shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:31 PM

UFOs are not aliens.

True.

Just "Unidentified Flying Objects" 

Technically, if Shaktiman throws an unknown piece of food from the refrigerator across his porch and into the courtyard it is a UFO.

But an "Extra-Terrestrial Vehicle" - Aye there's the rub.

There is no other "intelligent" life out there. But there is life, vegetal and animal. 

"My Father's House has many mansions."

"God", however one may see Him, is not only the Alpha but the Omega, and in the latter State continues the Eternity of Eternities, The Ages unto All  Ages

Mathematicians went nuts trying to figure out that "Infinite".

The Former State has no Beginning but what we call a beginning.

This Letters Alpha and Omega are a profound representation.

The Hindus acknowledge the Alpha and Omega IS God as the Lord says "I am the Alpha and the Omega".

These "Infinities" of higher order, if you will led, to a controversial mathematics' proof, highly misunderstood and begun by Georg Cantor's Continuum Hypothesis in Germany in the 19th Century and supposedly proven by Paul Cohen at the University of Chicago & Stanford in the 1960s. I just happened to walk into a post doc research meeting with the Cohen group defining "Omegas" all different types of ways. I was a High School senior, there by chance????????.  The research leader, later took me aside and explained the phenomenon. Of course i was awed. I also met Antoni Zygmund while I was a graduate student in the 1970s. Truly their work was very much in tune with Christ and even as jews, I feel they suspected it. They helped me quite a bit.

Georg_Cantor.jpg

Georg Cantor (born St. Petersburg, Russia.

As to "other beings" how about Angels?

So once again, how we define the "life" properties and how we interpret them can be problematic and to add to that "God" without doubt functions on many strata as thee mathematicians found those many mansions.

Regards

#82 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20942 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:44 PM

Not a UFO.
But anyway, I got the controller, and now must have the shaft turned and mounted then I'm ready to give it a spin.

#83 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:49 PM

French physicist Louis Rene Vallee developed a theory called Synergetique

It would take a good chunk of time to go over it all.

At a glance: This appears to be an attempt to create a "Unified Field" almost a Holy Grail of mathematicians and physicists

Nothing wrong with that, He names Relativity and Electro-magnetism, the usual inquiry, the latter paralleling your interests and my own.

Brief perusal of voluminous math - some seems rather standard - nice diagrams need to check - partial derivatives standard - then either determinants or matrix multiplication - I think it depends on his notation - if the standard det is used then he seems to use it in a product with a vector - i need to look at it closely. Multiple integration standard in that type of inquiry along with partial derivative expressions

It is a major undertaking.

Successful?

The scientific community would say no - but the fallout may be usable.

Regards

#84 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:45 PM

I can't tell you how glad I am that we found some common ground upon which to stand, Shaktiman.

My computer came under attack yesterday and my browser was hi-jacked... which sent my mood into a tail-spin.

I'll give kudos to Microsoft for including a safeguard in its last update of Windows-10, which isolated the threat... but, nevertheless... it stressed me out to no end, because of the initial "OH CRAP" reaction and the sequence of things needing to be done to rid my computer of this threat.

I'm wanting to combine that circuitry with the open frame motor shown in this thread, in the form of a drawing, and include all the things I've intentionally left out. Plus the inclusion as to why I choose to wind two-coils-into-one... yes, there is a logical reason for doing so, and such follows the teachings of Tesla, Bearden and Bedini where non-reversal of polarities in a system is concerned... and yet this configuration still behaves like it's an ac motor--which does reverse its polarity. Sound fishy? It won't, once I spell it out...

#85 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20942 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:12 PM

It is not an attempt at a unified theory, it is a unified theory.
But it's outside the scope of this thread.

Question I have.
If the motor uses say 12v and seven amps,
and the alternator produces 12v and 90 amps,
doesn't that leave 80amps usable?

Edited by RobertD, 17 May 2018 - 03:17 PM.

#86 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:34 PM

But it's outside the scope of this thread.

Question I have.
If the motor uses say 12v and seven amps,
and the alternator produces 12v and 90 amps,
doesn't that leave 80amps usable?

Correct! Technically it'll leave 83 amps available, and such a small drain will barely load the alternator.

on a side note... that unified theory leaves room for consideration of electromagnetism, which fits nicely into this thread. I'd like to see what the math looks like that explains what the various overunity/zero-point devices are actually doing.

The problem with most of these kind of devices is that there is no mathematics available to throw into the faces of those who debunk it. They always use the dumb-down versions of same, along with all those so-called laws of energy conservation to fool the world that anything that doesn't conform to their way of thinking, will never work. And yet, anyone who keeps an open mind, discovers that there are alternatives that do work, and work better.

#87 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:43 PM

RobertD,

We can start a new thread in which I can give you the run down on ohms law and some of the companion formulas that apply. It's actually not all that difficult to understand once it 'clicks' in the mind... just give me the word and I'll be glad to impart what I know!

I have charts and things that will help in the understanding... here's an example...

ohms per ft.jpg

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 17 May 2018 - 03:47 PM.

#88 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:48 PM

Understood. I read that too.

Unified Field Theory just about brings everything into the mix.

When I quickly read the Electro-Magnetism part, I know that physicists always have that Holy Grail in their sights.

But OK

Regards

#89 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20942 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:35 PM

Correct! Technically it'll leave 83 amps available, and such a small drain will barely load the alternator.

on a side note... that unified theory leaves room for consideration of electromagnetism, which fits nicely into this thread. I'd like to see what the math looks like that explains what the various overunity/zero-point devices are actually doing.

The problem with most of these kind of devices is that there is no mathematics available to throw into the faces of those who debunk it. They always use the dumb-down versions of same, along with all those so-called laws of energy conservation to fool the world that anything that doesn't conform to their way of thinking, will never work. And yet, anyone who keeps an open mind, discovers that there are alternatives that do work, and work better.

So technically speaking this motor could run this alternator on a loop and have 83 amps to spare...?

#90 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:23 PM

So technically speaking this motor could run this alternator on a loop and have 83 amps to spare...?

A current draw of 7 amps @ 12 Vdc equals 84 watts: P=ExI and the alternator, rectified, should follow that same formula in it's wattage output. Therefore: (These are charge voltages) 15x90= 1,350 watts... and so 1,350-84 watts shows that there are 1,266 watts available at the output of the alternated. But to say that there are 83 amps available for use after a load of 7 amps is applied, is close enough.

#91 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:27 PM

...in other words: yes.

#92 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:31 PM

I'd need to know what 210 ft lb of torque converts to in Hp, then convert that in to watts to get a good indicator of what's going on... course, there's probably something going on that my limited scope of math can't express... and if so... you're running overunity... which is what you're after... I suspect. :)

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 17 May 2018 - 10:44 PM.

#93 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:59 PM

Once that brand of motor is coupled to an alternator, there will be other factors that come into play. The alternator, itself will be a load of its own on said motor. If a battery is connected to the motor and the alternator is connect to the battery as a charging source, whatever the demand is on the battery will determine the watts of power consumed. You could run at charge voltage... just sayin'

Most alternators are wired in a 'y' configuration, meaning that half of the alternator's output coils are connected to each other. The other connections are free and so rectified to meet a Vdc output. IF that configuration is modified, where the connected ends are free, and both fee ends of each output coil's connections,( three output coils total) are connected to a full-wave-bridge-rectifier, then every bit of available energy can be drawn from the alternator. If you do that, then the available amps would be close to 270, or 4,050 watts. That figure doesn't take into account other factors, and so something on the order of 200+ amps is more realistic.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 17 May 2018 - 11:01 PM.

#94 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20942 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:39 PM

This motor is a little smaller than Gérard Morin's. It has 36 coils to his 48. Maybe less torque. I'd say around 180ft/lb. Which is plenty. Car alternators give max power at 6000rpm.
At 6/1 ratio I have to get 1000rpm to get max power. Have it battery started.

The motor may need 36v to reach optimum rpm. I'll have to see. My overunity circuit should be able to deliver this amperage if the alternator doesn't.

But doing the math, I think I could run the alternator in a loop.

Edited by RobertD, 17 May 2018 - 11:41 PM.

#95 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20942 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:44 PM

https://goo.gl/images/JZgT5A

#96 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:45 AM

The rotor, in this case, is larger than the stator. The size of a rotor is measured typically by its diameter and that motor is no different in that respect. A taller rotor means more torque at the output shaft. For instance, the motor I have in my possession measures 11" (27.94 cm) and the distance from the outer edge to the center of the shaft is 5.5" (13.97 cm) . A lever 14 cm long can apply more force than a lever of a smaller size and your average rotor for a 12 to 36 volt motor is about half or less the size of these motors.

It's no mystery as to why these motors are so torquey as there basic fulcrum/lever effect is greater, and so it will give a much greater torque at similar voltages. Plus they are a brush-less (pulsed) motor, which is a better technology than brushed dc motors and pretty much any ac induction motor. The other plus is that the permanent magnets are positioned on the rotor and are not working as a stator, which is the case for starter motors for some cars and trucks.

I think you'll be pleased with the results of your experiment. Every thing is looking good as far as I can tell.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 18 May 2018 - 12:49 AM.

#97 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20942 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:49 AM

https://www.eldensen...or Project.html

#98 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:55 AM

The 6:1 ratio might prove to be problematic. A 3:1 ratio would be better. But you never know until you try... with all that torque, who knows?

#99 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20942 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:08 AM

The rotor, in this case, is larger than the stator. The size of a rotor is measured typically by its diameter and that motor is no different in that respect. A taller rotor means more torque at the output shaft. For instance, the motor I have in my possession measures 11" (27.94 cm) and the distance from the outer edge to the center of the shaft is 5.5" (13.97 cm) . A lever 14 cm long can apply more force than a lever of a smaller size and your average rotor for a 12 to 36 volt motor is about half or less the size of these motors.

It's no mystery as to why these motors are so torquey as there basic fulcrum/lever effect is greater, and so it will give a much greater torque at similar voltages. Plus they are a brush-less (pulsed) motor, which is a better technology than brushed dc motors and pretty much any ac induction motor. The other plus is that the permanent magnets are positioned on the rotor and are not working as a stator, which is the case for starter motors for some cars and trucks.

I think you'll be pleased with the results of your experiment. Every thing is looking good as far as I can tell.

Indeed, I read that the motor actually uses 1.5 amps at 12v.

These washing machine motors are everywhere, and the alternators also.

Now I have to weld the shaft to make it longer, and mount it.

Attached Thumbnails

• Shaft.jpg

#100 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20942 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:14 AM

The 6:1 ratio might prove to be problematic. A 3:1 ratio would be better. But you never know until you try... with all that torque, who knows?

Yes Just put a pulley the right size, I probly can work with 3/1 ratio, but let's see first what kind of rpm \i can get out of this motor. Morin had no problem getting 1600rpm,

Using Hall effect sensors, but I'm using a sensorless driver. I think hall sensors can be removed, It might affect low rpm performance though. All this requires experimentation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru