:00 PM.

#25 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:08 PM

I assume that Putin's other "partner", Iran, is not invited
to Putin's antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik love-fest.

Below is from Putin's pals at Debka:

Moscow has concluded that a military clash between Israel and Iran is inevitable.

Putin asked Netanyahu for an unambiguous promise that, if warfare erupts with Iran,
Israel forces will not harm a single Russian soldier or weapons system.

https://www.debka.co...-iranian-clash/

#26 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:49 PM

About a million people are expected to visit the Patriot Park these dates.

https://www.sofmag.c...victory-parade/

I first posted about this here when it was first introduced.

Putin's Edomite-jew-bolshevik military Disneyland has military
re-enactments so young Russians can also share the red army joy
of fighting against Hitler's ANTI-jew-bolshevik "Nazis."

Tue 16 Jun 2015

Vladimir Putin opens Russian 'military Disneyland' Patriot Park

https://www.theguard...nd-patriot-park

Replica Reichstag stormed at Russian 'military Disneyland'

Defence minister among 5,000 spectators at Patriot Park for re-enactment of Red Armys capture of Berlin landmark in 1945

https://www.theguard...nd-patriot-park

Edited by Atossa, 06 May 2018 - 07:50 PM.

#27 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:09 PM

WOW !!

I've hit the jackpot of 'red badges of courage' on this timely topic !!

#28 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:23 PM

One big demented den of Edomite-jew-bolshevik vipers.

Netanyahu meets with Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu in Jerusalem

10/17/2017

" Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, this morning (Tuesday, 17 October 2017), in Jerusalem, met with Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu; Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman also attended the meeting.

The meeting mostly dealt with Iran's attempt to establish itself militarily in Syria. Prime Minister Netanyahu told Russian Defense Minister Shoigu, "Iran needs to understand that Israel will not allow this."

http://mfa.gov.il/MF...tober-2017.aspx

Bibi Goes to Moscow For Putin's antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik love-fest

" TEL AVIV, May 6./TASS/. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed on Sunday that he will attend Moscow's Victory Day Parade on May 9.

"On Wednesday, I will meet in Moscow with Russian President Vladimir Putin and will attend the parade devoted to victory over Nazi Germany," the prime minister told a government session. "

http://tass.com/world/1003027

#29 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:45 AM

Interesting to note that they all seem to be of the same standard height and size. Never seen that in a squad of soldiers before

( That is in reference to the Chinese parade video on the first page )

Edited by Traveler, 07 May 2018 - 03:47 AM.

#30 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:51 AM

Meanwhile... another Edomite-jew strike against Iran in Syria may be in the works.

Iran planning to launch a barrage of missiles...

May 6, 2018

"Military analyst Roni Daniel said the intelligence suggested Iran would use Shiite militias already deployed in Syria, along with experts from Hezbollah.

Iran is preparing a barrage of missiles to launch against Israeli military positions from Syrian territory, Hebrew media reported Sunday, citing defense officials.

Iran plans to avenge alleged Israeli strikes on its bases in Syria, Ma'ariv defense analyst Alon Ben David said, by targeting military targets in northern Israel."

more at link

https://www.jpost.co...t-Israel-553644

Edited by Atossa, 07 May 2018 - 03:52 AM.

#31 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:03 AM

Atossa has no credibility just lies and bluster.

You failed your bible test on my post moronic fool Atossa, everyone saw it

Now more pretense with your schizo psycho multiple personality disorder and veiled ANTI RUSSIAN, ANTI PUTIN AND ANTI CHRISTIAN GARBAGE POSTS

You're found out Atossa.

A real Russian site would never let you get away with your subversion.

Just think if I take this any farther.

Your credibility is now zilch

Now you're "warned"

#32 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:13 AM

shaktiman is a troll who has been trying to divert my attention to his topic.
When that didn't work, now he shows up here to try to trash my topic.

#33 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:15 AM

Where are you atossa?

Hiding or crying "mommy, mommy, dat bad Shaktiman gave me an owee in my brainless ego"

#34 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:18 AM

shaktiman is a troll 

You are. 

Look at my posts and yours. You're the schizo troll monkey.

All veiled anti Christ, anti Putin anto Russian out of your garbage mouth punk.

All all you do is lie incessantly and thus proven you are a jew boy troll

Your gig is up and so is israel

#35 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:21 AM

Go ahead an trash more of everyone else's posts, the few that are left.

Plenty are gone and I came here in good faith to find your jew scum ranting and lies piled up one on the other. Atossa? LMAO!

Do what you need but know this - when you have no respect for others you get no respect.

You failed the biblical test question in front of everyone.

Go home to tel aviv troll

#36 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:25 AM

May 7...

I remember when I was starry-eyed in 2000... hoping Putin would be my hero.
I still have a copy of Putin's inauguration that a friend of mine set to the
theme song from the movie, "Hunt for Red October." I always thought it ironic
that in the movie the villain's name was Putin [his music score, "Putin's Demise".]

How prophetic all that seems now.

Hymn to Red October

Cold, hard, empty.
Light that has left me,
How could I know that you would die?

Farewell again, our dear land.
So hard for us to imagine that it's real, and not a dream.
Motherland, native home,
Farewell, our Motherland.

Let's go; the sea is waiting for us.
The vastness of the sea is calling to us, and the tides!

Hail to our fathers and forefathers.
We are faithful to the covenant made with the past.
Now nothing can stop
Our Motherland's victorious march.

Sail on fearlessly,
Pride of the Northern Seas.
Hope of the Revolution, you are the burst of faith of the people.

In October, in October,
We report our victories to you, our Revolution.
And to the heritage left by you for us

Edited by Atossa, 07 May 2018 - 04:40 AM.

#37 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:58 AM

the reign of a tsar

You heard it here first from me... I meant it as a compliment...
but Christian Russia's glorious title, Tsar, rings hollow now.

Putin set to be inaugurated for fourth term as president of Russia

7 May 2018

" Vladimir Putin is due to be sworn in for a fourth term as president of Russia on Monday after winning the election in March.

He has been in power for 18 years, whether as president or prime minister, and opponents have likened his tenure to the reign of a tsar, or emperor. "

http://www.bbc.com/n...europe-44024184

#38 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19827 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:27 AM

the reign of a tsar

You heard it here first from me... I meant it as a compliment...
but Christian Russia's glorious title, Tsar, rings hollow now.

Putin set to be inaugurated for fourth term as president of Russia

7 May 2018

" Vladimir Putin is due to be sworn in for a fourth term as president of Russia on Monday after winning the election in March.

He has been in power for 18 years, whether as president or prime minister, and opponents have likened his tenure to the reign of a tsar, or emperor. "

http://www.bbc.com/n...europe-44024184

BBC LMAO

#39 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13942 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:54 AM

BBC LMAO

I have stopped watching anything on the BBC about Russia,i know whats coming before it happens,its part of the Deep state.

#40 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19827 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:16 PM

I'm told that today they blamed Russia for the hot temperatures in UK, I kid you not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru