Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:53 PM

Here's the motor I'm working on.

Hi Rob,

That's a direct drive, Vdc operated smart-washer motor. I have one that I pulled out of a non-working washer, and I plan to salvage the wire and use it for my next project... which would be the motor circuit presented in post # 37. The washer motor's main bearing went out and the play in the rotor destroyed the magnets. None of the systems I design have any sort of a core on the driver (stator) coils... I lied as they do have an 'air core'. ;)

I'm interested in anything you are doing by way of alternative electrical whatever and I'm hoping you'll post whatever progress you've made. (the more, the merrier.)

#42 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10940 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:08 PM

other than that, I'm dumber than a box of rocks. 

I doubt that. Unless of course you are making a generality about the human species , then the noble homo sapiens which we all are is such and you are correct. 

Yes, there are parallels from one arena to another such as Ohm Law itself.

And lifting the human condition is a duty to all of us.

That is well written by you Vanka.

Math is a very good tool but sometimes it becomes a litany of mental masturbation and symbolic manipulation.

That stuff never works well in the practicum of life.

I think your are moving along well although as I said I am not involved in electrical circuitry anymore except for using NO batteries which I note that there are power sources in your diagrams.

The Electro-Magnetism and Gravity relationship where I often study, involved me looking at engineering a device.

Later i thought it would not work well.

Maybe it could - I could be wrong on that which is not my field of expertise either.

I'm looking through some of my work that is useful.I will post a few of thoughts but the mathematical symbols imbued with my codes was necessary in a nation as corrupt and murderous as ours

I need smart people not dopes in bureaucratic positions in our government that wouldn't know the mathematics of an epsilon or a delta if it was tattooed on their foreheads and certainly these worms have all but destroyed the things you would like to do.

Regards.

#43 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:38 PM

I doubt that. Unless of course you are making a generality about the human species , then the noble homo sapiens which we all are is such and you are correct. 

Yes, there are parallels from one arena to another such as Ohm Law itself.

And lifting the human condition is a duty to all of us.

That is well written by you Vanka.

Math is a very good tool but sometimes it becomes a litany of mental masturbation and symbolic manipulation.

That stuff never works well in the practicum of life.

I think your are moving along well although as I said I am not involved in electrical circuitry anymore except for using NO batteries which I note that there are power sources in your diagrams.

The Electro-Magnetism and Gravity relationship where I often study, involved me looking at engineering a device.

Later i thought it would not work well.

Maybe it could - I could be wrong on that which is not my field of expertise either.

I'm looking through some of my work that is useful.I will post a few of thoughts but the mathematical symbols imbued with my codes was necessary in a nation as corrupt and murderous as ours

I need smart people not dopes in bureaucratic positions in our government that wouldn't know the mathematics of an epsilon or a delta if it was tattooed on their foreheads and certainly these worms have all but destroyed the things you would like to do.

Regards.

Yes, in a general sense, "dumber than a box of rocks" applies to everyone to some degree or other... we simple can't know it all. But in this context, my math skills are so lacking that the phrase: "dumber than a box of rocks" fits me rather nicely and I hope to change that as time goes on. I'm more interested in any math that pertains to electrical/electronic devices of the alternative kind.

The batteries shown in that circuit could easily be replaced with too many other devices, such as the MEG, an air battery or some fashion of a RF energy generator. I'm wanting to explore Tesla's air battery, fashioned into, what would be a cowling for a contra-rotating propeller drive motor... the two seem compatible in my mind.

Have you studied Keshe's Mag-Rav device? As I understand it, there's some sort of gravity/electromagnetic vectoring going on in his device.

A side note: one of my replies disappeared moments before I was ready to post it. I was able to recover to whole reply using the auto save & recovery feature at this message board. I now rate this message board as super-exellent++. My only complaint regards this message board is too minuscule to even mention.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 11 May 2018 - 03:50 PM.

#44 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:38 PM

This is an example of my retardedness... this drawing is of the schematic found in post # 37. If you compare the two, you will notice all of the corrections and additions that I didn't get right the first time... hence the retardation.

I'll let y'all play a game of "find the differences" between the two schematics... and believe me, there are many. My only consolation is that I'll eventually find the mistakes and correct them or just blame it all on the first schematic as it being a 'rough draft' and I was in a hurry and-and-and... yeah right... I've been poisoned and I'm slow (retarded).

I can face that reality and move on, how about you? (such is only a limitation if you let it be)

When viewing my 'stuff' it's important to stay on the ball and have a lot of patience.

(thanks to Shaktiman, I used the word 'patience' right, intentionally and not accidentally.)

modsolidstaterev3.png

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 12 May 2018 - 05:33 PM.

#45 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:11 AM

I found this interesting missive, which seems to be a "channeling" by Nikola Tesla. I don't know what y'all think of channelings, but wow, this fit's what had already been said in this thread. (life is funny that way)

10/30/97   NIKOLA TESLA

Good evening.  Tesla here for a moment, in response to Rick's request for input.  I come in the Light of the One wherefrom does originate ALL creativity!  My, my, have we not chosen, Rick, a topic that steps on many, many toes among your Elite, by efforting to expose the facade and sham of your so-called patent or creative-idea "protection" system.

I was not always as aware of what was actually going on as I became in my later years upon your place.  Indeed, in my younger days in your United States, I fell victim to many of the traps set into place by those whose purpose it was to thoroughly control and capture, for their own use, any Lighted Creativity streaming into the planet.

The dark controllers are very much aware of their own creative limitations.  They also realize that this is due to their own choosing of the dark path.  But that does not stop these amoral ones from robbing YOU of YOUR creative output--usually without you even suspecting such a thing is occurring.

In fact, it has always been the easiest of goals to fool the unsuspecting public, over and over again, by representing something as the EXACT OPPOSITE of its true purpose.  You modern ones call this "putting spin" on an issue.  Well, the dark ones are experts at this technique and the condition of your modern world is proof of what I mean.

Fortunately, I eventually learned, from the dark dealings of J.P. Morgan on my "behalf", how to circumvent their system of control--at least as best such could be accomplished upon your planet at the time.  Now things are even worse, because the "nets" in place to capture Lighted Creativity are more elaborate and the population is more naive then ever before.  This, of course, is due to the continued dumbing down of your population through your so-called "education" system, plus all of the other distractions that are thrown your way like carrots in front of a rabbit.

Meanwhile, the dark ones now control EVERY facet of your lives toward their own ends--which you may eventually suspect are NOT in YOUR best interests!  Their control of the money-flow circuitry (a measure of energy flow) of your planet is perhaps their single greatest accomplishment, next to mind control itself.

It was a matter of my painful learning lessons to acquire the knowledge of how to hold onto "my own" creative accomplishments!  My own?  No!  I quickly acknowledge that ALL indeed comes from Creator Source.  Yet the important point most often overlooked by ones of Lighted intent is that it is incumbent upon the recipient of ANY such creative gifts--be they inventions or otherwise--to BE RESPONSIBLE FOR that which has been given unto them as conduit for sharing with their fellow planet-dwellers.  I learned that lesson the hard way, too, in spades!

George Westinghouse was a Bright Light in a lake otherwise filled with piranhas.  It is accurately documented in the best of biographies on my life that I tore up my contracts with him and gave up legal rights to a vast fortune.  Why?  Why not?!!  Otherwise, the piranhas would have taken BOTH of us down in one banking maneuver!  After all, WHO controls the banks?!  All that was in my power to do was to give up the royalties of those contracts.  Meanwhile, it was beyond the imagining capabilities of the dark ones to even conceive of THAT option as a possibility in the moves on the "chess board" they were playing with us, because such was so foreign to their materialistic way of thinking--that is, to so easily just relinquish such a vest means to physical wealth!

After much agonizing time spent studying the matter, I realized that the only way to responsibly handle the creative input bestowed upon me was to stay as far away from the likes of the Patent Office as possible.  Things had to be handled as quietly as possible. Moreover, Morgan saw to it, through his stooges in the media, that a portrait be fabricated of me as an old "has been" who had "lost it"--to use the language of your modern era.  I therefore exploited that maneuver on his part, with one of my own, wherein I could now justifiably keep a low profile without raising much curiosity.  In effect, I employed, for my own privacy use, the very box they hoped would contain me.

It must be clearly understood now that much that I was working on was NOT understood, even by the so-called technical ones of that era.  They were interpreting external effects (in the form of outwardly dazzling electrical phenomena) rather than appreciating underlying causes.  I hesitate, even at this time, to go into greater detail about my actual work, other than to say your current use of same (some of which has been labeled as "scalar" technology today), by secret factions of the controlling Elite, is a source of great sadness for me and a situation I still feel a strong responsibility toward rectifying.

But let it be well understood that what even the most faithful of my admirers upon your place THINK were my accomplishments, comprised nowhere near the truth of the matter!  I mention this only by way of framing the scope of that which your patent "protection" system would have liked to catch in their "fishing nets" for the exclusive use of and control by your so-called Elite would-be-kings.  Your world operates upon an array of forces far different than what is taught, for the most part, in your science books.  But then, WHO controls those publishing houses?!

This is a time when The Truth shall out in ALL areas.  It is time that the public be made more directly aware of just what kind of machinery is actually in place to rob you Lighted Ones of the fruits of your direct connection with Creator Source.  This is not to say that the Patent System in place now could not be what it is supposed to be, but I offer the question: "Can you ever write enough laws to force immoral ones to behave justly?"  If a society has enough integrity for this planet as it proceeds into the "rock & roll" phase of its Great Transformation.

I take my leave now, in The Light of Creator Source.  May you all realize your DIRECT connection to Source and tap that great gift toward the glorious upliftment of your planet!  I and many others stand ready to assist you, if you but call upon us.  We are more than happy to add our energies upon your request, for the call compels the answer--ALWAYS!

Tesla to clear.

Source:  CONTACT: THE PHOENIX PROJECT - Nov. 11, 1997, Volume 18, Number 12, Page 12.

http://phoenixarchiv...1197/111197.pdf

#46 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10940 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:58 AM

I'll look at this closer

My review of Grassmanian Algebra basics was Ok it coincided with what I was doing off the top of my head

I hesitate to invoke God in all this as many have

I find it more productive to relax and take it all in

My view of vector spaces of this kind therefore were accurate after many failed attempts

As Mrs Shaktiman says - if the shoe fits, try it on

How the US wasted time!

Regards

#47 Promitheas

Promitheas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:33 AM

Thanks RobertD

i have seen some of Tesla's work before.

i do know this kind of physics = been a while.

Very intelligent man to harness this but as I recall he too was eaten to a degree by cannibal capitalists.

Regards

J.P.Morgan, financed him Rockefeller that owned J.P. Morgan killed him.

#48 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:08 PM

Hi Rob,

That's a direct drive, Vdc operated smart-washer motor. I have one that I pulled out of a non-working washer, and I plan to salvage the wire and use it for my next project... which would be the motor circuit presented in post # 37. The washer motor's main bearing went out and the play in the rotor destroyed the magnets. None of the systems I design have any sort of a core on the driver (stator) coils... I lied as they do have an 'air core'. ;)

I'm interested in anything you are doing by way of alternative electrical whatever and I'm hoping you'll post whatever progress you've made. (the more, the merrier.)

I'm using the motor with a bldc driver to use the great torque at high rpm. I think tesla auto uses these that way.

I'm also working on an overunity circuit to have a battery less system.
Going slow since I have limited time and lots of other things to do.

I'd like to know what's the working voltage for these motors, I'm still building the motor. Got to weld and turn the shaft and mount it on bearings before I try to spin it.

Edited by RobertD, 14 May 2018 - 05:10 PM.

#49 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:11 PM

There was another story past around of Tesla's death that suggested he was abducted and forced to work on some 'black-projects' in total secret.

It was said that he lived another 10 years or so, which means that he was in his mid-nineties when he died.

#50 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:16 PM

They will not repent of their murders.

#51 Promitheas

Promitheas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:23 PM

There was another story past around of Tesla's death that suggested he was abducted and forced to work on some 'black-projects' in total secret.

It was said that he lived another 10 years or so, which means that he was in his mid-nineties when he died.

yes lots of stories like the myths of religion, who been written over the centuries and especially after the net been readily available. What costed Tesla his life was his two inventions. he did make a lot of them but this two costed his life.

One was his wireless electricity that he figured it out based on his studies of the pyramid's.

Second the death ray that he accomplished with his experiment that he bounced electricity inside earth and created a 25km lighting shooting from earth to the sky.  This one they was worried that he will sell along with wireless electricity to a foreign country. The death ray as the americans called it not Tesla, only limitation was the power plant powering it.

With the wireless electricity its power was unlimited. In short Tesla created the first scalar weapon in modern era. 

#52 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:38 PM

I'm using the motor with a bldc driver to use the great torque at high rpm. I think tesla auto uses these that way.

I'm also working on an overunity circuit to have a battery less system.
Going slow since I have limited time and lots of other things to do.

I'd like to know what's the working voltage for these motors, I'm still building the motor. Got to weld and turn the shaft and mount it on bearings before I try to spin it.

No hurries, no worries...

I still have the controller board for the motor I have... perhaps I can determine what the operating voltage is for you.

Keep working/experimenting with overunity and show the world how it's done.. a la RobertD. :)

My niece consistently overloaded the washer I had pulled a similar motor from. The torque these motors have is outstanding. The washer was a front-loader which, when an overloaded/unbalanced load of clothes--that's never corrected will cause the main bearing to become way-over-stressed and fail. (front-load washers aren't the best of design to begin with) Even when the bearing went out, completely, that motor was able to power though the whole mess of being imbalance, overloaded. It was just as impressive as it was noisy.

What was so funny about all of that is: there was no telling her that she was going to destroy the washer if she kept it up... I mean, my sister's   Chihuahua could tell that something wasn't right when the washing machine was overloaded and running,  But my niece? She simply had no clue... dumber than a box of rocks and twice as stupid. Just sayin'.

#53 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:56 PM

That would be awesome.
Rebuild the motor in auto configuration.

Replacement magnets.

https://www.amazon.c...l/dp/B0789V5WTS

Edited by RobertD, 14 May 2018 - 05:57 PM.

#54 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:06 PM

Check this guy out.

#55 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:12 PM

RobertD,

What I could tell from the controller board is that there's three small electrolytic caps rated at 35Vdc each that are near a relay with contacts rated @ 20 amps and the ohms across the actual motor reads 9 ohms for each connector reading, of which there are three. When considering the size of the heat-sink, I'd have to say that that motor operates at 35Vdc and draws about 12 amps. The best I could tell is that this motor is wound in a 'delta' configuration which means that it operates like a 3 phase ac motor but is dc driven--which would rate the motor at about 420 watts, which is slightly over 1/2 Hp (.56 Hp).

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 14 May 2018 - 07:04 PM.

#56 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:03 PM

Morin isn't giving enough information as to how it is all wired (configured). Some of his volt/amp readings seem dubious at best. When comparing an ac current to a dc current, you need to multiply the ac readings time .707 to know its dc equivalent. 

I haven't watched the first video yet, and so, there may be some better information shown that will give me a better picture of what he's doing.

#57 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:29 PM

Caps usually rate at 1/2 operating value. So I'd say 12/18v is close enough.
Morin has a lot of videos most of them follow his research as he goes along.
The motor is wound ABCABCABC all the way around. Every fourth coil is in serie with the first etc. Morin said his 48 coil motor has 210ft/lb of torque.

#58 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:00 AM

from a electric engineer

#59 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:17 AM

#60 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:35 PM

Hi Patsy,

The only way to debunk something is to give it a good/honest build and run all the tests... this guy just runs his mouth. Ohms law is more akin to training wheels on a kid's bicycle when  compared to the advanced mathematics developed for these alternative electrical systems/devices.

No one here advocates for "free energy" devices as it is plain to see that money is being spent on the development and manufacturing of these devices. "Nothing comes for free" is what I'm saying. Perpetual motion is a misnomer for devices that show extremely long run times... something will eventually wear out and that's all there is to it... even the spinning of planets, it is said, will eventually wind-down.

What is being presented in this thread is: the 'true nature' of electricity and the fact that it can be clean & cheap if we should 'use' it in a manner consistent with its natural behavior. When electricity flows into a coil of wire and is either blocked or never allow to flow back out of said coil, heat builds up in the circuit, causing it to eventually breakdown. Heat build up is energy wasted. By giving energy a 'path' to flow out of the circuit, heat will not build up and so any break down of the circuit will be held to an absolute minimum. 

Each time energy enters a circuit, even if it is allowed to flow-back out of the circuit, there will be losses due to resistance, energy leakage, current bucking and so on. The trick is to keep all of that down to a minimum while making up for said losses in the most efficient/creative manner possible.

Cheers!

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 15 May 2018 - 03:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru