Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:14 AM

JEWS%2B%25281%2529.jpg

#45 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:15 PM

Yes Mario, Howard Stern is a very bad demon and a certifiable psychopath that leads our youth into the delusion that there is no right and wrong inherent in the human being.

Thus, beyond his self-serving ways, Stern has propagated propaganda intended to control the thinking of the misguided.

Along with Alan Dershowitz, Howard Stern in on the Most Wanted Public Enemies list.

We'll get past their legal facades soon enough.

Regards

#46 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27039 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:38 PM

God these Jew demons are ugly

_____

‘F*ck Turkey’: Netanyahu’s son posts controversial Instagram image

Published time: 16 May, 2018 22:41 Edited time: 17 May, 2018 08:59
5afc8bc1fc7e93636c8b45e3.jpg
© Thomas Coex / AFP

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s son, Yair, made a controversial Instagram post which read “F*ck Turkey,” amid the diplomatic row between the two countries over Monday’s ‘ massacre’ in Gaza.

Yair Netanyahu posted an image of the text that looked like the Turkish flag, which is red with a white star and crescent, to his Instagram story. In Yair’s image, the crescent replaced the letter ‘c’ in the word ‘f*ck.’

The controversial post comes in the wake of Turkey expelling Israel’s ambassador, Eitan Naeh, from Ankara in response to Israel’s killing of 60 Palestinians at the Great Return March protests in Gaza on Monday. Ankara also withdrew its ambassador in Tel Aviv along with its ambassador in the US. Israel responded with tit-for-tat measures.

Read article here: https://www.rt.com/n...rkey-instagram/

Edited by Mario Milano, 17 May 2018 - 03:38 PM.

#47 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:20 PM

‘F*ck Turkey’

AND  to show you how nutsy they both are Turkey and Israel are on the same side killing Syrians.

Turkey and israel have been exposed and there are big problems for them both.

I would like to think we here were instrumental in that exposure.

Regards 

#48 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27039 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:37 PM

AND  to show you how nutsy they both are Turkey and Israel are on the same side killing Syrians.

Yep spot on shakti, the jews good cop bad cop routine

#49 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 07:42 AM

So the Massacre at the Embassy by israeli jews is covered up by a story of a Greek kid from an Orthodox church killing students in Houston

So that makes jews killing kids OK

It's getting desperate for israel and kikey

Regards

#50 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:44 AM

I guess you can call me a pussy or something... but I just can't stomach what the Palestinians are going through...

#51 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:21 AM

I just can't stomach what the Palestinians are going through...

Yes, I am the same way.

I guarantee the world will suffer for this encore of israeli war crimes and the massacre of civilians on the opening of the US embassy

I warned everyone BEFORE it happened and compared what would happen to the hundreds of US marines killed in Lebanon during the Reagan years..

I am not privy to this but my assumption is that the President is livid and feels Netanyahu and the israelis stabbed him in the back repeatedly and so they did.

I am remembering my experience with The Tibetan Book of the Dead and the Bardo. 

Theer are different kinds of "purgatories" and the Palestinian dead for decades now may just be beating a drum and wailing at the israeli injustrices.

The "sound" cakra is superior to the "vision" cakra in some ways. Can you use a "Divine Ear" to hear them?

Something is afoot with this beyond the human ken.

Regards

#52 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:19 PM

Yes, I am the same way.

I guarantee the world will suffer for this encore of israeli war crimes and the massacre of civilians on the opening of the US embassy.

I warned everyone BEFORE it happened and compared what would happen to the hundreds of US marines killed in Lebanon during the Reagan years..

I am not privy to this but my assumption is that the President is livid and feels Netanyahu and the israelis stabbed him in the back repeatedly and so they did.

I am remembering my experience with The Tibetan Book of the Dead and the Bardo. 

There are different kinds of "purgatories" and the Palestinian dead for decades now may just be beating a drum and wailing at the israeli injustrices.

The "sound" cakra is superior to the "vision" cakra in some ways. Can you use a "Divine Ear" to hear them?

Something is afoot with this beyond the human ken.

Regards

What they are doing is nothing short of a "blood sacrifice" and such will be on their heads as the blood is on their hands.

Reagan had something held over his head which they were exploiting. His whole term in office was a 'push-pull' roller-coaster ride to me.

What I've gathered regards the Tibetan (and also the Vedic) teachings is that some of it was lost and/or perverted over time.

The saying: "to pay the piper" is applicable here. They're not going to get away with anything... freewill is a bitch in more ways than one!

YES! meditate-meditate-meditate! and then listen quietly.

Such is not beyond, just ignored or forgotten. Practice-practice-practice!

You're the math-head... remember that when two negative numbers are multiplied, the sum of such is positive. Apply that however you see fit.

Cheers!

#53 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:21 PM

Stop thinking Trump has free will he doesn't .He must do as the jews wish .We can never understand people like him.

#54 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:56 PM

We can never understand people like him.

At this time, and for everyone's best interest that aspires to the "Good" and "Light", I need to work within the parameters and bounds that are there.

Yes, Jews have an inordinate control in America.

We all know that here.

BUT not over Shaktiman.

They have tried arrests, prison,. shooting me, poison, stabbing me. stealing money, women, frame ups, beatings and more and I am such a stubborn M*therf*cker here I am saying what my experience has been and as best I can understand in Truth. I promise you I am in earnest.

It has been quite a war for our very souls, whatever a "soul" is.

So hang in there Bruce, I feel the Best is Yet to Come.

Best regards. 

#55 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:58 PM

is that some of it was lost and/or perverted over time.

And so it is in so much.

SO - we must never forfeit our higher mind that apprehends higher Truths

Our brain has definite limitations.

Reagrds.

#56 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:00 AM

And so it is in so much.

SO - we must never forfeit our higher mind that apprehends higher Truths

Our brain has definite limitations.

Reagrds.

Just some more thoughts... the 'higher mind' equates to the 'higherself' which is that aspect of ourselves that connects us to everything, everywhere. As I understand it, our spirits are immortal in the absolute. But however, our brains are not and yes there are definite limitations with our brains... one being the need to focus on a task lest we screw things up. I know very few people who can truly multi-task... limitations abound.

The whole of that energetic field of thought can be, by choice, connected to the Grand Consciousness via our Higherselves. The Grand Consciousness is just another way of saying Universal Mind or Mind of God.

Edited by Vanka Savolov, Yesterday, 05:02 AM.

#57 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:03 AM

the 'higher mind' equates to the 'higherself' which is that aspect of ourselves that connects us to everything, everywhere. As I understand it, our spirits are immortal in the absolute. But however, our brains are not and yes there are definite limitations with our brains... one being the need to focus

Perfect! It also is a "function of time" and contributes to such functions of several variables. That is in the notes I have as well.

It can and at some point MUST be experienced. Then "Thy Will be done" is quite clear

energetic field of thought can be, by choice, connected to the Grand Consciousness via our Higherselves. The Grand Consciousness is just another way of saying Universal Mind or Mind of God.

Yes, the Theosophists like Madame Blavatsky and John Leadbeatter opened things up in the 19th century AD, Anno Domini. BUT they got caught up in what the Buddha termed Infinite Space which is of course not the end product of the Universe. Sex scandals in their Society didn't help either. But as a youngster, already investigating this, I was moved by one of Leadbetter's books, "The Spiritual Anatomy of Man". 

Whether correct or not, the concept, including the cakras and more, is valid and later put into clarity by the Tantric Mystic and British Judge, Sir John Woodroffe.

I used the idea of small "c" to refer to the consciousness of the brain - whether or not their is a seat of consciousness in irrelevant - and Big "C" to refer to that Higher Energy Field of at least a more Universal Consciousness far more the Jung's Collective Consciousness. I worked on this with a world class Abstract Topological from the US AMS.

A lot going on in our Universe but for some of us there's no room for boredom.

Regards

blavatskyman.jpg

#58 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:06 PM

And to think, these teachings have been around much longer than all other religions combined.

They are the oldest,  truest and usiest* teachings on the planet.

I'm hoping others will open their minds to all of that because such is not actually a religion... it's a 'way' of life that includes God.

It's a de jure thing and not de facto.

We can keep this up for the sake of others, but me thinks we could conclude this topic, knowing that we are on the same page.

* made up word meaning: most readily usable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru