• 57179 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:32 AM

CENSORSHIP FREE SOCIAL MEDIA

https://gab.ai/

https://mewe.com/

https://www.minds.com/

https://mail.protonmail.com/login

https://steemit.com/

Looking for Censorship Free YouTube Equivalent? https://pew.tube/  Who r they:  https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/PewTube

SO HIT THEM:

http://www.fightwhitegenocide.com/

http://fashthenation.com/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

http://www.2ndvote.com/

8e8324a6f3776ad632dd0e24e95859a195b8d006

79ac238f772a3492dddc48c9a89f26dea3d56c55

Edited by Cosssack, 16 May 2018 - 06:35 AM.

#2 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:52 AM

Pew.tube needs a lot of fine tuning.

#3 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20758 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:54 AM

Ok working now.

Every video banned by youtube should be found there.

I'll post the link on Twitter.

#4 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 57179 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:07 AM

WHOEVER STARTS CENSORSHIP FREE TWITTER , YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK WILL BE MULTI-BILLIONAIRE... 100%

#5 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19554 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:36 AM

Do not SHOUT when creating threads. Doing so suggests that you think your topics are more important than those others place. It is very rude.

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10940 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:19 PM

Doing so suggests that you think your topics are more important than those others place.

All of the regulars on Pravda have written BOTH (emphasis added) important and trivial posts. There are some articles herein that are VERY important to humanity and others trivial.

Look at the nonsense in the US press, FOX in particular whose front page is loaded with Royal Wedding trivia.

I wish the couple all the best.

But Fox are opportunists and to me any article by them diminishes in importance in re their own track record of dishonesty. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC et al are no different. 

alle-unter-einem-dach-steve-urkel.jpg

meghan-markle-news-queen-elizabeth-royal

Only The Shadow Knows What Thoughts Are Hidden In The Minds of Man

Regards

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10940 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:27 PM

Do not SHOUT when creating threads

AND as for SHOUTING

SSSSHHHHHHHHHH!

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10940 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:51 PM

but at least they know that the future belongs to nationalists not to tiny Cultural MarxistMinority who hijacked the west.

That I will not argue.

The caveat I feel is that harmony and distinct boundaries not globalism or cultural Marxism is achieved when each group is truthful and we learn from everyone.

BTW, some of the first Buddhist Priests were European. The cultural exchanges and knowledge between early Greek Philosophers and Buddhist Philosophers (Northern India Caucasians) was so profound that the Early Greek and Roman Church Fathers had it permeate early Christian interpretation of the Christ and thereby eradicate a nonsensical Jewish religious interpretation and demonic dogma. The Jews were then forced to go to the Greeks with their substandard mental development.

In addition, in Ethiopia, Egypt and much of Africa blacks were highly educated and there was NO racial violence or hate but rather a created harmony of many independent and distinct cultural milieus.

The globalism we fight creates the trouble where there is none.

Thanks Cosssack. 

#9 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 57179 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:02 AM

YOU ARE WELCOME

:)

#10 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19554 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:39 AM

----------------------------------------

Go to hell, NAZI bastard

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10940 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:58 AM

Go to hell, NAZI bastard

:creasup:

YOU ARE WELCOME

Come on Nemesis, I can't remember Cossack doing any sieg heils or heel clicking

He is simply pro white as is his prerogative in a free world. He is also pro Russian and Christianity regardless of how others view that 

BTW, this you do not know, Cossack often has a heart and compassion for EVERYONE

He has given others the benefit of the doubt, blacks and jews included, that no one would expect he would.

Besides, you can't deny the man has intelligence.

The great Ancient Greek Attorney Isocrates said, "When we speak, it is always of that which is in our own interest"

FrenchChillyGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif

Not Cossack.

Regards

#12 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19554 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:14 PM

Come on Nemesis, I can't remember Cossack doing any sieg heils or heel clicking

He is simply pro white as is his prerogative in a free world. He is also pro Russian and Christianity regardless of how others view that 

BTW, this you do not know, Cossack often has a heart and compassion for EVERYONE

He has given others the benefit of the doubt, blacks and jews included, that no one would expect he would.

Besides, you can't deny the man has intelligence.

The great Ancient Greek Attorney Isocrates said, "When we speak, it is always of that which is in our own interest"

FrenchChillyGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif

Not Cossack.

Regards

Making death threats is very Nazi.  You haven't read all of his posts, nor did you read the one that is cloaked in order to be maintained as evidence.  I am sure the garbage lowlife plays all innocent with you.

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10940 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:30 PM

Making death threats is very Nazi.  You haven't read all of his posts, nor did you read the one that is cloaked in order to be maintained as evidence.

I admit I have not read every post, but I know Cossack's online feelings.

There is of course a lot of threats online.

I once wrote about using firing squads as a legal execution of choice and Twitter banned me for 24 hours.

As for genocide, people are beginning to do it to themselves and nothing short of restoring sanity to our world of corruption and deceit will stop it - a leviathan task.

Regards

#14 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19554 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:46 PM

I admit I have not read every post, but I know Cossack's online feelings.

There is of course a lot of threats online.

I once wrote about using firing squads as a legal execution of choice and Twitter banned me for 24 hours.

As for genocide, people are beginning to do it to themselves and nothing short of restoring sanity to our world of corruption and deceit will stop it - a leviathan task.

Regards

Most of his posts promote hatred and intolerance, he makes Atossa seem reasonable by comparison. What he tries to do all the time is stir up these feelings.

He defeats his own purpose by making it seem his "kind" are savage, murderous barbarian haters.

It's one thing to be aroused to anger as a result of all these horrible crimes against humanity being committed and quite another to act like the US does, as though it has a higher moral ground, they're better, exceptional, indispensible.

#15 Captain Balding

Captain Balding

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5369 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:16 PM

WHOEVER STARTS CENSORSHIP FREE TWITTER , YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK WILL BE MULTI-BILLIONAIRE... 100%

I think it would have been done ages ago were that true. Here's the problem, sparky - these sites need to generate revenue, and that generally means relying on sponsors and advertisements, and they want nothing to do with kind of, er, "free expression" that you and Mario Milano and numerous others here post. The best you can hope for is the occasional obscure, largely private little online dive where you can hide from the world at large and spew your hatred and bile. Society at large will not tolerate the destructive nonsense you peddle and the people and companies that pay the bills of most websites will not be seen anywhere near such rot. You get away with more on this forum that I personally think you should, for what that is worth.

#16 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10940 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:19 AM

Most of his posts promote hatred and intolerance, he makes Atossa seem reasonable by comparison. What he tries to do all the time is stir up these feelings.

Believe it or not I see your point Nemesis.

Many on this Forum have made worse threats and what is simply a figure of speech and genuine is at times difficult to discern.

I've been through threats so many times I can't even count them.

Unlike many posters I have worked with both Louis Farrakhan's groups and David Duke's.

I find them both highly intelligent and understand WHY they feel as they do.

FYI I communicated with Cossack and the NOI and found they were willing to get along for a while just to get the crooks in the US Deep State Swamp out.

After that they want a divorce - that can be done as well.

So banning Cossack does not help.

He was very reasonably with me and I fully understand his pro white stance. White genocide is an ongoing process in America vis a vis political correctness and more nefarious acts and propaganda.  I also comprehend Rev. Farrakhan's pro Black stance. US blacks have been abused by a government that only pretends to help

This then is a matter of letting everyone speak their minds so there can be resolution and in my experience it is what Russians excel in as well.

Let Cosssack, Atossa, say what they will and let the members handle it including you.

For the good of freedom, Unban the man.

We're all big kids and can handle it.

Regards

#17 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19554 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:47 PM

Believe it or not I see your point Nemesis.

Many on this Forum have made worse threats and what is simply a figure of speech and genuine is at times difficult to discern.

I've been through threats so many times I can't even count them.

Unlike many posters I have worked with both Louis Farrakhan's groups and David Duke's.

I find them both highly intelligent and understand WHY they feel as they do.

FYI I communicated with Cossack and the NOI and found they were willing to get along for a while just to get the crooks in the US Deep State Swamp out.

After that they want a divorce - that can be done as well.

So banning Cossack does not help.

He was very reasonably with me and I fully understand his pro white stance. White genocide is an ongoing process in America vis a vis political correctness and more nefarious acts and propaganda.  I also comprehend Rev. Farrakhan's pro Black stance. US blacks have been abused by a government that only pretends to help

This then is a matter of letting everyone speak their minds so there can be resolution and in my experience it is what Russians excel in as well.

Let Cosssack, Atossa, say what they will and let the members handle it including you.

For the good of freedom, Unban the man.

We're all big kids and can handle it.

Regards

I unbanned Atossa because in a way I admire her delusional "taking a stand" and refusing to remove the offending post herself. I think I was too hard on her because of that bastard that made the terrorist threat.

But the death threat from Cosssack I consider unforgivable and he will never be reinstated unless he apologizes and agrees to abide by our rules which he seems to think he is above the law and continually thumbs his nose at it, like the US which he is so dedicated and loyal to.

If you were around long ago, you'd know that most bannings here were permanent ones as they are on the majority of forums, especially political ones, but I rarely permanently ban anyone except for spambots.

#18 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10940 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:58 PM

But the death threat from Cosssack I consider unforgivable and he will never be reinstated unless he apologizes and agrees to abide by our rules which he seems to think he is above the law and continually thumbs his nose at it, like the US which he is so dedicated and loyal to.

As I recall some were banned permanently. I only began writing here a little over three years ago but have been a member almost 10 years.

I will convey the message.

No use to go "he said, she said" that never works anyway. 

As for me, I agree with you, a standard of REAL law is a sine qua non. My first op-ed on "Rule of Law Fallen to Rule of Lawyers" should make that plain.

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru