Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Murder In Palestine: US Makes Ludicrous Attempt To Justify Israeli Actions At Gaza Border

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27039 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:19 AM

Murder In Palestine: US Makes Ludicrous Attempt To Justify Israeli Actions At Gaza Border, Having The Nerve To Call Them "Restrained"!

I have been sick to my stomach after I spent the last day and a half pouring over so many of the articles and pictures of the immense slaughter of innocent people conducted by those psychotic freaks in Israel against the innocent people of Palestine.... As of this morning, the last reports have stated that some "100" Palestinians are now dead while over 3000+ have been "injured"... Considering the fact that the Jew spew media absolutely will water down these figures to try to cover for this slaughter, I would logically assume that at least 200 Palestinian men, women, and children are now dead at the hands of these monsters while well over 5000 are injured, many critically!  It is indeed an immense crime against humanity with absolutely NO justification at all!

BUT... The Jew spew media even today is trying to say that the psychotic state of Israel is somehow "innocent" of this crime, and parroting the message again and again that the psychotic Jew freaks were indeed "justified" for this slaughter by trying to stop a Palestinian "attack" on Israel itself (!).... But I and others are NOT fooled for we can easily see that these peaceful protests were conducted entirely within the confines of the largest open air concentration camp on planet Earth aka the "Gaza Strip" and at NO time did the Palestinians ever bother to try to climb the separation fence between Gaza and Israel itself.... Any attempt to try to climb that fence would be tantamount to suicide as the sicko Israelis have the fences monitored constantly and have sharpshooters in place to prevent any incursions into Israeli territory... Therefore this claim by the Jew spew media is a massive lie....

I have been awaiting to see what the criminal US government has to say about this slaughter by their Jewish masters over in that illegal state of Israel... And we did not have long to wait.... Right now, I want to present the following article from the Southfront website at www.southfront.org, where that sick and twisted bitch that calls herself the "UN Ambassador" for the United States to the United Nations, that warped minded "Nikki Haley", has gone in front of the United Nations and has claimed that this slaughter by the sicko Israelis was a "restrained" action and was a reaction to "Hama's criminal actions against Israel"!..... I have that article right here for everyone to see for themselves, and I absolutely do have my own thoughts and comments to follow:

US MAKES ATTEMPT TO JUSTIFY ISRAELI ACTIONS AT GAZA BORDER CALLING THEM ‘RESTRAINED’

1-134-1024x683.jpg?x87222
Nikki Haley
On May 15, US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley attempted to justify Israel’s use of force against Palestinians protestors during the May 14 causalities at the Gaza border, ABC News reported.

Addressing to the UN Security Council at a special session Haley stressed that “no country would act with greater restraint than Israel”. The US ambassador reaffirmed the earlier accusations made by the White House that Hamas had been responsible for the deaths.

“Let’s remember that the Hamas terrorist organization has been inciting violence for years, long before the United States decided to move our embassy,” Haley said.

Haley pointed out that “the location of the embassy has no bearing on the specific boundaries of Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem” and “it does not undermine the prospects for peace in any way.”

When Palestinian Ambassador to the UN Riyad H. Mansour began to speak, Haley left the UN Security Council meeting. Mansour responded to the US statement calling for a “transparent, independent, and international inquiry to be conducted.”

According to ABC News, ahead the session Israel’s Permanent Representative to the UN Danny Danon told reporters that Hamas had committed a “double war crime” for inciting both Israel and its own people. During the session, Danon stressed that Hamas must be told “that violence is not the answer.”

During the May 14 clashes at the Gaza border, 59 Palestinian protesters were killed and over 2,771 were injured by Israeli forces. The demonstrations were held amid the US embassy inauguration in Jerusalem, which took place on the same day. The Israeli actions the international condemnation.
On the same day, commenting on Israel’s actions at the Gaza border, White House Principal Deputy spokesman Raj Shah emphasized that “Hamas is intentionally and cynically provoking this response and as the Secretary of State said, Israel has the right to defend itself.”

NTS Notes:  Honestly, how this bitch can go in front of the UN podium and lie like this is beyond reproach...

Yes, readers, here we have the freaks in Israel trying to justify their actions by claiming that this slaughter was in response to Hamas "terrorism" against Israel.... This is such a bold faced lie that I am surprised that anyone with two brain cells to rub together can read it and not want to vomit...

And of course we have the usual bullshit answer given that "Israel has the right to defend itself"... But this slaughter has not been "defensive" in any means, as again the Palestinians were well within their own territory and the Israelis were shooting them within their own territory en mass.....Therefore even that statement made by these Jew supporters is unjustified..

Well, this was expected however.. .The US is absolutely under Jew freak control and they will back up their sick and criminal state no matter what... And all it means is that there will be NO justice for the thousands of innocent lives that have been either murdered or left crippled for life due to the actions of these psychos...

I do wonder what is coming next?  I cannot see the Palestinian protests stopping any time soon, and the result will be more innocent lives snuffed out by the monsters in that illegal state of Israel.... The question now becomes; When will the people of this planet have finally had enough and do something about these Jew freaks and their want to see Palestinians destroyed?.... That time cannot come soon enough..

More to come

http://northerntruth...logspot.com.au/

Edited by Mario Milano, 17 May 2018 - 06:21 AM.

#2 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19557 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:56 AM

Israeli forces shoot Canadian doctor in Gaza

#Occupation

Dr Tarek Loubani was shot in the leg while treating wounded Palestinians protesting in Gaza and his assistant was killed

Gaza%20medical%20AFP.jpg
According to the World Health Organisation, there have been 229 attacks against medical personnel treating wounded Palestinians in Gaza since 30 March (AFP)

picture-129-1444237080.png
Wednesday 16 May 2018 02:56 UTC
Last update: 
Wednesday 16 May 2018 9:10 UTC
  reddit  googleplus 848

Israeli forces shot a Canadian doctor in the leg on Monday as he treated wounded Palestinians protesting in Gaza and killed his medical assistant.

Dr Tarek Loubani, who works as an emergency physician in London, Ontario, and teaches at Western Ontario’s medical school, said he was wearing a distinctive green surgeon’s scrubs and was standing with several paramedics decked in bright orange vests that signify their status as medical workers. 

“I am very seasoned about not being shot at. I know where to stand. I know where to be. I know how not to get shot,” he told the Canadian newspaper The Globe and Mail.

“Snipers don’t reach me because of mistakes. I did everything right. We were all huddled. It was quiet at the exact moment I got shot. The bullet went through my left leg, through my right leg out and hit the ground,” Loubani added.

"If we receive more patients, how are we going to take care of them? Doctors are overworked. Nurses are overworked. We are running out of stock." Dr. Srihari, ICRC #Gaza.

Loubani’s medical assistant, Musa Abuhassanin, was shot and killed by Israeli forces.

“There was relatively heavy fire that was going on. He was wearing a high visibility jacket. It was clearly marked. He was shot in the chest,” Loubani said.

“They couldn’t remove him. They couldn’t recover him for about 30 minutes until finally they dragged him to a blind spot and then dragged him down a hill and took him to the hospital in a civilian vehicle. He died before he got to the hospital,” he said.

Israel has targeted health workers since the protests in Gaza began on 30 March. According to the World Health Organisation, there have been 229 attacks against medical personnel that have helped treat wounded Palestinians.

Doctors Without Borders issued a statement describing chaotic scenes at Gaza's hospitals, condemning Israel’s attacks on medical workers on Monday.

“In one of the hospitals where we are working, the chaotic situation is comparable to what we observed after the bombings of the 2014 war, with a colossal influx of injured people in a few hours, completely overwhelming the medical staff. Our teams carried out more than 30 surgical interventions today, sometimes on two or three patients in the same operating theatre, and even in the corridors,” the statement read.

Israel has implemented a debilitating blockade on Gaza for nearly a decade, which has crippled the coastal's hospitals, and the recent protests have, in turn, greatly consumed their medical supply stock.

The Ministry of Health in Gaza said 27 percent of the drugs and 40 percent of “medical disposals” were consumed on Monday alone to treat the wounded. UN OCHA said one hospital consumed a month’s amount that day as well.

Hospitals in Gaza are "on the brink of collapse," according to AIDA, an umbrella group of more than 80 international non-governmental organisations operating in Palestine.

They are “unable to deal with the vast number of injured as a result of a decade-long blockade and insufficient electricity and medical supplies and equipment,” said AIDA.

“Due to the near impossibility of obtaining a medical referral for surgery outside the Gaza Strip, 21 Palestinians injured during demonstrations have so far had limb amputations since 30 March,” AIDA added.

On Tuesday, Nickolay Mladenov, the UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, told the Security Council that Gaza's fragile infrastructure, including lengthy electricity blackouts, required immediate action to be taken.

"Starting tomorrow, the United Nations, together with international partners will need to focus and redouble efforts to implement projects that will have an immediate impact on improving the electricity, water and health situation as a matter of urgency," he said.

http://www.middleeas...gaza-1157047681

#3 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19557 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:03 AM

Search results for video I viewed  "israel snipers shoot medics treating victim'

ztvCeSf.png

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27039 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:14 AM

Fkn psychotic bastards, the world's satanic jew problem has to be dealt with permanently

Edited by Mario Milano, 17 May 2018 - 10:25 AM.

#5 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19557 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:42 AM

#6 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19557 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:47 AM

Dumb ass woman "they gave them Gaza"

They didn't "give" them shit, they stole Gaza dummy and turned it into an open air concentration camp.

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:36 PM

Thanks Mario and Nemesis.

This Massacre of civilians once again is a Day of Infamy for the world.

Most of us on this Forum have written about this until we are blue in the face.

I have added this same condemnation on Tyranny and Murder at the the hands of Israel and US Jewish Organized Crime on Twitter, Yahoo, Th Hill and many more sites

Fox and GatewayPundit banned me for it. . 

The World MUST impose an Embargo on Israel or we are all lost

No more nukes and excesses in high tech arms for the ignoble jews..

If Israel continues to attack and threaten the world, so be it! It's Glass parking lot time.

Y'all should know Shaktiman has the balls to do that.

Everyone else cowering in a corner? This is you life and liberty time folks

Fight or Die!

Regards

#8 LebenUndLieben

LebenUndLieben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:57 PM

USA Puppet Regime can only do what puppet master commands.

#9 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27039 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:18 PM

Psychotic Jew snipers in Isisrael are deliberatly maiming for life thousands of Palestinians by shooting their legs off. They noticed a world class cyclist during the protests and blew his legs off. The evil of these jews is is so sickening that it defies description.

How the fk is the world still putting up with these demons?

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:28 PM

How the fk is the world still putting up with these demons?

Sorry Mario, but you and I both know the world is  led by chicken shits.

Regards

#11 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27039 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:29 PM

I have written articles at this blog for over 10 years now, and every time someone asks this question, I come back to them with a resounding "Yes".... In my constant studying of the mentality of these creatures and especially with the "writings" in their "holy books" both their Torah and that most vile Talmud, all I see is themselves thinking that they are superior to all other human beings on this planet, and blatantly calling us all the "Goyim" or "cattle"...... We are indeed nothing more than cannon fodder for them and to be their "slaves" when they are able to finally lay claim to being the "rulers" of this planet...

Lets not pull any punches here... We are indeed dealing with a psychotic and mentally brain damaged bunch of vile creatures that have no qualms in murdering their fellow human beings at all.... They look upon us as subhuman and it shows in their treatment of the Palestinian people... To them the Palestinians are just a nuisance and to be eliminated for them to have all of Palestine for their greedy and selfish selves....

I have also stated clearly that the only hope for the Palestinians is to fight back against such evil and to fight back with all of their might and abilities.. The alternative for the Palestinians is to continue to watch their land be stolen to make no room possible for a Palestinian state... The Israelis are hell bent on having it all and to genocide the Palestinians in the process... Therefore the Palestinians are left with two choices, either fight or die.. And again given these choices there is only one to choose from...

More to come

NTS

Whole article here: https://northerntrut...this-trick.html

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27039 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:32 PM

Sorry Mario, but you and I both know the world is  led by chicken shits.

Regards

Surely Hezbollah now can arm the Palestnians with Kornets,

Time those jew fucking demons fried

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10941 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:39 PM

Time those jew fucking demons fried 

I do not often look at singular options but the Israelis leave the whole world no other options.

Either fight or die.

Regards 

#14 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13604 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:30 PM

Murder In Palestine: US Makes Ludicrous Attempt To Justify Israeli Actions At Gaza Border, Having The Nerve To Call Them "Restrained"!

I have been sick to my stomach after I spent the last day and a half pouring over so many of the articles and pictures of the immense slaughter of innocent people conducted by those psychotic freaks in Israel against the innocent people of Palestine.... As of this morning, the last reports have stated that some "100" Palestinians are now dead while over 3000+ have been "injured"... Considering the fact that the Jew spew media absolutely will water down these figures to try to cover for this slaughter, I would logically assume that at least 200 Palestinian men, women, and children are now dead at the hands of these monsters while well over 5000 are injured, many critically!  It is indeed an immense crime against humanity with absolutely NO justification at all!

BUT... The Jew spew media even today is trying to say that the psychotic state of Israel is somehow "innocent" of this crime, and parroting the message again and again that the psychotic Jew freaks were indeed "justified" for this slaughter by trying to stop a Palestinian "attack" on Israel itself (!).... But I and others are NOT fooled for we can easily see that these peaceful protests were conducted entirely within the confines of the largest open air concentration camp on planet Earth aka the "Gaza Strip" and at NO time did the Palestinians ever bother to try to climb the separation fence between Gaza and Israel itself.... Any attempt to try to climb that fence would be tantamount to suicide as the sicko Israelis have the fences monitored constantly and have sharpshooters in place to prevent any incursions into Israeli territory... Therefore this claim by the Jew spew media is a massive lie....

I have been awaiting to see what the criminal US government has to say about this slaughter by their Jewish masters over in that illegal state of Israel... And we did not have long to wait.... Right now, I want to present the following article from the Southfront website at www.southfront.org, where that sick and twisted bitch that calls herself the "UN Ambassador" for the United States to the United Nations, that warped minded "Nikki Haley", has gone in front of the United Nations and has claimed that this slaughter by the sicko Israelis was a "restrained" action and was a reaction to "Hama's criminal actions against Israel"!..... I have that article right here for everyone to see for themselves, and I absolutely do have my own thoughts and comments to follow:

US MAKES ATTEMPT TO JUSTIFY ISRAELI ACTIONS AT GAZA BORDER CALLING THEM ‘RESTRAINED’

1-134-1024x683.jpg?x87222
Nikki Haley
On May 15, US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley attempted to justify Israel’s use of force against Palestinians protestors during the May 14 causalities at the Gaza border, ABC News reported.

Addressing to the UN Security Council at a special session Haley stressed that “no country would act with greater restraint than Israel”. The US ambassador reaffirmed the earlier accusations made by the White House that Hamas had been responsible for the deaths.

“Let’s remember that the Hamas terrorist organization has been inciting violence for years, long before the United States decided to move our embassy,” Haley said.

Haley pointed out that “the location of the embassy has no bearing on the specific boundaries of Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem” and “it does not undermine the prospects for peace in any way.”

When Palestinian Ambassador to the UN Riyad H. Mansour began to speak, Haley left the UN Security Council meeting. Mansour responded to the US statement calling for a “transparent, independent, and international inquiry to be conducted.”

According to ABC News, ahead the session Israel’s Permanent Representative to the UN Danny Danon told reporters that Hamas had committed a “double war crime” for inciting both Israel and its own people. During the session, Danon stressed that Hamas must be told “that violence is not the answer.”

During the May 14 clashes at the Gaza border, 59 Palestinian protesters were killed and over 2,771 were injured by Israeli forces. The demonstrations were held amid the US embassy inauguration in Jerusalem, which took place on the same day. The Israeli actions the international condemnation.
On the same day, commenting on Israel’s actions at the Gaza border, White House Principal Deputy spokesman Raj Shah emphasized that “Hamas is intentionally and cynically provoking this response and as the Secretary of State said, Israel has the right to defend itself.”

NTS Notes:  Honestly, how this bitch can go in front of the UN podium and lie like this is beyond reproach...

Yes, readers, here we have the freaks in Israel trying to justify their actions by claiming that this slaughter was in response to Hamas "terrorism" against Israel.... This is such a bold faced lie that I am surprised that anyone with two brain cells to rub together can read it and not want to vomit...

And of course we have the usual bullshit answer given that "Israel has the right to defend itself"... But this slaughter has not been "defensive" in any means, as again the Palestinians were well within their own territory and the Israelis were shooting them within their own territory en mass.....Therefore even that statement made by these Jew supporters is unjustified..

Well, this was expected however.. .The US is absolutely under Jew freak control and they will back up their sick and criminal state no matter what... And all it means is that there will be NO justice for the thousands of innocent lives that have been either murdered or left crippled for life due to the actions of these psychos...

I do wonder what is coming next?  I cannot see the Palestinian protests stopping any time soon, and the result will be more innocent lives snuffed out by the monsters in that illegal state of Israel.... The question now becomes; When will the people of this planet have finally had enough and do something about these Jew freaks and their want to see Palestinians destroyed?.... That time cannot come soon enough..

More to come

http://northerntruth...logspot.com.au/

Its what I have come to expect from the Reich trash,if the Israelis started to Gas Palestinians they would excuse it,no point talking just use force,the Palsestinians should go back to naked terrorism against Israelis,those insane settlers should be the main target,the state of Israel was founded on terrorism,Shamir,Begin,and other Israeli leaders were all members of Irgun and Haganah terror groups,those bastards lynched two British Army sergeants in a olive grove after keeping them in a small underground bunker or three weeks,they also blew up the King David hotel killing about 90 people.

Edited by wirehaired, 17 May 2018 - 06:33 PM.

#15 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13123 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:48 PM

Self professed Christians in their idolatry have dug their own graves in the lake of fire:

I have loved you, saith the LORD.

Yet ye say, Wherein hast Thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother?

Saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
  And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
  Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name/Character. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?

Ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? 

I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand.

From the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name is great among the Goy; and in every place incense is offered unto My name, and a pure offering: for My name is Great among the Goy, saith the LORD of hosts.

And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you:

If ye not hear, and if ye not lay it to heart, to give glory unto My Name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, 

Malachi 1 & 2

All self professed Jews & Christians who call God's sheep to be Gentiles & Heathen, confess their hatred for God, Abraham and His sheep, whom the Great I AM called goyim or goy.

And the idols of most Christians: Those who call themselves Jews & Israel and are not, do call all of Mankind, goy or goyim, thus identifying themselves as the enemies of Mankind and all of God's creation, and all of God's Perfect Character, Logic & Word.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Pravda.Ru