57 replies to this topic

#21 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:36 PM

"what's that weird tattoo" on Nutossa's brain

What do your rants and  trashing my posts have to do with the topic Atossa-AHole? 

Lay off your fake Christian mask and realize this post is about how jews lost today by killing scores of protesters. 

The world is watching you Atossa.

But that's OK just put onanother schizo mask and be somebody else if you think it fools anyone.

Has Pravda kowtowed to you Atossa to cause you prove Shaktiman's point again, or is Pravda jewish owned like you? - Sign of the Cross!.

Still you can't answer the biblical questions you claim to be expert in matza brain. You failed in front of everyone.

#22 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:33 PM

The world is watching you Atossa.

I doubt that. Even the one to whom God sent me pays no attention.

#23 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19827 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:55 AM

32741982_1938080219836609_77145712171386

#24 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:18 AM

So Nemesis really summed it up

That is what PRAVDA is supposed to uncover

Good job

Edited by shaktiman, 15 May 2018 - 11:18 AM.

#25 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:28 AM

Notice in my tweets why Twitter tries hard to censor me.

Apparently some of it gets through.

Soon Shaktiman's Theme song will open this event up more, Remember what happened before with Clinton's election and more?

Guaranteed, no matter what is said furtively behind closed doors and what deals have been made, y'all know Russia is on the list.

Shaktiman is a damn good journalist and reporter now, thanks to work on this site.

US Press and Media hate my guts besides being jealous because they are bought and paid for amateurs.

@realDonaldTrump @seanhannity @TuckerCarlson @JudgeJeanine Have the Israeli Government&US media Crippled America? Israeli troops fired on&massacred dozens of Palestinian protesters as our pusillanimous prevaricating USpress&media looked the other way,&counted their profits cont'd

DdO2tt8WkAA-48w.jpg

supplied by less than noble sponsors. So far, at least 59 were killed and over 2700 wounded including teenagers & young women. Israel said there were 3 terrorists in the crowd; Alan Dershowitz must have pointed them out. Fox and the US State Department praised the event. cont'd

DdO3mdEX4AEw6xl.jpg
0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

View Tweet activity

I recall Chicago in the late sixties;the Democratic Convention was challenged by Viet Nam War protesters.Chicago police bashed some heads,the Democrats lost the election&failed to recover.But Israel takes the cake. They have committed war crimes again which Fox&the liberal cont'd

DdO4wTFX4AAv3M_.jpg

media ignore.Our nation will not recover from this.Not all the oils in Arabia will sweeten our heavy hand in this massacre. Our 4th estate has failed America&simply waving a false ideological flag is not what our nation is founded on.Our nation is one of justice & freedom. cont'd

DdO5o1HWsAElsJk.jpg

DdO5toQW0AAxjlq.jpg

Retweet

View Tweet activity

US Press/Media control America's minds So Anti-American Phony Fox: O to throw off those chains that bind, To be free in body and free in mind. What hath man wrought upon this Earth But a life of darkness, toil, and dearth

DdO61ihXkAAZsi6.jpg

DdO7OU1XcAEV6WK.jpg

Retweet

View Tweet activity

#26 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20942 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

Who cares?
Don't you think both jews and muslims will rise against building the temple in the name of Jesus Christ ?

Sanity will be imposed on both.

#27 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13410 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:45 PM

I like Atossa's posts. I don't see how she messes up anyone's threads.

And, I don't see any reason for Shaktiman to be irritated with her.

I am Thankful for her presence & Shaktiman's.

We all have different backgrounds and views, and we all don't know the whole story of what's going on.

So. I AM thankful for PRAVDA forum, and the relative peace and willingness to consider all the evidence, even though, like the apostles, we fight about idealogical stuff.

As for the Palestine situation,  I think it is not wise for them to protest President Netanyahu moving the US embassy to Jerusalem....and thus open themselves to even more depradations from the Gogite invader occupiers of Palestine. When Atossa warned of the likelyhood of large scale protests, I was hoping she was wrong, even though I figured she was correct.

I understand Atossa's frustration with President Putin. But, I don't know what He is up against besides that 1,000 year old loser complex that the Orthodox have had.

I think President Putin is trying to avoid Armageddon, which the US, US Christians & pseudo Israel want.

So BACK OFF attacking each other, and absorb the verbal blows from friends, which are vastly superior to the sweet kisses of the enemies of God & Mankind.

PS, I kinda like being called a Red Army troll by Atossa, especially since the King of kings also dresses up in red at times.

Are these guys below Red Army Trolls?

2016_08_09_NaziTrollArmy-3_23902798080.p

Edited by Ivan88, 15 May 2018 - 02:57 PM.

#28 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19827 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:31 PM

DdPJKb7XUAEGQ_x.jpg

#29 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19827 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:35 PM

I like Atossa's posts. I don't see how she messes up anyone's threads.

And, I don't see any reason for Shaktiman to be irritated with her.

I am Thankful for her presence & Shaktiman's.

We all have different backgrounds and views, and we all don't know the whole story of what's going on.

So. I AM thankful for PRAVDA forum, and the relative peace and willingness to consider all the evidence, even though, like the apostles, we fight about idealogical stuff.

As for the Palestine situation,  I think it is not wise for them to protest President Netanyahu moving the US embassy to Jerusalem....and thus open themselves to even more depradations from the Gogite invader occupiers of Palestine. When Atossa warned of the likelyhood of large scale protests, I was hoping she was wrong, even though I figured she was correct.

I understand Atossa's frustration with President Putin. But, I don't know what He is up against besides that 1,000 year old loser complex that the Orthodox have had.

I think President Putin is trying to avoid Armageddon, which the US, US Christians & pseudo Israel want.

So BACK OFF attacking each other, and absorb the verbal blows from friends, which are vastly superior to the sweet kisses of the enemies of God & Mankind.

PS, I kinda like being called a Red Army troll by Atossa, especially since the King of kings also dresses up in red at times.

Are these guys below Red Army Trolls?

2016_08_09_NaziTrollArmy-3_23902798080.p

No they can't be with those swastikas. Looks like Hitler and his boys, look closer.

#30 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:37 PM

Does this take the cake or what?

Sure both sides have fault but who started it?

Israel's door to door murders of Palestinians. parents and chidren, in 1948 or back to Ishmael and Isaac?

Who are Christ Killers in all this?

Can Y'all answer that?Or will you?

Either way it's to the death now and it's not just about the Palestinians - it goes far far deeper.

Look at the meaning of this deeply.

US Vetoes UN Call to Probe Gaza Massacre

shaktiman

BREAKING:US Vetoes UN Call to Probe Gaza Massacre" With 59 dead, 2700 wounded,we have a War Crime Event.Belgium's Prime Minister said; "Israel's actions are 'unacceptable violence'".A spokesman for the German Government: "it’s terrible that so many people lost their lives cont'd

DdP0WdQX0AMryBN.jpg

DdP0xKzWsAEoNnX.jpg

Retweet

View Tweet activity
Impressions

Total engagements 1 Media engagements

shaktiman @jshaktiman 14m14 minutes ago

More

The UN Security Counsel is calling for countries to not establish diplomatic missions in Jerusalem" The Hill reports;"other countries have condemned Israeli's actions" China is considring sending military aid to Syria.Time for a reality check America. It's Embargo Time for Israel

DdP2qUqW0AMdenR.jpg

DdP29XvW0AEk_mK.jpg

Retweet

View Tweet activity

Edited by shaktiman, 15 May 2018 - 03:39 PM.

#31 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:19 PM

Time for more voodoo, hoodoo, and in the open.

Watch Israel get its Woogie Boogied.

Legions of Angels?

Why not?

Israel aka Christ Killers Incorporated have eviscerated the planet.

They are through!

#32 Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5409 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:30 PM

I doubt that. Even the one to whom God sent me pays no attention.

I try, I try.

#33 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13410 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:40 PM

What if Russia and Germany joined together without HATO & without all the idealogical chains imposed on them.

#34 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:49 PM

What if Russia and Germany joined together without HATO & without all the idealogical chains imposed on them.

For an instant today under the auspices of UNSC rejected by a US veto many nations did just that.

Basically Ivan they are cowards,

Israel threatened humanity with nukes.

The world cowered in fear

There are better venues open to us,

Hence Shaktiman's Warning.

Regards

#35 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:49 PM

Edomite-jew state kills protesters with official US-UN impunity

Impunity ensured: US blocks UN call to probe Israeli crackdown on Palestinians

15 May, 2018

" A damning UN Security Council draft statement on Israels use of force against protesters at the Gaza border was blocked by the US. Nearly 60 people were killed as the new US Embassy opened in Jerusalem.

Monday was the bloodiest day in six weeks of protesting by Palestinians at Israels border wall, during which hundreds of people have been killed and thousands injured by Israeli soldiers. The IDF (Israel Defense Forces) has used tear gas and small arms against demonstrators, saying the use of force is justified due to the threat they pose. Palestinian protesters have burned tires, thrown stones, and launched incendiary kites during the stand-off.

The draft statement, which was blocked by Washington on Monday, expressed outrage over the scale of violence and called for an independent investigation of the situation."

More at link

https://www.rt.com/n...srael-violence/

#36 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:46 PM

Edomite-jew state kills protesters with official US-UN impunity
Impunity ensured: US blocks UN call to probe Israeli crackdown on Palestinians

Yes, that certainly sums up what I wrote above as well.

US Vetoes UN Call to Probe Gaza Massacre

Now let's consider an ancient Chinese quotation whose language is not well understood in modern times - my corrections of the English are true and intended for you Atossa in a very positive way, in fact, to support at least some of what you say.

"A Master said: 'A low-life human being has no shame for their vile acts nor do they shun injustices. If there is no profit in an act, they make no effort in it. If they are not forced to behave correctly in small matters, they will not act with care in the important ones. This is necessary in the treatment of a low-life human. .......and in this correction there lies no blame'."

Regards 

#37 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:02 AM

The massacre won't disappear especially through cyber propaganda and fake news,

There are now higher issues on the table.

#38 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39920 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:43 AM

Interesting exchange between Turkey and the Edomite-jew state:

" Israel has asked the Turkish Consul General in Jerusalem to temporarily leave the country.

The move Tuesday came after the Turkish foreign ministry temporarily expelled the Israeli ambassador to protest the use of deadly force on the Gaza border and the U.S. decision to relocate its embassy to Jerusalem.

Erdogan tweeted that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu "has the blood of Palestinians on his hands."

Netanyahu retorted in a statement: "Erdogan is among Hamas's biggest supporters and there is no doubt that he well understands terrorism and slaughter. I suggest that he not preach morality to us."

https://www.bloomber...t-in-airstrikes

#39 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:54 PM

US Press and Media attempting to bury the stories on the Embassy Massacre.

Cover up murder and Truth

Soon those aligned with israel will declare War on God after all, it is Jesus that said the father of jews, their god, is satan. ".......satan was a liar and a murderer from the Beginning".

Yes, Satan for those jews I've known for decades that do not feel there is a satan.

See what I mean?

#40 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11111 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:50 PM

And so the Syrian saga continues as escalations open up against israel on several fronts now due the their massacre of civilians and threats to nuke other nations.

Putin says Russian frigates in Mediterranean on standby over Syria threat

https://www.yahoo.co...-114959033.html

"Putin on Wednesday said only warships armed with Kalibr missiles would be on permanent standby, and not submarines."

Well that helps. israelis don't worry about the Russian subs.

"Announcing the deployment while addressing the Russian high military command at a meeting in the Black Sea city of Sochi, Putin said it was 'due to the remaining terrorist threat in Syria'."

Hmmm? Who's supporting the "remaining" terrorists? 

But don't worry!

HOW GOOD IS RUSSIA'S MISSILE DEFENSE? ISRAEL HIT MOSCOW'S SYSTEMS IN SYRIA AND BEAT THEM

http://www.newsweek....and-beat-927563

" Israel’s military released videos of the strikes showing the Russian-made defense systems getting hit by the Israeli missiles."

How positively devastating. Should read   "Kosher Konks On Russian Ranks".

How embarrassing.

No comments from the the peanut gallery?

Well, y'all may see some more fireworks plenty soon.

Regards 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru