• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:04 PM

You need to go back to "God Messenger School" and study some more.

Obviously you don't understand the concept of being God's messenger.

#22 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1159 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:10 PM

Fascinating that you note that. 

There is a far more poignant similar issue in mathematics "Russell's Paradox" that in part attacks the failure of human logic itself. It led to many outcomes in mathematics both in the Russian School and the American-Western European School.

I have in my notes on what I consider the best definitive answer based on the incompleteness of Russell's caveat on predicates and other partial solutions. It immediately applies to the chicken and egg conundrum.

It's a good 'un.

But in the case of God and man, remembering our lack of ability to fully define the former and even poor judgment to define ourselves, we must always exercise caution or like Atossa wind up in the Sodomite Psycho ward.

Good job Vanka.

Regards,

I solved the man & God problem with this understanding: Mankind and their hands is an extension of God's creativity, or simply an extension of God.

Mankind's judgement is so sorely lacking because we don't take the time to just quietly listen. When we take the time to listen to God, any poor judgement falls to the wayside.

And on a side note: when one doubles the dimensions of a two dimensional plane, the surface area increases by a factor of 4.

A one inch square area is exactly 1 sq. inch and when that is doubled to two square inches, the surface area figures to be exactly 4 sq. inch... I'm just saying that the same applies to minds, when two minds comes together, the end result equates by a factor of 4. One mind = one plane of thought and two minds = 4 planes of thought. And when the two minds decide to cube that by including God, the plane of thought becomes infinitely cubed... without limits.

How do 'we' STFU long enough to ensure that God's thoughts are incorporated into our own? Well, it ain't easy, but it's well worth the effort.

My theory is that mankind will evolve in unimaginable ways, if we can just be still and listen long enough to make better decisions, or only the most correct decisions, as we work to better our lives, and all that supports life.

#23 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 10:05 PM

Hello... remember 70AD ??

How many times do I need to remind the self-appointed Messenger of God Atossa what the question is:

Your answer is still wrong until you answer the specific question with a specific answer.

The question is once again: "What ever happened to the Sadducees?"

Your Hebrew israeli god must be a moron if he appointed a moron like you messenger Atossa,

So you don't know, do you?

#24 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 10:08 PM

shaktiman needs to conjure up his evil twin FAKE "Ivan88"...
at least he seems to understand that the Edomite-jews who 
now [again] maliciously occupy God's ancient holy land 
have returned to rebuild Herod's Edomite-jew ruins [Malachi 1:4.]

Until you answer the specific question, "What ever happened to the Sadducees?", instead of lying and making an ass of yourself Atossa it is not Malachi you are quoting but Malaka.

#25 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 10:14 PM

I solved the man & God problem with this understanding: Mankind and their hands is an extension of God's creativity, or simply an extension of God.

Mankind's judgement is so sorely lacking because we don't take the time to just quietly listen. When we take the time to listen to God, any poor judgement falls to the wayside.

I respect that view.

BTW your math is just fine but careful with the infinite - it gets every mathematician into deep doo-doo.

mankind will evolve in unimaginable ways

I hope so Vanka, and it would be so beyond our current imagination,  but we both know the jury is still out.

Best regards

#26 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 10:27 PM

The question is once again: "What ever happened to the Sadducees?"

Your Hebrew israeli god must be a moron if he appointed a moron like you messenger Atossa,

I have already answered your question repeatedly here.

Perhaps my answers are too long and in-depth for you to understand.

So I will make it simple for the simple-minded... they ceased to exist.

It's obvious you don't understand the concept of being God's messenger.

Nor do you understand the concept of having the proper fear of God.

#27 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 10:34 PM

I have already answered your question repeatedly here. 

Bad enough you're an egoistical lying sack of shit Atossa, the schizo psycho but YOU NEVER ANSWERED THE SPECIFIC QUESTION ""What ever happened to the Sadducees?"

Therefore you've been outed as a fraud.

Your scam was simply to do the bidding of the corrupt jewish state of israel. troll Atossa.

Your answer "they ceased to exist." is pure hyperbole and parsing words by re-framing the question but it is still WRONG!

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance.

You are through here. Go get another fake name.

#28 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:00 PM

Like Putin, shaktiman seems intent on bringing the wrath of God down on him.

All in God's time.

#29 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:16 PM

Like Putin, shaktiman seems intent on bringing the wrath of God down on him.

You were wrong and failed to answer a simple biblical question Atossa; ""What ever happened to the Sadducees?"

Now you not only threaten Shaktiman but also President Putin with your demonic god of Atossa.

Go back to your israeli pals Atossa and stay out of Russia and the America

#30 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40607 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:35 PM

shaktiman probably never heard the term, Sadducee, until I mentioned it
on this topic... and now he is obsessed with it.

As for Putin, he is the most damning witness against himself.

Netanyahu to be Putin's Guest at Red Army Military Parade on May 9th !!!!

https://engforum.pra...ade-on-may-9th/

#31 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1159 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:44 PM

I respect that view.

BTW your math is just fine but careful with the infinite - it gets every mathematician into deep doo-doo.

I hope so Vanka, and it would be so beyond our current imagination,  but we both know the jury is still out.

Best regards

I suppose that, someday someone will get something right and it'll be a miracle when that day comes, and I believe in miracles. An infinite interjected into the equation, is what a miracle makes... philosophically speaking. I look at most things in abstract as it makes things a bit easier to deal with. There is no single word to describe the direction (fate) humanity is headed in... *I* couldn't spell out the bleakness of it in several paragraphs. I might be able to sum it all up in just three words however: we are screwed (if we don't change the formula by which we live).

#32 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:03 AM

Atossa makes up one lie after another and is the one obsessed with his/her jewish perversions

Go back to tel aviv

You are about to take down the whole Forum again

And you Atossa are to blame

Your schizo psycho shenanigans won't help

You won't recover from this one

Your gig is up jew boy

#33 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:21 AM

Interesting question so I looked it up my self.

G4523

Σαδδουκαῖος
Saddoukaios
sad-doo-kah'-yos
Probably from G4524; a Sadducaean (that is, Tsadokian), or follower of a certain heretical Israelite: - Sadducee.

Act 23:7  And when he had so said, there arose a dissension between the Pharisees and the Sadducees: and the multitude was divided.
Act 23:8  For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both.
Act 23:9  And there arose a great cry: and the scribes that were of the Pharisees' part arose, and strove, saying, We find no evil in this man: but if a spirit or an angel hath spoken to him, let us not fight against God.

It would appear that they are still around but go by other names. Darwinist comes to mind.

#34 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:35 AM

OK Traveler, those points have validity

Put a few more historical facts together with current states and subtract superfluous dogma and voila

Regards

#35 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:39 AM

From a non technical mathematics Vanka makes good points

Regards

#36 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21006 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:53 AM

Baiting again Atossa?

You'll never get to the fish with your stupid schizo bait.

One may argue everyone's on a mission from and for God but experience shows not all are created equal. That is delusional egalitarianism

Such jealousy Atossa! You must have caught the Pharisaic Virus, Edomite Envy.

She's a self anointed prophet...

#37 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:04 AM

She's a self anointed prophet... 

"
Atossa" no doubt.

Yes, and a very sick schizo psycho member of the tribe.

About as pro Christ as Benny Yahoo

#38 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 12:35 PM

Too bad this informative post on Sound and a higher order of language was attacked by the ignoble demon named Atossa for now.

Thanks to the posters that really helped get positive ideas out there.

There are far too many Atossas running around that are so jealous of others they only work to spoil it for everyone else.

That is the character of Jews and Israelis and the Fact of their track record.

Bishadi Atossa will go to others to yell antisemitism for them when they are the worst Antichristians and pretend they are not

Atossa flunked a simple bible test.

What a liar.

#39 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:20 PM

OK Traveler, those points have validity

Put a few more historical facts together with current states and subtract superfluous dogma and voila

Regards

Humanism

#40 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11303 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:36 PM

Humanism

In a way it is a definite part of their presentation as to WHAT the Sadducees became, and this is quite plain and evidence can back the WHAT they became. .I do not not know the WHY beyond conjecture.

I feel that Sound played a role as well.

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru