131 replies to this topic

#1 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 12:19 AM

I plan to float this thread until 'it' happens... everyday (when able)  I'm gonna add to this subject, and use the 'in house' file sharing feature to post drawings, etc. to maximizes ease in which to express ASYMMETRICAL ELECTRICAL DEVICES and all the other seeming endlessly ideas of other's who are attempting to bring to the fore, clean, cheap, efficient, and reliable alternative energy sources and superior mechanical devices

I'll probably goof-off as well... just to keep the thread floating. (you've been warned) ;)

#2 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 12:39 AM

There will be 'all new' drawings... yeah, that next generation thing... smaller motor--more phases and still asymmetrical by it very nature.. and it's all 'solid state'. I still recommend using the mechanical switch method because the switches emit ozone, and we are in need of replenishing our ozone layer... and the formula reads: <O3 + O3 = historical values, then we should consider the exclusive use of solid state asymmetrical electrical devices. It would be possible to go too much in the other direction and get too much O3. Murphy's Law is still alive and well and most applicable here on Earth, and so is O'Toole's corollary to Murphy's Law.

Starting with a relativity simple demonstrative & experimental device, let us explore the principles and practices of asymmetrical electrical circuits and the systems they comprise.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 07 May 2018 - 12:42 AM.

#3 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:52 AM

I have a thread on overunity forum about an asymmetrical circuit I designed.

http://overunity.com...t/#.Wu-_GYFE00N

#4 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1725 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:32 AM

Thanks for the link. Been looking at this subject for years.

#5 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:44 AM

In the thread I mention that current limiting ignition coils reduce the gain in power. So I should not use them. However the above video demonstrate that significant increase in output in wattage is achieved when going into high voltage then back down.

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:48 AM

Currently building a self looping motor/generator as seen often on youtube.

My first try building a motor from parts.

#7 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:50 AM

One thing is certain, we won't reach the stars with rockets.
Tesla said it, the future belongs to electricity.

#8 Promitheas

Promitheas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 12:51 PM

I have a thread on overunity forum about an asymmetrical circuit I designed.

http://overunity.com...t/#.Wu-_GYFE00N

VERY GOOD LINK THNKS. Sorry for the caps. My group is very interested for brains, in this area.

#9 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:34 PM

Hi all,

Google shadow bans 'open discussions' of asymmetrical electrical this and that. Here's a sample of what google returns when the term 'asymmetrical circuit' is used. The asymmetrical circuitry I'm referring to is applied to electric motors, and incorporates circuitry to capture the back-flow of electromotive forces (BEMF).

Googling asymmetrical circuits will not take you to overunity.com. Much of what is found on youtube isn't the truly good stuff or if it is, there's not enough information presented to fully build/test the circuit/device... and many of these videos have been smeared by trolls. I want to find the math that proves asymmetry as viable in the design/use of electrical whatever. Ohms Law doesn't fully explain BEMF and its reuse in a circuit, nor does it explain why there is such a drastic reduction in energy usage when asymmetry is the basis for any circuit design.

Without the proper math to fully explain what is happening in asymmetrical circuitry, the world will never have any deep sense as to the great benefit of asymmetrical circuit designs. The deepest insight the (general) public can have is all that which is inefficient or otherwise pollutes... because our current forms of math simply does not spell it out, regards all the alternative energy sources. Someone rediscovered this math, but you'd be hard pressed to find it on the internet... especially through a google search.

Post everything you got, are interested in and/or working on that pertains to alternative energy anything. I just want to prove a point (again) that Pravda will see google-search-bots disappear, when a 'full-blown' presentation and discussion in the category of everything electrical regards all the alternatives e.g. asymmetrical, overunity, zero-point et cetera. (both generative and loads)

Viktor Schauberger proved that electricity can be extracted from water. water light.

Nikola Tesla proved that electricity can be extracted from air.

John Hutchison proved that electricity can be extracted from minerals.

Everything is already electric... we've never needed internal combustion engines, nuclear power plants or anything of the like to fully satisfy our energy needs. (what they did, was/is a crime by 'forcing' upon us all those polluting technologies.)

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 07 May 2018 - 04:48 PM.

#10 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13123 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:47 PM

So what is "Asymetrical" electricity?  And, what is un-assymetrical electricity?

#11 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:01 PM

So what is "Asymetrical" electricity?  And, what is un-assymetrical electricity?

To speak in general terms, symmetry has a 'balanced' shape, like a perfect square where each half is equal to the other. Asymmetry is unbalanced in that both sides are unequal, like the shape of a 'K'.

unsymmertical and un-assymetrical must be someone's misspelling of asymmetrical.

In the electrical sense, symmetrical applies to the shape of each half of a sine wave, which looks something like an 'S' laying on its side. An asymmetrical wave form is different in that it looks like an 'n' on the top half and a 'v' on the bottom half.

When viewed on a oscilloscope the top half is shown above the 'zero line' and bottom half of the wave form is shown below said line. The zero line divides the two halves and one can plainly see the differences between a symmetrical wave form and a asymmetrical wave form.

I'll cover all of this, with drawings and other stuff, in due course.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 07 May 2018 - 06:16 PM.

#12 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:52 PM

I think tesla coils are used to catch BEMF (back emf) .

Used extensively in Bedini machines.
However I find Bedini circuits only produce minute increase in power, useless in practical terms.
Kapanadze coils on the other hand are quite powerful.

Overunity is demonstrated in tesla coils.

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:38 PM

Haven't done this kind of study in years.

BTW, my grandfather told me when he was kid circa 1916 - 1920 there was an inventor in Seattle WA that had developed an antenna that would "pull electricity our of the air" and no regular battery or gasoline.

He said the young inventor tried to patent it and was never heard of again 

Pappo blamed the Rockefellers and big oil for the whack.

Never found much history on this.

Regards 

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:46 PM

BTW, there are many kinds of sine, cos, tan, ctn waves and types of asymmetries. The math is endless

The functions are sometimes combined to get unusual readings of "differentials" and normal rates of change between values can be highly unusual so much so that approaching the graph from the right is a different measure than approaching the graph from the left. 

I tried putting together plans for a "contraption" developing powerful EMF. For what I was working on .............. the energy was a drop in the bucket. 

Lots going on here.

regards

#15 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:47 PM

Tesla radiant energy.
The magnetic field of the earth decreases with height. That produces a potential difference measured at 22,000v/ft. A plate 20ft in the air and a ground creates a voltage that can be used.

#16 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:48 PM

Tesla patent

https://teslaunivers...-radiant-energy

#17 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:09 PM

Thanks RobertD

i have seen some of Tesla's work before.

i do know this kind of physics = been a while.

Very intelligent man to harness this but as I recall he too was eaten to a degree by cannibal capitalists.

Regards

#18 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:16 PM

He was... but today, the cannibals will be walking the plank.

#19 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:19 PM

BTW,

There has been so much done in this field with highly technical math to this very day.

Many mathematicians/physicists often explore their particular Holy Grail.

Classified some of it is no doubt.

My field of study which I still keep up with better than ever I called "multi-dimensional iconography" and tried to get some pictorial representations of things going on in higher dimensions and its geometric consequences. This has recently led me to expand part of it into what I termed D-vectors and D-vector Spaces, some quite elementary, some highly technical that to this day are ethereal issues in higher mathematics and often researched in clumsy ways.

Tesla kept much of this simple.

Great Truths are more often than not quite simple.

Regards

#20 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:15 PM

I was my math was better.
I need practical calculus for engineering applications. I have a great book just too lazy to do the exercises.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru