• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#161 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20985 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:08 PM

Another diagram of this same circuit was removed from my postimage library. This is a recreation using MS 3-D paint and, of course, I'm now using Pravda's in-house file sharing feature. This is a simplified version of... ?

slostagen.png

Whats the gain on this circuit ?

#162 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:36 PM

Whats the gain on this circuit ?

The design this one is based upon has a COP of 18... later more refined versions had a COP approaching 100. As to exactly the COP of the device posted here? Just don't know, haven't had the money to do many things... I have a lot of time though.

You can find some information in this link

http://jnaudin.free.fr/

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 10 June 2018 - 01:37 PM.

#163 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:03 PM

I'm working to better my 3-D drawing skills, which I still save to MS paint in 2-D as it save loads of memory/storage space (cuts down on file size). Plus, doing it that way helps to ensure that there is no funny-business attached to my drawings via some malicious embedded coding. Be sure to speak up if any one of my drawing causes your computer some problems.

The Like-Pole-Effect in 3-D, which includes a half-assed output coil arrangement and I've added one more magnet to the rotor. You'll notice that the output coils are wired in series, where the series output could be connected in parallel. 

screenshot2.png

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 10 June 2018 - 10:37 PM.

#164 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:03 AM

The like-pole-effect is based on parallel magnetism where the same poles at both ends of the magnets are mated to two separate pieces of iron.

When two magnets are arranged in parallel, their B-field increases by a factor of four (Bt = B x 4).

And when there are four magnets in parallel the B-field increases by 16 (Bt = B x 16).

So what do you get when there are five magnets in parallel?

#165 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20985 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:37 PM

Sounds promising.
Keep us posted.
I'm already booked solid on my projects, can't start new ones.

#166 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:47 PM

Sounds promising.
Keep us posted.
I'm already booked solid on my projects, can't start new ones.

Yes, it does... I can't wait to fully realize what its high-end potentials are.

Will do.

You are 'one up' on me... that's what earns me the title of: "scatter-brain", too many projects in the makes, no money to give them a run for the money.

At least you know your limits and work within them, as for me, not so much. (I'm trying to break that barrier of limitations, and trying isn't the same as doing.)

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 11 June 2018 - 05:48 PM.

#167 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:06 AM

I'm dumpster-diving for things I can use to build a rotary like-pole-effect generator. It's looking like that washer motor will be scraped and its wire used for this project. Here's a math formula for parallel path magnets... I've been inspired by shaktiman to learn more about math... wish me luck because, no matter what I'm looking at, unless it is most basic... it just reads like martians wrote it... and I can't read martian. ;)

parallel path mag.png

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 14 June 2018 - 05:07 AM.

#168 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11243 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:56 AM

rotary like-pole-effect generator

OK my early basic thoughts as well.

I'm thinking now that a v > c would work but at least the "perception" of the "Chrononaut" would be that the Universe moves in the "blink of an eye" and NOT the traveler and thus a v > c is a resultant.

Lots to figure out here.

BTW, I am not so certain about reading "Martian", but reading "Alien" is doable.

Regards.

#169 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:57 PM

OK my early basic thoughts as well.

I'm thinking now that a v > c would work but at least the "perception" of the "Chrononaut" would be that the Universe moves in the "blink of an eye" and NOT the traveler and thus a v > c is a resultant.

Lots to figure out here.

BTW, I am not so certain about reading "Martian", but reading "Alien" is doable.

Regards.

I posted a short video of a linear version of the like-pole-effect in action, not a computer graphic but an actual working device... no trick, and no BS... just the device doing what it does. Be sure to watch it, if you haven't already: 

https://photos.app.g...ykZpnT115hweUQ8

I keep forgetting the ends you are working toward. If you can recall the many depictions where space is 'folded' and where a black hole connects the two planes somewhere near the fold. That drawing of a cube and its flatten out 2-D plane is showing the top plane (represented in positive numbers) and the lower plane (represented in negative numbers) and where said hole could feasibly rotate itself to any position within the cube itself.

'Lots' are plots of land upon which structures can be build, crops planted, cattle grazed, and so on and so forth... oh, lots as in: 'many things' to figure out.

Martians are alien, geeze, man do I gotta explain everything to you? ;)

(I'm am too an ass-hole, and don't you forget it! (it's my finest quality, thank you very much)) :D ;)

And a foot note regards some interesting characteristics of that device, I can completely dead-short the output coil and there is no more drag (cogging) on it than if it were operating without any load whatsoever... this device shows a lot of promise.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 14 June 2018 - 04:20 PM.

#170 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:33 PM

I can't let this thread die... it's part of the war, where acronyms like GETOFFMYASS, come into being and so: I must never give up the fight!

For you consideration, an ill-perspective of which I'll present the corrective perspective, shortly thereafter. What it took to make this prank is only a thing the Cookie Monster would approve of to get him to say: I love you anyway... (whereas donuts go...) *Jazzred thinks to the Cookie Monster: (you'll never get away with this! Cookies! I say Cookies to you!

screenshot4.png

--Jazzred

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 23 June 2018 - 04:33 PM.

#171 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:43 PM

Yeah, I don't know if this was fast enough to suit the needs of the impatient, which is what it wasn't, cuz it be what it is. Why so much of what wasn't, in the face of what just is?

screenshot5.png

This circuit extraordinaire (de facto: in jest and de jure in its, uh, whatever) is a fabrication of simple principles that need to be burnt into to your minds... I'm going to exaggerate in expression the workings, theory, and application of this asymmetrical circuit, until someone listens to me. 

The path out of a circuit, if blocked or should remain on steady, will generate heat, somewhere in the circuit--be it at the load an/or its driver circuit. The Full-wave-bridge-rectifier allows for full back-flow, which is to say that: all the energy that was applied to the load is allowed to leave the circuit. Every forward pulse delivered by the n-chnl mosfet finds an inverted path of capacitance with which to escape into.

C-1 is the back-flow 'tanking' component and where C-2 is that part of this driver circuit that must be charged first... unless you want to use a battery instead. The use of batteries has its pluses and minuses. And so do electrolytic capacitors, caps will have a higher voltage rating for charge purposes... because you'll still need a battery to charge the primary circuity... unless, of course, you should decided to install solar panels to charge these primary circuits... or a Faraday  or a linear-like-affect generator. There's somethin' 'bout that rotary stuff... and that motionless mode of generating, why not that?

--Jazzed.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 23 June 2018 - 05:22 PM.

#172 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:07 PM

That n-chnl-mosfet is off when there is a negative current flow applied to its gate. Should said gate reach a voltage greater than +10vdc it will start to conduct to full on if enough positive voltage is applied to the mosfet gate.  When this happens, current flows freely to and through the load. The load is considered in a charged state when mosfet is full on. Upon the release of the current flow, said flow will reverse its path and follow the path of least resistance. Of which, in this case, is the full-wave-bridge-rectifier's sine-wave input. The output of which is to charge C-1; C-2 respectively which are both variables depending on adjustable inputs (programmable).

To charge a circuit such as this, it is necessary to apply sufficient voltage to both C-1 and C-2. They both need to reach a voltage equal to design specs e.g. 12vdc.

So if... and I mean 'if'... I should take one (1) single 12vdc car battery or something similar, and design a technically four-phase motor: differential; all wheel drive; optical logic-effect; magnetic field specific coil arrangement; w/boots >loss generator feed-back; sans cores; dia/ring-magnets per rot/sec; duplex feed-back feature (second shuttle*) Third shuttle's a charm. Will I get a whatever to do whatever it is that it do... you know by design? (I mean, if you design it that way., right?) *sees the Cookie Monster peering 'round the corner... frantic! preps for attack*... powphfphfphfphfphfphfphfttss. (oop's I forgot to yell COOKIES!)

Think three 12-inch ring magnets with driver coils wound for 12vdc charge voltages with 18 awg copper, in a bifilar-wound twin package.

--Jazzred

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 23 June 2018 - 08:08 PM.

#173 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 02:05 PM

Here's revision 4 of the single phase driver circuit. The need to relocate the speed control circuit components was apparent. There wasn't anyone out there who caught the mistake. I had placed a CdS cell between the emitter and its source current, and there's a big problem with that. If the LED current is limited enough so as to not allow enough light at the detectors, Q1-2 can't do their function; e.g. holding Q3-4 in either: off, high or low state.

This new placement of the CdS cell is correct to allow for the varied control of Q3-4 so as to limit the current being supplied to the load, and to do so at the gate junction--instead of trying to control a larger current at either the mosfet's source or drain. What's shown is the fiber optic speed-control strands (light blue) w/ LED coupling (gray), LED w/ potentiometer and CdS cells (brown discs).

Even though the emitter for the speed-control is shown wired to the driver circuit, it can have its own source voltage and be located wherever desired.

modsolidstaterev4.png

#174 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 05:46 PM

This device is intended to charge a system to full 'charge' voltages of 30 volts (fixed). This happen straight from a single 12 volt car battery.

But I'm not suppose to tell you this because it's a secret.

circuitcharger.png

Through that same process, a 60 volt potential is set up which enhances, to say the least, the over-all performance of the motor. It just requires that a second circuit, in series with existing driver coils can be toggled between 12~24 volt operation (15~30 charge voltage & 30~60 secondary boost(er)).

The secondary is 1.4 ohms + the 1.6 ohm existing driver coil: 1.4 + 1.6 = 3.0 ohms. 24 / 3 = 8 amps and 8 x 24 = 192 watts per phase pulse x 2 (1-phase) = 384 total watts, per rotor section per rotation x 4. @ 12'  300 lbs-pull neodymium ring magnets over 4-poles, one phase per pole.

The horse power this motor can 'develop' if it had fly-wheel components added to it, might be what? in terms of torque? 1Kfp o' tork @ 1,800 RPM?

Just speculating.... and at 24 volts... when the booster is applied?

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 25 June 2018 - 05:49 PM.

#175 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:59 PM

A little game of spot the differences? A revised circuit of the above.

circuitcharger2.png

#176 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 11:34 PM

Exaggerated like-pole-effect generator shown--as an alternate to the Faraday generator. Plus I've combined the outputs of the b-emf circuits so as to have a ready 48 voltage potential--real quick like. 48 volts is for a third coil set--which tops out at 6 ohms @ 48vdc rated/60vdc charge voltage...

circuitcharger l-p gen.png

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 25 June 2018 - 11:40 PM.

#177 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20985 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:56 PM

Did you build one already?

#178 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:38 PM

Did you build one already?

No, I'm still working through the process of laying down the foundation or the basics of the system's various aspects. To make a 12vdc asymmetrical electric motor that doubles its operating voltage to 24, and then to 48--will require a 'circuit-charging' device to bring every capacitive component up to full charge. When the system is running, the compensation feed-back generator will maintain the voltages this 'circuit-charger' initiated. Here is an idea for a max-circuit-charger, that will deliver all voltage potentials to their maximum charge voltage for the rated, battery voltage.

max-circuit-charger.png

The medium-blue area represents a magnetically/electrically insulated bar fashioned to pivot dead-center L/R, F/B & T/B, so as to allow for the rapid reciprocating oscillation of the inset magnets through the Faraday and like-pole-effect generating coils. The battery will quickly double its voltage by rapid alternating pulses into two series connected, electrolytic capacitors which are connected in parallel to another capacitor rated at twice the voltage as the series pair.

Once everything is up to full charge....

#179 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:09 PM

A little something that hurts the brain...umm, uh... hertz the signal to the system... whatever... it's a thing with stuff, and that's all you gotta know.

max-circuit-charger-edu.png

#180 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:20 PM

There's a mistake in that drawing: It has to do with Hertz; what would be the correct Hertz? If it isn't 133 Hertz as stated then what is it? Half of that signal is on, the other half is off... ergo, the correct hertz is exactly half of the stated Hertz. The battery only 'sees' 66.7 pulses-per-second (pps) @ 7.5 ms each, and during the other .5 second of this signal--the battery 'sees' no load at all... in other words: the circuit is off, half of the time, and it's on for the other half... half: on--half: off... yep.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 27 June 2018 - 09:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru