• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:08 PM

Senate Candidate Who Praises Adolph Hitler Ejected From California GOP Convention

https://www.yahoo.co...-081245724.html

It is exactly this kind of Hoax journalism by Feinsteins and Schiffs that try to fool Americans by setting up these fake situations and in this case fake candidates.

Not only won't it work but it drags the nation into a deeper abyss from which now it may be impossible to extricate humanity.

Kikey is still a big dummy.

The Sabda (sound) Dhvani exposes the listener to the fakery found in our procured press and media

More to come.........

Edited by shaktiman, 07 May 2018 - 03:11 PM.

#42 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13410 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:41 PM

I'm sad to see Shaktiman writing so harshly against Atossa.  She does not deserve such.

Sadducees & Pharisees were simply divisions among the Edomite self professed Jews that took over the kingship, priesthood & temple of the kingdom of Judah in Palestine.

From 65 to 70 A. D. they all perished.

However, Edom was entrenched in Rome since they were known as Etrusca.

These Edomites eventually took over the Church of Rome and turned it into the sinogog of satan.

The Pharisee & Saducee mentality thrived from this take over till now, and is probably the center of Edomite control of all other branches including Rothschield, Washington DC, Tel Aviv, Riyadh etc.

Edited by Ivan88, 07 May 2018 - 04:41 PM.

#43 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

Sadducees & Pharisees were simply divisions among the Edomite self professed Jews that took over the kingship, priesthood & temple of the kingdom of Judah in Palestine....These Edomites eventually took over the Church of Rome

BINGO!

That is the correct answer.

Indeed, the early Church struggled with Pharisaic AND Sadduceean controls.

Thus in short time and short order the Sadducees, unable to overcome the teachings of The Christ, and facing extinction became the priesthood of Christianity.

Not necessarily a bad thing because they took away the arguments that "jews" or "false jews" as you put it, were solely chosen of God and that priesthood was temporal not the eternal Melchizedek Priesthood but still called the "Inheritors of God's Kingdom" to the dismay of the jewish Sadducees.

Recall the story of Jesus and the Sadducees with the woman who was married seven times and the doctrine of "reincarnation" and being born again in that sense was made a crime.

But compelling evidence is found in the clerical vestments even to this day, both during and outside of "Church", the manner of addressing God in the "service", the religious labels, and so on.

There is much going on with this.

I will therefore as to your wishes lay off Atossa FOR NOW.

She/he/it bungled the question. You did not.

Traveler was on track as well with good points and these are important to the Bride and the True Bride as Unstained.

I'm in a phase where I'm letting government leaders try to do what's right.

But Shaktiman the Beast can come back with a heretofore unknown vengeance, after all, the creeps in America have all too often tried to put me and my family 6 feet under.

Thus, there is a tremendous issue going on with the language of "Shaktiman's Theme Song". It is no joke but much comes out of that little ditty as well.

Best regards. Good job!

melchizedek_angelic-300x240.jpg

#44 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:31 PM

And so it goes - Ca va!

@realDonaldTrump @VP @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity @LouDobbs OLD YAWNING NEWS: Why listen AFTER THE FACT to ELITIST MEDIA SNOBS the likes of CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and the rest of our US Benedict Arnold US press and media when SHAKTIMAN TELLS YOU BEFORE IT HAPPENS. ..cont'd

DctA7QVX4AAqy34.jpg

DctBQXwWAAATF5d.jpg

Old Shaktiman &his antique computer &keyboard gave you all the TIME SCOOP:US Presstitutes say:(Fox) President Trump bucks allies,pulls US out of 'defective at its core'Obama-era Iran inspection deal"But a day before old Shakti wrote:"DJT's New Deal?Silent Trumpet Diplomacy?cont'd

DctCI3MXUAAbdn_.jpg

Seems to work"& then there's "CNN's April Ryan hit for saying Melania Trump is 'not culturally American'"How very supercali-grandiocious gauche!"Shaktiman wrote first &best:"And don't forget how the Clintons & the Democrat's ghouls & gargoyles tried to humiliate Melania ..cont'd

DctDzmRXUAAxdJq.jpg

DctENjuWAAAXBB6.jpg

…(but Melania is) Not only …the Fairest in the Land but the Finest" So folks get your news analyses here and see if "Telepathic Trump & Shaman Shaktiman" will continue to give you the real lowdown so you can see how US mainstream press and media give ya'll the blow-down. cont'd

DctE5-xXcAESm3I.jpg
0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

View Tweet activity

Now the reeking rank US media reporters think old Shakti's a time warp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkplPbd2f60  At your service America. That's why the Fake News censor and ban me. They are no different than the demon vampires in the video.

DctFcuZW0AUF24V.jpg

DctFscUXUAUYBCf.jpg

Retweet

View Tweet activity

#45 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:23 PM

It keeps on going. Something to learn from all this

I called the President's WINS prior to his election, the effect of Trump diplomacy on North&South Korea,& Mike Pompeo being an A+ Secretary of State. Now on to Iran,Syria &Israel, gentlemen. The Shaktiman warning stays though. I support the President and Secretary of State cont'd

Dcwc1caXUAAg-HG.jpg

DcweQR-X0AEfb7T.jpg

but as for what Israelis &Iranians will do, Shaktiman knows them better than y'all. The duplicity in the Near East is off the chart. Extreme caution gentlemen! Remember what President Reagan got in Lebanon after Israel invaded.Y'all know the routine.President Reagan was a friend.

DcwfJb-WAAI9TUs.jpg

DcwfP67W4AINqEl.jpg

Retweet

View Tweet activity

#46 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:54 PM

Certainly world AND personal events have taken a turn - very pro Shaktiman

Others notice ir

Odd or ????

Regards

#47 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:14 PM

What a sad state of humanity.

No, there is no fake Mrs. Shaktiman as some have gratuitously said here on the Forum.

Here she is with Mr. Shaktiman as the Grim Reaper being led to the unjust and dishonorable criminals that are out of control in the US.

Shaktiman has recently looked at shifts between geopolitical & geophysical injustices: causes & effects. Voodoo, Hoodoo, Grim Reaper? Fox:"Hawaii volcano stokes fears of West Coast eruptions" How about k-blades on Exterior Algebras? Mr&Mrs Shaktiman in the zoo but not of the zoo.

DdFsjItW4AA3Vut.jpg
 Regards

Retweet

View Tweet activity

#48 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:32 AM

But in the quest to control Shaktiman the series of event horizons is manifest

Not only have geopolitical and geophysical consequences combined, they increase

What, no Iran sanctions?

No unremitting bombing Syria?

More bad news for israel and a now impotent US?

Why?

Regards

#49 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:12 AM

A little levity...

A country bumpkin went to the doctors for an annual physical and was able to get home just in time for dinner.

But before he went home, he stopped by a fancy department store and bought himself a brand-new stylish suit.

When he got home, his wife was curious about his new suit, and more so as to why he'd dress-up so nicely.

She couldn't help but ask him: "honey, why are you dressed up so nicely?"

He replied: I was at the doctors and he said that I'm impotent and by-golly I'm gonna dress like I'm impotent.

#50 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:26 AM

It's a good 'un

Vanka's a good comedian

BTW, it's not only country bumpkins that are impotent, so are nations

Regards

#51 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:49 PM

Told y'all so!

Posted here.

Israeli Troops Firing on Palestinian Protesters

Scores of Palestinians Killed 

Almost 1,000 wounded so far!

And here are the Changes for that conflict;

By a Shaktiman's Theme Song version

Remember what I said about Dhvani?

Not hard to understand for the truthful and pure in heart, which the killers of Protesters and their supporters are not.

DdFsjItW4AA3Vut.jpg

Regards from The Shaktimans, Jivanmuktis  

#52 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:32 PM

So is Shaktiman a "Seer" or a Prophet?

Very funny to think about that dirty smelly Beast Shaktiman in that Light.

:lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:

Like the inimitable Sherlock, it's elementary my dear Pravda 

DdUt5J7WsAIiI_D.jpg

DdUvZnIX4AEaIuh.jpg

DdUxF6rX4AI-wNt.jpg

Just a simple sample and there is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much more.

It workks even I though I forgot the codes somewhat 

Picking one's nose diagram in a certain mathematical Space really threw me for a loop, but I got it back.

Mrs. Shaktiman says: "You're really giving them some shit!'

Yep. Still think Mrs, Shaktiman is made up,

Those that are not truthful NEVER recognize Truth

Regards

More to come for our messed up world THAT IS OUR FAULT and won't be pretty!

#53 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:57 PM

Higgs Boson??????

:lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn: 

Hogg's Bison may be better, after all tain't Kosher.

Yawza!

#54 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:52 PM

Is this Twitter or Pravda?

Sometimes I can't tell the difference.

Is there?

#55 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5409 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:52 PM

I don't argue with crazy people.

-God

#56 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:02 PM

I don't argue with crazy people

So that means you don't argue with yourself Schmucky little jew boy behind a keyboard.

You're the perpetual punk here and everywhere. .

Remember how you threatened children with your biggu ****us? Just like you do in israel.

Your response? Everyone else is crazy.

Looking forward to meeting you face to face. Maybe soon eh?

I know just what you are.

#57 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:25 PM

Told y'all till I was blue in the face.

Now the liberal press is joining because the conservative press is showing its procured undergarments.

Both liberal and conservative US Press/media at this time are vermin and maggot turds

I wrote this over and over again and began it YEARS ago.

Thanks Pravda.

Trump: Report that Obama FBI spied on campaign could be 'bigger than Watergate'
BY JULIA MANCHESTER - 05/17/18 08:15 AM EDT

trump_051618getty.jpg?itok=Y_GPm2EH
© Getty Images

President Trump on Thursday touted a report saying the FBI under former President Obama spied on the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election, saying that the revelation could be "bigger than Watergate."

“Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT,” the president tweeted in reference to a National Review report published last week.

“There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!”

Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 17, 2018
Shaktiman had a good teacher
hqdefault.jpg
Namaste

#58 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:38 PM

The practice aligns/harmonize the Chakras in such a way so as to allow for...

Their annihilation as the serpent is lifted in the 'wilderness' and one by one destroyed and certainly up through the ajna, manas, et alia. Maps of cakras differ depending on issues at hand

to transcend the physical? I wonder what that would look like in a math formula?...

That goes to what  I said as well.

The math formulas are in there already in the notes and actually rather fundamental to higher mathematics and physics. Russians, Chinese, American, European mathematicians have all this at their disposal if they get it but of course one may need a "jump start" in terms of what you are saying as well.

So at that point, taking the body or not does not matter. The question of transcending the physical is relevant at that level.

A caveat is that drugs won't do it for even if one has such experiences they are tainted by the influence of the drug itself. Look at shamans for example. I've tried their "stuff". The drugs are garbage for this type of work. In the final analysis they do not work and contradict the process itself. Government as in the US have tried them on unsuspecting citizens to increase intelligence many fold

As for mechanization and building apparatus, I am not certain. I put together a few ideas but you know how American scientists are for the most part - they are assh*les and almost always protecting their union cards. That's why they have become so stupid. They may be worse than Atossa. The process is still "spiritual" as you say.

I know the involvement of both Russian and American scientists in parapsychology.

I know the methods rather  well and I've done some experiments in those arenas as well. I've been all over the place. Our government are the biggest assh*les and crooked all the way to the top. That's why America may end plenty soon

Thus, humanity remains in a prison. There is no way they are going to travel into space beyond the solar system in their current physical form. The numbers aren't there and should be a reality check.

This a fitting punishment and may be a prelude to the annihilation of the species itself.

I sounded warnings long ago. For now humans go nowhere. No other corners of the Universe want us. We are worse than the maggots in the garbage can in their view. Look at what we do and how we act.

Some noble souls? Maybe. But as both Jesus and Confucius said don't call anyone "good".

Of course I can't put it all out. These human monkeys would miss the point and try to kill with all this.

But, as the Vedas and Tantras tell us - the kundalini - as the serpent in the wilderness will not be raised for them - in fact it will coil over and bite humanity on the ass.  

Hope it helps.

#59 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:00 PM

Some say that there are 7 chakras and others say there are 13.  Balancing said chakras is better stated vs harmonizing same, but its all the same to me.

They're "in the ready"?

The grumpy old man speaks: I want to see cold hard numbers, NOW! (plus all that 'stuff' that goes with it)

*cranks up defibrillator* squweeee...... ZAP... no change in readings, perhaps I did something wrong? ;)

Yes, this helps in many more ways than one. Thanks!

#60 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:19 PM

"Some noble souls? Maybe. But as both Jesus and Confucius said don't call anyone "good"."

Mine in a similar vain... "trust no one/thing, question everything."

It takes much pseudo-optimisism to practice that one, I'm just saying that it seem one is better off as a pessimist... that way one might get a surprise or two along the way. Optimists seem to get too many 'let-downs'... or so it seems...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru