131 replies to this topic

#21 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:59 PM

Tesla's story reads just like that... eaten by cannibal capitalist. (J.P. Morgan). The story reads that Tesla tried to 'pull-a-fast-one' on Morgan but didn't get away with it, which is what ended the funding for the Wardenclyffe tower.

Tesla's use of his coils is different than many of the applications used today. He used a 'spark-gap' at the primary of said coils which makes it an open circuit design, which is by every means, an asymmetrical application.

I'd like to... nay LOVE to compile all the math available that pertains to all the zero-point (ZP) & overunity (OU) principles of electrical power generation and applications (loads).

Ohms Law is still applicable in many ways, it just falls way short of explaining what ZP and OU is/does.

I actually lost count of the many alternative energy things, theories and uses and the sad part is, very little of it is being used on a daily basis.

There's a Canadian inventor (Wesley Gary) who was issued a patent in 1877 (that's 140+ years ago) that demonstrated overunity. The math that explains how all that works had already been developed, then shortly thereafter said math was suppressed.

The truth, the best of things, the most reliable, easy to use and efficient things  all have one thing in common, they're all simple. :D

#22 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:10 PM

I'm thinking "Moray" as the man who invented the energy antenna you spoke of... but it could be anyone, because there is just way too many of these kind of alternative energy devices that have been invented over these last 14 decades.

I discover what I call the "like pole effect" only to discover that it's nothing new... just more suppressed technologies, rediscovered.

#23 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:12 PM

That's why I'm trying to figure things out simply. I think electricity is far from being fully understood. And space travel must use magnetic fields of planet and galaxies to move quickly between planet and galaxies. Rockets are paddle boats in space.

#24 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:21 PM

I remember some more -have notes somewhere on single polar magnets and of course superconductivity

Some biophysics

I'll try to find it

Great stuff

#25 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:33 PM

That's why I'm trying to figure things out simply. I think electricity is far from being fully understood. And space travel must use magnetic fields of planet and galaxies to move quickly between planet and galaxies. Rockets are paddle boats in space.

I certainly don't know all there is to know about electricity, but it is safe to say that I've had a keen interest in all things electrical since I was nine years old.

The deep-space propulsion systems I've seen are something akin to O3 generators on steroids. A Dyson electronic fan demonstrates the basic principle and so does the Ionic Breeze air purifier.  All of these devices are about as simple as it can get.

#26 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:08 PM

RobertD,

You might be interested in this video... you may have to scroll down the page a bit to find the video.

http://sroogle.ru/?q...de high voltage

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 07 May 2018 - 11:09 PM.

#27 Tatarewicz

Tatarewicz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:48 AM

The 100-foot outdoor antenna of the crystal set of my youth picked up static electricity from a passing electrical storm; could hear the buzz. Had lightning rods on the house, barn to avoid damage.

#28 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 01:58 PM

The 100-foot outdoor antenna of the crystal set of my youth picked up static electricity from a passing electrical storm; could hear the buzz. Had lightning rods on the house, barn to avoid damage.

Here's some circuit diagrams of different RF energy generators, including a crystal radio set. (click on image to enlarge)

RFenergy.png

A note to everyone: since I'm using Pravda's file sharing feature, with less than 5 MB limit on data storage, I suggest that you copy/save anything of interest to you, because there is no guarantee that such will be around for long. I may have to delete older pics to free up enough storage space to post new/future pics.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 08 May 2018 - 02:02 PM.

#29 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:10 PM

Tesla radiant energy device.
Problem here is size and height.
He's using a 1sqft foil at 8ft. Getting 1v.
I'm thinking of using the whole roof of a high rise building for a receiver and maybe every floor also, though I think that would be a bit much.
Voltage comes with height and amperage comes with surface. Assuming 1v/sqft at 8ft height, 5000sqft at 100ft height would be plenty of power.

#30 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:04 PM

I haven't seen any google bots since this thread went up... Bing bots still shows up, however.

RobertD,

Here's some drawings for an asymmetrical motor that's meant for experimental/demonstration/fun.. it's easy enough to build... just use whatever you can find that will work. Improvise!... and if you have any questions, just ask.

Pictorial of wiring-exp.png

Diagram of wiring-exp.png

balancing block.png

split-phase-exp-2.png

split-phase-exp.png

I'm working on the "next generation" drawings, which will be modified drawings of the above, to include major changes to the circuitry.

Whosoever shall add to this thread... will be considered a contributor, and you might burn in hell for wanting positive change in the world... that is if 'duh powers dat be' get their way. ;)

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 09 May 2018 - 05:03 PM.

#31 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:59 PM

Can't say I get all the details here - questions for me are as to where this could or should take one.

In any case, producing electricity in efficient ways using varied models seems like good work.

More consideration from me is necessary.

regards

#32 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:17 PM

Can't say I get all the details here - questions for me are as to where this could or should take one.

In any case, producing electricity in efficient ways using varied models seems like good work.

More consideration from me is necessary.

regards

Hi shaktiman,

The many ways of generating electricity are broad.

Tesla offered his radiant energy, resonant feedback w/exciter coils, air battery and other devices.

Bearden offered his motionless electromagnet generator (MEG)

Moray offered his RF energy generator.

Keshe offered his Mag Rav vectoring... uh, something or other.

The list goes on... Hutchison, Gary, Bedini, Perendev, Lavar Fox and many others.

Here's Perendev's device...

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 09 May 2018 - 05:19 PM.

#33 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:38 PM

I appreciate the update.

My interest is a bit more selfish-practical.

NOT to make money from inventions but to ..........

I think you know the important venues I speak of.

Spending one's life lusting for gold never makes it.

Good job at exploring the infinite possibilities.

You know my work is on the mathematical side.

Even though I forgot much over 40 years some of it I still do at the highest level and some comes back to me.

Our government was too stupid to see it and me a piece of cheese for rats to chase.

Last night I got up again and worked some elementary review of Grassmanian Algebra. (circa 1840s)

It turned out my personal approach was not only on target but the implications were identical to what I was doing a few nights  before - after the cognac wore off, of course.

Regards

#34 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:45 PM

Great video BTW in terms of some parallel work I considered several years ago.

I did NOT think it would work well

More along the lines of Magnetic Fields and evolving torque, but who knows? Maybe.

Wonder If one of us could "crawl" into such a chamber?

That was my interest. (s1, s2, s3, t1, t2) then ..... 

Regards

#35 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:47 PM

I appreciate the update.

My interest is a bit more selfish-practical.

NOT to make money from inventions but to ..........

I think you know the important venues I speak of.

Spending one's life lusting for gold never makes it.

Good job at exploring the infinite possibilities.

You know my work is on the mathematical side.

Even though I forgot much over 40 years some of it I still do at the highest level and some comes back to me.

Our government was too stupid to see it and me a piece of cheese for rats to chase.

Last night I got up again and worked some elementary review of Grassmanian Algebra. (circa 1840s)

It turned out my personal approach was not only on target but the implications were identical to what I was doing a few nights  before - after the cognac wore off, of course.

Regards

I agree, that's when/where most fail, when they get greedy and want to make a fortune with their inventions. If everyone will benefit, then the theories, devices should be put into the 'public domain' for all to consider/refine/use. When that is done, several fold of other ideas come into being... and that's where I like to interject an infinite, because it does seem endless.. I mean, if it is still growing, one can't call it finite.

As this thread moves along, I'm hoping that something will inspire you to post the appropriate math formulas... or just post whatever you got, and we all can see where such may be applicable to the many devices.

#36 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:51 PM

1840... imagine that! Something like 170 years in which we fell behind the curve.

I'm thinking about changing my board name to "Lab Rat" cuz that's how I feel much of the time.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 09 May 2018 - 07:40 PM.

#37 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:12 PM

I'll call this next idea 'theory' for now--because I'm not too sure if this balanced circuit can/will return to zero volts quick enough after the circuit was unbalanced by either opening or shorting a section of the WSB part of the circuit. WSB means: wheat stone bridge, which is four resistors of the same value configured as shown. FWBR means: full-wave bridge rectifier, which takes all of the BEMF and rectifies it to positive--where it is stored up in the electrolytic capacitor as direct current voltage (Vdc).

What I'm intending to accomplish with this circuit is to end the need to closely regulate the BEMF so that it can be fed-back to the batteries directly, sans voltage/current regulators. In this type of asymmetrical circuit, the energy captured is twice that of the source voltage because the battery is in series with the coil.

You'll notice that there are two separate identical circuits in one being controlled by LED emiters and photo-transistors. What is being depicted as driver coils are actually two coils wound into one--where one lead of each coil is connected to the other and the other leads are used for the signal connections.

When the BEMF is released into the circuit, it is stored in the capacitor, where it is equal to the sum of the two batteries in series, which allows for direct feedback without any special regulating circuitry.  Two 12V batteries are used in this circuit but each battery is used independently in its half of the circuit and they are only connected in series for the purpose of BEMF feedback.

All Q1 & Q2 transistors are PNP type intended for high speed switching of the gate connection of all Q3 & Q4 transistors--which are n-channel MOSFETs. I've left out a few components in this schematic e.g.: the draw-down resistor that holds the MOSFETs off when there is no + voltage signal at the gate.

When an emitter's light hits the reflective surface on the rotor, it will actuate the detector, thus causing whichever transistor to come on--which will in turn actuate its corresponding MOSFET.

Note: all of the blue and red lines, when butting up to a black line will form a connection, otherwise, wherever said lines cross, there is no connection.

modsolidstate.png

You'll have to study both of these drawings to get a good understanding of what is happening in this particular system design. The black rectangle with the white stripes is the rotor laid out flat so as to get a better understanding of the reflective surface's interaction to the emitter/detector array. The rotor itself is black for reasons I'm sure y'all can understand.

This circuit produces one full phase, per two-pole rotor section, which is double that of my previous design, and so, just six rotor sections will produce a 6 phase motor... therefor a four phase motor, like I had previously shown and will re-post upon request, is half the size if this method is used.

reflector-rotor.png

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 11 May 2018 - 07:42 PM.

#38 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:30 PM

to post the appropriate math formulas

Appropriate??

I planned for a while to put some out again seeing I have 40 years worth of wide ranging notes some in the area I am working on now.

Yes, math symbols, equations, logical proofs, experiments, and more

Nonetheless, the outlook for humanity is not so good at its current state. 

I've dealt with a few from NASA that is why i gave them hell so often on the Forum. Some were friends.

Age, aging, and biophysics play varied roles.

One biophysicist I met years ago was uneasy of letting me see his research.

I don't care - he was nice guy and VERY smart.

He brought up Hilbert Space in his work but the linear transformations - some were not - are not how I envisioned  that space.

Others besides me, I am certain, have considered Topological consequences and maybe even associated metrics. Again I differ on views of how Non-measurable T's operate because ...................

What does that have to do with "efficient electrical generation"? 

Plenty (Zero volt readings?)

#39 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:30 AM

Here's the motor I'm working on.

Attached Thumbnails

• Radial motor.jpg

#40 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:43 PM

Appropriate??

I planned for a while to put some out again seeing I have 40 years worth of wide ranging notes some in the area I am working on now.

Yes, math symbols, equations, logical proofs, experiments, and more

Nonetheless, the outlook for humanity is not so good at its current state. 

I've dealt with a few from NASA that is why i gave them hell so often on the Forum. Some were friends.

Age, aging, and biophysics play varied roles.

One biophysicist I met years ago was uneasy of letting me see his research.

I don't care - he was nice guy and VERY smart.

He brought up Hilbert Space in his work but the linear transformations - some were not - are not how I envisioned  that space.

Others besides me, I am certain, have considered Topological consequences and maybe even associated metrics. Again I differ on views of how Non-measurable T's operate because ...................

What does that have to do with "efficient electrical generation"? 

Plenty (Zero volt readings?)

What I was try to get at is that the many asymmetrical devices have different modes of operation and there seems to be a number of different ways these circuits can be arranged to perform their function. Therefore,  whichever math formula that's suitable (appropriate) for the many/varied devices I plan to post here. Maybe there's a 'one size fits all' math formula? (that would be cool)

To be sure, I don't know much about mathematics. I can apply Ohms Law math, and I have a little understanding as to how differential mathematics is applied... but other than that, I'm dumber than a box of rocks. 

Algebra, Calculus and analysis, Geometry and topology, Combinatorics, Logic, Number theory, Dynamical systems and differential equations, Mathematical physics, and I'm betting that there's more to it, and all of it reads like it's from Mars.

"Nonetheless, the outlook for humanity is not so good at its current state."

I'm in perfect agreement their, and my attitude is: if there is anything I can do to change that outlook to the better, then that is what I'll do. And it's no mystery that electrical things do not pollute and just as important, do not require recurring charges to use them if designed asymmetrically.

(I think I got my charging diodes backward on the schematic in post # 37... but don't tell anyone.)

Zero volt readings happen when the wheatstone bridge circuit's resistance is balanced between the voltage input and its output. Any imbalance will cause the voltage to read high or low at the output, depending on which direction the imbalance happens.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 11 May 2018 - 01:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru