#1 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:54 PM

God Argues With Shaktiman

SHAKTIMAN'S THEME SONG

No one can win an argument with God, whatever God is. I know, science tells us this, atheists say that they have superior reason to show there is no God, Christian philosophers use reason with "Ontological Proofs" to prove there is a God, but they're all for naught because we all wind up the same; "Food for Worms". 

sound-of-heaven.jpg?w=463

So "Keep The Faith Baby" is the usual solution to our inability to use reason in this Higher Domain. There is the caveat that Jesus gave humanity and the most understandable definition when He said, "God is Light, God is Love, God is Spirit". This most of us comprehend.

But to argue with the indefinable? To have an out and out debate with the Creator and Creative Principle? Why that just falls short of Blasphemy and Hubris. When things go wrong, come on, who do we blame down deep? 

But what could the argument with Shaktiman be about? Shaktiman as a rule tries to respect everyone's religious views on God, notwithstanding his vitriol on many religious politics, but religious views all have truths as do atheists who just won't stop trying to disprove what they fail to define. "God haters" use such unreasonable reason as "I don't see it, therefore it's not there." 

But saying there is a God because I read it in a book is not so good either. On the other hand, actually seeing God would surely help. Is "Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall SEE God" true or false?

b338089809d016cc642cdecc347fc83a.jpg

But how then does God speak in an argument with any of us? 

Many evangelicals, right or wrong, expect God to have a very deep masculine voice that thunders and spits out lightening. Maybe so. Hindus say "All this is God" and that God is beyond Gender. Thus one could call God Mother. 

enlightenment.jpg

In the process of the argument on whether God IS everyone tries to murder each other and kill each other's children, all in the name of God of course. So the Buddha Gautama said in a sermon; "I'm not saying there is a God and I'm not saying there isn't a God. All that is not in the best interest of humanity".

1356256893390-270x360.gif

And then the Jews. They take the matzoh. They claim they are the only ones chosen of God, but jews as well fail to define God except for saying God is the property of israel. Maybe they ate too many matzohs?

But now Shaktiman has really gone bonkers. The Vedas and Tantras say language is just part of a Universal Sound (Sabda), that is the essence of Sound in the Universe, the things physicists struggle with. 

In all due respect, some yogis lay out sound and language very nicely by giving the human beast a "trinity of Sound": lettered sound (Matrika, which is making words that we read as sound and language), basic unlettered sound, (dhvani, as the blast of a trumpet, a dog's bark, the sound of wind, etc.), and Unlettered Sound in God's Domain (Dhvani, music beyond the human sounds of instruments, ideas that manifest from nowhere, meaning behind words, Quasars, etc.).  Such sound and language is far beyond  the Tower of Babel.

sun-near-quasar-46303-2560x1600.jpg

So the argument came out of nowhere, and God says to the Beast Shaktiman: "No, you use it for your theme song."

Shaktiman says: "No Lord, I am not worthy, being the Beast that I am, You have it as Your own Heralding Sound."

Keeping in mind not to make the same error as Peter when he did not allow the Lord to wash his feet, I shut up. A good move is when we hear God speak is to shut up. 

The Lord said: "No, you take it for your theme song."

I certainly do not want competition with God, like a few I've known want in this life, it's the stuff Satan is made of. "No, You have it Lord', I countered.

I heard the Lord through another dimension and the voice was louder than thunder and more vibratory. The Lord argued; "No, you have it."

This went on and on and back and forth much like a Buddhist Monk would do in teaching an initiate the meaning of selflessness.

It went on for days and I thought and thought. God was of course watching and listening to the dilemma I was placed into. And neither the FBI, CIA, nor NSA can put it over on God. He knows All, He sees All, He hears All and He can teach All.

The final decision was based on: "Well if the Lord wants me to have it, I better listen to His Sound and His Will."

god-said-let-there-be-light-header.jpg

So without further ado and at the risk of some on this Forum accusing me once again of thinking I have Light emanating from all of my orifices, which I do by the way, here it is. 

BTW, Mrs. Shaktiman got one too later. How about you? It's about listening to the essence of sound and the language of it. It is sound speaking to you from a higher domain and the boundary of our own. Do y'all understand  the language of the song  beyond simply musical notes and instruments; Dhvani!   

Shaktiman's Theme Song

A Promenade Back in Time

With Shaktiman
And 
Benny Good Man

OK, I'll have it!

Regards

#2 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 03:09 PM

LOL. Maybe God gave it back to you because he really didn't want it anyway. I have a feeling the angelic host may be one up on this one. :creasup: :lafn:

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 03:33 PM

Maybe God gave it back to you because he really didn't want it anyway.

So who here then is "in tune" with "God"?

Doesn't seem that God wants or has the human needs some attribute to Him and then use as a veiled criticism.

But what does one  expect when Light emanates from another's orifices?

It all comes out in the end as well..

:clap:  :lafn:

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 03:53 PM

Reading the multi-strata and manifold issues prevalent on our daily discussions here we should all take notice that cyber-schizophrenia as a multiple personality disorder is alive and well on the Forum.

Now get mad! 

l_197936_110813_updates.jpg

Yikes! What a bunch of grouches.

#5 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1159 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:06 PM

That hit the spot, a philosophical musing on the most rock-solid-tough and yet delicately-fragile entity many call God.

IMO, the only way to know of God's omnipotent, omnipresent, omniessent being/existence is through a personal relationship that's found/sustained from within one's self. Everything outwardly (out-worldly) serves to verify and/or temper that internal relationship.

A relationship with God is so absolute, constant and subtle that even the most glaringly obvious detrimental or perhaps even deadly situations will manifest if one chooses to not listen to God's missives/warnings.

We can stare at each other all day long, and verify God's Creation, but to verify/know of the One God's existence is to STFU and listen to God's voice within.

Well, if one is arguing...

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:24 PM

God Argues With Shaktiman

Why would God bother.

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:39 PM

IMO, the only way to know of God's omnipotent, omnipresent, omniessent being/existence is through a personal relationship that's found/sustained from within one's self. Everything outwardly (out-worldly) serves to verify and/or temper that internal relationship.

Pretty damn good comment Vanka.

Glad to see you have it in you.

Regards

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:41 PM

Why would God bother.

Why not?

The Lord was most likely "bothered" when He made you.

#9 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1159 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:43 PM

God's loving grace transcends all mind-derived realities. God bothers because God cares.

Who would reject their child because they were not yet fully aware and/or are striving for greater understanding of that which is so thoroughly hidden and at the same time, so blatantly obvious? Thinking will always cloud the issue...

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:48 PM

The Lord was most likely "bothered" when He made you.

God made me unique for a special mission.

God dictates. I obey. No argument.

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:48 PM

God bothers because God cares.

True. How about us? Religious fanatics claim that we are made in God's image. May be in some way, but as to the human physical presence, man makes God in his image.

How wasteful of our time.

Who would reject their child because they were not yet fully aware and/or are striving for greater understanding of that which is so thoroughly hidden and at the same time, so blatantly obvious? Thinking will always cloud the issue...

America has and does to this very day,

Regards

#12 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:57 PM

God made me unique for a special mission.

Baiting again Atossa?

You'll never get to the fish with your stupid schizo bait.

One may argue everyone's on a mission from and for God but experience shows not all are created equal. That is delusional egalitarianism

Such jealousy Atossa! You must have caught the Pharisaic Virus, Edomite Envy.

#13 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1159 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:08 PM

True. How about us? Religious fanatics claim that we are made in God's image. May be in some way, but as to the human physical presence, man makes God in his image.

How wasteful of our time.

America has and does to this very day,

Regards

It's the 'which came first, the chicken or the egg' argument, where one had to be before the other could be. You can't have an egg without a chicken, BUT you can't have a chicken without an egg neither. God is man because man is God and hence the image we are created in.

Tangent: if God expresses, through physical manifestations called humans, the life-force with a conscious mind and our planet Earth is actually a Starship... why then do humans 'bomb' their own starship? In that same vain, is the reason america rejects their own children.

It's been said many times and in many ways that: "All the Love and Caring has gone out of the world."

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:33 PM

It's the 'which came first, the chicken or the egg' argument, where one had to be before the other could be. You can't have an egg without a chicken, BUT you can't have a chicken without an egg neither.

Fascinating that you note that. 

There is a far more poignant similar issue in mathematics "Russell's Paradox" that in part attacks the failure of human logic itself. It led to many outcomes in mathematics both in the Russian School and the American-Western European School.

I have in my notes on what I consider the best definitive answer based on the incompleteness of Russell's caveat on predicates and other partial solutions. It immediately applies to the chicken and egg conundrum.

It's a good 'un.

But in the case of God and man, remembering our lack of ability to fully define the former and even poor judgment to define ourselves, we must always exercise caution or like Atossa wind up in the Sodomite Psycho ward.

Good job Vanka.

Regards,

#15 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:17 PM

You must have caught the Pharisaic Virus, Edomite Envy.

You and your evil twin, FAKE "Ivan88", need to get it straight.

Not all Pharisees were Edomite-jews.

Paul was a Pharisee [Acts 23:6.]

Jesus said unless your righteousness exceeds the Scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven [Matthew 5:20.]

Speaking of Acts 23:6... I find it interesting the neither you nor your evil twin, FAKE "Ivan88", ever have a bad word to say against the Sadducees, who were the rich materialistic elite [which probably attracted most of the Edomite-jew ruling elite] who denied the resurrection of the dead, thereby denying immortality itself. [That would also have attracted the Edomite-jews because the Edomites were basically atheists.]

Edited by Atossa, 06 May 2018 - 06:30 PM.

#16 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:42 PM

you nor your evil twin, FAKE "Ivan88", ever have a bad word to say against the Sadducees

There you go again Atossa mixing a few truths in with some goofy baloney. 

Every time you spew your mouth diarrhea it comes out bullshit pie.

So now put your money where your mouth is because when I ask you these questions that you can't look up on line you come up fumbling the ball.

"What ever happened to the Sadducees? They all but disappeared after the crucifixion from almost all references."

So tell us Oh Messenger of God as you call yourself, and answer the question ."What ever happened to the Sadducees?"

Your honor is at stake.

You won't. Just more mouth droppings I'll bet.

#17 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:06 PM

There you go again Atossa mixing a few truths in with some goofy baloney.

Every time you spew your mouth diarrhea it comes out bullshit pie.

So now put your money where your mouth is because when I ask you these questions that you can't look up on line you come up fumbling the ball.

"What ever happened to the Sadducees? They all but disappeared after the crucifixion from almost all references."

So tell us Oh Messenger of God as you call yourself, and answer the question ."What ever happened to the Sadducees?"

Your honor is at stake.

You won't. Just more mouth droppings I'll bet.

As I said... Saul/Paul was an Israelite Pharisee who became a Christian.

I've posted it here many times.

True Israelites became Christians [just as Jesus said they would]
first in Judea, then in the gentile diaspora where the vast majority
of all 12 tribes of Aryan Israel lived [see James 1:1.] This left
only the evil antichrist Edomite-jews who carry [which they do
to this day] the title, "jew"... which fulfills Isaiah 65:15 prophecy
that says:

You shall leave your name to my chosen for a curse,
and the Lord GOD will put you to death,
but His servants He will call by another name

Israelites were first called Christians in Acts 11:26.

Edited by Atossa, 06 May 2018 - 08:21 PM.

#18 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:21 PM

As I said... Paul was a Pharisee.
I've posted it here many times.

Atossa's Blah blah blah again.

The question is: "What ever happened to the Sadducees?"

It is a specific question and requires a specific answer that a REAL messenger of God could answer and tell us why?

I give cites when I write and back up with facts and evidence. Opinions and analyses are so duly noted.

But you are not on point let alone specific when you answer,:

"which fulfills Isaiah 65:15 prophecy

that says:
You shall leave your name to my chosen for a curse, 
and the Lord GOD will put you to death, 
but His servants He will call by another name

Yes, there are correct things in your answer but you fail to answer my question with specificity so you are.

WRONG Atossa.

You need to go back to "God Messenger School" and study some more.

Say a few "baruchs" while you're there.

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:28 PM

Hello... remember 70AD ??

Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the temple.

There was no longer a Sanhedrin.

The Edomite-jew Herod dynasty bit the dust by the end of the first century.

Israelites became Christians first in Judea... then in the Aryan Israel diaspora.

Edomite-jews were either killed or expelled [many of them already lived throughout the Roman empire.]

Edited by Atossa, 06 May 2018 - 08:31 PM.

#20 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:49 PM

shaktiman needs to conjure up his evil twin FAKE "Ivan88"...
at least he seems to understand that the Edomite-jews who
now [again] maliciously occupy God's ancient holy land
have returned to rebuild Herod's Edomite-jew ruins [Malachi 1:4.]

This is the continuation of a 70 year pattern that began
in the OT, continued in the NT, and we are again at that
fateful year 70 now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru